• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We all want a christmas/2011 baby please

If everyone lets me know how many days post ov they are I can add it all to the first post, might make it easier for us all to follow xxx

Not sure if I've even O'd this cycle tbh! If I have then I might well be around 14dpo, but that is completely and utterly a guess. There are signs that AF is on her way (darker CM), but then I could convince myself it was IB! I don't think the good feeling that people have is about me though :sad2:!
GL everyone else!
xxx

I've come to the conclusion that there's no point at all listening to your body-it just tells you the wrong thing. How many times have you heard of preg ppl say I had no symptoms at all. Buy peach coloured loo paper, wear black pants and just ignore everything else I reckon

Impossibly hard tho, I'm guilty of being crazy mental too.

I've come to the conclusion that there's no point at all listening to your body-it just tells you the wrong thing. How many times have you heard of preg ppl say I had no symptoms at all. Buy peach coloured loo paper, wear black pants and just ignore everything else I reckon

Impossibly hard tho, I'm guilty of being crazy mental too.

:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:
What's the peach loo paper for? :haha:

so that when you wipe you cant obsess about a slight colour change in cm

Ah right right :thumbup: Clomid seems to robbed me of any CM so that's one less thing for me to stress over :haha:

:-({|= Happy St Patrick's Day Everyone!!!! xxx :mrgreen:

I hope we all have the luck of the Irish this month

:wine: Cheers :drunk:

:dust: :dust:

I'm only on cd 6 so I'm not too far behind you Cranberry :)

I have no idea when to expect ovulation though, my cycles have been about 26 days for as long as I can remember - with the exception of last month, which was 29 days....last month I ovulated on, I believe, cd 15....i have no idea if this cycle will be like last cycle or if I will go back to my typical cycle length....I'm gonna use OPK's to make sure I don't miss it though!

I'm thinking about trying soft cups this month - I've had them for so long but never really trued them as I'm always afraid I'm going put it in wrong and completely block the swimmers from my cervix....but I've read suce good things about them that I think I actually wanna give them a try this month....have any of you ever used them?

I've got a softcup in right now! You do have to kinda scoop the junk in sometimes but the way I reckon it is the stuff which it might block out would fall out anyway so

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
I've got a softcup in at the mo too! This is my first week using them & VERY surprised how easy it is! xx

Not sure if I've even O'd this cycle tbh! If I have then I might well be around 14dpo, but that is completely and utterly a guess. There are signs that AF is on her way (darker CM), but then I could convince myself it was IB! I don't think the good feeling that people have is about me though :sad2:!
GL everyone else!
xxx

How wrong can a girl be?! Click here to find out why. :hugs:
xxx

OMG hun huge congratulations xxx ive seen alot of around 19 monthers this past week so hopefully im next xxx Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations!!! I have a feeling that there will loads of :bfp: this month :thumbup::thumbup::happydance::happydance:

Congrats Tarkwa! :)

RachaelMac
Hello! sorry only just getting back to you (so glad it's friday!). Im really happy I managed to help you :) in fact I read it out to my DH and my voice wobbled half way through!!
Defo get the book it's brilliant!
Baby dust to you........
Verity.x

A Christmas baby would be absolutely perfect, I'm not asking Santa for anything else! :)
xx

Hi all LTTTCers

Ive just started a March and april testaholics page on here so its easier for everyone to find buddies and to see how were all getting on ! If you could all just add your test date id be really grateful hopefully wel get a few women on it and get some hope still going!

I will know if you dont do it so pleaseeeeeeee do lol xxx

I got my results!!! I ov'd this month!! 42.7!!! so bloomin pleased!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::thumbup:

Woooooo congratulations, i was just going to reply to your message and see how you got on! so happy for you hun! 5 More days to go xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->