We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Morning Everyone...:hugs:

Erin...Sweetheart...wish my arms would stretch over the pond to give you a big hug Hun:hugs: I'm sure all the puzzle pieces will slot in together and you'll have a new job and a magical lil bean inside your tum soon...if not already:winkwink:...PMA by the bucketload babe:hugs:
How has the job search been going Hun?
Here whenever you need an ear babe....big love:hugs:

Im_mi....:shock:....:happydance:....*shouts to Im_mi's postman hurry up with the tests!!...she needs them NOW!*:rofl: I so hope this is it for you chick...can't wait for you to test now:hugs:....can't get over how lucky this thread has been so far!:shock: xx

How's everyone else doing this morning?...hope you're all ok:hugs:

I knew I'd been feeling pretty emotional lately and it doesn't take a lot to bring the :cry: on but I've just found out in the playground that Callum's teacher is leaving on Monday....big tears welled up in my eyes...:blush:...how embarressing!! Got in the car and the more I thought about what to write in a thank-you card the more I wanted to sit there and cry...big sobs!...:dohh:...I'm not usually like this well not quite as bad...I'd better banish all tear provoking thoughts and hope none of my patients are having a down day...I could end up sitting there crying with them otherwise:dohh:....Oh god here I go again...going to go and get on with the :dishes: and hopefully return later with dry eyes:dohh::rofl:

:hugs: n Love xxx

ah lisa..i send you a big :hugs: lovey...

i caved and tested again..and whilst they are defo Positives... they are still very faint... :witch: would be due here tomorrow or the next day, ( i am guessing cos i am not sure when i actually o'd) not feeling much PMA here girls.... i think it will be same as last time.... if it is.... we will call it a day, there is obviously something not right, and at our ages, well, maybe its my body telling me i am not able for it any more, i feel ok about it to be honest... obviously a bit sad, but what can i do, its not like i can MAKE myself younger haha.

if this is it, its been taken out of my hands,

i kinda felt it wasnt right as my boobs dont hurt so much this morning..and iwas sweaty in bed last night which was a sign for me last time that itwas not working out right ...

i will keep you posted anyway,
hope everyone is ok, and girls who are bout to test, i hope you get your :bfp:

laura
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im still feeling hopeful for you laura, its still early to test and it takes hCG 48-72 hours to double so you might well not have a stronger line yet :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you sweetie.

Erin :hugs: im sorry you've been struggling lately. Im no stranger to anxiety and mental health issues, feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk ok?

aww lisa! *hugs* perhaps your body is finally gearing up for AF? Do you usually feel emotional before the :witch: flies in? xxx

:hugs: to anyone i might have forgotten!

i have a big list of things i need to get in town but i am completely skint :( got no christmas presents for Jack yet, havent even got DH a card let alone a present. He is going to the bank tomorrow to find out about getting a consolidation loan, hes getting all excited about the prospect but its not going to happen, we applied for one about 2 months ago and got refused and you have to wait 6 months in between applications if youve got a hope in hell of getting accepted. he seems to think that because the bank pre-approved the offer that he will get it anyway :dohh: ive tried telling him!

i did an OPK this morning with FMU and the line was stronger than any line ive ever had on an OPK. it wasnt positive but it was at least half way there and it appeared immediately..... a good sign maybe? had more spotting this morning though, it was more watery than the last lot. i hope its just remnants from implantation. I STILL dont have any pregnancy tests in the house, i thought my IC's would be here by now. the last time i ordered them they were next day delivery! perhaps ill shoot them an email shortly.

ETA: oh, and i have a really strong stretching pain in my right hand side....

Afternoon girlies

Laura, it is still early days, it takes time for your HCG levels to double, try tomorrow you might be pleasently surprised. Try not to worry hun I am sure things will work out for the best, just hang in there, big hugs hunnie.

Hope the rest of you are all OK, cannot remember all of you as there is so many lovely ladies on this thread. This just indeed seem to be a lucky thread and I do hope I get my BFP before Xmas. I am only 6dpo but just feel really doubtful, I had loads of symptoms all the other months but this once just seems different. I do have wet and creamey CM but only on investigation of CP, that seems to keep moving about too, most of the time unreachable. My boobs dont hurt even though most of the time after ovulation I get sore boobs or it can kick in around now. I was peeing alot more yesterday but it has settled today. I keep having hot flushes, my face is getting very warm and flushed! I have had a few spots come up today which is unusual as I normally get them on AF day. My lower back was killing me this morning but has eased off. Yesterday I had some cramping going on but nothing major at the moment, a few stabbing pains here and there. I am getting very tired though, I went to bed just after 9pm and that is not like me at all, I had some really odd dreams too, these men wanting to kill me.....NICE!!!lol!!! Funny taste in my mouth too. I am not expecting any implantation bleeding if I am preggers as I never had that before with my other 2 kids. I did test today on IC obviously a BFN, I was bored lol!!!!

Its bloody freezing here today, we have had snow and more is forecast for later. I managed to get some Xmas bits done but am really skint until next week when hubby gets paid on 23 Dec so I will be doing loads of last minute shopping! When I was in the card shop today there was an Xmas card from the Bump, how cute is that? all you preggie ladies should go and get your man one!lol!! I have wrapped most of the kids pressies up so that is a weight off my shoulders, gonna do more tomorrow :-(

Catch up with you later girls gotta run to the school and its so cold and yuk I dont wanna go out!! :-( xxxxxx

well, honey, all the other months you didnt get pregnant! i always seem to get more symptoms on cycles that end in AF. Any time i have had cycles ending in pregnancy i have been utterly convinced i am not pregnant!! fx'd for you hun x

laura don't give up yet, like im-mi said, he takes a while for hcg to double :hugs:

well i did a superdrug test a little while ago & got a faint line but not good enough to post a pic of it. i think i am roughly 10dpo so still a bit early to be testing but i can't help it, even though i know i just end up fed up when i don't see a gleaming :bfp: i will never learn. i have ordered some ic's, they should be here tomorrow :happydance:

louise, did you test again hun? fingers crossed for everyone xxxxx

OMG HAYLEY YOU GOT A LINE???? :O

a line is a line!!! YOU'RE PREGNANT! OMG!

it's not strong enough im_mi, i will test again in the morning though & keep you all posted. but knowing my luck it will be just a dodgy batch of tests :cry:

I am sticking to my original mantra.... a line is a line!! *tries to contain excitement* :hugs:

clare have you had snow yet? we had a little bit earlier but not enough to plan a few days off work :rofl: hope the school run wasn't too chilly xxx

im_mi i wish i had your pma, mine has vanished!

ive got enough for both of us hun :flower:

it feels like it might snow here... its really cold and the sky has gone a little yellow. i hope Kez and I dont get stranded at work tonight!! everyone is being really excited about the thought of getting a white christmas but i really hope we dont.... my dad and the parents-in-law all live in the middle of nowhere! we'll never make it through those country lanes if its been snowing!

i love the snow if i don't have to go out but i still have to go to work & driving in it is scary stuff! i bet it doesn't come to much anyway, they always promise a white christmas but it never is.

bumbleb sorry dont know your first name you got a line hope its darker tomoz for you thats alot of bfp now
just a quick message before i get the tea ready havnt tested as i dont have any in the house and have such bad backache and stomach pains couldnt be bothered to go out that says something as i love testing!! so going to pee in pot with fmu and run to the shop first thing i will be 12dpo so got everything crossed x

HAYLEY.....** loobi dancing round the room** did you say you got a faint line???? WOOOOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

when i got my line on monday is was soooooo faint...and then today still faint, but on going backand having another little look after 5 mins, it as darker than monday , so hoping all is well.....

oh wow, i have everything crossed for you....

i am very crampy, but its not really like AF cramps... just different...

right here i go, dinner is in for the kids, its brownies tonight... i so want to go for a lovely bath, but i have to do the brownie run both ways tonight...brrrr reall dont wanna go out, its sooooo cold out....grrrrrr......

bye bye for now
meee

i caved and tested again..and whilst they are defo Positives... they are still very faint... :witch: would be due here tomorrow or the next day, ( i am guessing cos i am not sure when i actually o'd) not feeling much PMA here girls.... i think it will be same as last time.... if it is.... we will call it a day, there is obviously something not right, and at our ages, well, maybe its my body telling me i am not able for it any more, i feel ok about it to be honest... obviously a bit sad, but what can i do, its not like i can MAKE myself younger haha.

Hun, my lines got darker very slowly, the clearest result I got was with a FRER. :flower:

I STILL dont have any pregnancy tests in the house, i thought my IC's would be here by now. the last time i ordered them they were next day delivery! perhaps ill shoot them an email shortly.

Christmas is making the post really slow, I'm sure your ICs will be with you soon. I'd send you some of my spares if I knew I could get them to you quicker. :)

When I was in the card shop today there was an Xmas card from the Bump, how cute is that? all you preggie ladies should go and get your man one!lol!!

Oooh, which shop did you see them in? I've heard of the Bump, wonder if they have anything appropriate to send a copy of my scan pic to relatives in. There's tonnes of cards for announcing baby's, but I'm trying to find one that announces our pregnancy.

well i did a superdrug test a little while ago & got a faint line but not good enough to post a pic of it. i think i am roughly 10dpo so still a bit early to be testing but i can't help it, even though i know i just end up fed up when i don't see a gleaming :bfp: i will never learn. i have ordered some ic's, they should be here tomorrow :happydance:

Hayley! You've got your BFP sweetie! If you can see a line, it's a positive, evaps don't show up straight away and I've never been able to see them myself.

Well girls, I went out to buy myself a pair of maternity jeans today and ended up spending a small fortune lol. I was mad enough to go into Mamas & Papas and came out with a moses basket and some accessories. It's very nice though, but I was a bit peeved when I discovered Babies R Us had one very similar for half the price. Oh well, that will teach me. Then I tried on the jeans I got from Mothercare and they are far too small lol. So much for supposedly being able to buy my pre-pregnancy size, what a load of nonsense. :D

On the way home, we decided to grab a McDonalds. Now I should just point out that there is a 13 year age gap between me and hubby, but he looks very young for his 42 years so nobody has ever commented on it. However, the chatty guy who served us accidentally referred to me as hubbys daughter much to our amusement and his likely embarrassment. Hubby very wittily responded by saying "Well she's carrying my baby, so that would be a bit wrong, wouldn't it". :D Luckily we all found it hilarious and ended up having a natter about the baby lol.

Now I'm shattered, but we're going back to Mothercare in a sec to take those jeans back. I'm gonna nip into Toys R Us as well as they have a rocking moses basket stand for £9.99 that I wanna have a look at.

Hun, my lines got darker very slowly, the clearest result I got was with a FRER. :flower:

I STILL dont have any pregnancy tests in the house, i thought my IC's would be here by now. the last time i ordered them they were next day delivery! perhaps ill shoot them an email shortly.

Christmas is making the post really slow, I'm sure your ICs will be with you soon. I'd send you some of my spares if I knew I could get them to you quicker. :)

When I was in the card shop today there was an Xmas card from the Bump, how cute is that? all you preggie ladies should go and get your man one!lol!!

Oooh, which shop did you see them in? I've heard of the Bump, wonder if they have anything appropriate to send a copy of my scan pic to relatives in. There's tonnes of cards for announcing baby's, but I'm trying to find one that announces our pregnancy.

Hayley! You've got your BFP sweetie! If you can see a line, it's a positive, evaps don't show up straight away and I've never been able to see them myself.

Well girls, I went out to buy myself a pair of maternity jeans today and ended up spending a small fortune lol. I was mad enough to go into Mamas & Papas and came out with a moses basket and some accessories. It's very nice though, but I was a bit peeved when I discovered Babies R Us had one very similar for half the price. Oh well, that will teach me. Then I tried on the jeans I got from Mothercare and they are far too small lol. So much for supposedly being able to buy my pre-pregnancy size, what a load of nonsense. :D

On the way home, we decided to grab a McDonalds. Now I should just point out that there is a 13 year age gap between me and hubby, but he looks very young for his 42 years so nobody has ever commented on it. However, the chatty guy who served us accidentally referred to me as hubbys daughter much to our amusement and his likely embarrassment. Hubby very wittily responded by saying "Well she's carrying my baby, so that would be a bit wrong, wouldn't it". :D Luckily we all found it hilarious and ended up having a natter about the baby lol.

Now I'm shattered, but we're going back to Mothercare in a sec to take those jeans back. I'm gonna nip into Toys R Us as well as they have a rocking moses basket stand for £9.99 that I wanna have a look at.

Hi hun

I saw the card in Card Factory, its a cheapie card shop but they are in most towns. My hubby is 44, there is 10 years between us and he doesnt look his age either, thankfully!!lol!!! Oh well I bet that made your day!!!lol!!!

Loobi, I know what you mean about the Brownie run, I have the cub and beaver runs every week but thankfully they had a joint Xmas party Monday so thats that done and dusted now until Jan, woo hoo, I hate going out at night, normally me and my mate share, one takes, one picks up, so that helps but still a pain as you are all settled in the warm and normally Eastenders is about to start!!!lol!!

We had some snow today and then it turned to rain, more is forecast for tomorrow, and I think Friday too. Its bloody cold and we dont normally get that much snow in Hertfordshire, but Feb this year was terrible, snow for a good few weeks which meant the schools shut, woo hoo so I could stay in bed!!!!lol!!

I am not feeling the PMA at the moment, I dont know why I have a bloody good chance but dont seem to have many symptoms, maybe it is a good thing, I have had a few twinges today on both sides and a stitch like pain for abit, my bits felt a bit funny too. Hardly any CM though but CP mainly high and back was hurting. I didnt get any symptoms with my other two until 5 weeks so maybe there is some hope for me, I just so want to be preggie for Xmas.

Anyway gonna trot off now, will report back and girls congrats on your BFP's this month and lets hope there will be many more soon. xxxxx

Hi hun

I saw the card in Card Factory, its a cheapie card shop but they are in most towns. My hubby is 44, there is 10 years between us and he doesnt look his age either, thankfully!!lol!!! Oh well I bet that made your day!!!lol!!!

Thanks hun, hubby says there's one in town so will get him to have a look when he goes in tomorrow. :thumbup:

It did give us a good laugh lol, we weren't offended or anything. It's because he didn't see my face being on the opposite side of the car and thought the clothes I was wearing indicated I was younger than I actually am. I'm not quite sure how to take that, I hope I'm not dressing silly for my age lol. I didn't think 29 was too old to wear leggings. :D

heres todays test, it's darker then yesterdays....

it's darker in real life but a bugger to take a pic of....

Attachments

• 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 16
oh it looks pathetic but i swear it's a pretty good pink line...

Attachments

• 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g