We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

ah lisa love... not at all, we are not fed up with it... just wish there was somethng we could do to help ya bring it on and get ya back to a normal cycle so you can get going on making your family grow.... the achy boobs is a bit wierd alright ay??? i would go to gp again if i was you.... it cant hurt to go for a little chat ay

sending you lots of love
meee...xxxxxxxx

hello ladies, how are you all? i have got a stinking cold & sore chest, fed up of sneezing now!

not much to report my end, think i may of ovulated but can't be sure....:shrug:

so cold here today, steves sorting the fire out so we can cosy up in a bit with a cup of tea.

take care love from me xxxxxx

well i did the test and it was :bfn: im not too gutted :^o as i know its still so so early but i had hoped it wouldnt be :growlmad:
on the bright side im not out till :witch: arrives at the weekend so still got a chance :happydance: going to wait till friday now 13dpo
thanks girls not telling anyone im testing etc so its great to have you all to chat too :flower:
dont be silly lisa we are not bored what so ever thats what we are here for :hugs: just wish i could help or give you some advice :hugs:
do you think we will have snow? wondering whether to buy a sledge for the kids just incase :shrug: when it snowed at the beginning of the year they sold out!!
well hope everyone is ok and keeping warm its so so cold speak soon everyone :hugs:

oh & a little confession, did a predictor early test & got a line, faint but there so skipped off to get a superdrug test & bfn! so don't buy the new predictor ones coz they are obviously shite & will leave you feeing like me...in need of a bottle of wine!

oh bless you i would hate that how confussing
are the superdrug tests good?? read somewhere they were? if so how early can you use one or are they after af due??

omg hayley!!!! sod the superdrug ones, do a FRER!!!

sorry about the bfn louise, i hope it turns into a bfp by the weekend!! its still so early hun youre more than still in with a chance!

well my ic and frer were bfn's this morning which was very much expected as i am only 7dpo :dohh: no frers left now, got some IC's on the way and i have a CB digi stashed away too. and two boots ones, lol. really wush i hadnt wasted the frer! the evap on the ic was so convincing, lol.

oh bless you i would hate that how confussing
are the superdrug tests good?? read somewhere they were? if so how early can you use one or are they after af due??

The superdrug tests are very sensitive, 10miu so you can test 4 days before AF, and cheap too!!

It is still early hun so dont worry, your not out at all!!:hugs:

oh Lisa hun, how can we be bored with you, I feel your frustration and hope ou get sorted soon but I think I would go to the docs hun.

It is bloody freezing today, they said snow but not had none, its forecast for tomorrow, Thursday and Friday in Herts but it wont settle! phew! I think its been too cold to snow!

Me today at 5dpo:-

Well cp still high
CM slippery and CM but not on knicks only tissue paper!
Headache
Dull pain on my left side on and off today
More weeing
Felt a tad sick

Not reading too much into it as I probably wont be preggers, I am due on xmas eve that would be great, then I will be majorly peed off!! I think if I dont get preg and when it comes to BD and O, my Ella will be having a 2 day admission to Great Ormond Street, so we will have to see.

Take care girlies and keep warm. xxxx:hugs:

hayely.... is predicter a make??? , ...maybe try a frer in the morning.... when do you think you o'd? i wasnt sure when i did but i kinda guessed , going by when my cm dried up.... which would make me 12 dpo today, got the faint line yesterday , didnt test today , going to wait now til the end of the week, cosi want to see a darker line, not like last time, if it isnt darker by then, i will know something is not right like in october...

im_mi...bless you, you are testing well early, come on mr posty bring the ic's.....

louise.... how many dpo are ya?? dont give up hope yet

lots and lots of love
lou
xxxxxx

:hugs::hugs:im mi thanks im not giving up hope just yet!! dont feel so bad knowing your testing early too thought i was mad doing one today :haha:

loobi hope you get that darker line :hugs: im 10dpo today so going to hold at to end of week like you hope its good news for you :hugs:

clare went to town today could have picked up a cheap superdrug one, not going to town again now its too busy with christmas shoppers and so so cold.
all sounds good your end dont be down you never know, praying the :witch: doesnt come and xmas eve what a cow!!!

loobi i didn't know you got a faint line :happydance: i didn't read back all the way! really hope it's a big gleaming :bfp:for you at the end of the week, you sooooo deserve it :hugs:

i have a superdrug for tomorrow morning but the one earlier was definately :bfn: if i can work out how i get my phone pics onto my computer i will post a pic of the predictor tests (loobi they are a make but the early one is new)

theres a lot of testing going on in here.....exciting.......:happydance: really hope we get lots of :bfp: 's

I used Predictor with my second child, back then it was a pink dot that would appear and I had no problems with! Positive within seconds, but then back then you had to wait longer. Good luck to all girlies wanting their BFP for Xmas.

I am having mild cramping at the moment so hoping its a good sign. We all sure deserve this BFP. xxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx got everything crossed for you hayley...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good Afternoon,

I am still not up to speed with all you guys but as I reported yesterday I got my :bfp: yesterday morning.

Just to give some insight I used a FRER also. AF wasn't due until this week Thursday so I took it 4 days before.

Good luck to all testing this week and baby :dust: to all TTC!

God I love you girls!...:kiss::hugs:

Thank you so much for being so understanding:hugs:

Louise...I'm sorry it was bfn babe....but you're so right...it is still early and you're not out til the :witch: arrives:hugs:

Clare...it's all sounding hopeful sweets:hugs:

Im_mi....are you testing again tomorrow babe? Honestly I think we must keep FR in business with all the tests that we get thru:dohh::rofl::hugs:

Hayley....Hope you're feeling better soon chick:hugs: Nightmare with the tests:hugs:...are you going to do as Im_mi suggested and try a FR?
How's Rylee these days?

Loobi...I so hope those lines have got loads darker Hun I'm sure they will have this time, I understand the dread of doing another test and seeing faint lines still thou....my thoughts are with you chick....Super huge :hugs:

Where are our other mummy-to-be ladies??? Hope you're all ok:hugs:

Ooooh Shaun just mentioned snow forecast althou depending on what forecast you listen to as to where it's going to fall....a foot over night would be nice...allow me to escape my 11:30-7pm shift tomorrow:dohh:
I'm going to ring the docs tomorrow and make an appoinment, you never know I might go completely :loopy: and print off my chart just so he can see properly how much spotting has been going on, figuring it may mean more than saying I'm cd...and have had ...days of spotting. I don't know if there is anything that they can give you to start the witch....anybody know?

Huge hugs and Oooodles of love xxx

Lisa, i think printing off your chart would be an excellent idea, then the doc can really see what is going on. hope you dont have to wait too long for an appointment :hugs:

Ok i am quite convinced that i am pregnant.

I am leaking milk quite a lot this evening. And earlier, when i wiped there was a few tiny teeny spots of blood streaked in the CM, and ive been having little twinges down there today.... implantation, maybe?

DAMNIT WHY DID I WASTE A FRER THIS MORNING???!!! even if my IC's arrive tomorrow and i get a super faint line like i did last time, i wont be able to confirm it until thursday morning!! thats gonna drive me up the wall. :lol:

Hi girls,
I'm so sorry I haven't been posting. I've had a terrible couple of weeks. :cry:. Between job stuff, and anxiety issues, I've been a wreck. I've even forgotten about the TWW. Didn't even realize I was 6DPO. I've got a couple tests in the bathroom (or the WC as you gals call it in the UK) but not even going to touch them until FF says to test. With everything going on, I could certainly use a BFP. And my my my, it certainly has been a lucky thread, hasn't it????

I'm so sorry girls....for those of you who are new to the thread, could you please introduce yourselves again? I'm so scatterbrained, and I would love to learn about each and every one of you. You are such specail friends.....friends that i can confide in whether or not I live near or as far away as the other side of the Atlantic pond.

I seriously love all of you. I can't talk to anyone else about these issues. I really want to get a BFP, but I know I'm having to deal with my mental health issues right now, and that takes priority. I want to believe they will come hand in hand.

(Deep Breath) Ok, now that I've ranted. I'm totally stoked for all of you getting your BFPS!!!!!!! Loobs????? Did I read right????:happydance:

Have a good night girls.... I'll check in when I wake up in the morning.:flower:

By the way, I haven't had any symptoms whatsoever......no tender boobs, which I normally have by now. Good sign? Let's hope so!

morning erin... yep you read right lovey...
and i gotta say, i dont mean to get your hopes upp, but my first sign that i may be this time, wasi didnt get myusual big sore boobs at the usual time....

cant stop long, i gotta get the lunches ready....
havent retested yet, i dont want to see a faint line, i want to see a dark one, so i am waiting til i think it should be a nice proper line, otherwise i will be stressing like last time, and in the end if its faint theres nothin i can do to stop it happening again.. so, fingers crossed...

im_mi...oooh feeling hopeful for you love...xxxxxxx

lisa i pm'd ya poppet...

gott run for now..lotsa love
laura
xxxx

erin :hugs: so sorry to here you are having a bad time im a real worrier so cant imagine how you feeling at work really hope it gets better for you soon and all the best for your bfp :hugs:

im mi hope you right and get your bfp i know you said you wasnt really trying so its always the way :haha: but at least you will know it was meant to be how lovely would that be :hugs:

loobi cant wait to hear about your dark line sending you loads of :hugs:

well im 11dpo today and feeling so so tired this morning and painful at the sides of my boobs
i had a stabbing pain near my belly button?? is that anything or am i going mad ](*,)
also got no tests left which should i buy first reponse or clue blue digital?

hope all you other girls are ok :hugs: its another cold one today xxx

oh louise YES YES..... go and buy one!!!!!!!! i cant believe how good iam being i have 2 ic upstairs and 2 frer.. but am just too scared to look ....

hope evryone is well...louise, i will be checking in to see if you did it!!!!!!!

lou
xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"