We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

:wohoo: :yipee: BnB is Back Online! :yipee: :wohoo:

Morning Girls....:hugs:
I can't believe how long the site was down for yesterday...:nope:

Welcome baby#3....there's always room for more Hun. Hope the nasty Ol :witch: stays away from you this week...and you can become another one of our pg charms sprinkling the dust over the rest of us hopefuls.

Clare....How did your night out go Babe...hope you had a fab time:hugs:
Anymore symptoms to obsess over?!:winkwink:

Louise...How are you getting on chick? Hope you're ok:hugs:

Loobi...I sent you an email yesterday chick when the site was down but thank you again so much for that book hun...my lil bubble of PMA just keeps growing the more I read:rofl:
How has the weekend been...I know you said that the witch warning signs were due to arrive if she was going to come....everything crossed that she doesn't hun:hugs:

Im_mi...What have you been upto chick? Feels like we haven't 'spoken' in ages Hun....Hope all is ok. What does Jack think of all the christmas decorations?

Erin....I've got everything crossed for the 22nd sweetie...you deserve something amazing to happen to end the year with:hugs:
How's your arm? Hope it heals quickly:hugs:

Bexx....Oh Bless you Hun!:hugs: I really hope it all settles down soon and yes definately by christmas!:hugs: Was it the naughty parrot that you posted the pic of that decided you looked tasty? Have they been acting any different towards you since you found out you were pg?
Your wish was answered last night...bless him...I thought he done ok but still voted for Joe:winkwink:

Jefner...Hope the nausea doesn't worsen Hun and you and your DH get to really enjoy NYC:hugs:
I actually totally agree with you hun and your doc...and my gp who told me almost a year ago to stop the charts etc...:dohh: I think about it and then this cycle throws itself into the mix...I've never had a cycle like it before that I can remember and it kinda reminds me that at least I know I haven't O...(dare I say yet?!) opposed to just not knowing. I've been a lot more relaxed about taking temps this cycle and haven't used any opks so I guess it's an improvement!:dohh::rofl:

Hope all the other girls (Bumbleb, Drazic, Nibbler & T'elle) are all ok....what's news Sweets?:hugs:

Not a lot to report this end...again....it's getting boring now isn't it huh?!:dohh::rofl:
Had a spotting free day yesterday and quite a bit of watery cm and cervix was HSO...:shock:....luckily we managed to DTD on saturday night cos DH was tired last night. Callum woke us up before temp time this morning so couldn't take it to see if it had risen....hopefully seduce my DH tonight and temp tomorrow:winkwink:....keep everything crossed for a rise girls....Pleeeeeese:winkwink:....Welshrose is gonna be bald and :wacko: if it goes on much longer!:rofl:

Heaps of Love to everyone and truckloads of the all important :dust: xxxx

Good morning girls,

So glad B&B is up and running I cannot believe it was down for most of the day!:growlmad:

I had my night out Saturday, didnt drink, really didnt feel like it and after stuffing myself with an Indian there was not much room for else. Yesterday just chilled, nothing exciting!!! Gutted for Olly, i so wanted him to win but I guess he will get something from this!

So called symptoms at 4dpo:-

Very very tired, even napped Sat, thats not like me
Yesterday had slippery white CM
Just sticky today so far!
CP did feel soft but not really gonna take much notice of it as it messed me about last month and stayed high for ages!!
Slight boobage pains and they are veiny and the bumps looked raised!!lol!! Perhaps I was just cold!! pmsl!!
Stabbing pains
Bubbley feeling down below, could be the curry!lol!
Constipation

So thats me for now, less symptoms that last month, the majority of the above are mild.

Catch up with you girls later, got tons of housework to do now!:growlmad:

xxxxx

Well as I just joined the group yesterday I wanted to say thanks for welcoming me. I couldn't hold out to test until the 17th so I did one this morning and low and behold I got my :bfp: :happydance: I can't believe it. I think I still don't. Have looked at the test about a dozen times. Going to make a doctors appointment to be sure.

Can't chat long but I would like to agree with doctors that say charting is stressful and counterproductive. This cycle I just BD every other day from the End of AF until 1 week b4 my next Expected AF and bam :bfp: My hubby was tired on some days but nothing some seduction and a massage couldn't help. Lol. I found it less stressful when I didn't tell him when I was O. We just had fun!

Well lots of luck and baby :dust: to all TTC and congratulations to all who got their :bfp:s and a H&H 9 months.

Wow, look at all the babydust that's falling around in this thread - congrats baby#3! :happydance:

Bexx....Oh Bless you Hun!:hugs: I really hope it all settles down soon and yes definately by christmas!:hugs: Was it the naughty parrot that you posted the pic of that decided you looked tasty? Have they been acting any different towards you since you found out you were pg?
Your wish was answered last night...bless him...I thought he done ok but still voted for Joe:winkwink:

Yes, it was the same parrot lol. She didn't mean it, I just went super hormonal, bless her she came and stood on my lap while I was crying as if to comfort me. She looked so confused lol. Funnily enough, she has been acting a bit odd around me, in fact none of the birds seem to like me touching them at the moment. Weird, eh?

Morning sickness was strangely absent most of yesterday, but it's back in force today. I dared to tell hubby that I might have reached that magic point of relief when he got home last night, should have kept my mouth shut lol. Would really like it to be gone by scan day, can't imagine feeling this crap and having a painfully full bladder at the same time.

I didn't watch X-Factor live last night, I followed digitalspy's live coverage blog instead. Considering I nearly lobbed something heavy at the telly last week when olly got through, I was worried I might do something far worse yesterday if he won lol. I recorded it and watched it after I knew Joe won. That winning song is bland as heck though, I wouldn't buy it personally, regardless of who sang it. I'm sure it will be number 1 though...

Well, time to wrap up the last of hubby's presents and then have a nap if possible. I did all my shopping online, don't think I could have braved the shops feeling the way I do lol. Hope the Christmas plans are going well for you all and that nobody has any flights booked with BA. :flower:

BTW, I posted a pic of my 11 week bump a couple of days ago. Here's the link if you wanna have a look. :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/4-your-bumps-311.html#post3807782

blimey baby#3 that didnt take you long hahaha... many congrats...

bexx...ah look at yourlittle belly, you are dong well, and obviously little one is thriving in there...

well girls i am actually really scared to say this , and havent even mentioned it to gary, but i have been feeling strange today, and couldnt help myself i went up and did a ic.... and it came up very faint :bfp: i really hope i am not jinxing myself saying it out loud.... i promised myself i was going to wait til thursday to test, but my usual bad cramps had gone away and i just felt that i am not feeling as crap as i usually do in the run up to af.... will leave it now for a day or two to test again.... and hope that no bleeding starts up..... and i get a sticky one this time snuggled in for the long haul, oh wow it would make me so happy.....

will i still be able to fly if i am?? i cant waste thier money and not go.....

fingers crossed that its all safely snuggled in.....

lisa...did you finish the reading? its interesting isnt it???

sending everyone lots of love

xxxxxxxx

hey girlies!!

oh bexx what a gorgeous bump!!! :D you sure youve only got one in there??? :laugh2:

lisa, sounds like you might have finally O'd! youve been waiting long enough havent you sweetie, really feel for you :hugs:

congrats baby#3!! :happydance:

And to everyone else, big :hugs: and :dust: !

Been having lots of symptoms today and yesterday. Started randomly leaking milk again yesterday which was my first sign last time. Got tingly boobs, too, and apparently there is a new mountain range on my face just waiting to be discovered... im so spotty its not even funny! and i have an abundance of CM today, so much that i keep having to check that AF hasnt arrived!! tomorrow i will be 7dpo and will probably test with an IC even though is still ridiculously early. Im really not too worried if i dont fall this month, i mean we werent even trying this cycle. i will be pleased that I can party hard over christmas and new year at least!!

(but im secretly excited about the prospect of being pregnant :laugh2: )

OH MY GOD LOOBI!!!!! :happydance: I KNEW IT!! after your eastenders comment on my facebook!! YAAAAAAAAY!! sending you loads of sticky dust honey you deserve this sooooooooo much xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Laura!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: I'm so happy for you sweetie, I truly hope this little one sticks! :hugs:

Such wonderful news this last week, three of you girls getting preggers! :D

Imogen, who knows how many I've got in there lol. I am quite big it seems for a first pregnancy, I'll find out for sure next Tuesday. :D I hope you get your BFP as well this cycle, you know how they say you're more fertile after a mc. :flower:

Holy baby dust!!!!! Yay for baby#3 and Laura!!!!!!!!!!! I'm praying for sticky beans for you!!! How very exctiting!! Keep us posted!!

I got my flu shots this morning, the seasonal and the H1N1. If I wasn't pg I probably wouldn't have gotten the H1N1, but it's strenuously recommended for pg women so I got it. When I dropped Alex off at daycare her daycare mom said something about H1N1 vaccine increasing miscarriage rates, so now I'm uber-paranoid, as if I wasn't already. I shouldn't freak too much though, since Alex's daycare mom is really hesitant about vaccines in the first place (she's convinced her oldest boy is autistic because of his MMR vaccine). Oh well, nothing I can do about it now I suppose. My arms are already really sore, and that's what I really hate about the flu shot, my arm usually hurts for several days after. At least I seem to feel okay today, although it's still early!

Well, off to grade papers. Talk to everyone later!

Oh, and what a gorgeous baby bump, Becky!! I can't wait until mine starts showing!

thank you girls.... i am seriously scared... will test again ina few days, and hopefully it will be good and dark... i knew things werentright last time when it didnt get darker..but at the same time, i am prepared fr it, if that doesnt sound too grim, ust want to be prepared in case , i am sure you know what imean..but my symptoms are huge already compared to last time, i had dizzy spells today, crying at the silly things... and actually did feel bit pukey for a little while too...thanks for all your good wishes...xxxxx

fingers crossed for you too Im_mi...xxxxxxx

OMG, congratulations my lovelies, a BFP just before Xmas, how wonderful. I hope I can join you soon but I am only 4dpo too early to symptom spot as obviously implantation wouldnt of happened yet. But what I have noticed and I would like to pick your preggie brains is that when I have examined my CP since last night, it feels like everything has closed in, I struggled to get my finger (sorry TMI) to examine it but managed to and got some milky CM, none on knicks! What does anyone think about that? I have never had that before I hope everything is OK.

Thanks girlies xx

OMG!!!....How many :bfp:????!!!!

Huge congrats to Baby#3 hope you have a wonderfully healthy and happy pregnancy:hugs:

Looooooooobi!:yipee::wohoo: I am so happy for you sweetie and can't send enough super sticky vibes to your precious lil bean, as Im_mi said you deserve this SO much hun:hugs::kiss:
As for flying, I know you can fly short haul up until 28wks, I'm really not sure about long haul thou. I'd get the MW to check with the consultant that would be taking over your care as obviously they would look at how risky it would be for you opposed to making a broad statement of yes the guidelines say....
I found the book so interesting hun and even whilst dealing with this hellish cycle that is driving me nuts it has given me hope. I'm willing away the rest of 2009 just so the TCM practitioner Shaun found me can be back from China and hopefully she'll be able to work her magic:winkwink:....I wanna join you girls in 1st tri more than anything!:hugs:

Im_mi...it's all sounding so good Hun:hugs: I hope that this is it for you to sweetie:hugs:
I couldn't temp this morning hun....but will try to tomorrow...here's hoping that it's gone up, althou my spotting started again today very lightly and I'm having cramps again this evening so I'm not getting my hopes up to high.

Louise...when are you gonna test? People do get :bfp: at 10dpo.....:test:....everything crossed for you sweets:hugs:

Clare...Glad you had a good night out with the girls Hun:hugs: Again some nice symptoms going on sweets....when are you testing?....really hope it's :bfp: for you sweets:hugs:

Bexx....you gorgeous mama-to-be you....lovely bump hun!:winkwink::hugs:
They do say that animals can either be over loving or completely distant from a pg owner.
I completely agree about the X-Factor song...bland!.....but better than George Michael's!!!:rofl:

Jenny...hope you're arms are feeling a bit better Hun:hugs:

My cyber-intuition must have been working when I created this thread...one for people in all sections...:winkwink:....keep shaking the :dust: ladies....cos this woman wants to be totally covered in it!!:rofl:

Hope you're all ok this evening.....Sending you all heaps of hugs and love:kiss:

wow santa has come early!!!!! really great news all these :bfp: so pleased for you all sending you lots of :hugs: and stickness!!

bex lovely bump picture!! hope the sickness stops soon with my 2nd the sickness stopped at about 25week was on tablets and drip so know the feeling really hope it settles down for you :hugs:

clare glad you had a good night love curry the hotter the better!! your signs sound good how many days till you test?

lisa sending you loads and loads and loads and loads of :dust:

i am doing a :test: in the morning cant wait but got to remember not to be too down if its a bfn as im not out till the :witch:

love to you all :hugs:

ah lisa.... i sendyou so much :dust: i wish it was within my powers to give you what you need....

hopefully very soon.. i am very scared... and as i siad, i am prepared for it if it goes wrong..notthat i am thining that all the time, just if it does, i need to keep myself together

lotsa love ...
xxxxx
meeeeeeeeeeeee

Ive got a really good feeling about this one Laura, you deserve some sunshine after all of the heartache you have had to deal with. <3

Im 6dpo and its 11.10pm and i just poas :rofl: i have reached new heights of Crazy!!!

OMG, congratulations my lovelies, a BFP just before Xmas, how wonderful. I hope I can join you soon but I am only 4dpo too early to symptom spot as obviously implantation wouldnt of happened yet. But what I have noticed and I would like to pick your preggie brains is that when I have examined my CP since last night, it feels like everything has closed in, I struggled to get my finger (sorry TMI) to examine it but managed to and got some milky CM, none on knicks! What does anyone think about that? I have never had that before I hope everything is OK.

Thanks girlies xx

I've never checked my CP, so I can't give you any help there I'm afraid. But I can tell you that I've had creamy/milky CM since shortly after ovulation. In fact, initially I wasn't sure I ovulated when I did as it looks like fertile CM. I usually get a gloopy bit in my knickers at least once a day and after I've had an orgasm lol (sorry for TMI)

It's been a bit yellow for me as well, don't know if you've noticed yours being like that.

Thanks girlies xx

I've never checked my CP, so I can't give you any help there I'm afraid. But I can tell you that I've had creamy/milky CM since shortly after ovulation. In fact, initially I wasn't sure I ovulated when I did as it looks like fertile CM. I usually get a gloopy bit in my knickers at least once a day and after I've had an orgasm lol (sorry for TMI)

It's been a bit yellow for me as well, don't know if you've noticed yours being like that.

Hi hun

Thanks for your reply. Well my cervix is unreachable, its too high this morning but everything feels snug up there again. Last night it changed again to being accessable and soft, high and wet. This morning I have creamy cm a bit slippery too. Mines not yellow at the mo but I have had that before. Its still early days for me and if I was to get pregnant implantation would not of happened yet. However I still feel tired and yesterday my face felt like it was on fire, I was so hot! I felt a bit quesy this morning but I havent had brekkie yet.

All I can do is play the waiting game, I hate TTC, it drives me insane!!!

Take care of your little bump xxx:hugs:x

wow santa has come early!!!!! really great news all these :bfp: so pleased for you all sending you lots of :hugs: and stickness!!

bex lovely bump picture!! hope the sickness stops soon with my 2nd the sickness stopped at about 25week was on tablets and drip so know the feeling really hope it settles down for you :hugs:

clare glad you had a good night love curry the hotter the better!! your signs sound good how many days till you test?

lisa sending you loads and loads and loads and loads of :dust:

i am doing a :test: in the morning cant wait but got to remember not to be too down if its a bfn as im not out till the :witch:

love to you all :hugs:

Dont keep us in suspense hun, have you tested? How many dpo are you?
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:xxxxxx

OMG!!!....How many :bfp:????!!!!

Huge congrats to Baby#3 hope you have a wonderfully healthy and happy pregnancy:hugs:

Looooooooobi!:yipee::wohoo: I am so happy for you sweetie and can't send enough super sticky vibes to your precious lil bean, as Im_mi said you deserve this SO much hun:hugs::kiss:
As for flying, I know you can fly short haul up until 28wks, I'm really not sure about long haul thou. I'd get the MW to check with the consultant that would be taking over your care as obviously they would look at how risky it would be for you opposed to making a broad statement of yes the guidelines say....
I found the book so interesting hun and even whilst dealing with this hellish cycle that is driving me nuts it has given me hope. I'm willing away the rest of 2009 just so the TCM practitioner Shaun found me can be back from China and hopefully she'll be able to work her magic:winkwink:....I wanna join you girls in 1st tri more than anything!:hugs:

Im_mi...it's all sounding so good Hun:hugs: I hope that this is it for you to sweetie:hugs:
I couldn't temp this morning hun....but will try to tomorrow...here's hoping that it's gone up, althou my spotting started again today very lightly and I'm having cramps again this evening so I'm not getting my hopes up to high.

Louise...when are you gonna test? People do get :bfp: at 10dpo.....:test:....everything crossed for you sweets:hugs:

Clare...Glad you had a good night out with the girls Hun:hugs: Again some nice symptoms going on sweets....when are you testing?....really hope it's :bfp: for you sweets:hugs:

Bexx....you gorgeous mama-to-be you....lovely bump hun!:winkwink::hugs:
They do say that animals can either be over loving or completely distant from a pg owner.
I completely agree about the X-Factor song...bland!.....but better than George Michael's!!!:rofl:

Jenny...hope you're arms are feeling a bit better Hun:hugs:

My cyber-intuition must have been working when I created this thread...one for people in all sections...:winkwink:....keep shaking the :dust: ladies....cos this woman wants to be totally covered in it!!:rofl:

Hope you're all ok this evening.....Sending you all heaps of hugs and love:kiss:

Hi Lisa

Thanks for your kind words, I am gonna start testing on Friday, I have loads of ic's so why not, I will be only be 8dpo but what the hell!!!lol!!

Fingers and toes crossed for you, hope your cycle makes up its mind very soon xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Lisa..... come and stand over here love... :dust: :dust: :dust: how are you this morning????

louise...have ya done your test???

how is everybody else????

had to take one of my dogs to the vet this morning, cost me 72 quid, but the poor little thing has a bad ear infection..... she shoul d soon be feeling betternow she has drops...

not much going on here, need to get off my bum and do the hoovering etc... fancy making a cake today i think.... gonna use a jar of my minemeat...im_mi how did yours go????

oh all the drink we bought up in the north ast week, and now i can only sniff it..but i really dont mind.....just hope its a good and snuggled in for nine months little love bundle....its going to be really hard for me to see past the end of each day this time, after the past 2 ..

oh btw, i am not going to oz now, when theywere going to buy my flight there was a half price air asia sale on , and i wont let them pay for a ticket at full price, i think i may have talked them inot saving it and putting it towards flying home for xmas in 2010..... imagine, how mad is my house going to be this time next year, if i go ahead and have a healthy baby...there will be three babies in the house .... in fact how wierd is this, me and my two eldest dd's at this moment, are all "UP THE STICK" in the words of our lovely im_mi.......

Hayley, how you feeling love????

right here i go...better get the hoover out.dh was suppposed to do it for me whilei took the dog to the vet, but suprise suprise..... he didnt do it.....

hope everyone has a good day..

lotsa loobi hugs
xxxxxx

Morning Girls:hugs:

How are we all feeling today?

Loobi....Thank you for the dust sweets:hugs::hugs:
Bless your poor lil furbaby as you say thou at least she's got the drops now.
Next christmas WILL be amazing with the 3 babies in the house:winkwink: sending loads and loads of PMA and super sticky healthy vibes to your lil love bundle!:hugs:

Clare...I'd be exactly the same sweets...esp with a bathroom cabinet full of ic's:winkwink:...it would be rude not to:dohh::rofl:

Louise...Any news:winkwink:...hope to be sharing cyber:wine: with you later but if not ready with :hugs: sweetie xx

Well no big jump in temp for me so still in limboland:sad2: My belly feels so bloated at the moment and having strange cramps...I'm that confused I can't even tell the difference between O and AF ones anymore:dohh: This is going to sound a little odd probably but my boobs are really aching but when I touch them they don't hurt at all???...:loopy: I never thought I'd say this but I'm desperate for the :witch: now....Please come to me old hag bag...and stay away from everyone else on this thread!:rofl:....I'm thinking maybe I should go back to the GP and see if they can give me something to start it but I've been so completely engrossed in the way eastern medicine works and TCM I'm actually feeling reluctant to take anything:dohh:

Sorry girls...another boring post from me....I hate it and I'm sure you're all bored of reading about it:dohh::hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->