We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

this is a boots own brand, don't think it's an early one, not sure, hope you see something....

Defo something there hun, how man dpo are you? Congratulations hun you must be thrilled!xxxx

i can't get excited though coz they are hardly screaming out a :bfp: think i'm 12dpo but might be a bit less, not really sure! i just want a nice big PREGNANT 1-2, then i will be happy! i know i sound really negative but after our miscarriage last august i can't bring myself to get excited yet, not until after the weekend if :witch: hasn't shown her face xxx

i want a positive digi, i'm not peeing for the next 4 hours! so annoyed my ic's didn't come as i would of had 50 of them!!!!

i think you should do the digi when youve held your pee & if its still to early i'll get you a frer in the morning :)

yahooooo.. i see it too..... oh hayley.... :yipee:

sending you heaps of loobi hugs

xxxxxx

well i caved & tested with a digi conception indicator & NOT PREGNANT! i knew i shouldn't get my hopes up, was a big mistake :cry:

hayley, breathe. digis arent as sensitive as frer and boots and IC's. i bet youll get a pregnant 1-2 with fmu when your af is due! i can understand not wanting to get your hopes up hun but you cant deny those lines!! :flower:

i have just done another test & it's got a more obvious line so i'm going to wait til sunday to test again, but i probably wont wait that long coz i'm a poas addict, so think it's safe to say that after about 8 :bfp: 's that i'm preggo :happydance:

hayley :yipee: i am so excited ... we preggo together....

i have just done another test & it's got a more obvious line so i'm going to wait til sunday to test again, but i probably wont wait that long coz i'm a poas addict, so think it's safe to say that after about 8 :bfp: 's that i'm preggo :happydance:

:thumbup: :happydance: :cloud9: :bfp: :crib: :dance: :yipee: :headspin: :smug: :wohoo: :loopy: :flasher:

heres another, getting slightly more obvious now in real life but still hard to get on camera....

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 17
hayley..... :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

so excited for you.....

the snow has made it this far now..... brrrrrrrr

i put a pregnancy ticker on, but i took it off again in case i am jinxing myself putting it on so early like the last time.....

oh i am so bored this evening.....

Yay for BFP's!!!!!! Not me, I got a BFN, but I am only 9 DPO, so not fretting. Besides.....

I START MY OLD JOB BACK ON TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy I could scream. Because of medical reasons they were able to pull strings and let me back into what I used to do before, with all of my friends, and I'm completely on :cloud9:.

I love today!

erin..thts brilliant...:yipee: for today

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls, hope you are all not too cold, its bloody freezing here with 8inches of snow and more heavy snow coming today and Tuesday, minus 8, brrrrr!!!

BFN for me too at 9dpo, how many of you had this and then went onto get your BFP?

Last night was dreadful, It took me ages to get to sleep as I had a metal taste in my mouth, it was awful, brushing my teeth didnt help either. My gums started to bleed too. Despite that symptom I just feel out, I have hardly any cm today and cp feels a little low and hard, but no doubt it will move back up as the day goes on!! It has a mind of its own and really I shouldnt read to much into my CP as it is not a reliable sign. I was up for a wee in the night then couldnt get back to sleep, tossing and turning and it always seems to be the same time I wake up!! weird huh?

Anyway catch up later with you girls xxxxx

clare... i got bfn on 10 dpo and the bfp on 11... so you are not out...also, my cm is dry on and off, i only have it a few times a day....

i got two nice dark lines on tests today... iam soooooo happy.... i feel like i can finally start to feel good about it....

got friends coing up from dublin today..so have put ona nice buffet...cant wait to dig in....

lotsa love toyou all
loobs
xxxx

clare... i got bfn on 10 dpo and the bfp on 11... so you are not out...also, my cm is dry on and off, i only have it a few times a day....

i got two nice dark lines on tests today... iam soooooo happy.... i feel like i can finally start to feel good about it....

got friends coing up from dublin today..so have put ona nice buffet...cant wait to dig in....

lotsa love toyou all
loobs
xxxx

Hi Loobs

I was beginning to feel out due to lack of cm too today, but do have this awful metal mouth again today! Its driving me mad!! I know 9dpo is too early really, I hope I do get my BFP next week. I am so pleased you are more relaxed about this pregnancy and will now try and enjoy it!! Will you have an early scan??

Dublin, I loved it there, my hubbys family are from Cork, and his mum is over at the moment until the new year. I have just battled my way round Sainsburys for some odds and ends, the supermarkets are only closed for one day!!lol!!

Have a lovely evening and do enjoy that buffet!! The first of many to come over the next 2 weeks!!!lol!! Take care xxx

I haven't been on for awhile again and how this thread had grown! I've been busy with work and travelling, as well as nursing my stupid head with its daily headache of recent :nope: If anyone can give me a briefing of how everyone's doing I will be most grateful! :winkwink:

Just finished work for Christmas yesterday and on my 2-week long holiday finally! :happydance: And... my Christmas tree and decor are still in the shed... :blush: I will dig them out tomorrow! Can't leave it any later or they may as well stay in for this year.:haha: Having said that, quite a few of my neighbours also haven't anything up... Recession? :shrug:

Will also be doing Christmas shopping from tomorrow...:blush: Everything to the last minute you say? :haha:

Lastly, CD14 today. Hopefully will get my eggy in a few days' time... Will the DH be up for it after being in shopping hell esp at X'mas? :shrug: He will probably be :sleep: the moment he comes home coz he just hates shopping...

Will log on again later tonight. Hope all is well with all of you girls. I will go and nurse my stupid head now :sick: Chat later!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->