We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

oh hayley... wooohoooooo i think i can see it in the first one.... its a nightmare trying to get a piccy of em innit???

you must be thrilled...... i didnt do one today, am so scared it wont be darker again....

i was very crampy last night, until i went to lay down in bed...then it went off a bit, its not big old period pains... but is a bit uncomfortable, i really hope its not gonna be a repeat of last time.....

have our other ladies tested again yet???
gotta dash, gotta get the littlies to school, and then hit the shops...OH HOW I HATE IT at this time of year

loobs
xxxxx

dontthink you are crazy at all!!!!!!!

i went andhad another look, i can defo see a line on the first pic....YAHHHOOOO
YIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hi Hayley

I can defo see a line in the first pic, you must be thrilled. I did one today but obviously a BFN at 7dpo, lol!!

I dont know if any of you girls have experienced this but last night for about an hour or so I had a ache on one side, very low down and it even made my leg ache abit. Not sure if it means anything, lol! Desperate for symptoms, ha ha!!

This morning I feel tired even though I had a good nights sleep, I even dreamt I had a BFP but that could be due to too much time on here!!lol!! This morning I felt sick not long after waking and did when I took my little ones to school. Boobs look veiny again today not sure if that is a sign as I sometimes get that a few days before AF, but still no boob pain like most cycles.

Loobi hun, I know you are anxious but try to relax darling, there is no reason why this one should go wrong. This happens to many women and they go onto have sticky pregnancies. Chin up babe.

Anyway gonna run, a million and one things to do today, just hope it doesnt snow heavy, it was snowing when I took the kids to school but is brightening up now!

Take care girls speak later. xxxx

Hayley!! that's a BIG FAT POSITIVE!! :happydance: I'm so happy for you darling.

DH just went to buy some FRER, so i am gonna go pee on one! Will be back to update later girls!

im_mi..where are ya?? did ya poas?????

i got my ic's and cb digis inthe post earlier....so i am not the proud owner of 25 ics 1 frer and 2 cb digis... hahahah so i can poas to myhearts content ....

havent yet today though, am gonna wait and do one in themorning when i first getup....

am sooooooo tired, and gonna gor for a little nap ina minute, havent stopped today so far....

come on im_mi...coma back and tellus your result... howmany dpo are you now...

ellaandcallum...ooooh sounds hopeful for you petal....

lisa.... are you alrightmy lovely??? thinking of you lots....

hayley....are ya still in a happy daze???
so pleased for you

how are you today erin???

jenny... how are you??
louise did you poas yet?

laura

well... :haha: what am i like?

i ust legged it upstairs, and did 1 ic stick, 1 ic cassette, and 1 cb digi..... the cassette came up with very convincing positive, real quick, the stick took its time but was defo pos..and the digi says pregnant 1-2 weeks... so have to hope it will go up as it should.....

to say i am happy is an understatement, i have been giving myself such a hard time, trying to NOT think bout it too much.....

hope everyone is ok..
xxxx

grrrrrr i feel really grouchy....... everything is getting on my nerves.. :haha: poor gary!!!!

wow loobi :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

i'm so happy for you babe :hugs:

well my ic's didn't come today :cry: was a bit gutted. got another rather faint line on a predictor but steve isn't convinced & neither am i! got 2 digi's to use if the witch doesn't visit me by monday!

has anyone got snow yet?

wow loobi :happydance: :yipee: :wohoo:

i'm so happy for you babe :hugs:

well my ic's didn't come today :cry: was a bit gutted. got another rather faint line on a predictor but steve isn't convinced & neither am i! got 2 digi's to use if the witch doesn't visit me by monday!

has anyone got snow yet?

sorry to gatecrash :blush: Hays your lines are darker irl. You have to trust me, i'm rarely wrong :haha:
i did about 5 digis before i got a positive 1, dont give up hope :thumbup:
changing the subject but paul just fell over in the road on the ice :rofl: hes hurt his arm lol, i wish id been snow spotting, i missed it...damn it!!

Evening girls

So 20cms of snow forecast for me tonight, great! Its been snowing on and off all day and its bloody icey out there.

Well I am feeling a little more positive as I have just been to the loo and cp is high and I had lots of lotioney creamey cm, boy have I never been so happy to see that!! Probably wont mean nothing lol and AF will show. Bit of cramping going on and achiness so just praying now!

Speak to you later xxxxx

well my test was a :bfn: this morning and i am getting AF cramps now, and quite honestly i am glad :) i am really buzzing for a slammin' night out on NYE, i have started putting together my Lady Gaga inspired outfit already :rofl: So yeah.... i am pretty convinced that i am not pregnant this cycle and that suits me fine :)

Loobi i am so happy that you are starting to feel a little more positive now :)

Hayley, keep up the PMA sweetie i know its really hard to sometimes :hugs:

everyone else :hugs:

YAY LOOBI! Let's hope it's a sticky little bugger.

I'm thinkin about POAS tomorrow morning. Will let you know what comes of it. Got a lot to post tomorrow. But I have to finish christmas shopping and I'm getting myself a fucking massage. I NEED IT BAD. I'm a mess. Alright, I should get to bed. Talk to you girls in the morning.

Hayley.....what's up with that BFP??? Any updates?

morning girls...
how is everyone...im_mi.... glad you are so excited bout new years eve... jan will be your month , betcha!!!!!!!

hayley my lovely.. how are you??? i would be convinced by your piccie...i could see the line...... so excited for you..xxxxx listen to your sister, she knows what she is talking bout... be happy poppet..i am for you

lisa, are you ok darling??? we miss you when you dont come in...

Louise and clare.. how are ya today?
erin... did you poas????

who got snow then???

we didnt get any. but what we did get was a thick thick frost.... its absolutely frrrreeeeeeezzzing...

kids got fun day in school today... i was gonna keep em all off, but they want to go in bless em, which is actually probly a good job, cos ihave soooo much wrappingup to do i dontknow where to start with it..

i just cleaned out the fireplace, so we can get a roaring fire going later on....

right i think i better go and get sorted, thought i would pop in and say hi....

lots andlots of love...

BTW ellaandcallum...did i get your name right??? is it clare???

you have to forgive me , it takes me ages to get the names right,....

lotsa love everyone..
lauralou
xxxx

we got lots of snow last night so i have told work i wont be in, theres no way i'm confident enough to drive in it!

hoping the postie makes his way through the snow though with my ic's!

morning girls...
how is everyone...im_mi.... glad you are so excited bout new years eve... jan will be your month , betcha!!!!!!!

hayley my lovely.. how are you??? i would be convinced by your piccie...i could see the line...... so excited for you..xxxxx listen to your sister, she knows what she is talking bout... be happy poppet..i am for you

lisa, are you ok darling??? we miss you when you dont come in...

Louise and clare.. how are ya today?
erin... did you poas????

who got snow then???

we didnt get any. but what we did get was a thick thick frost.... its absolutely frrrreeeeeeezzzing...

kids got fun day in school today... i was gonna keep em all off, but they want to go in bless em, which is actually probly a good job, cos ihave soooo much wrappingup to do i dontknow where to start with it..

i just cleaned out the fireplace, so we can get a roaring fire going later on....

right i think i better go and get sorted, thought i would pop in and say hi....

lots andlots of love...

BTW ellaandcallum...did i get your name right??? is it clare???

you have to forgive me , it takes me ages to get the names right,....

lotsa love everyone..
lauralou
xxxx

Hi Laura

Yes it is Clare, my kids are Ella and Callum.lol! Well i woke up to over 8inches of the white stuff today, all schools shut and more forecast today and tomorrow. The kids made a fuss about going out in the garden and only lasted 5 mins, its freezing!!

I was so crampy last night and had niggly pains, I hope its a good sign. Lots of lotioney slippery cm this morning upon waking so thats good. Have a headache and feel alittle sicky. I had a stuffy nose too during the night.

So any BFP's today? I did one but BFN, only 8dpo so what do I expect. If the cramping etc last night was implantation then its gonna take a few days to show.

Anyway I am off, catch up later xxxx

over 8 inches??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont get mch snow overhere, mores the pity.....

wish i was at home......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over 8 inches??? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we dont get mch snow overhere, mores the pity.....

wish i was at home......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Normally we dont, only usually get a dusting but in february this year and now, its been horrific. I was meant to be taking the kids to our local community centre for an Xmas party but I dont think we will be going any where. Snuggle up and watch Mister Eleven me thinks. xxxx

this is a boots own brand, don't think it's an early one, not sure, hope you see something....

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g