We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

my ic's came today. was really excited to do one tonight but it's so faint it's pathetic so i'm now worried that something is wrong :cry: i'm now wishing i had never done a test! thinking of changing my status back to ttc :cry:

my ic's came today. was really excited to do one tonight but it's so faint it's pathetic so i'm now worried that something is wrong :cry: i'm now wishing i had never done a test! thinking of changing my status back to ttc :cry:

What type are they hun, are they the 10miu dip strips as I know several women who tested positive on named brands etc but on the ebay strips it took ages to show, even a woman who I was a cycle buddy with last month was carrying twins and it was very very faint and with twins your HCG levels are meant to be very high. Take no notice of them, that is what I use and I am gonna buy a FRER next week, AF due Xmas eve!! Flipping great if she does show!!xxx

Ah no hayley.... someof the ic's are not as sensitive as other tests.... even the same make, i have found that sometimes, i have tested withthe same make at the same wee time.. and one has been more obvious than another... please dont give up darling..what time was it when you did it? cos i have also found withthem, that if your pee is more diluted , even though they say if the hormone is in your system it will be the same, its b****x.... if your pee is diluted it defo is lighter....

how are your symptoms feeling???

Nibbler, hello again....
i got my :bfp: this past week, and am hoping it will stick this time.....

had out little buffet and have eaten so much.... friends are safely backhome in dublin, and we are snuggled in front of the fire....

lotsa love allround

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loobi: Congratulations!!!:hugs: Fx it will be a sticky bean for you!! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!! :thumbup: Please send me some :dust: so I can join you soon :winkwink:

Bumble: I think IC are not as reliable as branded type. As long as they still show a line no matter how faint, I would think it's a good sign. Best of luck to you. Hope it's a lovely healthy sticky bean for you :hugs:

hayley sweetie dont take any notice of the IC's! You're pregnant! i know its hard to get excited after a loss honey but please just try to relax and step away from the tests for a little while! sod the IC's honey. my 20 week pregnant friend did one the other day for funsies and got a really faint line!! theyre rubbish! all they are good for is deciding whether its worth using a frer :laugh2:

Loobi i am so happy that you got a darker line!!!!! yay!!!! i really really believe that this is it for you honey!

Nibbler, its so nice to see you again! sounds like youve been really busy! :dust:

Claire (it's claire, right?), wow you had loads of snow!! we only had a dusting today. Your symptoms sound really promising, i think there's a BFP on the way for you!!! with my first baby i got BFN at 12dpo and BFP at 14dpo. so you're definitely not out yet!!

As for me.... no AF yet, getting lots of cramps so i am 99.9% sure she is on her way. I am really happy that my cycle seems to be getting back to normal :) this is the longest LP i have had since coming off of that horrible BCP and i havent had any abnormal mid cycle bleeding this cycle either!!! i'm so happy!!! :happydance:

thanks ladies, so nice to have support from such special friends.

did an ic today & think its slightly darker then last night. we are off out xmas shopping today so i will pick up a frer & cb digi.

i will update you all later, thankyou for being here for me :hugs:

really wasn't expecting this but so thrilled! really hoping this one sticks :happydance:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Excellent news, I knew you would come good. Congratulations hunnie you must be thrilled. I however POAS FRER an hour ago and nothing. I would of thought it would of shown something being this early super dupa test!! I will try again in the morning. I bet I am out. On a downer now, lol!!! 10dpo maybe still too early. xxxx

bumble b: Congratulations!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!! :happydance: I am digging out that super glue so it will be lovely and sticky for you :winkwink:

im_mi: Hi Hi! Yes I've been quite busy, what with travelling and trying to finishing up for Xmas. What CD are you on now? How long is your LP so far?

Clare: 10dpo is probably still early. Fx for you that you will get a lovely Xmas present:hugs:

As for me, I'm on CD15, and, sitting in front of the fire at the moment too cozy to go and get my Xmas tree!! :dohh: Someone kick me bottom to get me going please!! :haha:

oh hayley.... i am sooooooo happy, i knew it was gonna be ok.... i am so excited for you....

big huge loobi hugs....

xxxxxxx

3 girlies...yay for being an aunty,...its fabulous news,

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So happy for all the BFP's!

AF is due Tuesday, so hopefully I won't see it.

Start my old job Tuesday.....very excited!:happydance:

thanks girls,

clare i did a frer today & it was really faint, didn't get a proper line for almost 10 minutes but i have had lines on lots of tests from superdrug to boots own brands. i think digi's are fab, they give you an unbelievable feeling of 'wow, we actually made a baby' because you can't argue with the words pregnant. my sister didn't rate frer either.

i've got my little ticker up, i'm going to enjoy this pregnancy even if it doesn't stick, i've waited too long for it xxx

thanks girls,

clare i did a frer today & it was really faint, didn't get a proper line for almost 10 minutes but i have had lines on lots of tests from superdrug to boots own brands. i think digi's are fab, they give you an unbelievable feeling of 'wow, we actually made a baby' because you can't argue with the words pregnant. my sister didn't rate frer either.

i've got my little ticker up, i'm going to enjoy this pregnancy even if it doesn't stick, i've waited too long for it xxx

Bless you hun, it is so exciting and I am sure it will be a sticky one babe. I was also thinking too, hanging onto any glimmer of hope here, that implantation can occur 6-12dpo then it takes a few days for hcg to show up, so really I cant say I am out until 14dpo. Another thing is I assumed I ovulated the day after my surge, I could of well ovulated the day after that, which could make me 9dpo. Only time will tell I suppose. I am feeling very crampy this evening, my tummy and back is really hurting, it feels like AF, but cant be, not due on until Xmas eve. I love cramps, I hope its a good sign. Take care of yourself and your little bean and I hope I will be joining you soon xxxxxx:hugs:

ps. I dont know why but I took my FRER apart incase I could see lines better but the inside where the lines appear is like film, its weird never come across that before, I only left it 5 mins so maybe if I had left the bloody test alone something may of appeared. Well will test tomorrow.

I'm not sure if this is right but I have been checking my CP after having loads of AF type cramps, it actually made me run to the loo to check, but I noticed it seems a bit swollen and softer, I am sure I was checking my CP, not had that before. Would that happen??xxx

really sorry clare,i am no help at all, i never felt for mine ever ...and i wouldnt have a clue what it should be like....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hello ladies,

sorry i have been on here in a while. I have been feeling kind of out of it for the past week. Congratulations to all the :bfp:s this past week.

@loobi - although we live in different countries it seems, we are due around the same date according to our siggys. How are you feeling? Maybe we could be bump buddies??

morning girls....

how is everybody?? its dead icey here today... DH just nearly had a crash on the way to school, they are all ok, but he is very shaken up

Hayley, how you feeling? you still up on :cloud9: ?

im_mi, how was your weekend?

erin.... so pleased you are going back to your old job, you will be so much more relaxed....:thumbup:

i have had such a busy weekend,i am having a lazy mornig, i am stil in my dressing gown..... i was dead on my feet yesterday... we got chinese take out for dinner, as i was so tired i couldnt face standing cooking. i had been baking all day, and making up the teachers presents... they better bloody appreciate it.... they wont be getting home made next year...they can have a box of chocs, :haha: too much hard work, ah i do enjoy it really, but after having people here saturday too, and doing alot of cooking, i was knackered...

grrr dont talk to me bout saturday, this feiend of mine, she is a funny thing really, she never seemd to appreciate anything, and i spent alot of time energy and money doing a lovely spread, and it ust never seems like she appreciates it.... so nexttime they come, i told Gary this last night, i am gonna do sambos and crisps, sod it...

I didnt tell her i am pg, either, cos she gets very jealous, and the last thing i wanted was her crying ...also, i dont feel comfy telling anybody yet, after this past year , its always hard having to tell people the bad news, i fugure if i dont tell anyone the good news, i dont have to tell em the bad if the bad comes... which i reall y hope it doesnt....

think i might go and make myself a :coffee: and put my feet up in front of the telly for a little while, gaz is out doing some deliveries...

brrrrr its so :cold:

so my lovely :friends: here i go....

loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh dear.. my hormones.... i was looking online, cos i want to buy a nice angel figurine for Jarrod, i havent been able to look up to now, cos i get too upset, i thought , that being pg, i would be able to manage it, but nope, i had to stop looking , cos i couldnt even see the screen..... goodness knows when i will manage to buy what i want..
there is a shop down in dublin where e used to live, its called the angel shop, i may just have to wait and brave the drive down to look in there.... bet i willfind exactly what i want in there, its a beautiful sho, and you kinda get a sense of peace in there, they always have lovely music playing and the lady always holds your hand when you talk to her bout what you want..erm, on second thoughts maybe i wont go there just yet., i willfood the place with tears, when it was due date a coupld of weeks ago, it was a good job i had DD with me in the shop when i bought the heium balloon i wanted, cos she asked me what i wanted on it, and i couldnt speak ... what a state.....
there was the most gorgeous robin redbreast sitting on his little garden the other day..it was so pretty , it made me smile....

sorry for that, needed to type it out and get it off my chest...
lots of love all round

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back