We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

I started spotting today.....I have a feeling I'm out this month.....oh well we really didn't try this month. :shrug:

Have to go to my office today and sign the papers to transfer back. I think I'm going to wait until everyone is out of the office before going to get my things. I don't feel like questions or talking to any of them for that matter. So happy I'm not there anymore!

Alright, I'm outta here.

Loobs i hope you are able to find the strength to go to the angel shop :hugs: time will heal, sweetheart.

Erin, im so happy for you that you get to go back to your old job! xxx

well, im 13dpo today (i think) so if i am right and my cycle has gone back to its normal 28 days, then i will be due to see the :witch: tomorrow. Of course i have been POAS like a mad woman and have had nothing but snow white tests, lol. Havent done a FMU one for a couple days though. If AF hasnt arrived by wednesday morning i will use my last FRER with FMU. Ive been having really AF-y cramps since about 7dpo but nothing today, weird. normally it gets quite strong just before she shows up. I am secretly hoping that that is a good sign! fx'd.

Well I feel out too girls, done a FRER and 10miu ebay test and zilch. Gutted, but not quite out yet at 10/11dpo. My BF is having her 20week scan tomorrow and I know she will ring me going on about the sex of the baby but I had it in my mind I would be telling her I was pregnant the same day. Gutted!! I know how you feel im_mi, its horrible and I was beginning to think this was a lucky thread.

Loobi, God i hope your DH is OK now, I was skidding around all over the place yesterday, its scary out there, its started snowing quite heavily again now and it wasnt forecast!!

Catch up tomorrow with more BFN's :-( xxxx

Keep the faith, Claire, you're not out of the game yet! :hugs:

so tonight i am starting to feel hopeful for my BFP. My nipples have felt really tingly and tender all night and i am feeling so, so so incredibly hormonal and emotional. its just basically PMS symptoms but really intense. AF is due tomorrow, so i will do one last IC in the morning if she hasnt shown by then. I'm excited!!!!

ooooooh im_mi....let us know ....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

morning ladies, well i'm finally getting used to the fact i'm pregnant :happydance: my ic was darker again today so thats a good sign. ringing doctors today, was going to leave it a while but as i was taking clomid i thought it is best to let them know.

im_mi how did you get on honey?

how is everyone elde doing?

love from hayley :hugs:

Morning everyone, anymore BFP's? I tested with a FRER and 10miu ebay strip and nothing
:-( Although last night I was laying in bed and on one side, low down I was getting this feeling like someone was poking me with needles from the inside, it went on for a few minutes, not sure if that means anything. I have a sore throat too but then theres lots of it about. I had some lotioney cm yesterday nothing to write hope about. I am 11/12dpo today, got one more FRER left and one ic left. im_mi you are fab for not caving in and testing yet I am terrible. How did you get on this morning? Hayley so glad you are relaxed now hun. Enjoy it. xxxx

Hey girls, how are you all doing? I'm losing track of all the BFPs around here. :D

Had my very first scan this morning. Munchkin is looking good and doesn't seem to want to keep still lol. If you'd like to see the scan pic, I posted a thread here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/242810-12-week-scan-pic-woohoo.html

My due date according to the scan is now 28th June instead of 2nd July. I'm 13+1, not 12+4 today.

Almost cried in the exam room, it was so amazing seeing the little fella/lass wriggling around in there. :cloud9:

LOL claire i have been testing like a mad woman since about 7dpo :rofl: i am certainly not strong about POAS!! ha ha ha

Hayley im so glad that its sinking in!! so happy for you!!

Well, AF was due this morning and no sign of her, did a FRER with FMU and it was completely 100% negative. so now i am confused. I keep thinking AF is here and checking but its just craploads of CM... i wish she would just arrive so i can get on with a new cycle. Either that, or a BFP :laugh:

Lisa?? where are you?? we miss our little Welsh Rose!

Yep, I'm out. AF showed with a vengance. Stupid witch.

Back to work today. I don't go in until 3pm, but I AM excited. Back to the old grind, but in an environment where I feel very comfortable.

Loved your pics on FB Laura!

Alright girls, have a a good one!

WELL GIRLS, i have news,i have a prolapsed womb..not the best when pregnant ay? my gp isnt worried he has sent a letter to gynea, he saidd they will put a ring in it... i asked if this would affect the pregnancy and he says not at all.. so all i can do is go with the flow as best i can, and trust him...( which i usually dont, i tried to see a diff dr but they werent happy to see me)

hope everyone is ok...
xxxxx

Good grief, loobs!! great to hear that it wont affect the pregnancy though, thats a relief!

You know, its against the law for them to kick up a fuss about changing doctors. its . perfectly within your rights to seek another GP. :flower:

Well, im starting to get a few funny sensations down there, so i should imagine the witch will fly in soon. Its weird, i know we werent trying this month but now its come to this point i will be really quite upset if i'm not. i mean, if i dont get lucky this cycle it will be on to cycle 4 which i know is not a long time in the scheme of things (and i know there are girls here who have been trying for much longer than that) but for me it feels like such a long time, i naively assumed that it would be easy to get knocked up this time because it was so easy the first time. little did i know, haha.

Good grief, loobs!! great to hear that it wont affect the pregnancy though, thats a relief!

You know, its against the law for them to kick up a fuss about changing doctors. its . perfectly within your rights to seek another GP. :flower:

Well, im starting to get a few funny sensations down there, so i should imagine the witch will fly in soon. Its weird, i know we werent trying this month but now its come to this point i will be really quite upset if i'm not. i mean, if i dont get lucky this cycle it will be on to cycle 4 which i know is not a long time in the scheme of things (and i know there are girls here who have been trying for much longer than that) but for me it feels like such a long time, i naively assumed that it would be easy to get knocked up this time because it was so easy the first time. little did i know, haha.

Sorry you think the wicked witch is on her way,:hugs: I know how you feel. With my first child she was a welcomed accident, and Callum he took 3 cycles, now if my AF comes it will be 5 cycles and I too had it in my mind that I would fall easily but unfortunately I havent!:growlmad: I really started TTC when my BF got preg, before it was well if it happens it happens, she is now 20 weeks and I really thought we would end up preggers together, but she is now so much more ahead of me.:growlmad: She doesnt say alot about my efforts anymore, we seem to have drifted a bit, but that is her own doing. This was my first cycle of using OPK's and really I think we should of BD two more times, but both of us were worn out!lol! I remember I had my surge the Wed so we BD then and the night before and a few other times, ovulation may of occured 2 days later, so I reckon I just may of missed it.:growlmad:

Chin up hun you are not out yet!:hugs:xx

Im sorry you and your friend have drifted apart, hon :hugs: i hope things get better soon. pregnancy and TTC can put a lot of strain on relationships. I have a friend who was trying for years and was finding it so hard, i am really really glad that she has fallen before I have otherwise it could have put a LOT of strain on our friendship.

thank you for your support Claire, i really hope this cycle is lucky for both of us!! apparently HCG levels at 14dpo can be anything between 3 and 400-odd so we're both still in with a shot! :hugs:

Chin up Imogen......I'm on cycle 5 or 6! Well, minus one because I'm not counting last month since I was bothered by other more important things. Sometimes it feels like this will never happen!!! I think my LP is short.....seems to only be about 11 or 12 days.....anything that could help with that???

yes, Erin, apparently B vitamins can be very useful in lengthening the luteal phase. not sure about the specifics but theres lots of info on the web and in the TTC section here. x

11 or 12 days is ok though, i dont think its medically considered a problem unless its 10 days or less.

hey girls... i got 2-3 weeks on cb digital today, so hopefully things are going well at the mo...

dd was puking earlier, so am praying that its not a bug.... but feel pretty sure it is....

just what you dont want inthe house over xmas...oh i am such a baby when it comes to puke.... i cant dealwith it without heaving myself..then if i have to puke myself, i am such a baby....

right here i go, cos i am so very tired.... hope all is well
lou
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g