We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Warning girls, TMI personal question coming up!! Sorry but need to know and we are all girls!!lol!!!

Since I have been trying to conceive I have been checking my CP. Well I am not sure if I have had this all my life or its a new thing but I have become very aware of the following,TMI coming up, when you insert your finger at the very beginning do you have like a roundish ball on the roof of the entrance if that makes sense, as you insert just push up, it might feel a little hard? and you might be able to see it if you look.

It may well of been there all my life but only recently have I been aware of it. Please let me know otherwise I can see a trip to the docs going on. This sounds gross but I googled pictures of our lady garden and I noticed a couple of the women in these pics have it. I had a smear this year and all was well. Please let me know girls. xxx

i have no idea what goes on up there so i can't help clare, sorry.

wow bexx gorgeous picture :happydance:

went to the drs today & she changed my due date to the 28th august, mine & steves 1st wedding anniversary :happydance: so i am now 4+4

hoping to see a few :bfp: 's from some ladies very soon, keep us all posted :hugs:

Morning girlies, I have just used my last FRER and there is a very very faint line, dont even need to look at it in a different light, not sure if its a real pale pink so I am gonna buy another test today. I hope this is a BFP as I dint think FRER's left evaps. What do you think?xxxx

hiya claire.. in my personal experiences with frer, i have never had an evapline at all... but of course, that is only my experience with them, which isnt massive, as i have only been ttc fora short while....

fingers crossed you get your :bfp:

not feeling too hot here, dd has been puking all night, and i am feeling spewy myself, am sohoping it wont sweep thru the whole house, bt i am sure it will....tummy bugs are crap and i hate them...i am so annoyed, cos DH and i have worked so hard for xmas, andnow it looks like its goingto swept away on a wave of sickness ......

hayley....woohhooooo that only puts us a day apart.......

im_mi..how are you doing??

Bless ya hun, at least you should get it out the way for Xmas. Hugs hunnie.

The line in my test is defo pink, although thin and so there. I looked at the ones I took yesterday and nothing. I had an inckling last night that I might be as my boobs looked so different, bigger and veiny. I was up twice last night with bad heartburn and weeing. I also dreamt I had a BFP. I am having AF pains too, this started last night but that is what happens in early pregnancy anyway. I cant get excited yet as I need to do another test tomorrow but I really think this could be it! :) xxxxx

I just done a clear blue digital and it says not pregnant. :-( I had only peed an hour before though so thats mabe why, I feel down now:-(

well i caved & tested with a digi conception indicator & NOT PREGNANT! i knew i shouldn't get my hopes up, was a big mistake :cry:
You give me hope, FRER gave me a pink line this morning, thin, pink and faint, just done a digi Not Pregnant!! Whats more reliable?xx

The CB digis are nowhere near as sensitive as the FRERs, don't worry, it's very likely your BFP was accurate. I didn't dare do a CB digi until almost a week after AF was due, probably about 18/19DPO.

OMG claire!!! :D FRER dont get evaps they are really reliable!! congratulations, i had a feeling this cycle would be a lucky one for you!!! :happydance: :happydance: CB digi are like 40miU whereas FRER are 15miU so you probably just arent pregnant enough yet to get a result on the CB :)

Aww loobi i hope your DD feels better soon! i hate puke too it totally freaks me out.

As for me.... well i tested again today and yet another BFN. I wish the witch would just hurry up and arrive so i can move on and start another cycle.

I just done an Asda too maybe a really really faint line, possibly not even there, not feeling hopeful, but you cant get a false positive surely?xx

you definately cant get a false positive lovey...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooks like you got your :bfp: for christmas.. yay

Lisa love... if you are reading this, i send you a big christmas hug.....xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Everyone....:hugs:
I've missed you all amongst the madness of this week....:wacko:
The snow has been a nightmare and we were completely snowed in on monday...I was supposed to be going to my folks to collect some presents (110 mile drive) needless to say I didn't get there. Managed the journey yesterday thankfully and once on the motorway it wasn't too bad. We've had more snow today and it's so icy...cars abandoned everywhere....These old welsh mountains are lovely...except when it snows:dohh:

Loobi...thank you for the christmas hug babe...sending one right back:hugs: How is everyone feeling in your house now...really hope you're all ok for christmas:hugs: See that ticker is coming on nicely:winkwink: and YAY for the 2-3 babe:happydance:

Im_mi...I hope things sort themselves soon chick and hopefully that bfp dream will be reality:hugs:

Clare...Hope to see darker lines tomorrow for you chick...I've got everything crossed:winkwink:
Could what you mentioned earlier be a batholith (?sp) gland?....I've never had one but have read about them hun...maybe google it. :hugs:

Bexx...Munchkin is truly gorgeous hun! Fab pics :happydance:...bet you floated around for the rest of the day:hugs:

Erin...how did the first day back go babe? I'm sorry that the nasty ol witch got you sweets....just you wait 2010 will be our year!:hugs:

Hayley...Congratulations Hun...you must be over the moon:hugs:

Louise...where are you chick? Hope you're ok hun...big :hugs:

Well even after my time lapse in posting there is still nothing new to report on the whole O/AF front :dohh:....Welshrose continues to be a mystery!:rofl:
What's everyone's plans for christmas eve? I'm doing a lot of baking tomorrow with Callum as well as roasting the turkey and cooking the gammon. Last minute whip round with the ol hoover and duster and then chinese takeaway for tea before snuggling up with our pickle on the sofa to watch snow buddies (I have no idea what it's like but thought it would appeal to Callum) with a large glass of rose:winkwink:

Hope everyone is ok....sending Oooodles of Love to you all :kiss::hugs:

Hi Ladies!

Sorry I haven't been around much, but DH and I just got back from New York yesterday. We were supposed to come back on Monday, but LaGuardia airport was a COMPLETE mess and we missed our flight (it took two and a half hours just to check our bags!). We were stuck at LaGuardia for 15 hours, and then we were stuck at the Minneapolis airport for 8 hours! :devil: OMG, it was pure, unadulterated hell, and it pretty much ruined the whole trip for me! I knew as soon as I tested positive I should have stayed home and made DH take a friend out there with him. Although I've always wanted to travel, I really realized this trip that I suck at it! I can't even express how happy I am to be home! I take back every complaint I've ever made about living in a sparsely populated, rural area. I'll take the boring, flat plains of Sough Dakota any day! I keep joking with DH that I'm never going anywhere that's not within driving distance again, but I know it will at least be a long time before I fly again.

On the whole, I have to say that I wasn't very impressed with New York. First of all, there were waaaaaaayyyyy too many people. I don't like crowds, so you can imagine how I felt walking around a city of 15 million! Then take into account that it was a week before Christmas, and everywhere we went was mass chaos. I stood in line at the Gap for 30 minutes just to buy one damn shirt! Second, it smells, and on top of the icky smell there's all sorts of perfume and incense everywhere...way too much for a pregnant woman's overactive sense of smell to handle! Third, all the advertising (esp. Times Square) was really quite disgusting. I'm sorry, but a 10 story video display of diet coke isn't going to influence me to drink diet coke anymore than an 8x10 ad in a magazine would. Fourth, while the people aren't outright rude, they're not exactly friendly either. And many of them have no inner monologue. We got stunning play-by-play commentary from all the people sitting by us at the Jets game, complete with thick New York/New Jersey accents (imagine talking to Tony Soprano for an extended period of time...annoying!). I could go on and on, but you get the idea.

Overall I've been feeling okay. A little queasy here and there, esp. in the mornings, and still tired, but okay. I bought about four bags of candy at the store today, which is funny because candy is what I craved during my first trimester with Alex. I finished final grades today, so now I'm on vacation until January 14! My schdule next semester is indeed a little lighter, only three technical communations classes, all on Tuesdays and Thursdays. :happydance:

How's the weather across the pond? We're just at the beginning of a massive winter storm/blizzard that's supposed to last until Saturday morning. We're supposed to get anywhere from 12-24 inches of snow!! Alex and I went and stocked up on groceries this morning and now we're not leaving the house anytime soon!!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! How very exciting! I have no doubt that Lisa and Erin will be joining us soon!!

Well, I'm off to get Alex up from her nap. We're not going anywhere for Christmas because of the weather, so I'll probably be on a lot over the weekend. Talk to everyone soon!

HUGS!
Jenny

just popping on quickly, can those who are friends with me on facebook not ention my :bfp: please, one of my friends has turned detective & we really don't want everyone knowing just yet, thanks girls,

happy christmas eve xxxx

of course hayley.... personally, my bnb and facebook are totally seperate.. and i would ask the same, as we have family that arent keen on us having more babies.... so we dont mention it at all...xxxxxx

hi guys! just stopping in quickly to wish you all a very merry christmas for tomorrow!! I have been baking since 11am - the biscuits are done and the mince pies are nearly done, just about to start on the brownies!

Hope you all have a magical day, lots of love xxxx

Hi girls

Well I guess it will be AF for me too, no lines on Asda or Poundland and a not pregnant on Clear Blue. I feel really crampy, my tummy really hurts so I dont know what was going on with the FRER, I am just really pissed off. If AF doesnt show I will go and get another test on Boxing Day but the way I feel now, I have gotta be out. So as you can imagine today has been a shit one!

Sorry to sound so miserable on Xmas Eve but you can imagine how i am feeling.

Have a lovely evening everyone and have a fab day tomorrow. xxxx

Hello girls! Just quickly pop by to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Hope it will be a wonderful day for all of you :hugs:

Merry Christmas ladies, make sure you eat plenty, lol!! I certainly will. Just a quick note to say AF is still not here, last night I had the most terrible pains, really bad spasms, felt sick and a pressure or ache on my bits. I was convinced AF would show, I felt like I was in the early stages of labour, this morning no AF, just a bit constipated and tummy ache but still no AF! At the moment I do not even feel like eating my Xmas dinner but hopefully a bit later i will feel better. I didnt use the clear blue as I wasted it yesterday and got a BFN, if no show by tomorrow I will pop to Tesco and pick up one of their tests but I reckon AF is gonna show, feel terrible!!!

Have a nice day xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"