We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Just wanted to pop on and wish everyone a Happy Christmas!! It sounds like Alex is awake so I'm going to go get her so we can open presents. I hope everyone has an awesome day!!

Happy Christmas girls!! :happydance:

Just about to sit down for dinner, enjoying a nice pint of alcohol-free cider. :D

Hubby lovingly bought me some expensive natural bump butter, a natural childbirth book and some relaxation/hypnotherapy CDs (in addition to non-pregnancy stuff). :cloud9:

Just an update before I shoot out again, I have got my AF, I am never trusting a FRER again after giving me a false positive!!!! This period is the worst I have ever had and if it wasnt Xmas I would be going to the doc, it really made me panic last night as the cramps and spasms were too much, my legs were like jelly and I feel weak! Whether its a chemical or what but it is very bad!!!! I feel like giving up ttc!!

Catch up later girls.xxx

Claire honey you probably had a chemical pregnancy, its practically impossible to get false positives. Im sorry for what happened hun :hugs:

Well, im on cycle day 32 and still no period and no sign of her arrival... all i can think is that i actually ovulated on cycle day 23-24. I got watery CM, light cramps and a little spotting so i naturally assumed AF was coming but obv. she didnt. So um... i guess im still in. Except that I dont think we BD'd then :dohh:

If my AF still hasnt come by next week i will get an appt. with the doctor, i may be able to get her to do a HCG blood test so i will find out for sure if i am pregnant. I am having lots of symptoms. Gone right off coffee (which is CRAZY as i am a coffee fiend), chronic heartburn, exhausted, hormonal, grumpy... the list goes on....

Hope you all had a wonderful christmas!! xxxxx

i don't think it's good news girls, my tests are loads fainter today & my digi still says 1-2. i think something might be wrong :cry:

yeah it was fairly strong, i'm really scared now :cry:

What kind of tests are you using, Hayley? If you're using ICs, remember that they're not as sensitive as FRER, and digis aren't as sensitive either. It took a good week or two after AF was due for me before I got a nice, dark positive on an IC. Try to hang in there, hun, a line is still a line! HUGS!!

it was really dark yesterday morning but has gradually got lighter today. i thought the digi would say 2-3 so it hasn't exactly filled me with optimism :cry:

now i'm angry with myself for letting myself get excited, i should of known it was too good to be true :nope:

darling of course the lines will get lighter as the day goes on! The more you drink and pee, the more dilute it gets. Pma honey! Stop testing! Maybe go see your doc if you're concerned as hpt's are in no way accurate in showing progression, only bloods do that X x x

Stop testing hun, you will drive yourself mad, you have your positive hunnie, please try and relax and enjoy it!

I am feeling a bit positive today and concerning FRER I have since read on different posts on here and the web that this second line thing, false positive or whatever, has happened to quite a few women. I dont believe I had a chemical, every other test was negative except for the FRER, when I work my dates out now, I should of carried on BD for another day or two, so I reckon I just missed it, Grrrr!! But hey ho onto cycle 5 now!

Hope all you girls had a fantastic day and I am gonna have a well deserved rest tomorrow!! xxx

wow claire i have never heard of a false positive with frer! i guess you can't rely on any test 100%. either way i am glad you are feeling positive! :thumbup:

As for me.... i am having sore boobies, bad heartburn, feeling sick to the point of nearly vomiting every time i burp and i am so tired. But i dont want to pay any attention to that. If i o'd on my other suspected date then i will have a chance of testing positive in the morning. if not, my AF will be here within a few days. either way i will be relieved to know what the hell is going on in there!!! :laugh2:

wow claire i have never heard of a false positive with frer! i guess you can't rely on any test 100%. either way i am glad you are feeling positive! :thumbup:

As for me.... i am having sore boobies, bad heartburn, feeling sick to the point of nearly vomiting every time i burp and i am so tired. But i dont want to pay any attention to that. If i o'd on my other suspected date then i will have a chance of testing positive in the morning. if not, my AF will be here within a few days. either way i will be relieved to know what the hell is going on in there!!! :laugh2:

Morning hun, I think you should do a sneaky test, lol!!! It all sounds good your end. I do honestly think there was something dodgy with that test, I did use the FRER the evening before and nothing too and really if they are that sensitive it should of given me a line then, but nevermind onwards and upwards or should I say inwards and outwards!!!!lol!!!!

Keep us uptodate and I am dying to know. xxxx

well Claire (and everyone else of course).... i can hardly believe i am saying this but i got a super faint line on a FRER this morning!!! i mean it was very, very faint but even DH could see it! Im not going to get a ticker or even officially announce anything until i get a respectable line, though. i cant believe it! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just trying not to get too excited. if i see a good line tomorrow then maybe ill start feeling like i really am pregnant :D

well Claire (and everyone else of course).... i can hardly believe i am saying this but i got a super faint line on a FRER this morning!!! i mean it was very, very faint but even DH could see it! Im not going to get a ticker or even officially announce anything until i get a respectable line, though. i cant believe it! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Just trying not to get too excited. if i see a good line tomorrow then maybe ill start feeling like i really am pregnant :D

OMG, I hope this is it hunnie, can you put a piccie on? Congratulations!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

OMG, Imogen!!!! How exciting!!!:yipee::yipee::yipee: Congrats!!! I really hope this is it for you! Please keep us posted!

hiya.. firstly....
im_mi...yahoooooooo.... fingers crossed its all good....xxxx

hayley..how you today lovey? i have been thinking of you all day, hoping you are doing ok....

was just popping in quick.. hope everyone else is ok.... and you all had a good christmas..

Here is to 2010 being a good year for all of us...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Can I pick your brains, well as you all know I am onto cycle 5, what supplements should I take to help conception. I have some multivitamins which has all the B's, Zinc, folic acid etc etc, do you think these would help me? I am getting desperate here girls, any advice welcomed!!! xxx

Thanks girls!!! :happydance: no pic yet, now the test has dried you cant see it at all! but i will do a test in the morning and take a pic, i promise! I am really, really nervous. Last time i woke up all full of joy ready to take my clearblue digi, peed in the cup, wiped and saw the blood and that was the end of it. it was the most awful, horrible sinking feeling as i am sure you girls understand. Im so scared that i will wake up to the same thing again tomorrow. Although i have to tell myself that there is no physical reason why i should lose another one, all i can do is hope and stay positive!

i feel very pregnant tonight. Could barely keep my eyes open at work, heartburn on and off, feeling sick/dizzy and kept getting hot flushes. Ive never been so happy to feel like crap :laugh2:

Claire, i dont think that anything other than a good diet and folic acid supplements will do much to help you conceive. Just make sure you eat a decent diet and take your folic acid, that will make sure your body is in tip top condition for baby making :)

Loobs, its lovely to see you around! how are you feeling these days? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->