We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

i lost another one. Cant believe it.

started spotting last night and hoped it might be residual IB, but this morning my FRER was negative and the bleeding is getting heavier. so i am 99.9% sure that this one is gone too. If the bleeding stops later then i will test again in a few days but i dont think there will be any need.

:cry:

i lost another one. Cant believe it.

started spotting last night and hoped it might be residual IB, but this morning my FRER was negative and the bleeding is getting heavier. so i am 99.9% sure that this one is gone too. If the bleeding stops later then i will test again in a few days but i dont think there will be any need.

:cry:

Oh no hunnie, I am sorry but lets hope its just a little spotting and stops very soon. I dont really know what else to say.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you claire :hugs:

i have called NHS direct because i am having some one sided pain. its not very painful, im sure i wouldnt have thought twice about it had i not known i was pregnant but i want to make sure its not ectopic. Maybe i did ovulate on day 14 after all and this bean was just never going to be viable (and therefore never produced enough hormone).

So yeah. waiting for a call back from NHS direct and will probably have to go to the EPAU later on today.

well, i heard back. now waiting for a call from the out of hours doctor and they may refer me to the EPAU to rule out ectopic pregnancy. the lady on the phone was so lovely, bless her. she told me not to TTC again for 2-3 cycles to give my body a rest. in one way i am relieved because i just cant cope with this emotionally, but i am sad too because i want a baby so much :cry:

Oh Imogen hunnie, it may not be eptopic, if it isnt then could you still not try? See how you go and perhaps make an appointment with GP to discuss it thoroughly, someone mentioned about baby aspirin which is meant to help with women who seem to miscarry. I am thinking of you hun, what a rollercoaster ride we have been on over the last few days. I really feel for you and understand how you must be feeling. Take care and big cuddles. xxxx

thank you so much for your support, claire. She said that whether or not its ectopic it would be good to wait, as the chances of miscarrying again after a loss is higher the closer together it is. The fact that i have miscarried two pregnancies in less than 35 days is a lot for my body to take, hormone wise, and she said it would be better for my health to wait. I think we'll just go down the NTNP route and try to put thoughts of babies and testing out of my head for a couple of months. kind of impossible when you want one so badly.

I will wait to see what my GP says. will definitely make an appointment with her when the surgery is open again tomorrow.

Such a shame hun, I know they do say to leave 3 months after a MC but I have seen loads of women on here having BFP's nearly straight after. Its not just the physical side its emotional too and to have a break you can start a fresh with a clear head and lots of PMA. I wish you well hunnie and good luck with GP tomorrow. Keep in touch. xxx

thanks hun. hehe of course ill be in touch, ill be sticking around here with you girls!

got a call from the doctor and i have to go to the local hospital at 6pm to get checked over.

sending you lots of love for later will be thinking of you xxx

Well let us know how you get on if you get a chance, good luck xx

im_mi :hugs: i'm here for you hun,

i have a horrible wait now for blood test results tomorrow & then scan on wednesday, if i hadn't of been a poas addict i would never of known anything was wrong, ignorance is bliss as they say :cry:

so sorry just had to read back didnt know what had happened thinking of you too lovely xxxx

im_mi :hugs: i'm here for you hun,

i have a horrible wait now for blood test results tomorrow & then scan on wednesday, if i hadn't of been a poas addict i would never of known anything was wrong, ignorance is bliss as they say :cry:

Oh hunnie, not you too, this is getting beyond a joke now, I had my chemical if you like and then you and Imogen,:cry::cry: so much for a lucky thread!! Big hugs hunnie and I hope everything works out for the best. xxxxx
:hugs:

i'm still pregnant according to digi & had positives at the walk in centre & the epu, the dr said i shouldn't give up hope until it's written in black & white but i'm not stupid, i have scrawled the internet for success stories & i'm yet to find one :cry:

i'm still pregnant according to digi & had positives at the walk in centre & the epu, the dr said i shouldn't give up hope until it's written in black & white but i'm not stupid, i have scrawled the internet for success stories & i'm yet to find one :cry:

If your still having positives and you are not bleeding then surely there is hope for you hun? I hope this little bean sticks for you, it must be awful I cant even begin to understand what you are going through. One thing TTC has taught me over the last week or so and I know it is different in your case, not to test until AF is late, with my other two kids I was 5 weeks, after having a FRER giving me a line last week and then AF coming I dont think I could bare the wait from testing early until AF.

Good luck to both you and Imogen. xxx

thanks for your support, louise <3 and you too, Claire. Youre right, our luck seems to be drying up :cry: at least we have each other, though. :hugs:

Hayley im praying for a miracle for you darling <3

Well, i saw the doctor earlier and i have been referred to the EPU for a scan. they couldnt get me in until next week though, on the monday. Doctor says thats probably best as if anything survives the bleed, the heart would probably be beating by then.

However he said that in his opinion, i am presenting with symptoms of an incomplete miscarriage. I assumed after he said that that HE assumed i would definitely lose the baby but then he started talking about scans and trying to find a viable pregnancy etc etc. However i think this scan is going to be more about making sure that everything has gone. He didnt examine me or anything so i dont even know if my cervix is open or closed but earlier when i wiped there was a.... blob of something, thicker than a clot. I think that was probably the pregnancy :cry:

Its weird, because even though all of this has been horrific it is kind of nice for it to be taken seriously rather than having the "chemical" label slapped on it.

thanks for your support, louise <3 and you too, Claire. Youre right, our luck seems to be drying up :cry: at least we have each other, though. :hugs:

Hayley im praying for a miracle for you darling <3

Well, i saw the doctor earlier and i have been referred to the EPU for a scan. they couldnt get me in until next week though, on the monday. Doctor says thats probably best as if anything survives the bleed, the heart would probably be beating by then.

However he said that in his opinion, i am presenting with symptoms of an incomplete miscarriage. I assumed after he said that that HE assumed i would definitely lose the baby but then he started talking about scans and trying to find a viable pregnancy etc etc. However i think this scan is going to be more about making sure that everything has gone. He didnt examine me or anything so i dont even know if my cervix is open or closed but earlier when i wiped there was a.... blob of something, thicker than a clot. I think that was probably the pregnancy :cry:

Its weird, because even though all of this has been horrific it is kind of nice for it to be taken seriously rather than having the "chemical" label slapped on it.

Oh no, not more bloody waiting, but you never know luck could be on your side, how heavy is the bleeding? Bless ya its horrible for both you and Hayley.:hugs:

Normally on the first day of AF I have to wear the heaviest tampax and pad but then I dont have much on the other days unless I have a bowel movement, sorry TMI, the morning of day 4 (today) and I am completely clear now which is unusual for me as last month it was 7 days but normally 5-6 days. So had bleeding afternoon of Xmas day, bleeding not heavy boxing day, brown and light pink yesterday and today nothing except for EWCM. I do keep thinking that as my AF was so short is there still any possibility? I do doubt it but its just really weird.

Well you all look after yourselves and speak soon. xx

Claire, i have heard of people having strange, light periods when they are pregnant... its not completely unheard of! if you feel you could handle seeing a bfn, maybe you should test? are you having any symptoms?

Claire, i have heard of people having strange, light periods when they are pregnant... its not completely unheard of! if you feel you could handle seeing a bfn, maybe you should test? are you having any symptoms?

Hmm,I can handle a BFN as I thought AF was here, which it probably was but its odd. I know I had horrible pains Xmas Eve and most of Xmas Day and they were odd too, nothing I had experienced before. This whole AF has been well strange. Dont forget the faint FRER test too. Despite having something similar to EWCM today I am feeling crampy, my back hurts too, this would not be related to AF as normally only have them the day before and on the day. My boobs dont hurt anymore but are veiny and I have shooting pains and I am bloated and tired. Had a wicked headache too today. Here we go again, lol, symptom spotting!! I may do a real cheapie test tomorrow, I have got to go to Tesco anyway but am prepared for a BFN. Just to put my mind at rest really as now I am back in 2ww mode!!lol!!

I hope you are bearing up, these past couple of days have been awful for alot of us and its meant to be the season to be jolly!!! Well lets hope 2010 will be a good one for all of us and a sticky one!!!

Take care hunnie xx

ooh yeah definitely test!! bear in mind though that if you did have a chemical pregnancy, your AF would feel different. However, when i had my chemical last cycle, it made my period MUCH heavier and longer than usual.

<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"