We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

hello girls.. oh im_mi and hayley, i am sorry you are going thru this difficult time..
one of you said , it looks like our luck dried up... well, i think you are right...i am off to dr this morning, to ask him to fax thru to EPU for me to go tomorrow ( they only open monday wed and friday) because i have excruciating pain in my right side, and it is soooo sore to touch too... so i reckn i am not going to go ahead and have a baby at the end of this....

i really hope you girls are ok....
sending you so much love...and hugs
lou
xxxx

oh loobs :( i really really hope everything is ok, keep us posted ok? everything crossed for you xxxxxxx

loobi not you as well really sorry to hear this hopefully you get seen asap and hope its good news thinking of you xx

Oh loobi, I hope everything is alright, fingers crossed for you hun and thinking of all you girls at the moment.xx

ooh yeah definitely test!! bear in mind though that if you did have a chemical pregnancy, your AF would feel different. However, when i had my chemical last cycle, it made my period MUCH heavier and longer than usual.

<3

I dont think it was a chemical then as period was not heavy or nor has it gone on longer, our bodies are strange hey. It was the pains that were so different and the lightness of AF which is strange, AF not completely clear but it is a peachey colour, but nothing ever shows on the nicks just when you wipe, so I have not needed any pad/tampax since boxing day night, how odd!!!

I dont know if to test now, I will see how I feel later when I go to Tesco.
:hugs:

hey girls, thank ypou for your thoughts....

i went to gp, and i actually have colic....

i had been taking iron tablets and having trouble going to the toilet, so i stopped taking hem three days ago, and yesterday i went toilet quite alot, and actually when i thought about it, i realised this, the pain started yesterday in the late afternoon, after a visit to the loo..... anyway, he says, its colic due to that.... ( i hope he is right, i think he is, cos since i got back from dr, my tummy is making all manner of funny noises...) so i have been told to rest up for a day or two, til things settle down, and wait for the appointment for the gynea about the prolapse...

i hope you girls are ok.....

Im_mi and Hayley... i am thinking of you....

clare and louise.. thank you xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls.....

It's been a while....I've been traveling back and forth for Christmas and it's been crazy.

My first day back at my old job was good. Different but good. It is going to make this TTC thing very difficult. I'm not even sure what CD I'm on right now.....but I'm sure I have been having O pains since yesterday, and we haven't ONCE had a chance to BD.....with traveling and me working the night shift, I think I'll have to figure out how to do this next cycle. Oh well, it's better I get my life straight right now, and I think that has happened.....

Sorry for the losses and congrats to the BFPs.....I would comment on everything but I had 10 pages to read up on, lol. I'll be back on here more frequently now!

Have a good day!:flower:

Oh, it is only CD 9.....still I've been having O pains.....I guess we still have time.....maybe.....who knows?!

YAY loobi im glad it was just trapped wind!!! what a relief!! :D

Erin <3

Hey Everyone....:hugs:
Aww god you've all been going thru a time of it....sending heaps of hugs, sticky vibes and PMA.

I haven't had a chance to read all the pages I've missed yet (just quickly read the last couple:dohh:)

I've got my appointment thru for the gyne....1st Feb @ 10:30.....fingers crossed that she's in a good mood and I can convince her to do her everything that she can do to find out what is going on in there:dohh:
I've only got 15 days left out of the year on my fertility friend account...never imagined I'd be renewing the wretched thing:dohh:
2010 has got to be our year girls....:hugs:

Almost forgot to say Loobi....I braved the homemade mincemeat even thou I was very sceptical....OMG it was gorgeous and so much better than my trusty jar of robertsons!:dohh::yipee::rofl:

Sending Big Hugs and Love xxx

Hi girls

Loobi I am so pleased it was something minor, I bet that was a massive relief for you.

Lisa, at least you have an appointment through now so that is one step closer to your BFP hun so hopefully she will sort you out.

Hayley, I hope everything is OK your end and keep us posted with how things are going, praying for you hun.

Imogen, I hope you are coping hun and that things are getting easier for you. Big hugs.

Well I never took a test as I still had pinky CM so defo no chance of a BFP. However, feeling a bit more positive, got OPK's on their way, Tesco conception vitamins and Tesco Cough syrup (lol) as it contains Guaifenesin as the active ingrediant just like that Robuitsson (however you spell it) so pulling all the stops out this cycle so just gotta sit back and wait now.

Gotta run but will catch up tomorrow. xxxx

Hi all. How's everyone doing? Have many pages to catch up again... This is yet another flying visit from me :blush: Just want to come on and wishes everyone a very Happy 2010!

hi girlies!

its been quiet in here..... loobi? erin? lisa? hayley? louise? Jen? come out come out wherever you are!!

I am doing ok, feeling a lot more positive now. did a test which was negative so i feel more prepared for my scan on monday now. Im just ready to deal with whatever the problem with me is (if there is one) so we can start trying for our sticky bean again.

How are we all doing? much love to you all and a happy new year!

morning ladies, scan yesterday showed we have lost our little peanut. i have started bleeding very lightly so at least i don't need a d&c & should miscarry naturally. she said i can use clomid again on cycle day 3 & to treat is as a normal cycle so at least we don't have to wait forever top try again.

it's been a rollercoaster few days & i will be glad when it's all over to be honest xxx

morning ladies, scan yesterday showed we have lost our little peanut. i have started bleeding very lightly so at least i don't need a d&c & should miscarry naturally. she said i can use clomid again on cycle day 3 & to treat is as a normal cycle so at least we don't have to wait forever top try again.

it's been a rollercoaster few days & i will be glad when it's all over to be honest xxx

:hugs:Oh Hayley, I am so sorry to hear your news. I hope your are coping and cant imagine how you must be feeling.:hugs: Lets hope 2010 is a positive one, good luck hun. xx

:( this is so unfair, hayley. I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Aw, Hayley, so sorry for your loss hun. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: Try to hang in there!

so so sorry to read that hayley thinking of you and hope 2010 brings you a sticky bean!!
happy new year everyone hope its a good one for us all lots of love xxxx

Wishing you all a happy new year and as Louise says lets hope its a sticky one! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->