We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Nibbler....I work in clean rooms for a company called LifeNet Health.

www.lifenethealth.org

I use power tools to clean, shape, and process donated human tissue into surgical grafts for implantation. It's very physically demanding. We work with lots of layers on....face masks, hoods, goggles.... and usually work 6-7 hours straight without a break. (That is by choice.....so we can leave early!) Lots of lifting, bending, walking....by the time I leave I feel like I just spend 5 hours at the gym. I'm not complaining!

I also just got a Wii.....so I'm going to invest in the Wii fit. I WILL look great by beach weather!

erin...yay... you seem in great spirits.... glad you happy back in your old job...

nibbler.... i amnot getting much sickness at all, over the xmas, i had a couple of days where i had the worst headache, but thats all gone now.... which is worryingme somewhat...

anyone got any idea bout cb digitals??? i read someone before say that they got a 5+ on one...wellm this day last week, i got 3+ and today, i had one left, so i did it and it still says the same..... so i am panickking that its not going up... that teamed with the lack of sickness..... i am feeling a little scared... but, at the end of the day, there is nothing i can do to change things... but i do know, that if this goes wrong, we have defo decided we will be throwing in the towel and leave it to the youngsters ... itsa fair enough decision.. as it kinda says there is something not quite up to scrath with one or both of us.. its all too hearbeaking when it goes wrong.... we will see anyway...

i was reading one poor lady on here lost her little baby recently, i am not totally sure how far along she was, i know she was in the june club that i was lurking in when i found out i was expecting in october, and i stupidly looked in the memorial she made for the poor little mite, and it really upset me.... its great having these groups for support etc, but because they are so widely populated, you see andhear of so many more losses..... which is hard..

sorry girls i am waffling again arent i?

will go for now..hope youa re all ok ...
xxxxxxxxxxx

i just cant stop thinking bout the poor lady i read about, andi hope what i said didnt sound like i was moaning about her memorial, cos that is not what i meant at all..... the poor girl, i feel so sad for her, i know from my own experiences in the last 6 months, its such a pain, you feel like you will never get over, and to be honest, i dont think you ever do.... not entirely....

just wanted to be clear that i wasnt being horrible in the least... wish the poor girl had not had to go thru it....xxxxx

hi everyone :flower: good to see you all and you lisa :happydance: well i think im on cd14 not sure untill i see my ticker after :haha: havnt been keeping an eye on it and we havnt bd once this cycle :growlmad: i have been so ill with flu had its since the 20th dec and only starting to feel normal again!!! :happydance: think its nice to have a break from ttc sometimes who know may bd tonight long shot but you never know!!
been looking at holidays once you start looking you wanna go :dohh: so now what to i do holiday, baby , baby, holiday :shrug: may wait and see if we can get a last min bargain
hope all you other ladies are ok??
loobi cant imagine for one second how hard it can be when you had a lost and cant imagine it gets a easier untill the little ones in your arms thinking of you lovely :hugs::hugs:
hayley sending you loads of love :hugs::hugs::hugs:
lisa cant believe you still on your cycle hope you get to see the doctor soon keep us posted :hugs::hugs:
clare sending you lots of love to your daughter hope all goes well on thursday :hugs::hugs: (hope i got the right day) hows the cough med? use to the taste yet?
love to all you other girls :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hey...:wave:

Loobi...I don't think you have a nasty bone in your body lovely!:hugs:
And fret not about the CB Digi....I think I know where the confusion may lye....the screen says 3+ (that's the max that it will say) but if you spoke to a doc he would date from your lmp which would make you 5+ (it also gives that conversion on the box)....Your Lil Love Bundle is doing ok!:winkwink:

Aww Lou...hope you're feeling completely better soon chick. Ooooh holidays...I'd love one right now....the first choice tv ad is driving me nuts at the mo...."the better the kids pool....the quieter the adult pool!".....I so wanna go!:rofl:

Erin...glad you had a fab festive time hun and it's great to hear you so happy chick:hugs:

Nibbler...I'm off to reply to your msg in a mo hun:hugs:

I'm off to the docs tomorrow at 9:50...they even offered me an appointment today...:shock:

Oooodles of love girlies mwah xxx

yeah :happydance: good luck tomoz lisa hope you get some advice and answers :hugs:
that adult pool on the advert looks amazing wanna be there now this cold weather doing my head in!!!!

yay.. good luck tomorrow lisa love

so 3+ is the max a cb digi would say??? PHEW.... thank you darling..talk tomorrow let us know what they say ..xxx
lotsa love girls
lou hope you soon better love

Hi Girls :flower: Dinner over and I'm relaxing in front of the fire :happydance: Hate going back to work tomorrow!! :growlmad: Ah I am just so lazy :blush:

Loobi: I think the max CD Digi will go up to is 3+ like Lisa said. Here is the link: https://www.clearblue.com/uk/new-clearblue-digital-pregnancy-test-with-conception-indicator.php Hope that will put your mind at rest. I am sure your little bean is grand :thumbup: Enjoy the 9 months!

Jlove: Your job is not only demanding, it's also very important! Now I can see why you lose weight while you are at it! Do you work a regular 5-day wk? And do you love what you are doing? Sorry about all these questions. I am quite curious... :blush:

Louise: You are just like me! I have my stupid cold since before X'mas and won't go away so I have my appointment with my doc tomorrow. Now you are better hopefully you will catch that little eggy!!:thumbup:

Lisa: You have a doc appointment tomorrow morning, hun? Best of luck and I will be thinking of you! Let us know how you get on!

Thanks girls:hugs: of course I will report back...you all deserve the answers and a medal for enduring the cycle with me:dohh::rofl:

Loobi...glad I helped put your mind to rest Hun....*passing you a virtual glass of :wine:* to celebrate the 3+ on the digi!:winkwink:

Nibbler...I just replied to your msg hun!....Chatting in two different places....who says women can't multi-task?!:rofl::winkwink:

xxxxxx:hugs:xxxxxx

Hi girls!!

Loobs, i am sending calming relaxing pregnancy-enjoying vibes to you xxx although i know how bloody hard it is being pregnant after a loss. Thinking of you always, im really really sure this is it for you hon. <3

Lisa, sending you lots of love and praying that the witch shows for you soon so you can start trying again! looking forward to seeing what the doc has to say :hugs:

Nibbler, you have an open fire?!? i'm so jealous! :D

Erin, im so glad you are feeling a bit better being back in your old job!

louise, a holiday may be just what you need to relax enough to catch that eggy ;)

oops Jack is awake, gotta run!

ok i think he must have just been whingeing in his sleep, haha.

Cant believe its almost time to 'try' again! ive got such mixed feelings about this cycle. on the one hand i am excited about trying again, and feeling hopeful about falling pregnant, but i am so scared of losing another bean. The positive part of me tells me i couldnt possibly be so unlucky to lose 3 in a row but i thought that the last time, too. Sorry to keep going on about this stuff girls im just feeling a bit mixed up right now. FINALLY managed to make a docs appointment for friday morning so im looking forward to chatting with her about it all.

Nibbler....yeah 5 days a week, 8-10 hours a day. I work the 3-11 pm shift so I just got off a bit ago.

I also just got the Wii Fit plus, so with the two of those combined....I will be back on track in no time!

Alright girls, off to bed. I'm waking up in about 9 hours to start my Wii fit!

Good luck at your appt. tomorrow Lisa. By the time I wake up you should have already reported. I have my fingers crossed. It's about time your cycle ends.

Good night!

Morning Girls...:hugs:

Im_mi...I know exactly how you're feeling sweets and wanted to send you a big hug....I'm praying that everything will be ok next time and super sticky for you sweetie. I hope your GP is helpful sweets, let us know how you get on:hugs:

Erin...Yay for the wii fit:yipee: I have one to, what's the wii fit plus like any good? We have just got the new wii sports resorts with the motion plus thingy...that's really good and has some fun heart rate raisers:rofl:

Nibbler and Lou...how are you feeling Lovelies?:hugs:

Loobi...How you feeling today babe? What have you got planned for the day? Is Gary still going to be looking for work in the UK? I'm dying to tell you....but must get to the end of the post first!:dohh:...

Claire...How you doing sweetheart? How was Ella's first day back? How is she feeling about Thursday, I hope it all goes ok:hugs: Have you heard from your friend at all?
sending lots of hugs and dust for this month sweets:hugs:

Hayley...I hope yesterday went as well as it could of sweetie and that you're ok...thinking of you:hugs:

:shhh:....Check my status and ticker out girls....:shhh:
:happydance::wohoo::wohoo::happydance:
I couldn't believe it this morning but I actually have proper flow, the usual gross/large clots and am sat hunched up with cramps typing...but couldn't be happier:dohh::rofl::winkwink:
I think I'm just as happy about being able to cancel the GP appointment. Because in all honesty there probably wasn't going to be anything he could of done, and I guess from his viewpoint I have my gyne appointment in less than a month so crazy woman what are you doing in my office?!:dohh:
I'm pretty sure I don't have an infection as from googling bad odour and irritation are usually symptoms of these things neither of which I have had, I will however mention the orangey spotting to the gyne and let her figure it out.
Never thought the :witch: could put me on :cloud9: but she has....let the countdown to O commence....and it WILL happen this month Lil Ovary if you're listening!:rofl:....I'm setting a reflexology lady and TCM lady onto you!:winkwink:

Big Hugs and Oooodles of Love from your crazy BnB Sister:winkwink: xxxx

:yipee: :headspin: :wohoo:

lisa got her AF........ :wohoo: :wohoo:

i am delighted for you... never thought i would be saying that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh wow.... let those ovaries start working properly and be ready for a 2010 lil bud...if you change your mind bout that thing we talked bout let me have you address and i will post....

well, i am up and i am all alon withe the radio on, its lovely, had peaceful cup of tea..
didnt sleep fantastic, after little shits throwin snowballs at our windows at 2.50am.... grrrrrr when i did sleep i had horrible dreams....oh i hope they all stay in bed for half hour more, its so peaceful

right here i go to make another cuppa..no plans here, stillno car....grrrrrr
lotsa love
loou

me again.... just wanted to say, i changed my profile picc.... so you can see (finally) the sewing i did in memory of our little Jarrod.....

Hey Loobi...:hugs:
Glad you managed to have a peaceful cuppa this morning...I agree it's heaven sometimes to have some peace and quiet:thumbup:
How are you feeling today?
The crosstitch looks amazing sweetie:hugs:
Oooh I forgot to tell you I made a full batch of mince pies the other day with 'the' mincemeat....they were gooooood!:winkwink:....Think we should send Mr Robertsons the recipe!:rofl:
Thank you for that offer Hun, I'll leave it for this cycle thou if you don't mind:hugs:

I'm like a little bubble of excitement this morning, honestly:dohh::rofl: Haven't had so much PMA going on for a long time:winkwink:
I've been talking to one of the other girls on here that used to live in Cardiff and she recommended a reflexologist to me that gave her friend two sessions and she got her :bfp: after a year of ttc. I've just rung the spa and am going to make an appointment for 22nd Jan to go with the one that I've got booked on Sat. hoping to start taking the chinese herbs maybe next mon/tues if I can get into see her then and then maybe acu a wk later....I really hope the saying mind over matter comes true this cycle....:dohh::rofl:

Please tell me to shut-up I have a severe case of verbal diarrhea this morning...it's a good job I'm in the house on my own otherwise Shaun could be burrying me under the patio by lunch!:rofl::blush:

Heaps of love xxxx

goodness me, never would i tell you to be quiet, i am as pleased as you are that you finally got your thingy!!!! and of course i dont mind you leaving it...but the offer is there is you change your mind at any time.....

oooh yeah the mincemat was fab., i will defo be making it again next year, i kept one jar back to make a mincemeat cake with at some point, but ended up giving 2 jars away.... hopefully they didnt waste it....

mmmmm i shouldnt have started thinking bout it, cos i really want some now..hahahah my house is so desperate for some shopping, but my car is still broke, the mechanic is supposed to be coming to look at it today, but he is not veryreliable. so i doubt he will even come.....

right i am hungry so i am off to grab something..ANYTHING... not that there is much there...

talk to you later..
lou
xxxxxx

morning ladies, thanks for all your support :hugs:

i started bleeding properly yesterday so at last an end is in sight :happydance: they have told us to carry on with clomid so i take the first tablet of cycle number 2 tomorrow! we are in 2 minds about whether to wait a month or start trying again straight away :shrug: seems a waste of a precious clomid cycle.

rylee has been a little sod these last few days, think its because i have been at home with her alot more. don't get me wrong, i love her to bits but she makes tidying up a mission, driving me crazy lol :wacko:

Attachments

• rylee 14weeks.jpg
    rylee 14weeks.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 4
Hi Hayley:hugs:
I'm glad that things are sorting themselves out hun:hugs:
I have heard that you are supposed to be more fertile imediately after a mc but you've got to do what's in your hearts:hugs:
You're right about the tidy up mission...Poppy decided to tear up a box of tissues yesterday whilst I was upstairs putting the ironing away....:hissy:....now she's cuddled up on my lap sleeping looking as if butter wouldn't melt:awww:

ah hayley....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hard to stay cross with them when they look so damn cute ay?? my two are out playing in the snow....there was no keeping rooney inside, he was by the door whinging to get out there.....

lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back