We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

thought i would share 2 photos of me and kids going to new years eve party
shame i didnt look like this at the end of the night had abit too much too drink minus fake eyelashes and tights :haha:

You are so different from what I imagined, that is a lovely picture of the three of you, the kids are gorgeous and you look amazing, very glam!!!love it!! It is so nice to put a name to a face, come on girls, put some piccies on so we all know what each other looks like!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks clare but if you could only see me now less of the glam in my pjs :haha: it is nice putting a face to a name!! i dont know why i thought you would have dark hair :shrug: think thats because of your betty boo picture but instead you have gorgeous long blonde hair, wish i was a blonde!!

i am not putting pic on..i am big fat ugly whale woman....
certainly not as glam and gorgeous as you girls

Louise, I thought you had light curly brown hair, lol!! Strange isnt it how we think someone looks until we see them properly.

Loobi, come on I am sure you look lovely petal. You should see me now, no make up on, what is left of it is smudged round my eyes and my jeans have the top button undone as I have eaten too much!!!lol!!! xxx

Louise, I thought you had light curly brown hair, lol!! Strange isnt it how we think someone looks until we see them properly.

Loobi, come on I am sure you look lovely petal. You should see me now, no make up on, what is left of it is smudged round my eyes and my jeans have the top button undone as I have eaten too much!!!lol!!! xxx

Loobi....I've seen your pictures on FB. You are not a whale woman, lol.

My boobs have been killing all day, and I've been crampy. :happydance:Thinking about sneaking a cheapo test in tomorrow. Nobody can stop me now! HAHAHA. But we'll see if I remember. I usually wake up half asleep and pee before I remember.

Alright, off to bed. Goodnight girls!:flower:

Ive seen the pics, loobi! and you certainly are not a whale woman! you are a voluptuous goddess!! :flower:

Louise, you are a stunner!! love the dress!

Ok girls, well here is me! the first one was taken on the morning of my wedding (hence why my hair looks nice for once lol) and the second one my maid of honour took in the taxi on the way to the ceremony, i was soooo nervous!

Attachments

• 9422_151971416480_574506480_3152509_4054433_n.jpg
    9422_151971416480_574506480_3152509_4054433_n.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 9422_151971586480_574506480_3152527_2203328_n.jpg
    9422_151971586480_574506480_3152527_2203328_n.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 4
cooooeeeee girls... how is everybody today???
well, i am sat here with my sewing out, ( havent donemuch) kids here playing wii.... ( couldnt get them to school, cos my car is still broken, and i amnot walking downtown three times ina day witha suspected prolapsed womb and pregnant, not taking chances like that with my precious cargo on board)

Boy oh BOy, it is sooo windy, its actually quite scary, the noise it is making is horrible....like something off a movie.......

i thought i would be very healthy today, and make a nice butternut squash soup, so got it all ready and bunged it in the oven to roast , Uh OH.... big mistake, the smell of it is making me feel like i want to hurl... even foxes are not working today.... i know its good.... and am in some insane way , delighted to be feeling this way.....but YUK YUK YUK...i am the biggest baby when it comes to puking, but i kinda wish i could do so, to try to relieve it a bit

anyone heard from Bexx??? hope she is ok.....

i have decided not to join any of themum2 be clubs, i am too nervous to do that, so i am staying here and only here..... with my little family .....:)

hope everyone is ok...ERIN... did you do a sneaky test?? hope you dont mind me asking, but are your boobs feeling different to usual pms boobs??? cos i realy noticed that mine were totally different this time, the pains i was getting was in the actual boob, not just on the nipples... piece of useless info there for you...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :dust: :dust: to you all

loobs

hahahah im_mi, you are so polite...voluptuous..... I am very overweight...and there is no getting away with it, nothing losing a good four stone wouldnt help....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

omg girls, i had a fright
i leaned forward off the chair to pick something up off the floor and i had a horrible pain down in my uterus area, then pain for a good half hour after... i am praying i havent done any damage..... so frightened now....

Morning girls!

Yeah I cheated. BFN. It's only 9 DPO though....and yes the boob pain is in the actual boob, lol. My sinuses are killing my this morning! I blew my nose and there was a little blood. I've had sinus issues, but I guess it must be really dry. Time to clean out the humidifier and put it to good use!

Oh, I have a pic of me in London!
https://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/47/l_1041fbdfa79b62f3c20706f4ce0e622b.jpg
That was from almost 10 years ago.
Here's a more recent one:
https://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/54/l_1b0b42b321de424385edaeb257d50e9b.jpg

And here's a fun one from St. Patty's day last year:
https://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v217/227/11/504212664/n504212664_695990_9322.jpg

Alright girls, me and the Wii Fit have to get at it again. I'm going to reach my goal before summer!:happydance:

Sorry, I meant to say that first pic of me was from Stonehenge.....not London. But of course you all know that.

haha erin i was about to say :haha: you look luffly!

Loobs im sure you havent done any damage :hugs: its more than likely just your ligaments stretching xx

Evening girlies

Erin and Imogen your pictures are lovely, and Erin you look so young in those piccies.

Loobi, try not to worry hun, like Imogen said its probably stretching, I had tons of that in my first pregnancy. I am not happy with my weight either, I need to lose about a stone and a half but not mentally up for dieting at the moment, and plus I am hoping for my BFP, and if I get it I will start eating tons of fruit etc.

Well I have been busy thinking about a week away in June, we have decided to go to the Isle of Wight, the main reason for not going abroad as I am afraid Ella's diet would not be correctly catered for, its not just excluding gluten from her diet its the preperation, there can be no contamination. Ella has to have seperate toasters, jam jars, marg etc as a few crumbs could make her sick. So not brave enough to venture abroad!lol!! We have never been there so I am hoping it will be nice. I looked on the net about the Island and it looks lovely.

I know it would be too early to get symptoms as there is no way implantation would of occured yet. But they are there not in my head and also I have just been to the loo and I have sorry TMI wet knickers, soaked! there is loads of CM, I have never had that after ovulation, I hope its a good sign. I dont normally get it on my underwear. As implantation wouldnt of occured yet I am wondering if your body still can give you early signs due to other hormones reacting differently. I dont know if that can happen, but its odd that loads of women have CM that doesnt go away after ovulation and go on to have a BFP. Only time will tell I guess, but I think the metal mouth is the nicorette gum.

DH is trying to talk to me about CBB but it doesnt interest me and he is not getting the hint!!!lol!! Too busy with you girls.

Anyway gonna dash now will catch up tomorrow. xxx

Claire, lots of CM is a really good sign for most women! I have always noticed boatloads of the stuff when i have been pregnant. fingers crossed for you dear :flower:

Well, DH is home from work again today for the last day, we've been bitching loads about how annoying it is that he hasnt been able to go to work but its kinda nice having him home :) things have been pretty rough with our relationship as of late but we are working things out. its nice to have quality time together. Today, he is going to look after DS whilst i pop into town briefly to find a skirt for our work christmas party on friday (lol yes we always have it in january! i think because the hotel is so busy over christmas, this way there is actually staff available to go to the party :laugh2: ) and then ill come home to spend a nice lazy afternoon with me nearest & dearest :cloud9:

Hope you all have a fab day! :flower:

Here's a pic from my wedding in Oct. 2007. It was up in the Blue Ridge Mountains here in Virginia. I still have yet to make an album!

https://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v140/161/27/1511621/n1511621_34390458_1156.jpg

No news to report as of yet. I'm going to attempt to disassemble my christmas tree (yeah it's still up) and do a little Wii today. Hope everyone has a good day!:flower:

gorgeous pic, erin!!!

jack has a tummy bug :( he has also developed a fear of the bath/shower, and our washing machine is playing up! God has got to be kidding, right?!?

loobi hope your ok after those pains :hugs: thinking of you :kiss:

im mi why do things always happen in 3s hope the washing machine gets sorted. we had are washing machine, cooker and vaccum all go within a week last year :growlmad:

clare hope the non smoking is still going well

loved all the photos girls makes me wanna grow my hair you all have gorgeous locks :flower:
well af is due friday wanna it to hurry up so we can give it a good try this month :happydance: been having the normal confussing af symptoms :shrug: that are also signs of pregnancy tired, eating for england, sore nips :haha: but very unlikey who knows will have to wait and see

lots of love girls hope your all ok xxx

Test, test, test!!!lol!! Glad you are OK Louise, I am gonna test end of next week. Yes, still chewing my nicorette, lol!! I have jaw ache now!! 12 days smoke free!!yay!!!!

Oh Imogen, tummy bug, no washing machine, that is the worst!! Callum was sick last week, and I think if my machine was not working I would of put any sicky items in the bin!!!lol!!! I hope it wasn't bedding?

Erin, you look beautiful in your dress and Xmas tree?lol! I take mine down New Years Day, in the end the tree and all the cards start getting on my nerves, however it is an excuse not to dust having all the cards up! ;-)

According to my symptoms I am pregnant every month!!lol!! Its so hard to know whats a sign and what isnt!! I dont know why we stress ourselves over the smallest of twinges, cm, etc etc, I did none of this with Callum, I think I even tested a week late, whats that all about!!!lol!!

So today, well 3dpo, some more cm, not as much as yesterday, however its still there and lotioney and watery today. I had some aches low down on my left which really hurt then felt like I was being poked from the inside. Boobs hurt, more spots, gassy, poor DH tonight,lol!!!!

Gotta run, take care xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->