We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Louise....AF is due on Friday for me too! I'll probably know tomorrow whether or not AF is gonna show.

Yeah, I still have my freakin tree up. I'm just so tired and I can't take it down without my hubby, and I never see him! We'll get it down this weekend.

Alright, off to bed. Hoping for my BFP!

the first one is from my wedding in august & the bottom one is me & my twin sister on my hen night!

Attachments

• my wedding.jpg
    my wedding.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 2
  • hen night.jpg
    hen night.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 2
hi girls... well i just spent a fun filled three hours in casualty... i had the worst pain i was crying......short version is... they thought it was kidney infection, but it isnt, but they did scan me and checked baby , and my kidneys etc,,.... baby is fine so far, saw its little heart beating... pain has subsided now... but boy oh boy...i hope it doesnt come back..it was horrible,.....

hope everyone is ok...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im so glad youre ok loobs! how lovely that you got to see your little bean :wub: hope that goes some way to reassuring you somewhat :hugs:

Louise, In that pic i have hair extensions in :laugh2: my hair is long but its certainly not that long and thick on its own haha!

Claire, i know what you mean about the symptoms!! every month ive been convinced im up the stick i havent been, ironically enough i seem to be pregnant whenever i am sure i am not!

Fingers crossed for your BFP erin, i really admire your PMA about everything.

Lisa, how are you dear?

Where is Bexx these days? Come out of hiding, girl!

As for me.... i want to poas already :lol:

I took another test today and BFN again. Sigh. TTC is going to be a challenge if it doesn't happen this cycle. Hubby and I are on opposite working schedules so the only opportunity would be to BD on the weekend. Still keeping up the PMA until AF shows.....she's due tomorrow so FX'd nothing shows. FF has my test date as Saturday, so I'm not too hellbent on these BFNs....

Well, off to get my Wii on....glad you're ok Loobi!

Thank god it's almost Friday! Overtime is kickin my ass at work.

Have a good day girls!:flower:

erin lets hope she doesnt show for both of us tomz :happydance: havnt tested yet just going to wait this time round due to the lack of bding :growlmad:

loobi that pain sounds horrible :hugs::hugs: glad you got checked over and at least you saw the heartbeat to put your mind at rest hope you feel better soon :hugs:

im mi hows you little one still being ill?? hope the washing machine is sorted??
you poas addict :haha:

bumbleb love the photos your dress and flowers look gorgeous x

clare hope your ok still chewy im sure :thumbup:

well she hasnt arrived yet she always comes at night so we will see got every thing crossed and a tiny bit of hope that maybe that that one day of bd could be it :dohh: very unlikely tho :growlmad:

well lots of :hugs: xxxx

Evening girls

Loobi I am so relieved for you hunnie, cant belive you saw your little bean, how wonderful!

Louise, I am still chewing, lol, had enough of the gum now but gonna stick at it, if I get my BFP I will stop. I hope you get your BFP, it only takes one little swimmer hunnie, PMA PMA PMA!!!!lol!!

Imogen - Any symptoms today hun? Any sign of washing machine being repaired? Hows your little boy. If it is a bug I hope you dont get it!

Erin, your not out yet, lots of women get late BFP's, hang on in there girl!

Well I have been a busy bee today, had lunch with my parents, saw my adorable 5 month nephew and basically have been relaxing today. On the TTC front I am having lots more CM, there was loads of it when I checked my CP, it just kept coming and coming, I so hope this is it, if its not then I will be very confused. :-( Nipples are sore too and have been having some cramps this evening. Also, I have noticed I have been weeing more.

Anyway catch up tomorrow, nite nite, sleep tight. xxx

Well.....I don't know what to think of this...

Tonight I started bleeding.....but it was brown. And when I wiped there was some light pink. I'm having a bit of cramping, but it's not as bad as AF, and so far I haven't seen any red. I'm hoping it's implantation. I guess I will know tomorrow! FX'd!

If it's AF atleast it's the weekend and I can go out for date night with my hubby and drink like a fish.

Alright, hoping for the best......another this is that my cervix is not where it should be for AF. Wow I really hope this is IB. :shrug:

erin, keeping my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

loobi how lovely for you to see your little baby :happydance: not nice that you had to be in pain but it must be nice to know everything is ok :hugs:

louise, hoping witch stays away & you post a beautiful :bfp:

clare, any more symptoms? really hoping this is your month hun :hugs:

Hi girls

Hope you are all feeling OK and have lots of PMA.

Erin it could well be IB, I guess you will be asleep now so you will know for sure where you get up, fingers crossed. Did you use a FRER to test?

Hayley, hope you are OK, I gather from facebook you are gonna be busy over this weekend, try and pop on and talk to us if you get bored.

I have just booked a short break away to the Isle of Wight for June with the kids and DH, I was gonna try and do the Sun Holidays but changed my mind as I probably wouldnt get the dates or place I wanted, and they are never as cheap as they say anyway once you start adding the extras etc. So really looking forward to it, the weather is meant to be lovely in June, nice sandy beaches and blue sea. There is tons for the kids to do, Ella wants to go horseriding so I am gonna do that to. Obviously I wont if I get my BFP. So really looking forward to it, and it wasnt expensive at all!! The kids think they are going abroad as we have to go on a ferry, so alls good. Besides if I do get pregnant its a nice easy holiday.

Well today I have had terrible cramps, not as bad as AF but nearly, I had to take painkillers and even they arent helping much so that shows you how bad they are. I am really hoping it could be a sign of implantation. I had oodles of cm last night and have quite abit today, but I am finding I have more by late evening. Felt a tad sick too and made cheese on toast for my lunch and the smell made my stomach turn.

How is everyone else, any more testing going on, anymore symptoms, BDing?

Talk to you all tonight and Lisa where are you sweet?xxxx

Well, it picked up and is a bit more red now, so I'm calling it CD1. Oh well. On to this next cycle.

Sorry to keep this short but I woke up late and now I've gotta drink my :coffee: and workout for a few....hope you girls have a good day! Good luck louise!:flower:

sorry she got you erin :hugs::hugs: all the best for next month!!!

well she hasnt arrived yet :happydance: but the day aint over yet just trying the pma clare :haha: dont feel like af is coming feel tired and headache but think thats the fact im waiting and worried shes coming :growlmad: well i will keep you posted not testing untill at least monday incase she tricks me and comes late but since august shes arrived dead on 28 days!!! odds are so low but who knows :dohh: pma pma pma :haha:

hope your all ok?? ps my ticker is one day out dont know how
xxx

just popping in to say the witch has still not arrived thats one day late :happydance: getting more positive
hope your all ok xxx

you both are poas pushers :rofl: im going to hold out loves if we had bd more i would be test right now but cant see how this is possible so going to wait abit long sorry
saying that off shopping tomz so may put a sneeky test in the trolley :dohh: what you both like you have made me wanna test now

oooooh fingers crossed for you louise.....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

still not feeling too brilliant here...... resting up...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope everyone is ok...xxx

sorry your still not feeling great hope your being waited on and getting plenty of rest x

Morning

Louise you must hunnie, a BFP would show now and I only BD once with Ella and hey presto!!!

Loobi I hope you start to feel better soon hun. With both my pregnancies when I was about 7 weeks I had gastroenteritus and I was so scared as I was in so much pain, its not nice being poorly like that when you are pregnant!

For me well yesterday had a real sharp pain inside for about 5 mins, a few niggles, stuffy nose, itchey boobs and having stabbing pains. I shot out of bed at 01:30 with terrible heartburn and downed loads of gaviscon, I slept with the bottle by my side, it was awful, I couldnt lay down for a bit after :-( Also got up for a wee and thats not like me. Also had a horrid headache, not one of my normal ones, I was hot and was very very tired but got a second wind at 9pm! Today so far nothing, will keep you posted. My i.c. arrived today so gonna start testing Tue/Wed and will expect BFN as AF not due until 25 Jan!

Anyway take care and Louise go for it, I am so excited. xxxx

some really good sign there clare fingers crossed :happydance:

well thats made me feel abit more positive that you only bd once with ella.
oh has already gone out otherwise i would have got him to get a test and he has forgotten his mobile :growlmad: would so test over the weekend just dont wanna see a bfn

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->