We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Thanks Louise and just had loads of cm, normally I am dry or just have sticky cm by now. So I do hope so! My mum has just rang telling me I should have another baby!! God she goes on but I havent told her we are TTC!!! Our secret!xx

Oh, cant you go out again and get a test, lol! The suspense is killing me!!xx

dont you find mums just know with my 1st she kind of guess before i told her!! at least you know your mum will be happy for you. scared about telling my mum when i do get my bfp still feel like a kid :haha: getting up for a wee in the night is something i never do but that also happen to me the night before. really hope its your month clare what with giving up smoking :thumbup: you really deserve it x

im having one of those cant be bothered to move days just so tired even planned to have a takeaway as cant be bothered to cook!!! will def do a test in the morning clare your be the 1st to know.

dont you find mums just know with my 1st she kind of guess before i told her!! at least you know your mum will be happy for you. scared about telling my mum when i do get my bfp still feel like a kid :haha: getting up for a wee in the night is something i never do but that also happen to me the night before. really hope its your month clare what with giving up smoking :thumbup: you really deserve it x

im having one of those cant be bothered to move days just so tired even planned to have a takeaway as cant be bothered to cook!!! will def do a test in the morning clare your be the 1st to know.

Yep still not smoking I think its 15 days now :happydance:I have just been to Morrisons and bought Beef Monster Munch, Creme eggs and mini eggs, what a fatty!!!lol!!! I dont want to leave the house now until Monday!! I love my lazy weekends, I have put my pj bottoms on now!

I will still be scared telling my mum, this is gonna sound really pathetic now but I feel funny when I tell her as she knows I have been :sex::rofl: I only dont want her to know yet as she will keep going on about it, and I dont need that. However I bet when we tell DH's mum she will moan, despite her having 4 kids. It will be "You have 2 already, one of each and you cant afford another!" Its upto us what we do, we can afford it, I am not stupid, she had 4!lol!!:rolleyes: Thankfully she lives in Ireland!!:happydance:

You better let me know about :test::dust:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i want a creme egg now love them when they have been in the fridge and rock hard!!
well done you thats great news!!! you should be so pleased with yourself

think my mum will be worried about if we can afford another one but dont see how one more will make much of a difference plus my mum had 3!!

will let you know asap promise xxxxx

I agree, once you have had one, having another doesnt really cost you much more, plus your child benefit and child tax credits go up which compensates for the nappies, wipes and food etc.

Good luck and fingers crossed.xx

Well, now I'm just confused. The bleeding stopped after ONE DAY, and the whole time it was mostly brown. Now I'm just getting a little pink when I wipe, if that. Think I'll wait a day or two and see if it picks up again, then take a test. Not having any symptoms.

Alrighty, off to have date night with my hubby. Have a good night!:flower:

Ohh Erin, how exciting, fingers crossed hun, Louise any news? xxxxx

erin that could be implant bleed then let us know :flower:

clare you still getting loads of symptoms??

well af still not here it was due fri so thats 2 or 3 days late :shrug: not sure how you work it out got a test but because i was with my mum had to quicky hide it in the trolley without her seeing :haha: only picked 1 test wanted a 2 pack :growlmad: so going to wait to test with fmu. dont wanna feel too excited uncase af turns up but starting to feel so sick and really tired!! really hoping the witch is not just winding me up never been late like this so we will see

hope all you over girls are ok xxx

wowee i am so excited for you, erin and louise!!! I seriously think it was implantation erin, cant wait until you test!!! And louise i have such a good feeling about your BFP! it only takes one BD to make a baby hun! its all about the timing :D

Fingers crossed for your BFP too, claire! when are you going to :test: ? are you going to wait until AF is late?

Well, according to FF i am 5 days away from my expected period, and therefore my test date. This is only 11dpo.... im not quite sure how they figured that one out. on the FRER pack it says you can test 5 days before your AF is due (today for me) but i guess thats based on a luteal phase of 14 days *scratches head* really going to try to hold out until at least the day before my test date. ive got i.c's to use in the meantime to fulfil my POAS obsession :laugh2:

Louse its sounds really promising hun, cant wait for tomorrows instalment. Hi Imogen hope you are OK, how confusing about your cycle, use the i.c. I have some too, I done one today mid afternoon, dont know why, bored and curious! I am feeling sooo moody today I could explode, that is not like me at all, its a weird feeling! Very very irritable! I am feeling out today, I know its early but I just do, not so much cm today which has annoyed me just sticky and sometimes wet. I am really hating this 2ww this month its doing my head in! Boobs dont seem that sore either! Better run and sort my chicken out. xxx

im mi and clare thank you for the pma :flower: really hope it is a bfp otherwise i dont know what i will do!!!!! having a few cramp pains not like af my def there more on the sides :shrug: worked out im 11dpo so hope thats not to early to get a result tomoz!!! using so much toilet roll as keep having to run to the toilet to wipe to check af not here :haha:
well thank you girls for being here to chat to about this!! :hugs::hugs:
clare weather says we could have snow weds really dont want it tho and just remembered i forgot to get bloody creme egg could do with a :munch: :growlmad:

im mi and clare thank you for the pma :flower: really hope it is a bfp otherwise i dont know what i will do!!!!! having a few cramp pains not like af my def there more on the sides :shrug: worked out im 11dpo so hope thats not to early to get a result tomoz!!! using so much toilet roll as keep having to run to the toilet to wipe to check af not here :haha:
well thank you girls for being here to chat to about this!! :hugs::hugs:
clare weather says we could have snow weds really dont want it tho and just remembered i forgot to get bloody creme egg could do with a :munch: :growlmad:
My creme egg was lush, lol, no choc in the house now though!:cry: So if you are 11dpo do you have a short LP? I am always going to check my CM, I am obsessed with it although there is hardly any there, not surprised with the amount of wiping I do!!!!lol!!! Should try and ignore it really, not all women have it and I dont remember it in my last pregnancies.

I am gonna go and grab a coffee now and get my smelly kids into bed.:happydance:

Looking forward to the morning. Good luck. xx

yep, the bleeding has stopped completely and my cervix is high and soft....so I'm hoping that's a good sign! I think tomorrow morning I'm going to run out and get a test. I really don't think that was my period, as it was mostly brown and only one day long, whereas usually it's about 3-4 days. Besides, my cervix is in a different position than normal after AF. I'm not having any symptoms though....like my boobs aren't sore. I really hope I get a BFP tomorrow! I would just be elated! FX'd for everyone!

Hey Girls...:hugs:

Wow Check this thread out for PMA:thumbup::winkwink::yipee:

I've got everything crossed for you girls that there will be two fantastic lines beaming back at you!

Loobi...Hope you're ok sweets and resting up....Fab news about your little lovebundle thou:hugs:

Clare...big well done on the smoking front hun...you should feel really proud:thumbup::hugs:

Jenny how are things with you sweets?

I'm sorry to have gone awol for the past few days....blinking lap top broke. DH was a sweetie thou and bought me a netbook on friday...so I'm back with you...:yipee:

Well I went for my TCM appointment last tues and based on what she has said and I guess that she has given us an excuse we're not going to be trying this month. I think we've both needed a month off but neither one has wanted to suggest it to the other. It's been a long and emotional 18mths. She says that with the way things are at present I stand a very high chance of either mc or the baby not being healthy, I'm not prepared to take the risk of going thru it all again, be it mc, an unhealthy baby or one like Callum that turns up 10wks early...thankfully he's perfect. I definately think the month off will do us good:thumbup:
I had acupuncture which was fab and she's prescribed 3 different herbs...really hoping my body responds quickly, and between Dr Wu and my gynecologist they manage to sort out my crazy cycles once and for all...yep it's the third one on the trot girls:sad2:

Anyway Peeps...it is enough of me rambling on...it's good to be back and I hope you're all ok:hugs: xxxx

BTW I changed my cycle status back to not having a period.....if I have a BFN I'll change it back....hopefully I'll be replacing it with a preggo ticker!

so nice to hear from you lisa! and i am pleased you are taking a break sweetie. I know its hard when you want a baby right now but if its going to help matters in the long run, its got to be a good thing! :hugs:

Cant wait till you POAS erin!

DH is ill :( its 1am and i have spent the last hour and a half cleaning up sick and disinfecting everything. ive literally been following him round spraying the dettol spray on anything he's touched lol, our house stinks of that horrible artificial "mountain breeze". Never mind, better that than me getting this... one of us needs to be in a fit state to look after Jack. I am so tired but he wants me to stay up with him, poor love looks a right state so i will stay up as long as i can. I doubt i could sleep for worrying anyway. :(

thats exciting erin :happydance: let us know when you test
well i got a bfn :cry: not sure if its the fact we only bd on the 6th jan midnight so 7th maybe so would it not show yet :shrug: really :growlmad:
hope your all ok xxx
ps im about 12dpo shouldnt it show now?? i thought i had read loads of girls get bfp by now

lou it could definitely still be too early! keeping everything crossed for you hun xxx

well ive been having hot flushes and feeling dizzy and nauseous... i hope its due to pregnancy and that im not catching that horrible stomach bug that DH had!!!

hiya girls...
Oh im_mi, sounds like a rottenbug, i do hope you dont get it love..
lou.. hopefully its too early yet lovey....

lisa... hope the herbs and stuff do the trick foryou love..what was the acupuncture like???

clare, how you today?

well, i spent most of the weekend laying on sofa feeling sorry for myself, apart from the fact that i still have the pain from theother day lurking around a bit, OH MY...do i feel sick..hahaha dont get me wrong i have never been so pleased to feel pukey, but the poor kids, they ask me to make em something to eat and it takes me half hour to make some sambo's cos i have to keep sitting down hahahahahaha

got my first hospital appointment thru, it is the 27th at 2.15...

has anyone heard from bexx??? hope all is well with her ay??

phew, ust had a foxes fruit, they really help with the feeling yukky, granted, it doesnt last long, but it defo helps.....

right, here i go, gaz will want some lunch so i best get going on it now, so he can have it by 1 ish..hahaha lotsa love to you all
lou
xxxxx

Hi loobi! haha this sounds all wrong but i'm so glad youre feeling so rough!! :haha: you must have a good strong bean in there!

I am feeling very pregnant today, lol. i am reluctant to say that because every single cycle where i have actually been pregnant, i have been convinced i'm not!!! Today i am feeling breathless, a little crampy and nauseous, dizzy, tired... trying not to get my hopes up but after all the BDing we've been doing this month i'd be shocked if it didnt get us anywhere!!! lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->