We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

So much excitement for tommorow girlies! I can barely wait! Xxx

thanks aster fingers crossed good news all round
just going to look back and read more about you lovely to have you here its a great thread all the girls are lovely and friendly x

aster hope you get your bfp for your birthday how lush would that be. glad you understand your cycle more now i still dont have a clue and just bd whenever!! good luck lovely xxx

same here he shouted so loud i nearly jumped out of my chair like you said it only a game but it will be so so moody when the lose in a sec hehe
i ive got superdrug test for tomoz morning and if its any darker going to get a clearblue hope so untill i see a darker i cant quite believe it what with bdig once just dont feel real
was yours a fmu cant remember sorry if not that great to have a line so early xx

No it wasn FMU, I did it about 6:30ish not long after my dinner, I had a wee an hour or less before and have been drinking loads so I am really hoping FMU will show it stronger tomorrow. BDing once and thats how I got Ella!!!!

My DH has the right hump it pisses me off actually he is so frigging grumpy and keeps muttering remarks under his breath!!! Me the wife might have my BFP and all he can be worried about his Man Utd? Nice hey!!

Well keep me posted tomorrow and thanks Aster, its all happening now. xxx

know the feeling wish he was as passionate about me as he is football lol
yeah let me know thats good going seeing it was late and after drinking etc
speak tomz xx

Hee hee, you girls are funny! Luckily my dh isn't really into footie, but maybe that gives us more time for :sex:! Hehehe! Ooo am getting all excited for you girls! Xxx

twas the same in my house last night girls.... Gary is an avid Man Utd supporter, so the air was ever so slightly blue in here last evening...

I am waiting here very patiently to hear from you girls.... hoping for the :bfp: fromyou all

i am having a panic, cos i didnt really feel as sick yesterdayasi have of late, and not so far this moring either, although it doesntreally kick intila bit later usually.... cant believe i am wishing to feel sick..hahahahaha

hope all is well....

erin, i am glad youare seeing a dr lovey, that is a bit strange for your period ay?? lotsa love
big hugs to everyone else..
lou
xxxx

Hi girls

Well I did 2 more i.c. this morning and BFP!!! Not strong but hey I am only 10dpo but lines are there!! I can hardly believe it, I think my AF is due Sunday and I have docs for Monday, I should be 4 weeks then, its just I take regular medication at night for headaches and I cant just stop these tablets so I will need to go and see her. It doesnt feel real et, I want to change my ticker, lol!!! Will do it later!

Louise, Erin and Imogen any news???

Loobi my hubby did my head in the language was vile as Man City should never of had a penalty!! Bless em hey getting worked up over a penalty!! I am so glad I am not a man!!

Aster you go girl you will get your BFP before you know it!!! I hope you are BDing away looking at your ticker!!lol!! Are you charting or using OPK's? This is my second month using OPK's and that obviously helped!! I recommend them!

Take care hunnies xxxx

clare........woooooooohooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yay!!! Huge congrats clare, that is such awesome news! :happydance: hope this is a super lucky run, I seemed to have joined a lucky thread! :dust:

I have a stinking cold this morning but am not going to let it stop me!! Come on all those BFP's!! Xxx

Thanks girl, I know its early but I was so excited I put a ticker on!!!lol!!! I have docs on Monday!!!Still hasnt sunk in yet!!!

Aster, cold or no cold its gotta be done, take loads of cold and flu so you feel better for tonights sesh!!

Take care xxxx

clare how exciting really pleased for u loving the ticker i want one lol i take it the oh believes it now after 3 tests
well i did another test its so faint so dont really know whats going on tried to take a photo but you cant see it!!! thought it would be darker? what tests you using clare? didnt know whether to get a better make test??
xxx

Louse, my tests are only i.c. , faint but there for sure, I am only 10dpo after all!! What tests are you using again? DH does believe it, you know what men are like, I have docs Mondy!!!
xx

superdrug this morning :shrug: think i may have to spend some money and get a clearblue or frer :growlmad: glad you have got a doctors appointment how exciting :happydance: scott is the same and i have missed a period!!!

Ooo Louise, get a frer or clearblue (as Clare says! :thumbup:) and then you will know. It must be so maddening not knowing but is worth it if you can see a line on the i.c. it will reassure you on the frer.

Come on!!! :happydance:
Me and my dark chocolate kitkat are waiting..... :winkwink:

Any more news to cheer me up this afternoon? I have a huge pile of invoices to sort and keep sneezing them out of sync.... grrrrrr....

xxx

HA!HA! Aster you are so funny, chatting on here whilst doing the paper work!! lol!

I am sure the superdrug one is OK Louise, you have missed a period and not just by a day!!! Just get another brand and that will put your mind at rest hun and they you can get a ticker like me! I needed to sort my tablets out thats why I am going to the docs so early.

Tiredness has kicked in I can hardly keep my eyes open!!! Having a few twinges and lots of CM too! Anyway gotta run and get the kids from school, dont want to go out, its cold, grey and snow is forecast!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey girls,

Clare how exciting! Glad to see someone putting a ticker up.

Louise.....good luck, I think this is your month.

Laura....yeah I decided to see the doc anyway just to get everything checked out. It will give me a piece of mind to know everything is functioning correctly.

I woke up with the worst headache this morning. I think I've caught a little bug as I'm feeling really tired and just bad all over.

With that said, I'm off to lay down. Good luck with all the tests!

OMFG CLAIRE!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: HUGE congratulations hunnie im so happy for you! i knew you were up the stick, i knew it!! :happydance:

Lou i cant wait until you know for sure! but honey, a line is a line! if you got a BFP on a superdrug test within the time limit you know what that means..... :happydance:

right, loobs, i am going to give your bean a stern telling off! come on beany, make mummy as sick as a dog!! :laugh2:

Erin, have you tested again?

Well girls, i got another shadowy line on an IC this morning but im pretty sure that it is actually the indent as i could only see it from a certain angle :( must be a dodgy batch because i did a FRER this morning and it was :bfn:

I know all pregnancies are different but this cycle i am having now reminds me SO much of my first full cycle after coming off of BCP, i was having all the same symptoms and was sure i was pregnant but i wasnt. all of the cycles when i have actually *been* pregnant, ive been convinced otherwise as i have had hardly any symptoms other than really sore boobs, coffee aversion and acne. this time my boobs are fine, i dont have any more spots than usual and although i *am* off coffee, i think its probably just psychological.

my friend evie (Aaisrie on BnB) says that i probably am pregnant, and that my symptoms are different because the last two pregnancies weren't viable. I really want to believe her but i am feeling SO disheartened right now. I mean ffs, we havent stopped having sex all month. we dont temp but we basically had sex every single day until i stopped having EWCM and for a few days after that just in case.

this is so frustrating. it was so much easier the first time round. second try, bam, done! healthy 8 months.

Its really cheered me up to see you guys get your BFP's though :cloud9: im soooo happy for you!

Nope, haven't tested again....I'm pretty sure I'm not pg. I would have to go out and buy more tests and I'm thinking it's not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->