We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

HA!HA! Aster you are so funny, chatting on here whilst doing the paper work!! lol!

Yeah, its a good job I am sleeping with the boss! :winkwink: (who is my husband!! :haha:)

Immi - still have it all crossed for you sweetie, i know what you mean though, :sex: every day and it better happen right!! :shrug: I so hope that this is your BFP, when are you due? Maybe hold off testing til then as I know how depressing it is to get those early BFN... :cry:

Jlove (sorry forgotten your real name. :blush:) hope your headache goes away and you feel better soon. :hugs:

Loobs - you feeling :sick: yet?? Am wishing all that nausea on you... in the nicest possible way! :winkwink: lol xxxx

Sorry if i have forgotten anyone, am feeling a bit spacey (dont want to take the max strength flu stuff as totally paranoid now that it will stop me getting preg -I know, I know, :wacko::wacko::wacko:) but have had some paracetamol and chocolate so I know I will make it through! :thumbup:

Going to attempt some beadwork tonight, i was too exhausted last night but I have a piece that has to be ready for the 5th feb so I gotta get my skates on!

Lovies xxxxx

hi aster..what ya doing beadwork on???

Hi Loobi,
I do beadwork as a hobby and have an etsy shop, its here if you are interested:

www.astersadler.etsy.com

I make jewellery and other small pieces mainly, but am branching out to more 'bead art' pieces this year. I am a member of an etsy team who have monthly challenges and this months is ocean themed so am making a piece for that. Will post a pic when i am done! :thumbup:

Ast xx

Aww thanks....:blush:
it keeps me out of mischief! :winkwink:

Thanks aster :hugs: DH has forbade me to test again until saturday (except for IC's which obviously don't count :haha: ) when he will buy me some more FRER's if i havent started my period by then. He's a sweetheart. I hope you feel much better soon, too!

Another 2 weeks has gone by and the thread has gone so much! I haven't finished reading all the posts yet but...

Clare!! Congratulations to you!!! :yipee: Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months!!

Imogen, fingers and toes and everything crossed for you! Hope you will give us good news :hugs:

Loobi, hope you are having lots of morning sickness/nausea (never thought I would say that :haha:)!

Erin, how are you feeling today? Better?

Aster, hi! Nice to see you here!! :wave:

Lisa, how are you today? Hope all is well :hugs:

Not much going on this side of the pond. Still waiting on that elusive +ve on my OPKs!!:hissy: Didn't get round to having my acupuncture sessions this cycle. Wonder if that is anything to do with it?

Anyway, time to go to bed now. See you girls tomorrow! :flower:

Morning everyone

I hope you are all feeling fine and looking forward to the weekend, I know I am, I could do with a lie in!!lol!!

Louise any news hunnie??? Did you get another test?

Imogen, bloody DH, so you not allowed to test hun? How are the i.c. coming along? Symptoms?

Nibbler, thank you lovely, I cant quite believe it myself, its so early though and praying it sticks! Couldnt resist the tickers! So your waiting to ovulate are you getting much BD done?

Aster, your work is fantastic, you should be really proud. Are you still sleeping with the boss?? lol!! Not much more to do now in the way of TTC going by your ticker, the dreaded 2 week wait is upon you!!! Good luck and fingers crossed!

How all the rest of you, where are you hiding?

I POAS yet again today, got 3 more to use up before AF, which is due Sunday, the line is getting darker so I am really happy about that. I just cant believe I found out at 3 weeks and 2 days, how mental is that!!!! I was using OPK's so the dates have gotta be right!!! All of sudden symptoms have started!! Last night and this morning started feeling abit sick, I am like a hot oven too, lots of CM yesterday not as much as I thought I would have really, twinges, pulls and very dull cramps. I am not sleeping very well, I keep waking up which is really annoying!!! I cant get to sleep because I keep thinking about it all!!! So I am knackered today!!!!

Okey dokey gonna run but speak later. xxxxxxxx

Hi Nibbler! :hi: Hoping you get your +ve soon! :hugs:

I gave up on the cheapie OPK's as I think I was using them at the wrong times in the first few cycles. I got a bit obsessed with POAS so decided not to use them after that. But will see what this cycle holds, if its a no go I may have to go in all guns blazing!! :haha: I dont temp either but may do that too, dont think OH will like that though, it all gets a bit 'clinical'!!

Operation :baby: is going well, although I was really tired last night and feeling so full of cold but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do! :thumbup:
I know that we have covered every day since sunday so I haven't missed it!! :winkwink: It has got to happen right? :shrug:

Ah well, who knows, TMI Alert!!!! I haven't had much EWCM but then it is hard to tell when your trying to keep the :spermy: in there! My cervix seems high which is good but I can never tell if its soft! I have been doing my shoulder stands after :sex: though so gravity is no excuse! :rofl: Its just a horrible waiting game..... :growlmad:

Immi - be strong!! A nice dark line will be worth the wait... but as you say I.C's dont count! :haha:

Clare - hope you get some sleep, try not to keep yourself awake worrying, you need baby growing sleep!:baby::sleep:

Any one else? Come on give me some news girls! I am actively avoiding work!! :winkwink: Sniffles seem better this morning so maybe I am past the halfway mark!

Lovies,
Aster xxx

Claire, ive just realised that if i am pregnant this cycle i will be due on the 4th oct! just one day after you! really hope we can be bump buddies!!! :happydance:

Aster, i really hope this month is your month!! TTC is so bloody frustrating. you can do everything right and still get nowhere!! Last cycle, we actually avoided BD from CD10 to CD16 (ovulated on CD 14-15) as we wanted a month off after the first m/c, but still managed to bloody well fall pregnant!!! lol. This time round theres no way we would have missed it, we've been at it like rabbits as you can see from my chart, but i have a sneaking suspicion that AF is just around the corner. They say that even if intercourse is timed perfectly, a normal healthy couple only has 25% chance of conceiving! so every baby really is a blessing :cloud9:

Well, my 'pregnancy' symptoms have stopped pretty much dead. I am starting to have a kind of.... strange feeling in my uterus, this is the sort of feeling i have when AF is on her way but its not as strong as usual. Ive convinced myself that i am not pregnant, so now i am just praying that i have a normal 28 day cycle. all of my cycles since BC have been too short.

hello loves just popping in to say i did a frer test this morning and def was aline im 7 days late now so starting to finally feel more excited!!! :happydance: :happydance:
so going by my last period i would be due 3days before my birthday what a lush bday present :cloud9:

well in the middle of helping the oh paint!!! no climbing ladders for me!!

im mi remember the pma pma thats what clare told me!!! :hugs::hugs:

hope all the rest of you are good xx

YAY LOUISE!!!! :happydance: hooray for a line!! sooooo have you made an appt. with your doc yet? how exciting! :hugs: and thank you, i am trying to stay positive but to be honest i would rather expect my period than get my hopes up for a fall, you know? theres nothing i can do about it now, i am either pregnant or not so just have to wait and see and keep a smile on my face until then :) ttc kinda takes over your life though, doesnt it?!

totally does lovely im like you i try and think of the worse (af coming) and then when it doesnt its more of bonus!!! got everything crossed for you lovely xxx

Morning girls....

Feeling better this morning! Having some coffee and going to get ready to do some Wii Fit. Also going to go back to work today. I don't really feel like it, but I can't be using up all my sick time.

Did a test yesterday just to make sure since I was feeling so under the weather.....still BFN so I'm going to start :sex: this weekend to get ready for O....AND I have Monday and Tuesday off so I'll see my hubby and be able to try then too....I can't wait to have my gyn appt so she can tell me if everything is OK.

Hope everyone is having a good day.....did you test again Louise???

Immi....are you going to test again today?

Clare....yeah you are lucky....I hope when I get a BFP it'll be that soon. I hate waiting and just not knowing.

Lisa....hows the herbal treatments going?

Laura, how are you feeling?

Aster....how are ya?

Alright girls....off to have a productive day!

Yay Louise, how exciting! :thumbup:

J - Have a great day! :happydance: i am just finishing mine but hope you have a good one.

Immi - I am exactly the same and for the last 2 cycles I didnt even test as I just knew it wasn't my month and couldn't bear to see it :cry: I find it easier to be sceptical than to get all excited and then be crushed. I know today is Ov day and i should be all positive, but just in case i have just ordered a BBT, so watch out for an obsessive charter if this isn't my month :haha:!!! hehehehe...

xxx

Thanks...I don't have to be at work until 3pm.... which isn't for another 3 1/2 hours here....I guess it's 5ish there. I wish my day was over!

Yeah, its 4.20pm so i am making a cuppa and winding down.... :winkwink: xxx

Evening girls

Well first of a huge Congrats to Louise, you were so pregnant, and no climbing ladders, we gotta take care of ourselves now! I just want to get past the AF due date which is Sunday, then I think it will sink in more. Docs Monday so looking forward to that, make it all official. I have dentist too that day!!Grrrr! I am petrified of the dentist!lol!!

Imogen, you have BD everyday then surely you cant miss that egg so yes I want to hear lots of PMA!!!lol!! 4th Oct, that would be cool to have a bump buddy. Louise what is your due date? Have you worked it out?

Erin, hopefully it will be your month this cycle so fingers crossed and I wish you all the luck in the world.

Aster, so you are gonna start charting next cycle if AF comes, I did think about it but its too much of a commitement for me, OPK's made all the difference with me and I only used the cheapies. Its worth a shot and thje other things I did different this cycle was take glutafesin (however you spell it) Tesco cough medicine, I took it 4 days before ovulation its meant to thin your CM and make it better for the swimmers. A big thing was I gave up smoking, 2nd Jan, I did that for many reasons, and I also took a vitamin supplement. So whether or not any of that helped but I had heard good things about the cough medicine so thought why not.

I better clear tea away now, just made a lovely gluten free lasagne for my daughter, but we all ate it and it was lush!!!

Take care xxxxxxxx

just a quick reply!! 25th sept so not much between us xx
oh we just had lasagne yummy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back