We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Ooo Clare, i took the cough syrup too!! Was by accident at first and then I read about it so took it everyday for the last few days.... oh I so hope that makes a difference!!

Louise, I see you have a ticker now, fantastic! I was bored last night and joined all the baby clubs, I know its early but thinking positive. So I will have lots of freebies on their way to me.

Aster, well I had read alot about it so thought why not so whether it helped or not I dont know.

My poor DH bless him is watching Celebrity Big Brother and Ivana Trump has uggs on, my hubby pipes up saying are they the hugs you want!! Der, what a dope!!!lol!!!

Anyway nite nite xxxxx

I went back to work tonight, and the guy I was working with jokingly said "Erin, are you pregnant? Is that why you were sick?" and I wanted to be like "God I wish!!!" but said no. Then I spent the next hour thinking about my stupid cycle and how messed up it was this time.

I just can't wait to see my doc. I think if it doesn't happen this time, I'm going to try everything. OPKs, cough syrup, preseed, you name it, I'm throwing it at my body.

On a much sadder note, a girl I work with lost her baby at 7 almost 8 months pregnant. She was in surgery today, and they said she got to hold the little girl. So sad.

Alright girls, have a good night!

aww erin thats so sad :cry: she and her husband must be heartbroken, ill be thinking of them. how awful :(

hehe theres nothing wrong with feeling positive claire! im sure everything will be fine and your bean will be with you for another 8 months :happydance: i bought jacks pushchair when i was 5 weeks pregnant lol. although looking back is like watching a potential car crash lol, after having two losses i am going to find it very very hard to get excited this time!

Still bfn on IC this morning :( starting to feel really disheartened now. was very hormonal and emotional last night, and i felt sick so i let myself believe i might see that coveted second line this morning, but no. meh.

morning girls..
Im_mi.... sendin you a big hug darling

I wont be buying anything for a long time, cos after last time i am too scared to..

i have been to dr this morning, cos ihave still been getting the pain i had last week, that made me go to thehospital, pus pain wen i pee, and i amnow on an anti biotic ( obviously a safe durng pregnancy one) cos i have a nasty kideny infection... i am so glad i went, i knewsomething was wrong.... even though at the hosiptal they had said it was all clear, iknew i couldnt be getting that much pain for no reason.... so, hopefully i will be feelingbetter quite soon.... feel really grotty.....

hope all you newly pg ladies are doing ok.... i am off to lay donw and feel sorry for myself for a while...

lotsa loobi hugs
xxxxx

Oh Erin, thats terrible! :cry: that is so sad.:cry:

The girl I work with had a scan last week (7 weeks) and it showed twins but one was smaller and had a weak heartbeat. She had another scan yesterday and its heartbeat was gone. :cry: She has been on IVF and trying for 18 months so she isn't actually that sad as she has one baby at least and she feels it was so early that she wouldn't have known if she was a normal mum (not IVF) I saw a few very late losses on the prem baby unit I used to work on and to be honest that is why I gave up paediatrics. It was totally heartbreaking seeing any child die. :cry::cry:

Right on a happier note!! Loobi, so glad you got your infection sorted! I suffer with my kidneys and have suffered in the past with many UTI and kidney infections so I know how awful it is. You get lots of rest and make sure you are being taken care of!!

Immi - Dont be too down sweetie, you still arent due. Maybe try not to test now until you are due? :hugs: (easier said than done i know!)

I keep prodding my boobs and trying to find any symptom (yes, i know.. 1DPO!!!) but hey I can dream!! Have been feeling a bit more positive though (think its you girls actually) which is probably a bad thing if its a BFN!!

Clare, PMA is what it is all about and its so fun!! I can't wait to do that!! :happydance:
I worked out my due date yesterday...(oct 16th) very naughty but i couldn't resist! :winkwink:

Right back to work.. I haven't actually started... :shhh:

lol xxx

Morning girls!

I still have a headache this morning....I think I'm getting one of my annual sinus infections. It always makes me feel like crap. Atleast today is Friday!

Hope everyone has a good day, I'm off to relax for an hour and then work.

Ooo just got EWCM!! Does that mean I ovd today? Xxx

well im bleeding girls :cry::cry::cry: dont know what to do :cry::cry: its not much but its there brown and watery red not bad pain but abit like af sorry to go on about me
hope your all ok :hugs:

Don't panic hon, can you get checked out? You can get bleeding early on I think sometimes and its all ok.
Sending you big hugs though xxx xxx xxx

Oh lou! dont panic sweetie, spotting is normal in early pregnancy. however because you have said its brown and watery i would urge you to go to a doctor or to your local minor injuries unit and tell them about it, because the watery brown discharge is something often reported during an ectopic pregnancy which could be life threatening for you. Thinking of you darling, get your feet up and give NHS direct a call ok? the number is 0845 4647 they were amazing with me when i suspected i was losing my bean last cycle. :hugs:

aster, EWCM does usually mean that! Get to it lovie! :sex:

Oh God Louise, I am so sorry, get to the A&E urgently and fingers crossed hun and I am thinking of you. xxxxxx

Oh louise, I woke up wondering how you are? Praying its all ok.
Xxx

any news, lou? have you been to the doctors yet? i so hope everything is okay :hugs:

Well, i got a + on my clearblue test this morning... its faint, but blue and definitely there. I showed DH, all excited, and he was like "What? thats not much of a line is it?". i Figured i must be pregnant because his non-excitement actually made me cry :haha: so we're gonna get some FRER and a digi later to confirm. until then.... trying not to get hopes up!

Hee hee immi you make me laugh! So much for waiting! :rofl: (this is coming from me who did an OPK this morning as they had just arrived in the post! :roll: ) so hope this is your BFP! Keep us updated sweetie and I have everything crossed xxx

oh louise.... i really hope you are ok love...xxxxx let us know when you can .....

im_mi... ooooh thats exciting innit??? fingers crossed its all good this time darling, you deserve it after your last little while...

i am still not well, and am being taken care of.....

hope everyone is ok
xxxxxxx

im mi thats great news :happydance: im sure he will believe once he sees it written in black and white on the digi!!

loobi glad your being look after :hugs:

:hugs: thanks for your kind words phoned nhs direct the lady was really really lovely told me to get bed rest and keep an eye on the bleeding didnt wear anything to bed and had no bleeding and today just alittle bit so far!! the nurse said the area im getting the pains sounds too high to be anything like ectopic but she said if anything changes ring back or go straight too a and e so will see!!!

well love to you all xx

ps nurse said to test again when should i do that didnt ask??

Oh Louise, thank goodness, but I would test straight away, if that was me I would buy a few cheapies and do them over the next couple of days. I am sure hunnie everything will be fine, lots of women spot in early pregnancy, did this happen with your other child?

Imogen, fantastic hun, I knew you would be pregnant, you did it everyday, lol!! Congratulations. I have one more test left will do that tomorrow, AF officialy due tomorrow, my lines are getting darker each day so that makes me feel better. I burst into tears last night as my DH was late coming home, normally I dont, it doesnt bother me if he is late but I just sobbed!!!lol! Hormones starting to kick in now!!!!

Aster, I would POAS like 2 dpo too, lol, god knows why!!! Curiosity I think, even testing at 9dpo is still far too early!!lol!! but hey I got my BFP!

Loobi I hope you are beginning to feel a little bit better and antibiotics are kicking in.

Erin that is so sad, how can a woman get over that? Life is so not fair at times.

Okey dokey, gonna pop off but will pop on later. Take care all of you!!xxxxx

Louise, that's good news. Make sure you rest and keep us updated. :hugs:
I am having a big clearing and cleaning sesh at the mo which is keeping my mind busy!

Thought I would share a funny thing with you, after we BD'd yesterday evening (we were going out to dinner with the inlaws but had to be late! :embarrased:) I was doing my usual 10 mins on my back with my feet in the air and hubby said to me,
'You the sperms swim up to the egg? Won't they get confused if you are upside down and try and swim out?'
:rofl:
Gotta love what our hubbies put up with. :winkwink:
Lovies to all, gotta dash but will post later xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g