We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

omg aster that is so funny :rofl: the things those men come out with sometimes! :haha:

Louise thats great news hun! Maybe test again tomorrow morning with fmu? with my early losses the line was all but gone on the day the bleeding started and im sure it would be the same for you as you are only very early on :hugs: im so glad the bleeding has stopped! Keep those feet up sweetie and ill be praying loads for you :hugs:

Loobi, im so sorry youre ill again :( very glad you're being looked after though!

Claire, thanks for the congrats! and what fab news that your lines are getting darker :wohoo:

Well girls.... i did a FRER and there were two lines :happydance: they were very faint, as it was afternoon pee and i am only 12dpo but the second line was deffo there. Hubby was unenthusiastic again because "the line is so faint" but after i explained that you cant be half pregnant and that a line is a line, he is more excited :D going to test again in the morning.

to be honest i am just waiting for the bleeding to start. Im so scared ill lose again but i have to stay positive. It really feels different this time, thats got to be a good thing right? Still though, no tickers or official announcements for a while yet.

wow thats great news im mi :happydance: you totally deserve a sticky bean this time :hugs::hugs: hope you get another great line tomz!!

well more blood now not loads tho :shrug: going to test in the morning really think its over tho :cry: you wait so long to get your bfp and then you get it and then this happens trying to stay positive but never had this before

hope your all having a great weekend lots of love girls :hugs:

Oh louise, I so hope not. Staying really positive and praying for you. Sending you huge hugs sweetie, how stressful for you. :hugs:
Lovies, xxxx

Hugs hunnie, praying for you tonight and hope that everything has settled down by the morning. xxxx

Hey girls....

Immi that's fantastic!

Louise, hope everything is OK!

Well, I def. know that was my "period" because my cervix is gearing up to O.....which is AWESOME because we BD'd last night, and I'm off work for the next 4 days. Which means we are going to do it every day, maybe twice, if it kills me. Damnit I'm getting pregnant this time. Everyone else is!:flower:

Ok, hate to write and run but DH and I are spending an evening in together, complete with Wii games (Mario Kart I just bought) and PS3 (RockBand, our personal fav.) And lotsa beer. Nom nom nom.

Have a good night!

Louise, hows it going, any update hunnie? Big hugs to you and keeping everything crossed. Imogen are you OK hun anymore tests!!!

I did my last one today AF was due today and the line was mega dark so I am really happy, but very nervous now, I want to get to the 8 week mark where I think MC decreased and then obviously 12 weeks to see the scan.

I have decided to tell my mum, dad and sister in a couple of weeks, I did with my other 2 and also will be spending alot of time with them over the next few weeks and also my dad is taking us to Great Ormond Street for Ella's procedures so I could be feeling it by then so wont be able to hide it and I do have a big gob!!lol!! I am feeling very bloated at the moment, top button of jeans already undone!!lol!!!

Oh well fingers crossed for us all and that we have sticky beans!!

Love to all you lovely ladies. xxxxx

lou, how are you darling??? been thinking bout you all night.....( i didnt sleep very well )

notmuch going on here really.... the sickness is easngoff a bit now for me thank goodness... i never had it really bad with any of them.... getting headaches more though....

got my hospital appointment onwednesday... i only got the one , and was expectng 2, to seee the gynae ( he is same man that does the pregnancy stuff) and only got an ante natal, so am assuming they are going to talk to me bout the prolapse at same appointment.... hope so anyway...

after finding out bout poor Jarrod at a routine appointment last time, i am so nervous bout going....

lotsa love all round, do hope everyone is ok..
thinking of you Louise.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks for all you kind words!!! :hugs::hugs: well all i can say is i think its ended before its even began :cry::cry: :cry: cant bring myself to test as then it will feel more real :cry: still feeling sick and headache so thats a good sign but could be the worrying!!! thinking of going to doctors tomoz not sure what they can do :shrug: dont wanna get rid of my ticker as think thats me giving up hope!! if it was an early mc, would there be alot of blood?? or just a normal period??

sorry i cant think straight to ask you all questions but really hope your all good :hugs::hugs: and thanks again for being here to chat to love ya all loads :kiss::kiss:

lou , darling...

i know how you are feeling believe me, but iwant to try to give youa bit of hope... My dd is also expecting , she is due in July, ( and the eldest is due inthree weeks) and when she was very early on , like yourself, she had bleeding for a week, including small clots... and she is ok.... so it may not be a m/c darling...

she went to the epu, and they took bloods and did her a scan, they couldnt actually seemuch on thescan as she was too ealry on, but theywere able to put her mind at rest going by the rising hormone levels.... perhaps that is what you could do lovey, to put your mind at ease...

I had an ealry loss at five weeks myself in October, soi do know how you feel.... and i so wish i could take the worry away fromyou.... sadly, all we can do is be here for you....
i hope withallof my heart, that things work out wellfor you lovey..

lots of love
loobi
xxxx

thank you loobi bless you for your strength and support hearing from someone who has been there really helps alot you brought a tear to my eye your so so brave xxx thanks for sharing about your dd, im trying to stay as hopefully as possible but its hard!! i have a lovely doctor so i think i will go and see her first thing in the morning i do wanna ring epu if i was 8 weeks or more i would but i just expect them to say its early days and see how i go.

louise, i feel a bit helpless really, i wish there was more i could do for you...keeping everything crossed for you darling..
xxxxxx

hope everyone ok..
xxxx

bless you dont be silly just being here to listen is great!! to be honest im thinking the worse but hopeing for good news!!!
will let you know how i get on tomz at doctors for now im going to be lazy and just sit on my bum all day xxxxx

oh hon, I can't say anything to make you feel better, just wish I could give you a big hug. I know I haven't been in the group long but I still feel that this is such a loving and caring group and want you to know that I am thinking of you and praying everything is ok. TTC is such a rollercoaster and you girls seem to make that ride a little easier with a virtual hug and true understanding.
Lovies to you all, xxx xxx

Louise petal, I am lost for words too, all I can say is good luck for tomorrow and I am praying everything is still fine, after all it is very common in early pregnancy. Lots of love an hugs. xxxxx

lou, everyones experience of early miscarriage is different. for me, both times, it was like a very heavy long period with a bit more clotting than usual. and with the second one, i passed some tissue which was the sac.

Lots of people do bleed at this early stage hun, the only way to know for sure is bloods and the doctor/ EPU will be able to sort those out for you. I really hope that this is just a bump in the road and that everything will be fine!! :hugs: thinking of you and praying for you.

(oh and pleeease dont anyone mention my bean on facebook or anything! we're keeping it quiet for a while yet :) just in case anyone was wondering, got a good strong line this morning on FRER and i really feel like everything will be okay this time :) )

Im_mi... of course, i always treat bnb nd facebook totally seperately.... am so pleased for you
i amhaving alot of lower back pain this afternoon,i am hoping its only down to the fact i am having a bit of toilet trouble..or the lack of it.... i am eating all the righthtings, drinkinglots of water even eating prunes, but nope.... not sure if the anti biotics are effecting it too.... ah well, the joys of it all ay?

ETA... when ihad my early m/c in ocotober, it was actually less heavy that my normal period, but i do get em really bad....

oh my god! i have missed so much, i'm sorry i haven't been about :hugs:

congratulations on the :bfp:'s, you lot have been busy! :thumbup: nice to see all the little tickers :happydance:

louise :hugs: it doesn't mean it's all over hun. my 2 miscarriages were both completely different, my 1st one was really painful & heavy bleeding with huge clots but this time it was just like a normal period but a tad more painful. just because you are bleeding it doesn't mean you have lost the baby. have you done anymore tests? my tests were faint after i had bled so its a good way to check whats happening rather than waiting for blood tests. i really hope everything is ok :hugs: my sister bled with reese & you should see her now, little 5 year old princess!

loobi how quick is your pregnancy going, be having your scan soon, how exciting :happydance:

sorry i haven't mentioned you all, its a lot to take in as haven't been on for ages so not sure where everyone is at, hope you are all well xxxxxx

hiya hayley... good to have you back with us lovey.... yeah i have y first appointment at hospital on wednesday.... really mega nervous bout the whole thing..poor Gary is being so good, all i do is waffle his ears off bot how i am going to cope f it happens to me again..... poor love.... he never knows what to say, just lets me wffle on...

just on real quick as i am waiting for DD to come on skpe from oz so i can have a little chat, she has three weeks to go so is all nery and excited at the same time..bless her

wanted to just say..
I amthinking of you thi s morning louise....xxxxxx

hellooooooooooooooooo to everyone else..... gotta dash...xxxxx

I'm pretty sure it's O day for me today! Feeling a bit crampy and all the physical signs are there. DH is coming home early from work today because he worked late last week, so I'm going to jump him when he gets home, lol.

Louise....hope everything went well at the docs today.

I've got a lot of housework to do so I'm going to make this short.

Have a great day girls:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->