We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Louise, thinking of you hon, how did you get on?

I have a totally mad week planned this week which I am so glad about cause it is going to make the 2WW fly by! :happydance:

Erin - don't work too hard, lol xxx

Hows everyone else doing?

Louise hunnie, are you OK? I hope you had some good news.xxxx

Any news, lou?

Well i am feeling ROUGH. and i couldnt be happier :D i started spinning out at work earlier, feeling really dizzy and hot :happydance: haha how funny is that, being happy about feeling like crap :laugh2:

Hey there~~

I'm not a member of your team (yet :winkwink:), (I'm very & humbly new to the site, but am addicted (and did "lurk" for several months before I joined)--

Anyway, I really hate to butt in, (but , clearly, not enough to not do it! d: ) I just want to quickly offer my deepest sympathies to Louise...you are in my thoughts. Just don't lose hope...Again, I hate being an intruder but I guess you prob. know your reg. Lut. phase?...do you take baby asprin from AF-O? (sorry, I'm sure you've already explained this to people who are ACTUALLY IN your group...I just know that if you are getting 'beans' in the first place~that is a REALLY good sign--some vit. B6 (or B12, can't remember all the sudden) is supposed to lengthen LP and baby asprin from AF to O is supposed to help thicken the lining of uterus for healthy implant....again tho, I'm just so sorry for how you must be feeling...

I also want to congratulate im_mi on her wonderful news while I am here, so... HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!
Oh, and to tell Aster that I am jealous that she has a busy TWW--mine is DRAGGING..and honestly I'm not even sure it has begun--and if it has, i am only 1DPO!! (I have the WORST OPKS--and according them (CD19) I have not had a true surge...arg i knew i should have temp'd!! Taking another in about 30 minutes tho..

Okay, that's all..I hope you don't mind that I intruded for a moment...but I may just try to nudge my way in...lol

Take care and BEST wishes to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!
:dust::dust::dust:

welcome stella blue...

thinking of you lou...

im_mi, thats brilliant.... arent we psycho, enjoying feeling crap hahahaha......

no news here really.... got my first hospital tomorrow....

hope evryone is ok..
lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi loves
welcome stella blue its a lovely thread wish you all the best :hugs:

im mi glad your feeling rough :haha: really pleased for you sending you lots of stickiness :hugs:

hope all you other ladies are ok and thanks for all your lovely good wishes!!!:hugs::hugs: :cry::cry: sadly it wasnt a sticky bean :cry::cry: so so gutted never knew how painful it could be even so early on!!! trying to be positive and feel so bad about wanting and thinking of trying again straight away is that wrong? should i wait? :angel: im thankful for that short time of happiness
love to you all

hi loves
welcome stella blue its a lovely thread wish you all the best :hugs:

im mi glad your feeling rough :haha: really pleased for you sending you lots of stickiness :hugs:

hope all you other ladies are ok and thanks for all your lovely good wishes!!!:hugs::hugs: :cry::cry: sadly it wasnt a sticky bean :cry::cry: so so gutted never knew how painful it could be even so early on!!! trying to be positive and feel so bad about wanting and thinking of trying again straight away is that wrong? should i wait? :angel: im thankful for that short time of happiness
love to you all

:hugs:Louise, chick, I feel very sad for you, I truly thought things would be OK. Do not feel bad for wanting to start again, if you are mentally strong enough to then go ahead. Lots of love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:hugs:

aw no lou... i am sorry love..... if you feel ready to try again straight away then do so, follow your heart.... the only thing i can say is..get some b vitamins.... and good luck darling.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh Lou I am so sorry... :cry: :cry: sending you huge hugs. You have to do what feels right for you, I think I would be the same and want to try again straight away.
love and hugs, :hugs: xxxxxxxx

welcome stella blue! :D thanks for your congrats, i'm so excited! That must be frustrating with the OPK's. i could never get a decent line on them either. Maybe you have a really short surge and are missing it?

Lou i'm so sorry :( i didnt understand how much it hurt either, losing one so early, until it happened. You can try again whenever you feel ready darling. for me, trying again straight away is what helped get me through it. i couldnt bear the thought of not trying to fill my belly again! But some people like to wait for a while, its totally personal. the doctor said to me that there was no physical reason why i should wait.

thanks think im going to follow my heart and start trying asap gives me something to think about, focus on and look forward too!!! so fingers crossed i will get another bean soon just a more sticky one xx

Thank you so much to those who welcomed me to thread and/or are gracefully tolerating my intrusion :)

Louise, I'm really glad to hear that you are not giving up!! There really is no reason to, unless that is what u choose!! ((HUGS)). I know I already mentn'd this, but baby asprin from AF to O is supposed to thicken and strengthen Uterine lining and that really helps w healthy implant. (I just took mine about 5 min ago!!)

Well, OPK still neg last night! I'm starting to run out of 'em and am thinking about only testing once today at about 7. But being the POAS addict that I am, we'll see what happens at 2pm! Its CD20 on what is normally a 31-33 day cycle--so I could still O tomorrow, or maybe even next day and still have a decent LP.

It's just that ALL of my tests have been clearly neg except 1 (CD17), but it wasn't a true postive in that only part of the test line got DARK, and according to this brand (crummy ANSWER 20 pk), more than half the line needs to be DARK b4 it's a + .......AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG.

If I don't get a true positive then I am counting CD17's BECAUSE I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT MAYBE I DIDN'T (or will not) OVULATE AT ALL THIS MONTH!!

I am so obsessed right now w all of this--I am probably mentally causing the delay!!

Wish I had a busy week, but not at all....just lots of time to obsess! I could clean my house...but then again, i'm too busy obsessing!! lol ;) Next week I'll be painting scenery for DS's spring play, hopefully that'll help.

I will work on brevity in the future!

Stella, you're not intruding, silly! :hugs:

I spoke to someone about baby asprin the other day and i was told that you arent really supposed to take it unless its under the supervision of a doctor? but i dunno enough about it really :laugh2:

i got morning sickness today :happydance:

lou :hugs: well you know what they say about being more fertile after a loss! good luck sweetheart im sure youll get your sticky bean really soon. :hugs:

Wow immi! I thought you didn't get that til about 6 weeks? You must be thrilled! :rofl: heehee, am so pleased though honey. :hugs: xxx

Afternoon girls!

Lou I'm so sorry. Good luck with TTC this cycle.

Yay for morning sickness! I hope everyone keeps feeling horrible, lol.

Well, we've BD'd every night for the past 3 nights, so I'm feeling good about this. I think tomorrow I'll start the TWW, as I think I O'd yesterday or maybe today. And since I'm off work again today :happydance: I'm gonna get him into the sack again tonight, lol. Like I said I'M GETTING PREGNANT DAMNIT!

Alright, I'm off to find some lunch and be lazy.

Have a good day:flower:

hahaha.. you are so funny Erin! :rofl:
But you are right the formula (according to my DH) is
more :sex: = more ::baby:

So get to it girl!! :winkwink::hugs:

Love the PMA, J-Love!! I gotsta get me some of that!!

Hey im_mi, thanks for the helpful feedback on bby asprin--you are so right and I def. do not want to be giving dangerous or bogus advice~

so, LOUISE--maybe call your dr. and ask about it. there are some women on other ttc/fertility sites that use it as a part of their regiment--I do remember a few in partic. who were told to do this by their DR. after they experienced a few early m/c's. BUT, as it is a med, it can effect different ppl differently. maybe worth lookin into tho...and like im_mi said, being more fertile after a loss seems pretty true, I've read many o'cases of women getting pg very soon after a m/c!

Also im_mi, whoo-hoo on the morning sickness! (tho I do hope it is short lived for ya!) I can't wait to be barfing all the time!!

hiya.. the baby aspirin is mainly helpful only if you are prone to clotting......

do check with dr before taking it..... i looked at it after my losses, but decided to opt for the b vitamins and sure did help me.....

hope everyone is ok...

not very chatty, as i am sooo nervous bout tomorrow...
im_mi..YAY for th emorning sickness ...xxxxx

i just read that back, i didnt mean it to sound smart.... i am no expert, just i did do an awful lot of reading after losing Jarrod....

loobi all the best for tomoz, is it a scan? sending you lots of love hope all goes well
think im going to try the b vitamins worth a go xx

its booking in appointment, but they do a scan and i also have to talk to them bout the prolapsed womb.... all great fun..

lots of love lou
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"