We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

By the way, never leave boots laying around in a dark room. I just cut the bottom of my foot open when I stepped on the sole of my Ugg Boot. OUCH! Good thing I'm off work today.....time to kick back on the couch, nurse my foot, and have a drink to take the edge off. Ahhhhhhhh, sweet day off.

i just read that back, i didnt mean it to sound smart.... i am no expert, just i did do an awful lot of reading after losing Jarrod....

PLEASE DO SOUND SMART!!! that's why we're here--to share, LEARN and support!! And you are right about bby asprin helpin w clotting issues~tho I did think it was supposed to help w uterine lining--but clearly, I def. should look deeper and will be asking my dr. too (esp. before i spout it off again!) And def. the B vitamins to help lenthen LP won't hurt~~

Best wishes on your appointment tomorrow!!

Good luck for tomorrow loobs! i'm sure everything will be perfect :hugs:

big :hugs: to everyone else!

i am *so* tired this evening, i feel like ive been drugged! Going to watch Shameless and then off to bed :)

Claire, i meant to ask you: You know the other day you said you had signed up to all of the baby clubs and ordered your freebies etc? which ones were they? i want some free stuff too haha. And Claire, do you want to be bump buddies? seeing as our bumps are only a day apart :flower:

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Sorry I haven't posted lately. I've been keeping up with everyone, but nothing's really been new here...what can I say, I'm pretty boring! I think my morning sickness if finally easing up, but I still have a bit of nausea now and again. I've been a little crampy the last couple days, but I'm sure it's just my uterus stretching against my c-section scar. I'm still really tired and my boobs are sooooo sore I can barely look at them without wincing! Seriously, this first trimester can't end soon enough!! My next appt is on Monday, so I'm hoping to hear the hb since I wasn't far enough along to hear it at my last appt (saw the hb on the ultra sound, though). Classes are going well enough, if not a bit boring. Teaching students how to create technical documents (letters, memos, reports, etc.) isn't exactly exciting! I only teach two days a week, so at least I get a nice long weekend!

Alex has entered yet another naughty phase. :devil: She tries to get into everything; the other day I discovered her covered in my lipstick from her nose to hear ears (hands included)! That was fun to clean up! I just hope she gets over this by August, as I don't think I can handle a naughty toddler and a newborn!

That's really all that's new with me (I told you I was boring!), so onto everyone else:

Claire and Immogen: Congrats on your BFPs!! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you both!!

Louise: so sorry for your loss, hun! Sending you tons of hugs! :hugs:

Loobi: I hope you start feeling better soon! Feeling so crappy makes everything harder! Good luck at your scan tomorrow!

Erin: Awesome job with the BDing this cycle! Must have been fun!! Sending you lots and lots of :dust:!! I hope you catch that eggie!!

Lisa: Where are you babe? Is the accupuncture still going well? I sure hope it helps and you get everything sorted out soon!! HUGS!!! :hugs:

Oh, and welcome Stella Blue!!!

Well, Alex is being a little too quiet, so I'd better go check on her. Talk to everyone soon!!

:hug:
Jenny

Good to hear from you Jenny.....glad the morning sickness is easing up!

Well, I gotta go back to work today.:wacko: Which is OK by me because I think all this hanging around the house is making me put on unwanted pounds. Good thing is it's Wednesday and I've only got 3 days of work this week.

I booked a room on the oceanfront and a really nice steak dinner on Feb 13th for Valentines day. I was going to make it a surprise, but I need DH's help paying for everything, so I had to tell him, lol. It should be wonderful!:happydance:

Well, I'm counting today as 1 DPO.....seems sooooooo far away until testing or whatever, but atleast I'll be able to keep busy with work. And my friends are coming in town this weekend. :flower:

Alrighty, got some housework I failed to do yesterday, then off to work. Hope everyone has a good day!

hi girls, just flying in real quick to say my scan went great... little one doing ok so far and the put my due date to 24/8/10 so i am over 10 weeks..wooohooooo

gotta dash doig dinner for kidddies..

hope everyone is well..
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

loobi thats great news :hugs: did you get a picture? really pleased for you :happydance: bet it was lovely to see xxx

Aw, loobi! So glad everything went well! My EDD is August 20! How exciting to be due so close to one another!

Hey girlies, just a quickie as I am at a meet and greet event in a pub in brum with hubby but just thought I would check in!
Erin that break sounds amazing! So jealous!
Loobi- so glad the scan was good :hugs: did you get a pic?
Immi - how you feeling sweetie?

I have no symptoms at all so am thinking this is probably another disappointing month. :cry: ah well, at least if its not I can maybe get a check with the doc.

On a plus note though I met with a lady today who wants me to teach a beading workshop and she has booked me in for my fiirst one! Yay!! :happydance:

Hope guys are good,
Love and hugs
Aster xxxx

:flower: CLARE if you pop in to have a read please please get in touch :hugs::hugs: miss you :hugs:

YAY LOOBI!!! I am so glad everything is ok! and 10 weeks??? wowee!

Aster, i didnt get ANY real symptoms until my period was late! never have! all of the non-pregnant cycles i have had have been riddled with symptoms but never came to anything. symptoms rarely properly start until later hun, i still have lots of hope for you!! :hugs:

Jefner, its lovely to see you again! glad that everything is going well, sorry your little one is being a little monkey! mine is just hitting the terrible two's so i feel your pain!

Well, i feel like a walking, talking, shouting, weeping hormone :laugh2: its all good, im glad because its reassuring but my moods are SO up and down its not even funny. Poor hubby! :haha:

hi loves as you can see i have changed my profile name its still me louise280981 but thought i should start using my real name even though i hate it lol
loobi so glad the scan went well lovely, soon your be in 2nd trim how exciting
im mi lol at the husband having to put up with the hormones that what im not looking forward to i remember how bad i was last time crying at such silly things xx

Hi Louise in your new form:winkwink:! :hugs:

I am feeling like I need to POAS girls.. help me keep strong!! :roll: I have no symptoms at all but am getting POAS urges! :rofl:

I am off to a lunch do tomorrow which is hosted by one of our big suppliers so going to be wined and dined (well, lunch) and then got a lovely evening in a posh hotel and going to see Blood Brothers!! I can't wait! It was my christmas pressie from hubby and I need the distraction in my 2 WW!
Am meeting my sister and her new BF (who I haven't met before) for lunch on sat and then have a bead show on sun!! Madness!! And with all of that I have to not obsess! :haha:

Immi - :rofl: poor hubby! But make sure he pampers you! :thumbup:
Loobi - wow 10 weeks already! :happydance::hugs:
Clare - how you doing sweetie? :kiss:

Anyhoo, I gotta dash and going home to chill out tonight, had a few late nights and am shattered... bubble bath for me I think! :happydance:

Loves to all xxxxx

Ah louise!! so your real name is Jane? thats a nice name, nothing to dislike about it! :)

Aster, i totally get what you mean about poas urges :lol: i would be a hypocrite if i told you not to but remember that the average dpo to get a + is 13! that means there's plenty either side of that. and there is only a 10% chance of getting a + at 10dpo! i didnt get one until 12dpo with this bean.

Had a lovely relaxing bath this afternoon and slathered myself with lovely-smelling body lotion afterwards, so feeling very pampered and relaxed. the hormones are happy, for now! :laugh2:

Where are you, Lisa? we miss you! and bexx! what on earth happened to her i wonder?

well girls, not feeling toohopeful here i woke up to a gush of fluid running out of me in the night, i stood up and it wasrunning down my legs, 2 out of my three previous miscarriages started this way, so its looknglike i might be going to have another angel....

if this is the case i will defo be leaving you girls, as this was our very last try, we will be defo admitting defeat, and will have to be happy to be grandparents..w ill keep you posted
lou
x

laura don't panic, it's not blood so try not to worry. i know thats easier said than done. try & put your feet up, i wish i lived near you, i would come & look after you, sending you lots of hugs xxx

oh sweetheart!! :( praying that everything is okay, keep us posted ok?xxxx

we just found heartbeat with the doppler, so all i cn do is hope that all it was , was water i must have taken on board in the bath earlier in the evening... as hayley said, there is no blood ( as yet, and please god, there wont be) all i can do is TRY to keep positive......

Aw Loobi hope everything is ok! Glad you found the heartbeat!

I have my gyn appointment this morning and dreading it. Just something about having my legs in sturrups with my lady parts staring in somebody's face turns me off. Ha, I know I'll have to deal with this in pregnancy, but still, it's never pleasant. Atleast I should come back with a better understanding of whether or not everything's working.

Alright, gotta drink my coffee and get ready. I'll talk to you girls later.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->