We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

loobi what a worry for you :hugs::hugs::hugs: thinking of you glad you have found a heartbeat :happydance: im sure it such a worry with what you have gone though sending you lots of :hugs::kiss: xx
hi aster when you testing :happydance::happydance: i hate the 2ww really hope you get your bfp how lovely would that be for valentines day!!

well ive started using opks today abit early cd10 just cause i dont wanna miss the egg and not sure about this cycle with the m/c

:hugs::hugs: to you all xxxx

oh loobs im so glad you found bubs' heartbeat :hugs:

erin, ive never understood why you stateside girls get internal exams when you are pregnant. we never ever have them here.

good luck with the OPK's jane :)

I really don't know why they do that either, immi, (once you're actually pg)! I think it just makes our gynos feel more important and "in control" over the forces of nature, lol.
Hope all goes well for ya Jlove!

awww...Yay on hearing that lil heartbeat loobi! I'm new here, so am not real hip yet to everyones circumstance~~but I do hope that heartbeat put some ease on whatever is troubling you!

Aster--fight it girl! You are stronger than the addiction! One day at a time!!

"I will not POAS TODAY...I will POAS TODAY...etc etc" hehe

Aren't TWW's hell?!? I'm hoping that I am in mine, but since no opk CD14-22 (31-33day cycle), I STILL DON'T KNOW!! Have one more stick and am waiting till 4 or 5 to pee on it!

If it's neg. I am considering myself in 2ww bc i would expect AF by 2/9, or I will be testing then!
What day are you testing Aster? (sorry, i'm sure you prob. already posted that!)

Hope everyone is having a blessed day~~or atleast a decent one... :)

It's more like an annual check up to make sure you don't have an unusual pap smear or infection, or anything like that.....I only go like every 2 years.

She said everything looks good, and they took bloods, and said they'd call if anything was abnormal. She gave me some prenatal vitamins and so I think I'm going to try those.

Ok, gotta go to work. They are calling for almost a foot of snow tonight, so maybe they'll make me leave work early.....either way I've stocked up on food and booze, so we're good!

Have a good one!

Also, what a kick in the teeth sitting in the waiting room, because it's also an OB office....all these pregnant girls, most were younger than me and there with their boyfriends and their parents....that was wierd. I wanted to be there because I was pregnant, not to have my pap smear. Ugh. Ok, just had to say that. See ya!

Hi girls!

So sorry I've been away for so long. Had a really terrible cold a few weeks back which then led to vestibular neuritis. Can't ever remember feeling so bad and I hope I never have to suffer something like that again. Even had to go to A&E at one point, really didn't know what to do (and neither did they as it turns out lol).

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm OK and baby seems to be doing fine. I seem to have popped a bit over the last couple of weeks and have been having lots of stretching pains. Can't believe I'm fast approaching 20 weeks, seems like only yesterday I was thrilled to have reached 10.

I'll probably nip in over the weekend to do some catching up, but from next week I may seem to be AWOL again as we are moving house and it will apparently take some time to get the broadband enabled on our new phone line.

Congratulations to those of you who have had BFPs and my heartfelt condolences to those whose precious beans sadly did not stick. :hugs: Oh, and welcome to the newer members I haven't spoken to yet. :wave:

bexx omg!!! i missed you! so great to hear you are ok, although that illness sounds terrifying! glad you recovered okay. its hard to believe you are 19 weeks almost! feels like a lifetime away for me! are you going to find out whether your bump is pink or blue? :hugs: you are due a couple of days after my SIL!

erin, im glad your pap smear went ok!

stella, do you usually get much luck with opk's? the only time ive ever has a + on one has been whilst pregnant :laugh2:

well, i went out last night with my SIL and a load of friends for her birthday. it was okay, actually. dinner was lovely, but it was kind of boring as i am usually quite a big drinker when i go out. i mean, dont get me wrong, i wasnt bored as the company was great but its just strange going from pub to pub drinking.... diet coke :laugh2: i was home by 10.15 i was so tired! i think one of the girls there sussed that i was pregnant: not drinking, refusing offers of cigarettes and going home at 10 looking exhausted are kind of dead giveaways! i dont mind, to be honest i am dying to tell but we have agreed to keep it to ourselves at least until the viability scan.

ooh i just realised i didnt update about that here! i went to see my GP to tell her about being pregnant and she immediately referred me to the midwife team and requested that i am 'booked in' early and referred for an early scan :) im so glad i went to her about the m/c's now. so now all i have to do is wait for a call and all being well we shall be meeting flump in a couple of weeks! :happydance:

hello loves
hope you ok? still not even a faint line on an opks cd11 hope thats normal?
have you all had a good weekend? its pretty cold here but no snow thanks goodness xx

bexx omg!!! i missed you! so great to hear you are ok, although that illness sounds terrifying! glad you recovered okay. its hard to believe you are 19 weeks almost! feels like a lifetime away for me! are you going to find out whether your bump is pink or blue? :hugs: you are due a couple of days after my SIL!

Yeah, it was pretty scary and I was sick more times during those two weeks than during my entire first trimester.

We're definitely keen to know the gender. I've been resisting the urge to go for a private scan, thankfully the NHS one is now less than 3 weeks away. I hope munchkin is in a co-operative position on the day lol.

Flump is a great nickname BTW. :D

Lousie (do I call you Jane now lol), we had some more snow a couple of days ago. It was quite heavy and settled a little, it's been so cold since that some of it is still sticking around on the ground. Really looking forward to these cold snaps being over.

bexx how exciting :happydance: i found out with my first and with my second i kind of saw him when she was looking :haha: bet you cant wait, when i do conceive next i would like to keep it a surprise but i sure i wont :dohh: lol at the name i really hate my name but felt i was being dishonest to you all :hugs:
well did another opk couldnt help it got 20 of the things so they were calling me :winkwink: a very faint line so does that mean ovulation is nearly here?

:hugs::hugs: everyone

Hey girlies!!

Well I had a mad weekend! but it was so much fun and I have shaved another 4 days off the long wait til friday.
I have to be honest, I would bet a million pounds I'm not pregnant... :cry:
Ah well, I have had no symptoms at all and I am just sure that I am not. :shrug: Friday is officially test day so we will see but with no symptoms at all I am feeling less urge to POAS!! heehee.
I had a lovely relaxed weekend and enjoyed a few glasses of wine without feeling guilty at all and think a much more relaxed approach is going to help me in the long run!

Also after a long discussion with hubby, I am going to look for another job again. I want to earn more money and it is mad to take the extra out of our business when I can just work in another job which will give me a change and I think will be good for me. I turned down an interview last November as I was worried about getting a new job and then immediately getting pregnant but now I can't hang around for ever just in case!
So I have put in 5 applications for jobs back in the NHS (although none of them are nursing as my reg has run out so going more for the admin side) so will keep our fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Bexx - how exciting! I bet that 3 weeks will fly by! Can't wait to hear what he/she is! :hugs:
Immi - hows it going sweetie? You feeling any less sick?
Jane - oooo how exciting, I hope that does mean ov is here! When are you due?
Loobs - what a relief!! What a scare for you hon, hugs. xxx :hugs:
Stella - how you looking? You due AF tomoz?
Erin - I know what you mean, I hate smears! i am not a prude at all but there is something so ungainly about those stirrups and having someone stare up your ladyness!! :winkwink:

Anyhoo, better dash but will pop back on later.
lovies xxxxx

Hey girls,

I'm a little peaved as the roads are still icy and my company decided to be one of the few to open today. My hubby had to go to work today also, and he said the roads are terrible. Well, hopefully I'll get there in one piece. I'm just a bit concerned as the temps will fall below freezing before I have to drive home, and refreeze everything. I have absolutely NO experience driving in this!!!

Aster, I'm 6 DPO and I haven't had any symptoms either. I want to feel optimistic, but it's difficult when the months that I did have symptoms, I wan't pregnant. Oh well, I have everything crossed for the both of us!

Where is Lisa?
Laura, how's everything.?

Aww hon, I sympathise although as my hubby and I come in together and he is the boss, I can't get off work! :rofl: It took me 2 hours to do 10 miles this morning as there was total chaos after the tinyest sprinkle of snow that then froze last night! :roll:
I have to get new brakes for my car tomorrow and have to drive it to get picked up so may get hubby to drive it in for me and I will drive his 4WD.. heehee...
Got everything crossed for your BFP honey! xxxxx

aster how exciting testing day friday!!! pma pma hope you get your bfp you never tho it could be the case of the month you dont feel like you are and you end up getting your bfp good luck xxx

hello... how is everyone. i havent really read back.... hope all is well....

just popping in to say hi.....

no news here really..... plodding along....

lotsa loobi hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all!

Just popping in to send you all some :hugs: for today! My symptoms eased off a bit yesterday and i started really panicking, but my IC had a stronger line than 2 days ago this morning so fingers crossed everythings ok. still havent heard about my scan. I dont know whether i am going to get it within the next couple of weeks, or whether i will just be booked in as usual at 8 weeks and scanned shortly after that. I dont think i can wait that long! just want to know whats going on in there :(

:flower: hi loves hi erin

loobi good to see you popping in been really quiet lately :hugs:

im mi hope you get your scan asap :hugs: i would be the same lovely :hugs::hugs: i would ring again if you get worried but like you said your still getting a strong line :hugs::hugs:

aster any more signs bet yoou wish friday would hurry up :haha: really hope you get your bfp :hugs:

well im ovulating :happydance::happydance: got my dark line on the opks at lunchtime and clear cm this morning :happydance: we quickly bd before kids got home from school :haha: going to try again later really dont wanna miss the egg

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to you all xxxx

Hooray for a positive OPK jane!! :happydance: really hope you catch that eggy! i wanna see you in 1st tri/PAL!

Im really starting to freak out because i am not nearly as tired today and yesterday as i was like.... 2 days ago. I know its normal for symptoms to wax and wane but im freaking out. damnit, is a bit of horrendous morning sickness too much to ask???? :haha: i hope i regret saying that at some point soon. ive never wanted my head in the toilet as much as i do now. Its silly to think that though because i never got morning sickness with jack. i mean, i did used to get queasy if i let myself get hungry but other than that i was ok. Hence the reason why i gained pretty much all of my pregnancy weight in the 1st tri :rofl:

I laugh but im quietly panicking. still no word about my scan. really tempted to call the maternity unit or my doctor and just explain how anxious i am and if they could just tell me a rough idea of when i will get it i will feel better, but i dont want to annoy anyone :(

Immi - call them!!!! :winkwink:It will at least put your mind at rest! I think everything is fine, you have nice strong lines so I am sure it is fine but they should at least reassure you given your history. Dont ever feel like you are 'hassling' them, thats their job.:kiss:Try not to stress about it honey, easier said than done I know but sending you massive hugs! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Not a sausage for me I am afraid.. not even one tiny symptom so have put it out of my mind now and geared myself up for the witch... :nope: I wont bother wasting a test until i am late I think as I am so convinced that it aint my month. :shrug: Ah well, at least i can get on and job hunt without feeling guilty! :haha:

Jane- you get to it girl!! :sex: :haha:

Erin - any symptoms? Or maybe as you sy, thats a good thing! :thumbup:

loobi - keep on plodding sweetie. :hugs::kiss:

Right, I must get back to work as the VAT return is now late... whoopsie... I blame you guys! :winkwink: lol xxxxx

Nope, no symptoms here. I thought my left boob was sore earlier, but I was wrong, lol.

I think I am also going to wait (maybe) and test if AF doesn't get me. But it's supposed to snow again this weekend and I want to know if I can drink with the Hubby.....we had so much fun last weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->