We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

:rofl: you sound like me with my 'boob prodding' I am terrible!
I have just relaxed and had the odd glass of wine when I feel like it. I need to relax or I will stop it happening! :winkwink:
What plans have you got for the weekend?

A xx

im mi i really would ring if you feel you need to lovely just to put your mind at rest thinking of you and keep us posted loads of hugs xxxx

ah im_mi.... i am still panicking on days when i feel ok, i have just had three days on the trot feeling no sickness, but boy did i get it bacvk today, i said to gary, i guess i was due for a bad day.... try not to worry,,,I know that is pointless me actually saying that,,cos i know you wont after the last few months..... its not as easy as it sounds

Jarrod stopped growing at 13 weeks, so i am really stressing so much bout things, i think thats why i havent been on much, cos i dont want to do your heads in with all my worry warting.....

Jane ..... YAY for the :sex: keep it up girl....

aster and Erin..... fingers crossed for you girls.....

everyone else..... how areya?????

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

loobi you wont do our heads in! if you cant vent here about your worries, where can you? :hugs:

Jane and aster, thanks :hugs: i already have an appt. booked for friday, thats when i was going to tell her about the pregnancy and i forgot to cancel it after i managed to see her sooner. I want to talk to her about some other stuff too but it will give me a good opportunity to ask about the scan and everything.

Aster, im feeling really hopeful for you sweetie! you're due on friday, yes?

Erin, when are you due on? I hope that you enjoy your weekend whatever you do, hun. even if you got a false negative before the weekend, im sure having a couple of drinks wont hurt.

thank you guys so much for your support and reassurance earlier. I feel a little better now, as i am getting some funny squeezing pains just like what i used to get with jack so that is reassuring :) just cant wait to feel sick!!! :haha:

just wanted to pop back in to say..... I FEEL LIKE CRAP :happydance:

i felt hungry, then all of a sudden i felt queasy and yet i had absolutely no idea what to eat! nothing sounded nice, didnt fancy anything. finally choked down some toast to help with the sickness, which it did :)

:wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: glad to hear it im mi hope your really sick lol

yay for the feeling of crapiness...... good on you im_mi..... so glad you feel like shite....

hope everyone else is ok.... i am off out to wait the morning out in the girls school for the girls to have thier swine flu jab this morning and x man this afternooon.....

byyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jane and loobi :laugh2: it sounds so funny to be congratulated on feeling like crap :haha:

How is everyone doing today? i felt soooo rough last night before i went to sleep, i thought i was actually going to throw up! Today i feel really tired and my boobs are soooooo sore, omg i havent ever had boobs this sore, even just looking at them hurts :laugh2: YAY! It seems my symptoms are mainly concentrated in the afternoons/evenings at the moment.

I am so hungry, cant wait until dinnertime! i'm going to make pasta with broccoli, courgettes and tomatoes. Yum!

Good morning....well afternoon!

I just woke up and it's 11 AM. I guess that's what happens when you don't get home until 1 AM from work.:sleep:

Yay for morning sickness, lol!

I am due for AF i think in 3 or 4 days. I usually have an 11 or 12 day LP, so.... I think I'm going to test on Friday.

I guess aster and I are going to be test buddies, haha.

Ok, I'm running late this morning. Have a good one!

yay for test buddies! I wil POAS just for you even though I know it is only gonna be one line. :cry: C'est la vie.. on to the next cycle...
I definately think my cervix is lower which must mean AF just around the corner... grrrrrr

Erin - 1am... :shock: I couldn't cope with that, I am terrible with late nights and am normally in bed by 10.30pm! :rofl: But i am an early bird so that makes up for it! What do you do?

Immi - yay for sickness!!
:happydance::dance::headspin::yipee::juggle::wohoo:
Hope you keep voming this time!!! :rofl: lol :hugs:

Loobi - I wont tell you not to worry as that is like saying... go to sleep to an insomniac! :roll: but try to take it off your mind and keep yourself distracted. :hugs: It is only natural to feel anxious but I am sure this is a very sticky bean and I am praying for you xxxxxx

Hows everyone else doing today?
Its grey and miserable here but on the plus side i am going to do some more beading tonight as i have to finish some samples for the workshop I am teaching on 17th feb. I finished this colourway last night... what do you think?
https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2772/4327928394_bec826293c_m.jpg

Love and hugs xxx

Oooh aster thats a gorgeous piece of work! i absolutely love the colour, that kind of turquoise is my fave :) and, its not over until that ugly old witch flies in!! I'm still feeling hopeful for you :hugs:

erin, finishing work late sucks doesnt it! i dont normally get home until 12.30am when i work but i only start at 6 so its not so bad. Thats if Jack doesnt wake me at silly o'clock in the morning of course!

aster love the necklace and the colour is gorgeous, good luck for testing :happydance::happydance: really hope its your month

erin good luck to love only seems like the other day we was testing last month hope you get your bfp :happydance:

im mi :haha::haha: really glad its all kicking in boobs, sickness lets just hope its doesnt get too bad now you have wished for it :hugs:

loobi thinking of you lovely and thats what we are here for to listen :hugs::hugs:

still aline on my opks not as strong as yesterday but going to bd tonight just incase:happydance: so so :sleep: picked up 2 second hand mountain bikes today for 60quid only used twice brand new but had to ride them 7miles home didint fit in the car :dohh: killing all over lol

lots of :hugs::hugs:

morning...

aster, that is so pretty.... your work is lovely...

im_mi, hope youare feeling really crappy today.... mine has been bad in the afternoon and evenings t this time, too, and much worse than with Jarrod....i reckon it willbe a girl, i always was worse when having girls....

jane.... BLOODY HELL..... 7mile bike ride??? bet your legs ache today.... glad you kept at the :sex: really hope you caught the eggy and it willbe a super sticky one....

where is clare and lisa ???? anyone heard from them??? if youare reading girls, we miss you

Erin.... got everything crossed for friday for you AND aster....

not much news here... kept the kids off today they all had thier swine flu jabs yesterday and are all sore, so we having duvet day YAHOOOOOOO...

so, here i go.... hope everybody is ok this morning.....

lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi loobi love pj and quilt days!!! clare has left bb not for a bad reason i read on the other thread she was with really gutted as didnt get to say goodbye :cry:
my legs are ok after the bike ride its my bum :haha: its so sore not sure if its saddle sore :haha: or when the oh was lefting my bum so high after :sex: to help the little :spermy: :rofl::rofl: so sore :haha:

good luck for testing loves :hugs::hugs: really hope we get some bfp

im mi hope your still feeling rough :haha::hugs::hugs:

Goodness me, Jane, 7 miles?? You're puttin' me to shame, girl!

Loobs, a duvet day sounds like HEAVEN right now *wistful*

Symptoms eased off again today, well im tired and VERY hormonal and frazzled but thats about it.

Not really much to report... just trying not to implode from the stress that has been today!!!!

Duvet day sounds AMAZING compared to what I'm in store for. I've been working 10 hour back breaking days, and I still have 2 to go before I get 2 days off. I am oh so tired, but my paycheck will look great in 2 weeks from all the overtime.

I'm with aster....I think I'm out again this month. Who knows maybe i'll be surprised tomorrow.

Hate to write and run but i'm running late again and I've got some grocery shopping to do before work. I'm thinking of everyone!

Well, you will be pleased to hear that just for you I POAS this morning and it was a BFN... :nope: I wasn't actually disappointed as I knew it was coming and at least this month I had the best chance of covering all the days and had great Ov signs etc.
Going to just take it a bit more chilled I think, I get a bit too desperate and then I do find :sex: everyday gets a bit more like a task than doing it out of love of :sex:!!! :rofl:
I think I am quite obessive so if I start temping this is only going to make it worse! Will try 2 more months of TTC just normally but think I will still make an appointment to see a doc, just so I have registered my concerns. Some months I had no EWCM (or very little) and last AF was lighter than normal so guess this means I didnt ovulate.
Anyone got any tips about supplements or tricks to help with Ov etc?

How you getting on erin?

Hugs to all. xxxxx

Wow, my docs arent busy obviously as I just got an appt for monday afternoon!!
:happydance:

hooray im glad youve got an appointment! sorry about the BFN hun :hugs: has AF shown yet?

Well this morning i felt like crap, i am sooo happy!! I got up and POAS (IC), test line and control line the same strength for the first time :happydance: so after that i was changing jacks nappy and feeling rather smug about how mild my symptoms have been this time when all of a sudden it hit me: nausea, dizziness, massive hot flush, cold sweat, the works! i thought i was going to pass out, had to lie down for ages! :happydance:

really starting to feel more confident now. just cannot wait for my viability scan!

BFN for me too! Oh well...it's not over yet, but I'm pretty sure I'm moving on with Aster. I think I may have O'd later than I thought, and if that's the case we didn't BD close enough to it. It's very difficult with my schedule now to get it right. I guess we can only try!

Ok, off to get ready for work. Again. Ugh I'm exhausted. Atleast it's Friday and I can relax for the weekend once I get home. Have a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->