We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

doesnt she look fab, and thebaby OH WOW. she is just perfect and i am such a proud nanny..i do so wish i was there though.....

goodluck with the testing erin.....

lots and lots of love all round....
xxxxxxxx

aww i saw the pics on facebook loobs, little teegan is just precious!! i love squishy newborn faces :) and omg i cant believe you are almost in 2nd tri!!! how the time has flown!

Erin, i am waiting with baited breath for your af to NOT show up!!

Jane, one of the first signs i had with this pregnancy was really toxic gas :laugh2: not very pleasant lol!! are you going to wait until you are late to test, or will you be POAS early?

welcome to the thread, Hann! These girls are such a lovely bunch, dunno what i would do without them!! :cloud9:

Aster, i totally know what you mean about happiness making you fat. i have gained a stone since my wedding too!! probably didnt help that i crash dieted beforehand and lost about 10lbs in two weeks lol, that never ends well!! Good luck losing weight hun but try not to stress too much eh, if you are still in the healthy weight range for your height then thats a great thing! I have a BMI of... well, i think it was about 33/34 last time i weighed and ive been too scared to weigh since :(

Lisa,i hope it is something simple like a polyp! they are so common and it would fit your symptoms. Did you get an appointment for your ultrasound in the end?

Well im definitely feeling very, very pregnant now. My mood is just... urgh. It was the same with Jack too, i was so effing depressed throughout the entire of 1st tri, just found it so hard to drag myself out of bed in the mornings. staring at the ceiling for hours is so much more appealing, lol. However now i have jack i obviously cant do that, which is good because it stops me from moping around. Feeling so hormonal and grumpy, i hate it and DH is getting rather frustrated with me lol. Cant wait until the placenta takes over and i stop feeling so doomy all of the time!!!

:thumbup:Loobi - what a gorgeous and happy picture! :hugs::hugs:

Erin - the suspense is really killing me now.... come on :test:!!!!

Immi - Glad you are feeling terrible! :winkwink: just kidding sweetie, look after yourself and make sure you get spoiled!!

Welcome Han! :wave: :hugs: When are you due to test? Sending you lots of :dust: xxx

Well, still no flipdedoodling AF.... starting to annoy me now... I keep getting that wet feeling and then it is just CM.... grrrrrrrr.... wish she would put me out of my misery!! Got crampy pains and everything for a few days so wish she would just come!!!!!!! :growlmad::hissy:

Was nice to chat to the doctor last night, he is really sweet (not my normal GP but I have seen him for something else before) and is about 50 so talks about 'timed love-making' I almost had to not giggle... :haha:
I told him that I have regular cycles and talked about my concerns with Ov'ing etc and my CM :rofl: you should have seen his face! I think he was surprised I was so knowledgable! He said that if i was worried the first thing is a sperm analysis as all my tests would be quite invasive so they do that first. As you can imagine, it went down like a lead balloon with hubby who said that I was being silly and we haven't really been 'trying'! Not sure what 'trying' actually is in his book then!!!! I think he is just a bit embarrassed by it but I told the doc I would give it another 2 months then we can start tests. By that stage it will be 9 months of trying and who knows, it might just make me pregnant with the threat of testing!

Having said that I made a chart of all my cycle lengths for the last 7 months and this is what they are: first month I didn't actually document the first day, 32, 34, 29, 28, 28, and then this month it still isn't here! So this will be my longest cycle! Do you think they are irregular cycles?
Getting myself a bit fed up now and the absent :witch: is just not helping me move on to a fresh cycle!!!!

OK, whinge over... love you guys...:hugs::hugs:
Someone give me some more happy news... :kiss:

Ast xxx

welcome HANN... sorry chick, i didnt see you there... i have had myhead up my GRANDMA's bum the last few days.....

aster... how late are ya?? have ya tested again??? ( silly question i expect)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I actually haven't tested again yet, though I think I will with an IC tomorow morning and then if still no AF by friday I will splash out! I was due last friday by my 'normal' standards (about 30 days) but even with my longest cycle I am still a couple of days late (longest previous has been 34 and I am at day 36 now!)
Who knows, its a mystery... :shrug:

xxxx

Well, still no AF this morning!:happydance:I got woken up by blaring sirens going down my street and now I can't fall back asleep because I am too excited about AF not showing, lol. I am also holding my breath. Still felt a little crampy when I woke up, but they seem to have gone away. Wow I'm tired, stupid sirens.

Congrats Loobs, she's a beaut.

Yeah, Aster, have you tested again?!?!

Immi, i really hope to join you in all the mood swings soon!

Jane...good luck on testing!

Lisa....sorry chick for not saying hi earlier!

Well, since I'm up and can't fall back asleep, think I'll run up the street and grab a bagel and a test. I am just so scared AF is going to show any minute. I'm like Aster, I keep expecting her to be there when i run to the bathroom, but nothing. Ok, will keep you posted.

oooooooooooooooooooh erin, i am waiting for news..xxxxxxx

Go go go go go !!!!! If i could I would be pushing you out the door!! Go test dammit!! :winkwink: I cannot possibly do any more work until i know... (Like I need an excuse! :roll: )

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: so hope this is it honey, xxxxxx

good luck erin waiting for some news lovely really hope its your month xx

:bfn:. Damn. Not even a hint of a line. BUT AF still not here, which it's not over 'til the fat lady sings! I'll try again tomorrow morning with FMU if AF still hasn't come. Going to try to catch a nap before work.

Aw poop... but as you say, it aint over til its over. Maybe she is playing tricks on both of us.. or maybe we are just meant to be bump buddies! I so hope its the latter.....
Love and hugs xxxx

aww erin! i really hope you get a nice line with FMU tomorrow honey! and you, aster! Really hope this is it for you girls i soooo want you to be in first tri with me!!!!

I am craving sausage rolls like whoa. Seriously, i dont want anything else. if i could have sausage rolls for breakfast lunch and dinner i would be so happy :haha: but its gotta be a proper sausage roll from a bakery, not one of those crappy chilled ones you get at the supermarket.

Oh man, i have no idea how i am going to get through work tonight. its my first night back after having 12 days off and i am dreading it. i havent managed to stay awake any later than about 11.15 over the last few days and i wont even close the bar until 12 tonight. Wont get home until at least 12.30 :( im just really, really hoping that its quiet-ish and that i will get sent home early.

:hugs::hugs: erin your not out let lovely hope you get somer answers soon
aster and you are you planning to test soon :happydance: :hugs::hugs:

im mi hope you manage to stay awake it bad enough being on your feet behind a bar when your not preggers :hugs: no lifting anything heavy than a bottle of wine :haha:

well got really strong pains in my boobs :haha: i thinking im looking for anything to get my hopes up :dohh:

:hugs::hugs:

omg i am fooking shattered... got to finish at 9.40 and i was still dead on my feet... how on earth am i going to get through the next couple months??? why oh why must caffeine be bad for unborn babies lol, i could certainly use some! im off to bed girls... love to all xxx

Immi I know what you mean. There are 11 of us working the jobs of 21 people until they hire new staff. So I get to put in 10 hours days 5 days a week and it's labor intensive. I'm so tired I literally woke up this morning and had to go back to sleep to be able to make it through.

Anyway, no sign of AF yet....I keep thinking she'll show everytime I use the bathroom, but nothing. AND my boobs hurt real bad. I can't wait to POAS tomorrow. OK off to eat my dinner (at 1 am) and go to bed, just to wake up and do it all over tomorrow.

Awww immi, as jane said, it is bad enough when your not pregnant! Make sure they give you some breaks and you drink lots of water!

Another BFN this morning for me but I checked my cervix in the shower and it wasn't really low or really high, :shrug: so who knows what's going on!!!
I have been testing with those little sticks that you get on the internet and they came with my bbt thermometer, but I will test with a 'proper' test on friday as then I will be a week late. It can't take this long to show... Surely!?
Ah well, will have to be patient...
How's everyone else this morning?
Xxxx

aster, those strips are rubbish, i know someone who didnt get a line on one of those until about a week after she got "pregnant 1-2" on a cb digi. I only got what could be described as a super faint line on the day i was due on. So you might well have a dodgy batch! get a FRER!!!

I cant wait until you POAS erin!

feel like crap today, really should be doing some cleaning but im going to spend a couple hours at a mates house instead which will be much nicer :laugh2:

aster, those strips are rubbish, i know someone who didnt get a line on one of those until about a week after she got "pregnant 1-2" on a cb digi. I only got what could be described as a super faint line on the day i was due on. So you might well have a dodgy batch! get a FRER!!!

I cant wait until you POAS erin!

feel like crap today, really should be doing some cleaning but im going to spend a couple hours at a mates house instead which will be much nicer :laugh2:

well i finally got some news about my scan. i have been calling and calling the GP surgery for 3 effing days and got nowhere and i suddenly realised i still have the number for the maternity unit on my phone. so i called up and explained the situation to a really lovely midwife and she confirmed that they never recieved my fucking referral letter. what a joke!!! im sorry for the language im just so furious, this whole time ive been stressing and the doctors couldnt even be bothered to send them the effing letter!! I asked what i should do, and she said she would arrange for my midwife, beth, to phone me tomorrow daytime and talk about where to go from here. she also apologised and i said she had nothing to apologise for, its the doctors that were in the wrong! This happened when i was pregnant the first time too. It seems that sending a letter is just too hard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->