We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

i like my crumpets with butter and red sauce..... but then i am a bit strange, i like my toast with english mustard hahahahahahahaha

lotsa love Hayley..xxxx

have you ever tried eggy crumpets laura?? so yummy!

For us American folk, what the hell is a crumpet? Sounds good though, if everyone wants one.

Just put in 12 more hours....and i ran out of Midol, lol. Ugh. AF, feel free to stay atleast 2 more days so I know it's normal, but please stay away from me.

Ok, seeing doubles i'm so tired, so I'm going to eat and crash. Check up on you all in the morning.

eggy crumpets??? whats that....ohhhhh here i go another day of fancies.....i am so happy , i am gettig to go shopping ..... and i am buying a mountain of crumpets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erin.....i am not really sure how to explain crumpets!... might let im_mi explain...

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
have a good friday everyone..... will pop in later when i have butter and red sauce running down my chin from my hot crumpets hahaahahahaha

google images for crumpets erin, i'm sure you have them over there but they probably have a different name.

well i'm suffering a bit today, stomach ache is bad this cycle, but i count today as cd1 so sunday is clomid day :happydance:

anyone got any plans for valentines day on sunday? we are staying in & steve is cooking for me bless him. think he's doing steak, yummy.

well i'd best get sorted for work, haven't even ironed my clothes yet,

have a nice day xxxx

hi bumble b good to hear from you we are also have steak but think im cooking it with peppercoen sauce cant wait!!!

think there could be a bad rush for cumpets today :haha:

any news on your daughter loobi how is the feeding going?

im mi what did the midwife say when she phoned?

had my kids parents evening last night it makes you so proud when you see and hear what hard work they have done and sats results :cloud9:
well havnt testes today as going to pick 2 up when i go shopping but last night and this morning have been feeling really really sick just been nibbling on a ginger snap

cant believe the weekend is hear again

:hugs::hugs:

oh jane, sounds promising, how many dpo are you? i'm going for it this cycle, i've got opk's coming out of my ears! :rofl: i'm not going to temp as i find it too hard to stick to. i want a 2010 baby so i'm are running out of time. plus i really don't want to have to go back to my fs & say that i need more clomid, i want to be able to say guess what, it worked & look at my bump! pma!!!!

rylee is being a pain today, she keeps sitting by the door but when i let her out she just bombs around the garden like a crazy pooch :haha: i have to keep wiping her paws & it's getting on my nerves. can't wait for the summer, nice dry paws :thumbup:

i got all my bits for my veggie patch, never grown anything before so its quite exciting. we are going to attempt to grow carrots, cauliflowers, iceberg lettuces, runner beans, baby corn, tomatoes & potatoes! everything is just so expensive now, a lettuce is 98p in morrisons. i hate paying so much for produce that isn't even that nice & doesn't stay fresh for 5 mins. i would like chickens but they scare me so i don't mind paying for eggs :rofl:

Well AF came in force this morning after a bit of pink spotting yesterday.. is really heavy this month so who knows? :shrug:
Got a nice weekend with my parents this weekend so we are having sunday lunch out on valentines!
I also got throught to the last round of a job application I put in so have an interview next thursday! Eeek! And its also my birthday so lets hope thats lucky! :roll:

In a mad dash but will catch up later!
Aster xxxxx

Ah yes.....we call them English Muffins here....atleast that's what I've always known them as. Although they kind of have a more pancake-like texture from what the pictures show. I don't know I could be wrong.

Sorry AF got you Aster....

Thinking of everyone, but gotta run.....woke up late again, lol. Ah well, it was worth the 9 hours of sleep.

aw aster.... sorry af arrived...

hayley.... i ate a whole bag of mini eggs today andi blame you for making me think of them on fb last night hahahahahaah they were yummy... but i felt very sick after eating them... should have stppped before it got that bad iknow...hahaha hope your tummy is feelig better love

hope everyone is ok...
lotsa love
lou
xxxxxxx

sorry she got you aster what a cow all the best for your next month of trying!!! xxx

Morning Girls...:hi:

Sorry the :witch: got you Erin and Aster....heaps of luck for this coming cycle guys....lots of :dust: to you both:hugs:

Jane when are you testing again???....Really hope you get a magical set of lines hun:hugs: Is it tonight that you're off to the musical?...hope you have a fab time.

Im_mi...How are you feeling chick? Hope those hormones have been a bit more settled:hugs:

Loobi....Hey Hun....Hope you've got those cupboards stocked with lots of yummy food now.....red sauce on crumpets?...I've never tried it but I'm sure the red sauce monster sat on my lap would appreciate it:winkwink: How's things going with you...anymore midwife appts? 2...days and its officially second tri...:yipee::yipee:....Have you told anyone yet?

Hayley wishing you the best of luck with this cycle on clomid hun...is this your third? When are you due to see the fs again?

News this end???....I have my scan date for March 5th....so not long now:happydance:
The bleeding has eased into spotting again and I thought I was going to have a spotting free day yesterday as there was no sign of anything in the morning....Done my Davina DVD and it started it all off again...:dohh:
The diet is going well...feeling really quite pleased with my powers of resistence to all the sweets and chocolate cake in work last week...none of it passed my lips:winkwink:
Poppy, bless her, loves going for a walk and even goes out to the kitchen and looks at her lead when I come back from taking Callum to school....she's like my personal trainer:laugh2:

Hope everyone is ok and have got fab weekends planned...:hugs: xxx

HIYA

Lisa... oh dont mention crumpets to me.. hahaha i ate four ina row, and now feel sooooooo sick.. hahahah teach me for being greedy ...

glad you got your appointment thru.... and youare doing great with your weight loss.... i think i am gaining what you are losing......

i have another hospital appointment on 24th , so he can scan me again.... he didnt want me sitting here stressing bout what happened last year at the 13 week mark.... i should ( god willing) be just over 14 by then....

i am such a proud nanny..... i justhad a skype chat with my Stacey in Oz, the baby all snuggledup ...aw.... so sad that she so far away....

anyway...on that note, i am off to tidy mykitchen as it looks like a cyclone has gone thru it this morning... hope everyone is ok....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girls!

sorry i havent been replying in here, i tried to post yesterday but Chrome kept crashing every time! Bah!

glad you are going to have another scan soon laura, i cant imagine how hard it must be being pregnant after a MMC :hugs: and going back to eggy crumpets - you make them in the same way as you do eggy bread/french toast - just soak the crumpets in the eggs and fry them up in a pan!

Lisa, well done you on the diet! You're kicking butt, girl! Maybe i need to get a dog, it would certainly motivate me to exercise hehe. And im so glad you dont have to wait too long for your ultrasound!

erin, hayley, Aster, how are you guys doing today? JANE HAVE YOU TESTED YET??

Hope you're all looking forward to V day! Hubby and i are having our valentines night tonight because i have to work tomorrow night. i havent got him a pressie yet but i am going to a big car boot sale tomorrow so im hoping to find him something there, he's a huge fan of old things with character so should be able to find him something cool :)

As for me, morning sickness is making my life a misery at the moment!! it definitely wasnt this bad with Jack. Thankfully the tiredness this time is manageable. i mean, im exhausted, but last time i could barely peel myself out of bed in the mornings whereas i am able to pretty much get on with it this time. i do get puffed out easier though.

OOOOH I HAVE A SCAN DATE!! Wednesday 17th at 8:30 in the bloody morning, so we'll have to be up at 6 in order to make it there in time! The hospital is over half an hours drive away and thats without rush hour traffic to contend with.

Im really worried that they wont let me have a scan at 12 weeks because i am having one now.

just popping in to say hi
we are having are meal tonight as well really looking forward to it

im mi i love carboot sales havnt really started again near me cant wait :haha: going to have to try eggy cumpets yummy!! good news about the scan :happydance: maybe more than one little bean in there?? thats could explain the stronger sickness??

welshrose glad you got your scan too :happydance: and brill news on the weight loss :thumbup: thanks for remembering musical its on wednesday same day as af due :growlmad: hope it ends up being a great day all round!!

bumble b thats one thing i dont miss is the wet paws in the winter but im sure he is worth the extra cleaning!!! think i ordered over 20 opks last month so know the feeling lol

loobi hope you managed to clean the kitchen before round 3 teatime. glad your enjoying the feeling of being a nanny she is so so cute xx

aster and erin hope your ok? xx

well im 11/12 dpo so still early days dont wanna give up hope!!! still havnt tested was going to this morning but ended up needing the loo at 4am this morning so will try again tomz

love to you all:hugs::hugs: hope you all have a romantic weekend xxx

im_mi.... i ALWAYS felt worse when i was carrying girls.... i was able to guess with the last 2 cos of the worse sickness..... and last year i had knwn it was a boy before they told me at the hospital, cos i hadnt been so ill......

so, boys are easier to carry and easier to bringup too..( in my own personal experiences, i know not always for everyone..)

i reckon , this one i am carrying now is a girl, cos i havebeen so bad, ithink this has actually been the worse ever, out of allof them....haha i willprobly havea boy now after allmy waffling on, just to prove i know NOTHING and talk a load of old POOP!!!!!!

i am having dinner cooked for me this evening, chinese by my lovely man.... he is a dabhand at that,and the house smells amazing....

oooh i wll be crossing everything for you tomorrow morning Jane.... how are you feeling.....

my only real symptom this time, was that my entire boob was a bit sore feeling...other than that the only one i had , was a lack of the usual pms symptoms, if thatmakes sense.....

i really hope you get your sticky bean love...
Oh I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO GET ONE.... really really soon.........

does anyone hear from clare?? and know how she is doing???? why did she leave??
if ya do, tell her i thinkbout her.....

there i was a waffling again..i iwllleave you all to it....

Hayley and lisa...keep coming in girls, we miss you.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For us American folk, what the hell is a crumpet?

LOL! I was wondering the same thing!! And yes, we call them english muffins here, and now I want some!!

Glad to see everyone is doing well! Congrats loobi on becomming a grandma!!! How very exciting for you! :happydance:

Not much is new here. I'm still not feeling great, which is super depressing. I felt so awesome with Alex and this time I've just felt like rubbish (to borrow a fun word from you loverly ladies across the pond). I've been more tired this week than ever...I've been in bed between 8:30 and 9:00 all week! I thought I should be feeling better by now, but apparently my body disagrees! My next appointment is March 3, which is my birthday, so I'm going to see if I can talk the doctor into a quick scan to see if we can determine the gender. So far I have no inkling either way...I thought Alex was a boy, so clearly my mother's intuition isn't what it should be, lol!

Well, the fridge is calling my name and I don't have any crumpets, so I'd better go find something else. HUGS to everyone!!!

Hi girls

It's Clare, I just read loobi's post and felt guilty just disapearring. First of all congrats Loobi on becoming a nanny, she looks lovely, you should be very proud.

The reason I left was everything started to get me down, I guess it was all the hormones starting up. I was so upset for Jane and it just bought it all home to me how easily that could of been me. Then reality kicked in and I was feeling very unhappy and wondered how I would cope with 3 kids and how much everything would be turned upside down. I was so anxious about the whole thing, it was odd, I had been wanting this for years and then it happened and I was so sad. Initially I was happy then a week or so later hormones kicked it and mentally I was suffering. On the bright side I feel loads better now, more positive and I know this is gonna be the best thing for our little family, my kids will be over the moon when we tell them. So I am sorry for leaving however I would sneakily have a flick through to see how you were all getting on.:winkwink:

Imogen I see you are suffering with m/s, I have not been too bad, I have had the odd day where I have felt sick but no more than that, getting through loads of ginger nuts and mints. I am 7 weeks tomorrow and beginning to get excited now especially as we can have a dating scan in a few weeks. My boobs are sooooo sore and I have invested in a maternity bra, which I wear at night. My sleep is getting better however I am waking up early and not liking it on the weekend, lol! Since last Saturday I have had the flu and now a cold and have a mouth full of ulcers.:growlmad: Ella had her two procedures done at Great Ormond Street yesterday, so she went in Thursday and we got home 18:30 last night. Poor love she would not come around from sedation, she had to be put on a drip as her blood pressure was low and she was dehydrated but that did the trick and she seems so much better today. She must of slept nearly 24 hours yesterday.

Jane/Louise lol! You changed your name! I would defo test now hun, I got my faint line 9dpo on an ebay one step strip 10miu. I used to slag those strips off but they were brilliant for me.

I should of had midwife Tuesday just gone but Callum was ill and I was under the weather so had to cancel, she is now going to do a home visit on 24 Feb so that will be cool for my booking in appointment. Not had that before.

Aster, Erin and Hayley big hugs hunnies you soon will get your BFP's, sending you lots of luck.

Lisa, what can I say hun, so much going on, I am sure everything will work out for you and I wish you all the luck in the world. Remind me hun where you are at now?

I hope I havent missed anyone and will talk to you all very soon.xxxxx

CLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy you came by..... i am sorry you have been feeling down....

your poor Ella, she really is a little trooper isnt she.... lots of love to her...

i also have an appointment on 24th.... getting another scanto look see how little mate is getting on in there..please god , it will still be kicking around in there.. its all very worryng, but i am scared to say i feel quite positive, as i am still getting quite alot of nausea, and my boobs are still KILLING me.... and i do have a little tummy noe, which you cant seeunder my fat belly... but its defo there when i lay down, and i tried to lay on my tummyi n bed last night and i could feel it..... i got up to pee and take a tablet at 5am this morning, and i felt my very first tinge of excitement about being pregnant, ,i havent let myself feel that so far....

i am llovingbeing a nanny, so sad to notbe able to be a hands on nanny with little Teegan, and i thank goodness for skype, cos i get to see her ... she is a little miniature of her daddy..... and i am soooo proud of stacey she has stuck with the breastfeeding ( thank you so so much im_mi, i cut and pasted your words to her and e mailed them she found them really helpful) , she says she is not sore now, so all is going really well....

clare, please stay love, we miss you..... and if you are feeling low, we will pick you up as best we can darling.... its such a rollercoaster of emotions isnt it???

signing off from another waffle....OOOPs you seem to have the old Laura back..waffle waffle .....

lots and lots of love
lou
xxxxxx

CLARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so happy you came by..... i am sorry you have been feeling down....

your poor Ella, she really is a little trooper isnt she.... lots of love to her...

i also have an appointment on 24th.... getting another scanto look see how little mate is getting on in there..please god , it will still be kicking around in there.. its all very worryng, but i am scared to say i feel quite positive, as i am still getting quite alot of nausea, and my boobs are still KILLING me.... and i do have a little tummy noe, which you cant seeunder my fat belly... but its defo there when i lay down, and i tried to lay on my tummyi n bed last night and i could feel it..... i got up to pee and take a tablet at 5am this morning, and i felt my very first tinge of excitement about being pregnant, ,i havent let myself feel that so far....

i am llovingbeing a nanny, so sad to notbe able to be a hands on nanny with little Teegan, and i thank goodness for skype, cos i get to see her ... she is a little miniature of her daddy..... and i am soooo proud of stacey she has stuck with the breastfeeding ( thank you so so much im_mi, i cut and pasted your words to her and e mailed them she found them really helpful) , she says she is not sore now, so all is going really well....

clare, please stay love, we miss you..... and if you are feeling low, we will pick you up as best we can darling.... its such a rollercoaster of emotions isnt it???

signing off from another waffle....OOOPs you seem to have the old Laura back..waffle waffle .....

lots and lots of love
lou
xxxxxx

Hi lou

I will defo stay in touch, I just needed a bit of space from all the TTC, it was weird how I felt you know, couldnt understand it, I sobbed for 2 days, all I can put it down to was feeling very anxious and hormonal. I knew it was what I wanted, I knew deep down I could cope etc etc but the nasty hormones made me feel weird. But hey ho feeling mentally good, still scared obviously as stuck in a good routine at the mo and gotta go through the birth but I am sure everything will be fine. Maybe I should of stayed here as you girls would of supported me and made me feel better.:hugs:

I bet it is so frustrating not being able to see your little granddaughter, but you have skype so can see and hear everything, I know its not the same but at least we have the technology now which makes things easier to keep in touch rather than just a phone call or letter. I read what Imogen was saying and she is very clued up, I did not breastfeed my last two, my boobs were hurting so much and seeing my sister struggle put me off. I know its the best thing for your baby and really Ella having celiac disease is something I should consider for this one.

I am so looking forward to the scan I want my mind put at rest you know that everything is OK. I hate this time in pregnancy as you just dont know as there is no scan offered in a normal pregnancy until 12 weeks and no hearing of the heartbeat so it is a worrying time. Bring on the 2nd trimester! I may ask the midwife on the 24th if there is a chance she would be able to hear it, I would be 8w 2 days and I know sometimes they can. As for bumps, well this is my 3rd pregnancy and things are getting tighter and I am sure there is something slight there already, its hard to know with preexisting jelly belly!lol!! I am 99% there is a change though, I dont want too much if I am to keep this a secret until scan day. They do say the more kids you have had the earlier you show, and apparently the earlier your cramps start. My doc said to me that I was suffering lots of aches etc at 3 and a half weeks due to having other kids.

Oh well the joys, better go and get sorted now, you take care. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->