We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

thats good Im_mi.... crap that the dr never even sent the letter though....

it will be nice to have a chat with the midwife tomorrow...

all is well here.... altough i am feeling a bit rubbish today, not sure why.... ust a bit kinda queasy it thought it had passed, mind you we have a bit of stress going on at the mo, ( i wont go into it) , i guess it could be that makng me feela bit rotten....

talked to DD on skype this morning in OZ....oooh that littlebaby is just so gorgeous... i think she is gonna be hard work though.... unless she settles down with the breastfeeding... i think she is very hungry...

i am not a fountain of knowledge with the breastfeeding lark.... Im_mi, do you have any tips i can pass on to her??? she text me there bout an hour ago,and that is the middle of thier nighttime, shekeeps crying and the only thing that will settle her is feeding.... but stacey's milk is only just coming in properly today, so , does this mean she will start to be more full?? i never really got on very well with the breast feeding so i amnot much help to her.. any advice willbe much appreciated girls...

right, we havebrownies early tonight, so i have to go feed thelittle darlings early....

lotsa love to all

xxxxxxxxx

I decided not to POAS this morning because I started spotting. I think I'm out. Plus my boobs aren't really sore anymore. I figure I'd better save the other test for next cycle!

Sorry to write and run but I woke up late (seems to be happening a lot) and I've got to do some chores.....have a good one!

loobs, of course i would be more than happy to pass bf advice on! Its normal for bubs to be wanting to feed round the clock and its important that stacey feeds on demand - the more she feeds now, the better her milk supply will be as the weeks go on! it feels like they will feed forever at this stage but its so important to stick with it. Her boobs will feel full for a while after her milk comes in but after a few weeks it will settle down and it doesnt mean she is running out. Her body will make enough for baby! if she just keeps an eye on the amount of wet nappies that Teegan is producing, and how much weight she is gaining over the weeks, that will tell her what she needs to know. Its just important that she knows that newborns feed a lot, teegan has a tiny little tummy and she needs to feed little and often. You are more than welcome to pass my email address on to her, its imogen.griffiths (at) hotmail.com, if she ever wants any advice or info i would be happy to help her out. la leche league are amazing too, the address is https://www.llli.org

just to add to the above:

To help stacey get through the frequent feedings, she needs to remember that babies breastfeed for so much more than just milk. Its a baby's way of connecting with mum, of feeling comforted and cared for. Sucking is the most basic, primal way of self-soothing. All newborn babies need are their mothers' milk, warmth in their mothers arms and to know that their mother is there, and breastfeeding satisfies all of those primal, animal needs. Just make sure she doesnt think there is something wrong with feeding the baby a lot, thats all the baby can do and it nurtures them emotionally as well as physically.

thank you Im_mi... you are a star ... i will pass that on, and your email address too.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry Erin,i really wanted this to be it for you lovey
xxxx

:hugs::hugs: erin sorry to hear this :hugs::hugs:

im mi hope all goes well speaking to the midwife tomoz and fingers crossed she fits you in for a scan asap :happydance::happydance:

aster good luck with testing friday :hugs:

loobi hope all is well nanny :happydance: has it sunk in yet?? hope the breast feeding tips work for your daughter breast feeding is hard going at the start hope it works out for her :hugs:

well 8/9 dpo had a dream i had 3 bfp to the point i thought it was real this morning :wacko: boobs still sore and heavy and did feel nausea at lunch fingers crossed

lots of :hugs::hugs:

Oh yeah, AF got me bad this time. I've felt like crap all day, cramping, headache, and just plain bitchy. To top it off I had to work 12 hours today. So in lou of the current situation I'm having a beer. Maybe 2. And a big fat disgusting burger. And I'm going to love every moment. HA.

Ok girls, I'm off to have dinner and drink.

sorry to hear that erin hugs enjoy your beers and big burger xxx

erin... so sorry to hear that lovey..xxxxxxx

i am not feeling very hopeful girls.. i cant get heartbeat on doppler.....so convinced this little one is going the same way as our little jarrod..... so upset this morning...

ok,i am the biggest panicker....
i spent bout 20 mins layin gon my bed with the doppler... ( i dontthink its the best quality which probly doesnthelp at this early stage) and i defo found it..... i cannot even begn to tellyou how relieved i am....

on the down side, i feel i have a kidney infection again.... cant get todr today, so going to have to drink till i am drowning today and go tomorrow

lotsa love all round..hope everone is ok...
sorry for my moaning and stressing..

lou
xxxxxxxxxx

loobi :hugs::hugs: thank goodness really pleased you have found a heartbeat :happydance: what a worry it must be :hugs::hugs: thinking of you!! oh and that photo is gorgeous i want one :cloud9: xx

im mi if i remember you was a poas addict :haha: how early did you start testing?? dont mind seeing a bfn but cant wait much longer xx

Jane.... i started poas at about 9 dpo this time..... got the faintest of faint lines on 11dpo.... i was using IC's.... they were quite good i have to say the ones i had, i got em from an irish healthoboard site over here.... in fact they were more senstive than the frer...... which i found amazing....

how many dpo are ya now?/ i know how you feel, cos i was same after my mc at 5 weeks in october.... it becomes all you can think of ay??
good luck lovey

xxxxxxxxxxxx

loobs, im so glad you found the hb! :hugs:

Erin, im so sorry AF showed :( that sucks. have many beers and many burgers and enjoy them! :hugs:

Jane, the time i have had BFP's has varied but i have never had a good result until quite late on with an IC, just on FRER:

Pregnancy #1 = 14dpo
pregnancy #2 = 9dpo
pregnancy #3 = 19dpo (that one just wasnt meant to be :angel: )
Pregnancy #4 = 12dpo

i usually used to start poas at 7-8dpo for some insane reason, it always made me really depressed because even though you dont expect a bfp at 8dpo you always have a glimmer of hope lol.

full on ms this morning!! sooooo queasy! feel a little better after my brekkie but it keeps threatening to come back up. i really really want some crumpets after someone mentioned them in the PAL section :haha:

OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMOGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was just mean...hahahahaha NOW I WANT CRUMPETS!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

im 9/10 dpo today!!! loobi thats totally how i feel it takes your mind of it for awhile im even knitting a blanket to keep me busy!!! i keep think i would be this far gone by now!!! im mi i totally agree its hard seeing a bfn but as long as i dont see af
many poas tomz still got a few signs so trying to be positive xx

ps do i not stand a chance if i havnt noticed any cm? really worried im out just because of cm

nah Jane i wouldnt pay much attention to your CM, CM is different for everyone hun. i didnt notice any difference in my normal monthly CM this time. eeeee im so excited for you testing!!! roll on tomorrow morning!

Loobi, i totally went to the shop and bought 2 packs of 6 hahaha, just ate 4 of them in about 5 minutes flat and now tucking into a big pack of pickled onion monster munch!!

oh youlucky mare... hahah i am soooooo getting some in my groceries tomorrow.... oh pickled onion monster munch yum yum.... you have me craving bad things, you naughty girl ..hahahah

well if we cant enjoy it now, when can we???!! :laugh2: in all seriousness though, i am trying really hard not to overeat this time, i gained almost 2 stone with jack because i just used pregnancy as an excuse to stuff my face 24/7 but this time i am trying to eat mainly healthy stuff. its so hard to get your 5 a day though! i usually manage 1 or 2 lol.

One of my pregnancy books has a massive section on nutrition and goes on and on about how many servings of each kind of food you should have, tells you not to eat too much dont give in to cravings for non healthy food. i was reading it and thinking, "what??? has this woman ever BEEN pregnant???" :laugh2: when it comes to cravings you just gotta have it!

oh and loobi, talking of cravings, i am totally going to have french toast for dinner tonight YAY! ill set a place at my table for you hun hehe

oh goody..what time is dinner???? hahaha

i havebeen trying hard to not overeat too... cos i already had a couple of stone or more i should have shifted first.. but hey ho....if i get my healthy baby at the end, i dont care if i have weight to lose, i know i can do it wheni focus on it.....

i have a fancy for something really spicy, so am going to "dr" a pizza for dinner....loadsa chilly.....

cant stop looking at Teegan in the photos , she is just gorgeous....

letme know how your french toast is...... i am going to ask Gary really nicely to make me some at the weekend..yum yum......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just popping in to check up on you all.

:witch: flew in this evening so looking forward to a new cycle now.

laura & immi, you 2 make me laugh, you have got me wanting crumpets & i'm not even pregnant lol. i love them with peanut butter on mmmmmm yummy!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"