We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

it's so nice to see so many people popping in :hugs:

lisa, this is my 3rd cycle of clomid, i am meant to see fs end of march, he's a lovely bloke so even if i go back without a baby on board i'm sure he will do all he can to help me.

laura, have you thought of any names yet? i have my names shortlist already :rofl:

cd2 today, clomid day tomorrow :happydance: feeling really positive this month.

changing the subject...i dropped a glass shelf from my coffee table on my big toe 3 weeks ago & i swear i broke it but because they can't do much for a broken toe i didn't bother to see my gp. it finally started to feel better this week but today, good god does it hurt, can't even bare to touch it :cry: it keeps bruising my foot in weird places too??? :shrug: what if my toe drops off! :haha:

i would also like to say thanks to everyone for being there for me through my miscarriage, i know i distanced myself from bnb for a few weeks after but its just because i didn't want to ruin the excitement for those waiting to test. i popped in all the time to check up on you all though :hugs:

hope you all get spoilt rotten tomorrow for valentines, you all deserve it :hugs:

love hayley xxxxx

Morning Girls...:hugs:

Hayley no need to apologise Hun:hugs: Glad you're back with us and :yipee: for the PMA...you can do it girl:winkwink: I'm glad the fs that you see is good...they're worth their weight in gold when they're good. I'm trying to work out what Carat my gyne is....time will tell:dohh::rofl:
You're right when you say that they can't do much for a broken toe...I hope it's not as sore today thou:hugs:

Clare...Lovely to hear from you sweets and I'm glad everything is going well for you and your little bean. Anymore wobbles lovely and we're here to steady you:hugs:....wretched hormones:growlmad: That's fab that Ella was ok after her procedures hun....she's a little star, bless her:hugs:
After light bleeding the whole of January I managed to correctly guess a cd1 amongst it all and am now cd11. It looked like friday just gone was going to be the first clear day in over a month until I done a workout DVD and it started the spotting back off again. I went to see my gyne on the 1st Feb and she's requested an ultrasound scan to check if I have a polyp or not but seems to think that weightloss is the answer. I'm being a good girl so far and am determined to reach goal. I must admit to being sceptical that the latter will work as I haven't gained considerable amounts to put me in this situation that I'm in but I guess as long as I'm seen to be keeping my end of the bargain then that's my leverage into getting her to do what she ought to be doing to:winkwink:

Im_mi...I'm sure they will still scan you at 12/13wks as well hun. I don't think they will use a scan under 9wks for dating purposes. I had never heard of eggy crumpets like that...they sound gooood!:rofl: A friend of mine used to put a soft poached egg on hers...I never tried it thou...your version could be finding it's way into the pan next weekend!

Loobi...I miss you all to sweets when I don't pop in but I've felt that there hasn't been an awful lot going on this end really and haven't wanted to bore you all to tears with it:nope: I'm in a better mind space at the moment thou....one that is determined to get me sorted! I haven't been on facebook for yonks...but I will later and have a proper peek at Little Teegan...she looks absolutely gorgeous from the pics that have been on here thou....I can see your proud Nanny grin from here:hugs::winkwink:

Erin...Hope you're having a good valentines day sweets and that nasty :witch: is packing her bags for a very long vacation away from you...everything crossed for this month for you sweets:hugs:

Jane...Hope you had a wonderful meal sweetie:hugs: Did you :test: this morning???? Hoping with all my might it's amazing news hun:hugs:

Aster...Hope the :witch: isn't being too nasty babe. How are the bead projects coming along? When do you have to teach? Hope it all goes ok:hugs:

Jenny...Fab to hear from you sweetheart:hugs: Sorry you're still feeling yucky thou....maybe for you it will mean a little prince as it's different to what you experienced with Alex. I've a friend that had her worst morning sickness and yuckyness when she was expecting her 2nd son. Hope it all settles soon thou:hugs:

Big Hugs and Love to you all...:hugs::kiss::hugs:

morning girls...
I am feeling a little sad this morning, i found heartbeat, but its much too slow..... sono wi am feeling that what happened at 13 weeks to Jarrod, is going to happen again,i haveno appointment til 24th.... feeling very sad,after letting myself get excited yesterday.....

:-(

xxx

:hugs::hugs: loobi never used a doppler so dont no much about them if the heartbeats alittle slower could it because the babies having a quiet period? not moving around much? :hugs::hugs: i would ring midwife if you need to lovely what a worry thinking of you please keep us posted on how you are :hugs:

welcome back clare :happydance::happydance: feel like it my fault you went im sorry if i scared you and glad your feeling more positive about things :hugs::hugs: glad all went well with ella xxx

well im 12/13dpo didnt tested again i was up in the night to wee :dohh: cant believe i have tests up in the bathroom and im not using them, think im really scared about seeing a bfn so going to wait till af due day wed

im mi did you get anything nice at the carboot??

hope everyone else is ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loobi, big hugs and please ring the midwife, baby's do have quiet times so please get it checked out. Let us know.

Jane do not feel bad, I wasnt feeling 100% about everything and when you had your M/C it really got to me, so dont be silly its not your fault. Please POAS it would defo show now hunnie, dont worry about using FMU either go and do it, they are sensitive the tests, just hold your wee for a couple of hours and go for it, I got my BFP in the evening at 9dpo!

Lisa, you seem to be going though it hun but at least you seem to have settled into some kind of cycle, and you go girl with the weight loss, I could of done with losing a bit really before getting pregnant but hey ho. I have gone off chocolate, I will eat it but I can live without it which is so unheard of. I made a curry last night and wont be eating that again, it made me feel sick eating it and I couldnt clear the plates away so DH had to do it, lol!

I am feeling crap today, 9 days now of fluey coldey symptons and its peeing me off now, I just want to feel well. The ulcers seem to be getting better slowlythank God. Feel a tad sick today but nothing major and boobs hurting badly!

Anyway gonna go and make the roast and a trifle, yum yum, loobi please try not too worry just go and get checked out, would you midwife come over and listen to the heartbeat? I was gonna go and get a doppler so the kids could hear but I think I would be scared if I couldnt find it. Good luck hunnie.

Lots of love to you all xxx

girls.... thank you for caring.... i have been in such a down down mood all morning, ihad a little lay ont he sofa and the feeling i was having was one which i cant even begin to explain..... so i went upstairs and locked the bedroom door, and lay on the bed, thinking I AM GONNA FIND IT!!!!!!!!!! and guess what,,, i ended up pulling my tummy all over the place, andi did find it, its nestled in on my left hand side, i had to pull my belly really tight ( all the old baggy skin out of the way hahaha)... i am so not going to use it much any more.... cos i felt devastated.....but now i feel lik ei have had the weight of the world taken from my shoulders...

clare, i amreally sorry, after you feeling so down and stuff i am sure you can do without me and my panicking..... but i dont really have anyone tot alk to bout these things.... cos we havent really told anyone yet...... please dont let my ramblings make you stop coming by again..

signing out for now, a very happy and relieved LOOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you Jane..... i am just really sorry that i keep going on about it......

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww glad you found little lovebundle ok Loobi...big :hugs: sweetheart xxx

i was like alittle kiddie at xmas, and i cried hahahahahahahahaha

I bet Hun! I can't wish time away fast enough to get to the 24th for you :hugs:

I just done an opk....there is a faint line on there:shock:....God I hope my Lil Ovary fires out the eggy this month[-o< I'm going to do another one tomorrow at 3pm as well....started taking my temps for this cycle this morning as well...:happydance:...If the power of thought was enough I'd be firing a billion of the things out:dohh::rofl:

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

oh wow Lisa... i really hope so too..... i tell ya what, when you get your :bfp: me and my dodgy knee will be hobbling a hooly round the room..... it willbe the best news....

Oh Loobi thats fantastic and please dont feel you cant mention any worries and that goes for everyone, at the end of the day this is what this site is about, I was just having a hard time back then and I feel fine now, so please any problems please share. But please step away from the doppler!lol!!!

Lisa thats fanastic lets hope the line gets stronger and you could actually be getting your BFP soon!!

Jane get bloomin testing woman!!!

Cherrio. xxxx

AF is overstaying her welcome....I think maybe I'm making up for that short period last month.

Valentine's day was great! (We actually celebrated last night) Me and the hubby stayed at a hotel down the street at the oceanfront, and had a really nice dinner, and drank entirely too much alcohol. I ended getting separated from him at somepoint in the night and wandered into a wedding reception....stayed and danced for like half an hour, and then finally got caught by the mother of the bride.....who wanted to know who I was with and that's when I started fake crying and ran back to my room. HAHAHAHAHA, awesome night.

I think I might try preseed this cycle....going to see if my drugstore carries it, and if not I still have time to order it offline.

Welcome back Clare!

Ugh, still feeling rough from last night, so I'm off to lay down and watch multiple re-runs of The Office.....the American version. Really wish i had some english muffins right now, lol. Although, they are more typically eaten at breakfast than later in the day. I like mine with butter and preserves. Although I had it topped with eggs once and OMG was it good. Would love to hear some of what you all put on top.

Have a good night!

Morning Girls...:hi:

Loobi...thank-you Hun:hugs: I'm not sure how a hooly is danced but I'd join you.....it's about time we got to dance me thinks...:winkwink:
Have you been using your doppler much?

Erin....you do make me laugh babe:rofl: I'm glad you had a fab valentines day/night. Was the mother-of-the-bride ok that you'd gatecrashed?:rofl:
I hope that witch packs her bags for you soon sweetie.
As for crumpets/english muffins I'm with you on the butter and preserve front althou I'm eager to try them with eggs...did you do im_mi's version???:munch:

Clare...hope you're feeling ok sweets:hugs:

Im_mi...hope you had a fab weekend babe:hugs:

How's everyone else doing? Hope you're all ok....:hugs::hugs:

i had a great valentines day, steve cooked a nice meal & we sat & watched the proposal, so funny :rofl: definately worth watching.

i took my 1st clomid of cycle 3 yesterday & now i'm wondering if i should have :shrug: you see,i'm meant to take it days 3-7 so i counted cd1 as friday but yesterday & today have been really heavy compared to friday & saturday so do you think i should of counted yesterday as cd1? it says the earlier you take it in your cycle, the higher the risk of multiples :shock:

i have decided to start a diet, fed up of being overweight now. i have almost 2 stone to shift by the summer!!!

jane, have you tested yet?

hope everyone is ok :hugs:

Morning Hayley:hi:
Glad you had a lovely valentines hun:thumbup: Shaun and I saw the proposal in the cinema last august and I've since watched it again on sky....I Looove it! If you haven't seen it girls...you've got to watch it!:winkwink:

These blinking AF's are so confusing aren't they?!:dohh: Do you usually get any lighter flow days before heavier days? Does the risk of multiples increase by much if taken earlier rather than later?

Good luck with the diet Hun...you can do it!:hugs:

hi all just a quickie i tested an bfn im 13/14dpo and now feel im totally out!!!!!!!! gutted just going to wait untill af day now and not test again unless she doesnt come xx

Aww big :hugs: Jane. Hang in there it's not over just yet and I've heard of some people not getting bfp until 18dpo...thinking of you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->