We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Sorry to be posting twice in a row....but...I just done another opk (10:30-11 always used to be the time that I had +ves)....the line is still faint but a smidgen darker...getting excited now:happydance:....I've got some niggly lower back pains going on and some pains in my tum...think they're O ones. Spotting looks like it maybe going to stop as well.....:yipee::yipee::yipee:....Loobi I'm dancing that Hooly already chick...heaven help the neighbours if I actually O and then get bfp:dohh::rofl:

Wishing you all heaps of love...you're the best BnB sisters ever! xxx

** hobbling round the room doing the hooley!!!!!!!**

Thanks Loobi...hoping all this dancing isn't premature and it actually happens:dohh:

How are you feeling today?

:hug:

Goodness me, ive missed so much in one day!!

YAY LISA! hooray for O signs! that ovary better fire one out this month! :happydance:

Loobi, im really glad you found the hb and that you feel better :hugs: maybe when you heard the slow one it was your hb? there was a few times the midwife got my hb before Jack's at antenatal appointments.

Jane, dont give up hope! Got my fx'd for you sweetie.

Claire, its so lovely to see you again :) and im glad you are feeling better. These hormones are a nightmare.

Hayley, its so hard to distinguish what is CD1 sometimes! i always went from the first day of red flow but not necessarily heavy, just as long as it was heavier than spotting.

Jen, how are you doing? hope you're feeling better hun :hugs:

Erin, thats awesome about the wedding reception :laugh2: so glad you had a great v-day weekend :)

Well, the car boot was pretty rubbish. i hardly sold any of my stuff, to be fair a lot of it was quite tatty so i wasnt expecting a lot of it to sell. So, at the end of the morning, Emma and i swapped what was left so i got a huge binbag full of girls stuff and she got the boys stuff. I went through it all yesterday and its all so gorgeous, i love little girly clothes :cloud9: I couldnt believe how vulture-like the car-booters were, for serious. We pulled up the car to our pitch and before we had even turned the engine off, there were people crowding around and shining torches into the back to see what we had!!! i couldnt believe it!!! :laugh2:

my hubby is such a star, im always bitching about how he never makes an effort with things like V day and anniversaries, like he never gets a card on time and i always get really pissed off because ive made the effort to do it etc. This year though he totally outdid himself. i got a beautiful card, a lovely little silver keepsake loveheart and later on in the day a red rose was delivered to my house :cloud9: it came in a little glass vase and has a silver piece of wire spiraling up to the flower, and at the top of the spiral there's a little "love" charm that ill be able to take off and put on my keys or something. What an absolute sweetie.

In other news... i feel like absolute crap today and have done for the past 4 days. I dont want to complain because i should be grateful and i am but i just feel so awful, i am completely fed up and i wish i could just start feeling just a little bit more normal :( every morning i wake up feeling like im going to either vomit or have to sit on the toilet (sorry tmi lol) and then spend the entire day getting breathless from sitting down. yesterday was so hard, i was up at 6am and busy all day, then went to work at 6pm and didnt get back until 12:15am i was SO incredibly exhausted. Today i still feel totally screwed so im just having a really lazy day with jack and i plan to snuggle up with him for a nap later on, as i have work again tonight :( i really hope this improves soon as i am not sure how much longer i can keep this up!

Aww Im_mi, bless you chick:hugs:
Hope you're snuggled up with Jack at the moment having that well deserved nap:winkwink: Maybe the lil Flump in your tum is destined to wear all those gorgeous girly clothes:winkwink:

I haven't done a carboot sale personally but remember my mum doing one and people were helping her to unpack the boot:dohh::rofl:

Heaps of love sweets...hope you're feeling a bit better now:hugs:

Where's our banner gone girls???....just noticed that it's not there.

hiya...

oh im_mi.....you sound like me, i am still complaining that i want to feel better....i just said it to dd earlier....its that horrible breahless feeling ....all i want to do is sit down so i dont get like that and feel like i am going to hit the deck....

got a nice beef in red wine casserole in the oven, gonna have it with lotsa veg and dumplings..... its pouring with rain here this afternoon.....

i know i said iw as going to "step away from the doppler" but i did try again today, cos its thirteen weeks and poor little man was gone then.... anyway, i did find it after quit e a bit of prodding and poking hahaha poor little thing was probly fast alseep and mummy goes and wakes em up hahahahah...i had to hear it today of all days....

right no other news here really..

lotsa love everyone...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:yipee: for a 13wk hb Hun:hugs:...it's officially 2nd tri now!
I'm sure I will get totally obsessed with mine when the time comes. I never got to use it for Lil Bean or Pinky & Perky.
If it gives you comfort and reassurance I'd still use it hun:hugs:

Heaps of love xxx

P.s: Mmmmmm....can I come to yours for dinner?...not sure what's on the menu here...Fish probably.

Afternoon girls

Hope we are all well, Jane sorry for your BFP hun, your not out yet.

Imogen and Loobi I feel dreadful, not sick, just headache, thick head (no comments please lol) and feel achey. Its been 10 days now and I have had enough of it! Last night I woke up and was nearly sick, this morning I felt sick but did not last long thankfully. I ordered some sea bands last week and they came today and is meant to stop you feeling sick, I must admit not an ounce of nausea whilst wearing them. I had a crap nights sleep, it took me ages to get to sleep, then woke up feeling sick at 3:00am, 07:00 woke up and managed to fall back to sleep until 09:45! I was up before the kids!lol! Callum has karate tonight so I am so hoping DH will do that for me.

Anyway must dash and try and do some housework :-(

xxxxxx

Ugh, feeling so tired today. Have to head off to work in an hour, and I'm so not feeling it.....having worked 18 hours of overtime in the past 2 weeks makes me feel like this weekend wasn't enough of a break.....I'm feeling worn down. Hopefully with the start of 2 news employees, it won't be such a work load. I could totally nap right now.

I'll write more later....but just wanted to add AF has left the building, hopefully for a long time. So yay! Alright, later girls.

hi all just a quickie i tested an bfn im 13/14dpo and now feel im totally out!!!!!!!! gutted just going to wait untill af day now and not test again unless she doesnt come xx

Oh hunni bunch :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
You kept me going when I though I was out, maybe bean is shy:blush:
PMA hunni xxxx

:blush: I'm so sorry Hannah...I haven't even said hello hun...or welcome:hugs:
I've just gone scurrying back thru the pages to find when you joined us:blush:
How is the tww treating you now? When are you due to test?

:hugs: and :dust: to you hun....hope it's your lucky cycle:winkwink:

aw jane,..... i really wanted this for you poppet....maybe its justa tad early..

Hi hann......

Lisa, there is aportion left....( of casserole and dumpling) it was very yummy, and was just what the dr ordered......i had loadsa veg with it...

erin.... wow girl...you work some hours dontcha?? no wonder you are tired out....

clare...you poor love, its hard workwhen you feel like that....

right here i go....talktomorrow...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah, speaking of working a lot.....just put in 11 more hours tonight and I got home at 2 AM and have to be back in 11 hours......but hey, it's a hell of a lot better than what i was going through a few months ago. I can't complain. I'm happy though b/c my fertile period falls this coming weekend, so I can spend lots of time with my hubby. Looking forward to it. Hate to write and run again, but gotta go to sleep..... after my beer of course.:winkwink:

Check on you in the morning!

Hi girls! :wave: Finally got broadband in our new home, BT messed up installing the phone line and then the internet service but it's all been sorted now. :happydance:

Got my gender scan on Thursday, so excited that I'l hopefully know whether we're having a boy or a girl at last! It only seems like a couple of weeks ago I was cursing how far away it was and nagging hubby to pay for a private scan lol.

Started having some mild cramping and sharp muscle pains in my belly this morning, but I think that's normal.

Been feeling baby move for almost 2 weeks now and hubby even felt something when he laid his palm on my belly on Sunday. Considering we weren't able to do anything for Valentine's as he was working, this was a lovely surprise gift for him. :D

hi girls!!:wave:
i'm loobi's daughter christie!! jus thought i'd come and say hello:wave:....
i just joined this yesterday....
dunno wat ta say haha!! :shy:
im 18 weeks gone anywayz..ssccaarrrrryy!!:wacko:
post back :thumbup: xo

hi ya welcome really good to see you here wow didnt know loobi was going to be a double nanny soon
congrats hope all has been going well and not too much sickness? is it your first?
xx

:wave: hello christie,

wow 18 weeks already, i remember your mum telling me when you first found out, that has flown by. hope everything is going ok :hugs:

hi bexx, how exciting, any guesses as to whether they say pink or blue? i'm guessing....BLUE but i must warn you, i am pretty much always wrong lol!!!

hi bexx!! So lovely to hear from you again :) eek, not long until your scan! Ive let DH talk me into having a surprise this time lol so i will be getting very vicariously excited for you finding out!

Hi Christie, nice to meet you! 18 weeks, blimey, you are almost halfway there! congrats :)

Hann, how are you doing? what date in september are you getting wed? DH and i had our wedding on the 18th sept last year, its a lovely month for a wedding :) How are the plans going?

Erin, you are working so hard at the moment! good grief! i hope the workload eases off soon hun, its a lot for anyone to take!

Lisa, how are you this morning?

Loobi, that casserole sounds amazing! i am coming for dinner tonight!!! hehe. How are you doing today?

My little man has a slight fever today, other than a hot forehead he is absolutely fine though so i am wondering what on earth is causing it? normally if its his teeth he is grumpy too, but other than not really wanting his mummy milk or his breakfast this morning he is absolutely fine and dandy. In the same happy funny mood as usual! I am willing to bet that its teeth.

Oh man, its his 2nd birthday party this sunday and i have no idea how i am going to get through it!! Today i feel much better than yesterday, it seems to be that every other day is bad and the days in between are bearable. so sunday is scheduled to be a bad day! :(

hope you all have a good day, anyway. I am so looking forward to an early night tonight, all i can think about is my bed these days!

hi bexx, how exciting, any guesses as to whether they say pink or blue? i'm guessing....BLUE but i must warn you, i am pretty much always wrong lol!!!

Well, I'm leaning towards a boy but who knows lol. Little over 48 hours to go and then we can seriously start talking about names! :D

hi bexx!! So lovely to hear from you again :) eek, not long until your scan! Ive let DH talk me into having a surprise this time lol so i will be getting very vicariously excited for you finding out!

Thanks hun. :flower: Are you not going to find out the gender until delivery then? I admire such patience, couldn't do it myself lol. :D I'll be sure to let you know the result ASAP.

hi girls!!:wave:
i'm loobi's daughter christie!! jus thought i'd come and say hello:wave:....
i just joined this yesterday....
dunno wat ta say haha!! :shy:
im 18 weeks gone anywayz..ssccaarrrrryy!!:wacko:
post back :thumbup: xo

Welcome to the forum hun. :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member