We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

hehe nope, we found out the first time but DH really wants a surprise this time. we are having a totally natural home birth with very little interference this time so i think it will be lovely to be able to deliver the baby into my own hands and discover the sex. I have said to DH though that i will be very surprised if we both have the patience to go to the 20 week scan and not find out! I think its a girl this time, my sickness has been a million times worse than last time.

Hey Girls...:hugs:

A big welcome Christie:wave: How are you feeling Hun? Do you have a scan coming up? Are you going to find out whether you're on team pink or blue?

Im_mi...I hope Jack is ok Hun...has he got many teeth left to come thru?
Did you have a home birth for Jack? My friend had her daughter at home and said that it was amazing...if a bit surreal....she was eating a bacon sandwich an hour after:dohh::rofl:

Loobi...how are you doing today sweets?:hugs:

Erin...you must be cream crackered Lovely....:sleep: I'm so happy for you thou that you're out of the last place....the OT must look nice on the pay check, just don't let it run you done honey:hugs: If my body is going to play ball we could be sharing a tww. Have you been doing opks?

Bexx....Hiya Lovely...glad to hear that you're getting sorted in your new home:thumbup:
I think I'll put my prediction in for :pink::winkwink: What does your DH think? It's so lovely isn't it when they can feel the movements to...helps them to feel part of what is going on in there.

Well not a huge amount to report this end:nope: The opk was a tiny bit darker than yesterday but still nowhere near positive:dohh: keeping up the PMA thou!
I went off researching yesterday and have ordered some maca. I've read loads of good things on the net about it and on this site so fingers crossed it can help to sort out my gyne's suspicions of high estrogen levels. Because it's actually a food and not a herb it's also safe to take throughout pregnancy as well...:thumbup:

Right then lovely girls I'm off to tackle the :iron: which is growing into a mountainous pile:growlmad: Chat to you all later....big :hugs: and Love xxxx

lisa, thats great that its getting darker! i bet itll be positive by the weekend! i didnt have a home birth with jack, i was booked in to go to the home-from-home midwife run unit in my town but because i went into labour at 36+5, they wouldnt take me! i had to go to the big hospital about 25 miles away. the midwife was a total cow, kept telling me to be quiet in case i scared the other 'patients' and she made me give birth on my back when there was no reason why i couldnt go on my hands and knees. the whole thing was really highly medicalised and they didnt bother to read my birth plan at all. I cant wait to give birth at home it will be amazing! we are going to use the health in pregnancy grant to buy a birth pool with :cloud9: itll be so amazing to be able to have my baby and have jack be a part of the whole thing :)

Bexx, im putting in my vote for team blue!!

Feeling a lot better now. went into town earlier, it was a nightmare, it chucked it down with rain and jack had a tantrum in basically every shop we went into lol, he just kept running off and wouldnt hold my hand :( however it definitely got the blood pumping and now we're home and dry, all is well :) just having 10 minutes peace (thank god for cbeebies) before doing a bit of tidying, and then itll be nap time!

Oh, and to answer your other question lisa, he's only got 4 molars left to come. he cut the last 4 in the space of a week, the poor mite. He's been working on these for a while, lots of symptoms on and off but still no sign of the teeth :dohh:

:rofl:...Sorry chick....I've deleted some now....it gets as bad as my mobi text memory:dohh::rofl:

Aww poor Jack, love him:hugs: It must be an absolute nightmare for them. I was very lucky with Callum it never seemed to bother him but I know loads of friends have had a nightmare with teething. Hopefully they'll come thru soon for him:hugs:

We ended up with tantrum's here tonight...because last week in school they'd been discussing bedtime routines and it became apparent that there are a few kids with tv's in their rooms...Callum wants one...I said no...you can imagine:dohh::rofl:
He ended up telling me he thinks he's going to live somewhere else!:shock:
I asked him how long he was going for so I could make sure he had enough clean pants...."I'm not really going to live somewhere else Mummy, I love you Mummy!" :winkwink:...:awww::rofl: The joys of motherhood:laugh2:

I wanted to go to the mid-wife led unit near us...it's like a hotel opposed to a hospital...little man had other ideas thou:dohh: A birth pool at home would be amazing Hun:thumbup:

I'm in work tomorrow all day...:cry: I went to Tesco earlier and bought some cb digi opks as they are a bit less of a faf at work...will be on in the evening thou to let you know yay or nay...:winkwink:

Heaps of love sweets....hope you feel ok tomorrow:hugs:

You know, Lisa, I hadn't thought of doing OPKs this month, but I should....I keep thinking I'm Oing earlier than I obviously am.

I could also start temping....that's free and of course would give me some insight into when i may be Oing....maybe I'm just timing this whole thing wrong....and since I have a wierd schedule, I might have to take a few days off work, lol. Oh god I would do that anyway just to have the sweet relief. Oh work, you're the reason I drink. Goodnight girls.

erin, i'm using opk's this cycle, i think they are well worth doing, i haven't used them whilst on clomid so be interesting to see when i get a positive.

lisa, i've never used the cb ones, my friend did & she has a 6 month old called oscar now :happydance: so they must work lol!

not much to report my end, tomorrow is the last clomid day & then i'm set up for the next 3 weeks :happydance: i'm going for it this month, got 40 opk's at the ready :rofl:

Use OPK's, I wouldnt of got my BFP without them! I ovulate a couple of days later than I thought and got my BFP 2nd cycle. Do it!!!! They are only cheap on ebay!

Lisa, fab news about your OPK's, time to BD soon, woo hoo!!!!!! I have a feeling hun this will be it for you this cycle. Yay!

Hey loobis daughter!!! Glad to have you onboard!

Well I still seem full of cold, cant stop sneezing! I thought it was going yesterday but it seems back in force this morning. :-( Slept a tad better although the night before I was up 4 times, it was a joke and then cant get back to sleep. I didnt have this with my last two pregnancies. I am so glad I dont work! I went to bed at 10:00pm last night, I was still a wake at 12:00am and I was super tired!! Got up again at 01:30 then 07:00 as I was starving and then laid there until 08:00! grrrr!!!!!! So much for half term lie ins!!!

I tried to make pancakes yesterday as it was pancake day! Well how crap am I, 3 were edible, 10 were not! I think it was the gluten free flour I was using, it wasnt behaving!

Imogen, Jane, Erin and any other lovely lady I missed hope you are all OK and apart from Imogen, fingers crossed for your BFP!

Anyway off for brekkie now, kids still asleep, gonna catch up with Holby City.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi girls! gotta take jack to the doctors shortly as he has a bad cough, i just wanted to pop in quickly to tell you that the scan went well, saw the heartbeat :cloud9: however she couldnt get a good view because my uterus is really tilted apparently, and the bean was very well tucked away. apparently my gestational sac is huge lol, i hope theres not two in there!!! :laugh2: shes put my dates back to 6+4 though which i am gutted about, 2nd tri is even further away now :( never mind though all is well and thats the main thing :)

im_mi..thats brilliant...so pleased for you...xxxxxxxx

Fab news Imogen, I gotta wait until 12 weeks, are you gonna post a piccie? I hope you feel reassured. I am so hoping my dates dont change, I cant see it if they do it can only be by a day or two due to OPK'ing. I am now 7+3, to be honest its still not sinking in. I am feeling crampy this afternoon, only mild cramps, everything stretching again so I read. So you are going for a home birth. I couldnt do that my neighbours would think I am possessed!! lol! I am gonna find out what I am having, I am not fussed either way, although I have seen some cute Hello kitty baby bits, lol!

I am shattered, I have done so much housework and I am taking a break from cleaning the oven, I hate that job!AARGH! Kids are kind of behaving, I have had to have words a few times, fighting over the WII!!! I am waiting to hear from the doc as Callum is 6 and a half now and still wets the bed and I am at the end of my teather with it and it now is beginning to upset him so I am hoping he will help.

Better run. xxxx

Immi that's exciting about your scan!

I may go and buy the OPKs today before work and start them tomorrow. I've done them before, but didn't get enough BD in that time.

Hey Girls...:wave:

Erin....hope you managed to pick up those opks and join me in the poas addiction:winkwink:

Clare...bless you...your lack of sleep sounds horrendous babe....especially with it being half-term:dohh: Did the doc ring back earlier?....Hope he was helpful:hugs:
I've tried opks before babe but have never had a :bfp: after using them....here's hoping this cycle will be different:winkwink:....loving your PMA thou...thank-you:winkwink::hugs:

Hayley....now that is a serious poas addiction!:winkwink: I've fingers and toes tightly crossed for you chick:hugs: I have used the cb ones once before...definately the best option for in work when there's a queue of ladies waiting to use the loo...:dohh: Tesco have got £5 off of them at the mo.

Im_mi....How's Jack now Hun? There's a lot of nasty cough/colds going round bless him.
That is fab news that you were able to see the heartbeat:yipee: Did the sonographer say that twins was a possibility because of the size of the gestational sac?

Loobi...How are you sweets? You've been quiet today:hugs:

Jane...Hope you're having a fab evening Hun with your DH....and without the :witch::hugs:

Sorry if I've missed anyone....hope you're all ok.

Well my opk update...The CB one said negative at work this morning, I've just done a tesco one and it's definately darker:yipee:....maybe a shade or two lighter than the control line but definately not faint anymore:winkwink:.....FX'd for a positive tomorrow.

Big :hugs: and Ooooodles of Love xxxx

Lisa....I picked them up on the way home! I'm going to take one here shortly, just to see what it says.....I don't know when the best time to take it would be for me. I usually wake up about 10 or 11, then I'm off to work at 1:30pm so......I guess I could take it before I go to work....I know it usually is better if you DONT do it first thing. I got 20 of them so I guess I could do 2 a day starting now.

Alrighty, off to have my dinner and beer.

Morning Erin....Yay for opks!:winkwink:
Don't forget to post the results:laugh2:
I usually try to hold my wee for about 3hrs without drinking anything before I do one...I think that's more important than a specific time.
I'm sat here bleary-eyed hun having just woken up and taken my temp....it's dropped down...L---o----w:yipee: Honestly how can they expect me to check patients treatment sheets when all my brain can think about is POAS...:dohh::rofl: I'm taking a half day today so will be home at lunchtime....think I'll wait til I'm home that way I can sit analysing lines:laugh2:

Right then Hope everyone has a super duper day...I'll catch you all later:hugs:

Yay! Lol, it's wierd, I'm still up from Wednesday and you're up starting your Thursday....I had a FAINT line, but nothing close to being +.....I am also just 9 DPO today, so hoping for + for sunday/monday....I'm taking time off work, lol. That's the only way it's gonna happen!

I know it's mad isn't it the whole am/pm time difference:wacko:
:winkwink:...I don't blame you taking time off work hun with the hours that you have to put in....We will get those :bfp: this month!!!:hugs::winkwink:

Right now it's me that's gotta run and catch you later...I should of left 2mins ago:shock::dohh::rofl:

:hug:

morning everyone :hugs:

i just had 2 really good days off work, spent them with my sister & my nieces, we all had a great time so i'm a bit fed up that i have to go back to work today :growlmad:

the weather ws lovely here yesterday, really sunny & warm (ish) it really felt like spring, today couldn't be more different, its freezing :cold: it's going to take me a while to scrape my car this morning.

i forgot to tell you all, i went to a psychic on tuesday evening & had a private reading. she was a bit weird & some things were way off, but she did say that my car is broken & really struggles to start & that i sit in my car for a while in the mornings trying to rev a bit of life into it! that is so true! i think she's a spy :rofl: i had to shuffle the cards & i got the patience card, it said that my patience for something will soon be rewarded & i will get my happy ending :happydance: well it's filled me with pma if nothing else! might all be a load of old cobblers :rofl:

cd7 today, this cycle is flying by, 3 weeks to go :happydance:

i've changed my mind on the layout of the other half of my kitchen, i originally wanted a range cooker but i think i would prefer a standard cooker, more worktop space & an extra 2 cupboards so steve has to re-order the kitchen now :blush: he doesn't mind though because the all electric range cooker is almost £900 & the one i want now is only £450 so we actually save loads of money :thumbup: its an intergrated one too so it will look fab :happydance:

good luck with the opk's ladies, i'm a few days behind you so i will start poas on monday i think xxxx

Hi girls, just a quick post to say I had my 20-week scan earlier today and everything's looking good! :happydance:

And I'm pleased to announce we're on Team Blue! :D

YAAAAAY! I KNEW IT!! so happy for you darling :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"