We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Aww hun, the seabands stopped working for me after a while. I was hoping that wouldn't happen to you, especially as you've not had them for very long.

Do be sure to eat something regularly, even if you don't feel like it. There were a couple of days when I just didn't bother and boy was that a mistake. I found during the worst of it that I needed to get something down every 90 minutes to prevent full-on nausea. Also, give the Ryvita I mentioned a try, if it works only half as well for you as it did for me it will still be a Godsend. :flower:

Sorry to read and run but just to let you all know I am full of flu and have not been on the laptop. I feel dreadful. I have only just got over a bout of the flu and now its back so I have just sent hubby to Tesco with a shopping list and I am snuggled on the sofa, yet again looking minging!!lol! I am fed up with feeling crap and it seems to be one thing after the other. I hope the constant colds and flu stops at 12 weeks.

Good luck everyone with OPK's and BFP's. xxx

Thanks bexx :hugs: yeah, i eat pretty much constantly at the moment. its really hard to choke down breakfast but it definitely helps. the seabands are taking the edge off it which makes it easier to eat. I also scarf down a few rich teas the second i wake up which stops me from getting too hungry! I will definitely pick up some ryvita this week, its gotta be worth a try!

Aww Claire im so sorry you are ill again :( feel better soon sweety.

Jack's party went really well! i am SO exhausted though, omg. Jack is having a quick nap but will have to wake him shortly or he'll never sleep tonight! He did really well, we all had a good time and i cant believe how many pressies he got!! We cant wait to open them all tomorrow :D

im still here loves sorry not been on just been feeling down after a very odd af if you can call it that :growlmad: kind of got my hopes up that it was an implant but no such luck :cry:
feeling loads more positive today about the cycle (hopefully not cycles:growlmad:) ahead it is fun trying i suppose :happydance:

too much to catch up on but glad to read the + opks :happydance: and bexx with her team blue :happydance:
clare sorry your still ill :hugs: hope your being looked after
im mi hope your little one enjoys opening all the presents tomz

well really looking forward to day on my own love having the kids home but its also nice having me time

jane :hugs: my bleed after the miscarriage was fairly normal this time but the next af after that was awful, i bled really heavy, totally not normal for me. i think it takes a while to get out of our systems :hugs: keep positive hun. are you going to do opk's this cycle? i think you should join me lisa & erin on our quest for the + opk, lisa has hers already :happydance:

as for me, i had a really busy weekend at work so i'm looking forward to a day off tomorrow. i'm applying for a new job, its working in a gift shop as an assistant manager. i probably wont get it but i think i'd really enjoy it if i did. i'd get every sunday or saturday off, that would be so lovely :thumbup:

hope you all had a great weekend, i will let you all know how job application goes, thats if it's still available, ringing up at 10am tomorrow :help:

:happydance::happydance: sorry getting excited that i could be testing on mothers day for this cycle how lush would that be :cloud9::cloud9:

hope your all ok its very cold and wet here :growlmad: oh and snow but not settling thanks goodness

lol, it's definitely settling here in the east Jane. I just saw the weather reports and I think we're supposed to be getting the worst of it. I just hope it thaws before hubby has to drive home tonight, don't like him going along these narrow country roads in such dodgy weather.

Yay Lisa for your +!!! Still waiting on mine.....it's like the little OPK line that could.....yesterday around 2 it was about half as dark as the test line, and was about the same this morning....going to do another one in about 3 hours. I told my husband that, since the + will be coming during the week when our schedules are opposite, he has to work with me on getting the deed done. I don't think he was tooooooo opposed, lol. We got more staff last week, so we've been getting out at a more reasonable time. So DH said he's going to try and wait up if I get out before 11 pm.

I also told my husband I really want him to work on quitting smoking. And he agreed. He was drunk tho, so i don't know if he remembers that part, lol.

I bought a pair of speakers for my car (I'm trying to upgrade the entire sound system) so I'm going to get the installed today! Very exciting. The whole project is going to cost me a little over $1000, not including labor. So needless to say it's going to take a little bit of time. But, with working all this overtime, just the OT pay is going to pay for this, lol.

Alrighty, off to get this done! Have a good day!:flower:

hi girls!

erin, thats great that youve got more staff now! and that your hubs has agreed to give quitting a try :)

aww jane, getting a bfp on mothers day would be amazing!

bexx, it is such a worry isnt it when they are out on the roads in bad weather.

well today is jacks birthday and so far its been pretty crappy. im glad that he's not really aware that its his birthday, lol. dh is in a miserable mood because he's ill, so we havent done anything at all. really wanted to take little man to the park, but never mind. ill take him later in the week if the rain holds off. then this afternoon he had the tantrum to end all tantrums, it was awful. 40 minutes of non stop screaming and throwing things. DH and I do gentle discipline so for about half an hour i just sat with him so he knew i was there but he was just getting totally overwhelmed. then DH shouted "ENOUGH!" at him, thinking it would stop him in his tracks and of course it didnt, and i was quite furious with him for shouting at him when he was already so distressed. its hard though, when they are screaming like that it can send you loopy. eventually we just gave up and put him in his cot, i sat just outside and stuck my head round the door every minute and asked him if he was ready for a cuddle and after a couple of checks he was ready to come for snuggles, thank goodness.

just cant wait until today is over and i can sink into a hot bath and pretend that i am someone else for an hour :laugh2:

aww immi, it must be his terrible 2's lol. bless him. i remember my niece having a paddy like that when she was his age, i had only just passed my driving test & she was in my car! i thought i did pretty well not to crash :rofl:

jane, i'm going to test on mothers day :happydance: thats if the :witch: hasn't shown by then! i don't want to test early this time.

ooooo eastenders is on, be back in a bit!

Morning Girls:wave:

Hayley....how did the job application go...was it still available? If you're able to go for it I hope you get it sweets:hugs:

Erin....a positive can be as dark as well hun...it doesn't have to be darker....get :sex: girl:winkwink:

Im_mi...Hope you have a better day today sweets:hugs:

Jane...Sending huge hugs babe and lots of dust for a mother's day bfp:winkwink:

Clare...I hope you're feeling better sweetie:hugs:

Loobi...:hugs:

Well despite the spotting and not very dramatic temp rises....I'm celebrating:yipee:
FF has given me my crosshairs this morning meaning I'm 3dpo....
:happydance::headspin::dance::wohoo::happydance:
After 4 very long months I was wondering if I'd ever see them again:dohh:

Right then...off to sort brekkie and Callum's lunchbox....and then I'll probably be back before 3pm:winkwink:....Have a good day:hugs:xxx

lisa, the job was still available but i couldn't hand a cv because they have to send me an application form. i'll be taking a drop in money but it will be worth it. there has been a lot of interest in the job so i have to make my application pretty impressive so i get to the interviews.

i haven't poas today, how did i forget that one lol! i will do it before i leave for work. i'm due to ovulate friday i think but it might be out by a few days so it will be interesting to see.

wheres laura gone? come back, i miss you :hugs:

well time is ticking & i'm currently sitting in steves dressing gown so i had best get ready for work.

hope you have a great day everyone xxxx

YAY LISA!! hooray for crosshairs!! now come on sticky bfp! im so excited for you :happydance:

thats exciting about the new job hayley! i hope you'll get it sweetie xxx

well im feeling pants today, but gotta force myself to get out of the house for poor little Jack's sake, even though its the last thing i want to do today :dohh:

hello

Hayely, i am still here, but i am finding life a bit too much to cope with very well at the moment....

so much crap going on, just hope that my little love bnde is ok in there and not being affected at all by the stress i am under....

hope everyone is well.... YAHHOOOOO for the cross hairs Lisa, i bet you are so relieved...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well, my OPK was basicallly + this morning. I would be happier about it but I'm so pissed at my husband right now I could scream!

So I get off work an hour early last night, and I'm thinkin this is great! We'll be able to go to bed together and get busy, right? I'm on the phone with him on the way home and he's like "You don't have to go to sleep with me, but you should atleast come up with me" So I'm thinking he wants a little action, right?

WRONG! 5 Minutes after we get in bed he falls asleep....even though we NEVER get to go to bed together during the week. I didn't have to go upstairs with him, but I chose to because we never have this opportunity. AND ESPECIALLY when we are TTC. UGH I'm so mad at him right now....and then he doesn't even understand why I'm mad. Seriously? Hoping I'll get off work early again, but if we don't BD in the next few days (which we usually wouldn't get the chance because of our opposite work schedules) I'm counting myself out. Yeah, we DTD Friday and Sunday night, but I just started having fertile CM yesterday, and just got the + today. :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Glad to see you got xhairs Lisa!
Loobs.....14 weeks now, wow!
Immi....tell your son happy bday for me!
Everyone.....thinking of ya!

:hugs::hugs: loobi sorry to hear your not feeling to yourself :hugs::hugs:

im mi hope jack had a lovely bday and you managed to go out today :hugs:

welshrose :happydance::happydance: crosshair :happydance::happydance:

erin sorry oh was a sleeping lovely :hugs: men :growlmad:

bumbleb hopefully we will be testing on mothers day together :hugs:

well i have been painting today doing all the skirting boards, door frames and radiator looks so lovely and clean surprising how some paint can make you feel better :haha:
wondered if you could help today i had pains in my stomach and back ache anyway im only cd8 but did a opks there was a faint line so not positive but when i wiped had clear thickish cm???? just wondered what that means

:hugs::hugs: lovelies :hugs::hugs:

well i got barely a line on the opk so i may be in for a long wait :sad:

but my ticker says 4 days until ovulation so theres hope...yay!

hayley love. you migh tnot bei n for a long wait..cos when i used em, they went from neg to pos in a day....... fingers crossed....

hope evryone is ok.... i am off to hospital appointment later....getting check up and scan...oh i really hope allis well inthere...feelin gvery nervous, but i have been getting goodheartbeat...so hoping it is growing as it should, thenmaybe i an allow my self to think more bout it, and get a bit excited....

kya is home today with stonking cold and cough.... and i am sneezing like i dont know what and have the start of a sore throat.... ho hum.... i expected it really, cos DS ( rick who is 18) has had it bad this whole last week....

xxxxxxxx hopefully i will be posting some good news later on..xxxx

btw do you like my picture hahahah she lost two teeth in two days last week..she looks so funny , ina cute way hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->