We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Wow, I had a lot to catch up on!

It's been really nice weather wise here too.....we grilled out last night as well. Never too early to use the grill!

We also rent from a private landlord. We would never be able to afford a house in this area (a block from the beach). We plan on looking to buy next year, but we have nothing saved up and we love this place!

No news on the TTC front. Managed to BD last night, and O should happen in the next few days.

Alright girls, have a good day!

well i've started spotting so looks like i'm out, again!!!! getting fed up with it now :cry:

i have ordered opk's for next cycle, sod this going it alone rubbish, i'm going for it!!!! :rofl:

hope everyone is ok xxx

:hugs: bumble b :hugs: thinking of you xx

well im bleeding :cry::cry: only when i wipe but still worried rung epu and they said because i had a scan last eek and all was fine and heartbeat they dont like to scan again so soon and told me to ring back in 2 WEEKS!!!! i will go mad by then they did say go to a&e if it got heavy suppose its a waiting game :cry:

hayley..... i am sorry petal.... wish it was batter news for you this month... you get your opk's and go for it big time next cycle... sending you a huge hug..xxxx

Jane.... sending youa big hug too darling, i know its a dreadful worry for you... wish i could say something to help you stop panicking,but i know frommy own experiences in the past, nothing anyone says can stop that.... i am thinking of you... xxx

hope everybody else is ok.... all well here in loobiland.....

lou
xxxxx

bumble b, so sorry that looks like you're out this month. :hugs: I don't know if you've tried temping, but it worked for me and I realised I ovulate earlier than I've always thought.

Jane hun, I know 2 weeks seems an eternity, especially this early on. :hugs: I see you're just past 8 weeks, so around the time a period may have been due if you weren't preggers. I know some women do bleed a little around that time and nothing is wrong. You've heard a heartbeat, so the odds of something going wrong at this stage are much reduced. You've not mentioned any cramping, so that's a good sign - MW always told me it's when bleeding and cramps go together than there could be a problem and even then it doesn't necessarily mean the worst.

Do you have a doppler at home? I heard my LO from 8 weeks, it's possible you might be able to hear yours now too. And have you spoken to your MW? She may be able to give you some reassurance. :flower:

Hayley....sorry about AF. Hopefully you'll have some luck with those OPKs.

Jane.....I don't know anything about it, but I agree with Bexx.....I heard some women have bleeding all throughout a pregnancy and end up with healthy babies!

No news here.....CD14. I'm not temping and I had O pains yesterday and the day before and EWCM, and CM has dried up, so just to be sure counting today as O day and tomorrow as 1 DPO. :happydance:Then the waiting game begins. I hate the TWW.

Alright, off to lay on the couch before work. Have a good one!

jane love.... just a thought, DD who is expecting also had a bleed around 8 weeks.... and she is now 26 weeks... got everything crossed that all is well...xxxxxxx

jane, i am sure everything is fine, just try to relax, i know thats easier said than done :hugs:

i actually feel ok about not being pregnant this cycle, i said to laura i had a feeling i had missed it & i was right. oh well, clomid cycle number 5 begins on saturday & then it's back to the crappy wait for the big "O"
bexx i have tried temping but not whilst on clomid so i might give that a go this time, i'm trying everything :rofl:

thanks for all your kind words and giving me more reasurance than the midwife at the epu!!! im going to ring my midwife tomz morning its still only when i wipe and brown now so thats a good sign havnt got any strong tummy pain but reall really bad backache and still being sick so still some hormones kicking around!!

thanks again and hope i dont sound selfish just talking about myself and hope all is well with you guys too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hugs Jane, I am pretty sure things are OK, brown blood is old blood so at least that has stopped and you have had no cramps. Its a constant worry being pregnant, every little twinge or lack of symptom, I sympathise and you can speak about yourself as much as you like that is what we are here for. Keep us posted.

Hayley I am sorry for you hun to be spotting again, it will happen, I know its easy for me to sit here but lets be positive, your time will come when you least expect it.

Loobi, did you have your scan? Do you know what you are having?

Alls well here, saw midwife yesterday for my 16 week check, the kids heard the heartbeat, I cant believe I havent put on any weight but have this bump, fab! Got my new car today so been cruising, lol!

Anyway I better go nite nite xxxxx

:hugs: bumble b :hugs: thinking of you xx

well im bleeding :cry::cry: only when i wipe but still worried rung epu and they said because i had a scan last eek and all was fine and heartbeat they dont like to scan again so soon and told me to ring back in 2 WEEKS!!!! i will go mad by then they did say go to a&e if it got heavy suppose its a waiting game :cry:

Babes remeber it happened to me and little one is just fine, so chin up hunni!!! Wont be on for a while as getting married tomorrow :happydance:
see you all soon

xxxx

Sending you love and strength, Jane! i know SO many people who have had a bleed at around 8 weeks and everything was just fine, dont lose hope! Ill be thinking of you and sending tons of prayers up for your little bean :hugs: if i were you i would call back in a few days and tell them you cant cope with the anxiety of not knowing either way, hopefully they will relent and scan you. You gotta really push these people , it sucks but thats the way it is im afraid.

Sorry about going onto another cycle, hayley :( *hugs* im glad you are feeling okay about it though, and i really hope this one is the lucky one!!

Erin, a house by the beach sounds amazing! its no wonder you dont want to move!

Loobs, i cant believe you are over half way now! and your DD too, 26 weeks?!?! where is the time going?!? sorry you are suffering with the aches and pains too. Will you be finding out the colour of your bump?

Bexx, that sounds like a good plan you guys had with the house situation. its definitely good to have savings, i wish i had some! lol.

hope i havent forgotten anyone! lol. As for me, well i have a definite bump now and i felt baby move last night for the first time! i thought i felt it much earlier but looking back im positive it was just wind.

Starting to really panic about money at the moment. we are really, really skint and although we dont need much for the new baby there are a few little bits we need. Just day to day living is enough to put us into debt. and today i had to spend 50 sodding pounds on bras and tops because nothing fits me anymore and it all makes me look hideous. really struggling with my body image at the moment. i mean, its okay now i have a bump and i wont worry about it too much now but im starting to panic about when i have given birth and all that weight ill have to lose.... oh man. Ive got major self esteem issues and problems with disordered eating and i just dont want to freak out when baby is born and end up going back to bad, old habits because ive worked so hard to be healthy and eat properly :(

im_mi, please try not to let your body image get you down. When I feel a bit miserable about how my body is changing, I just remind myself what an amazing thing is happening inside and it all feels worthwhile. I think we all get insecure about what pregnancy does to us at times, regardless of how good we look. I've luckily always had a good figure and while I have a beachball bump, very few maternity clothes actually look flattering. Most of the comfortable clothes in my wardrobe make me look like I'm wearing a tent lol and I honestly couldn't say what size I actually am at the moment. The worst thing for me is how to cover my legs - I don't generally like skirts/dresses but trousers and jeans just feel awkward and uncomfy now. I'm spending most of my time in leggings.

And I feel your pain about bras. My boobs had a quick growth spurt early on, I had to go up 2 cup sizes and add a bra extender which has done until recently. But it seems I'm having more gradual growth now and I'm having to look at some even bigger sizes. All I can say is thank goodness for eBay, I've picked up one new M&S bra to try and it was only £6 plus P&P. If it fits, I'll buy some more at that price, but I'm probably going to end up needing even bigger ones in a matter of weeks.

You'll be absolutely fine getting the weight off, you've obviously succeeded in doing it before so focus on that fact and be proud. :flower:

hope your ok? xxx

cant remember if i updated you but i phoned epu and then told me i had to wait 2 weeks for a scan was really not happy with that so i rung the next day and now have an appointment for this friday!! praying everything will be ok, also got my 12 week scan letter today was really looking forward to getting the letter and being excited but no such luck as i really cant look ahead untill friday!!

hope you all had a lovely hot weekend xx

i have been thinking bout you jane..xxx glad you getting seen bit quicker..xxxxxx

Jane, I'm glad you're getting seen earlier too hun. :flower: How's the bleeding? Has it stopped now?

loobi, how's your pregnancy going? Do you know if you're pink or blue yet? :baby:

Hope everyone is doing well. We enjoyed the mini heatwave this weekend, especially Sunday - I was actually contemplating taking the fan outdoors it was so hot. Shame hubby had to go to work in the evenings as all he wanted to do was lounge on the patio lol.

I think I may have felt a couple of braxton hicks yesterday! :happydance:

so glad they are going to see you a bit quicker now Jane! i hope the days fly by and im sure you will get good news :hugs: Have you had any more bleeding?

hope you're having a lovely day today, loobi!

ah it was lovely bexx, wasnt it!! so glad you guys got to enjoy the sun! Jack loves being able to play outside :)

not much to report here. just bought our travel system which is silly for a number of reasons, lol. we have no money, and we dont plan to use it all that much (i like to wear my babies) so i dont know what possessed me to buy a new one :dohh: it was good value though so i am happy :) its this one :

https://www.alicekiddiworld.co.uk/hauck-condor-all-in-one-travel-system---circle-black-293-p.asp

Wow, that travel system is a bloody bargain im_mi! :thumbup: Makes my iCandy seem hideously overpriced lol.

I'd love to wear my baby - would you recommend any particular carriers/slings?

I've got a real urge to spend money at the moment as my health in pregnancy grant has just come through. Thinking about a co-sleeper cot so I can feel closer to baby at night and so feeds might be easier.

hiya
nah we not finding out which team we on.... i was in a and e the other day with an abnormal feeling in my nether regions... and i was actually disgusted with how i was treated... the woman made me feel ( even before she checked anhything down there) that i was wasting her time.... then when she got out the metal speculum, i was a bit freaked out, cos i have always been led to believe you shouldnt have smear tests etc during pregnancy cos they dont like to use them.... well i asked her if it was going to be a prob for the baby, and she said it wasnt, but then when she had it in there to check she was so bloody rough , iam till sore down there today.....anyway she says its alright at the neck of the womb, was a bit shocked though that she didnt just glove up and feel round with her hands.. i was expecting that.....

also, this afternoon, i am a bit uncomfortable cos i feel my tummy keeps going hard... muh too early for braxton hicks yet..... getting lots and lots of kicks all over the place today too... which makes me smile.... all arms and legs hahahaha

glad everyone doing well...

lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Grr... I hate when they're rough with you doing internals. I had a smear the month before conceiving and it was the most uncomfortable one I've ever had. Felt like she was trying to stuff a turkey or something! The time before that I had a male doctor and though it was slightly uncomfortable, he was far more efficient and competent at it.

Glad everything looks OK though. And you could well be having braxton hicks - apparently they start around 6 weeks but most women don't feel them until much later. As you've had a few babies already, perhaps it means you're feeling them earlier than usual.

My little one's been active these last couple of days as well, it feels like he's having a good squirm in there. Maybe it's the warm weather lol. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->