We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Jane, fantastic to hear that all is well! Brilliant pic and love how you can see the little yolk sac! :happydance:

Glads to hear everyone is doing well. :) I'm really tired at the moment, constantly been having vivid dreams last 2 nights and no proper deep sleep. Hoping I'll be knackered enough to get some good recuperation tonight.

thanks everyone i feel like i can start enjoying it!! i will still i have my 12week scan which is the 11th may 2 weeks!!

clare hope you ok bless you glad baby has poke back at you!! i always fall up the stairs not down!! xx

loobi glad little one is kicking you all over, cant wait for that feeling, what do the hiccups feel like? cant remember it xx

im mi i will asking for lots of help with the breast feeding with both of mine i only made it till 4-5 weeks just didnt have the support i needed really hope this time it will work out

xx

aloha ladies!

wow! so many pages of posts =)

i am in my 2ww..and it's going ok..not as fast as i would like of course, but my mom is coming to visit in a few weeks, so i have lots to keep me occupied with cleaning and stuff =)

i'd love to join your 'family'..it's nice to follow progress fo people you are friendly with, w/out having to jump to 20 different boards =)

I'm 30 (31 in May) and my husband and i have been ttc#1 since last march. we had one m/c april 30th, and 1 sept 17th. we took a break before ttc again. a short break turned into 7 months..and as you get to know me, you'll understand that that is remarkable and insane that i didnt' try for that long...lol..i've wanted babies for so incredibly long..i didn't think i'd be 31 (at least) before i have one. but, we are mentally in a place where we are so excited to be parents (DH was nervous about kids several years back) so i'm glad we waited.

good luck to those hoping for BFP's, and a huge congrats to those that are in the 9 month countdown!!!!

aloha ladies!

i am in my 2ww..and it's going ok..not as fast as i would like of course, but my mom is coming to visit in a few weeks, so i have lots to keep me occupied with cleaning and stuff =)

i'd love to join your 'family'..it's nice to follow progress fo people you are friendly with, w/out having to jump to 20 different boards =)

I'm 30 (31 in May) and my husband and i have been ttc#1 since last march. we had one m/c april 30th, and 1 sept 17th. we took a break before ttc again. a short break turned into 7 months..and as you get to know me, you'll understand that that is remarkable and insane that i didnt' try for that long...lol..i've wanted babies for so incredibly long..i didn't think i'd be 31 (at least) before i have one. but, we are mentally in a place where we are so excited to be parents (DH was nervous about kids several years back) so i'm glad we waited.

good luck to those hoping for BFP's, and a huge congrats to those that are in the 9 month countdown!!!!

:hugs::hugs: welcome lovely really wishing you all the best :hugs: its a lovely thread and hope we can help you on your journey xx

welcome to the thread, hun! lovely to meet you :hugs:

Jane, you can message/email me any time regarding breastfeeding. You're right, having support in the early weeks is so bloody important because it can be very hard, especially seeing as we live in a society which sees bottle feeding as the norm and breastfeeding as an 'optional extra' - a lot of advice you read in mainstream magazines (and scarily enough, a lot of the advice that most health visitors give out) is not very good for establishing breastfeeding. So yeah, ill stop rambling on in here lol but any time you ever want any up to date information or help or support, feel free to get in touch :)

Claire, my scan is 2 days after yours, on the 19th! cant wait! are you going to find out what you are having hun? Im really excited about having a surprise but there's still a part of me that would love to find out at the scan lol.

loobs im sooo happy you're feeling so many movements! mine doesnt move much yet, ive only definitely felt s/he on two occasions. this afternoon s/he was turning somersaults in my belly, it was lovely :) i keep poking my bump to try to get him to do it again! (yes im convinced its another boy lol)

aloha ladies!

Welcome! I'm also in my 2WW. I've been with these ladies for as long as I can remember, and they are fantastic. I am in my 9th month TTC....well, trying as much as we can. My husband and I work opposite schedules so it's been hard to coordinate.

I'm 26, and DH is 28. We are trying to have our 1st.

I'll post more later. Time to go to bed!

aloha ladies!

Welcome to the thread hun. :wave: Lovely bunch of ladies here, I believe most, if not all of us who are preggers became so while part of this group, so I think we have a lucky streak. :D Good luck in your TTC journey and I look forward to hearing about your BFP very soon! :flower:

im_mi, I too am very keen to breastfeed, so I welcome any wisdom you wish to impart. My mum sadly did not BF me or my siblings, apparently it was due to not being able to produce enough milk and mastitis. I don't know if that really was the case or if she wasn't supported well enough, but it's really important to me that I succeed with it. I understand it's quite uncommon for there to be genuine problems with milk supply and most issues are down to wrong techniques and lack of help. Are these la leche leagues held nationwide and can one attend before giving birth? I've not been informed about any parenting classes yet and am a little worried I won't get much in the way of group support before baby comes along.

loobi, I would love to know what hiccups feel like too. There are times when it feels like he's making repetitive popping/bubbling movements in there for a minute or two - is this it? They're not as strong as kicks and rolls and they stay in the same place while they're happening.

Looks like another sunny weekend girls, I think we're going to roll-out the BBQ this afternoon. :D Hubby is keen to finish trimming the hedges, but he's done his neck and shoulder in after last time and I don't want him doing any further damage. He'll probably insist on having a go anyway, bloody men lol.

bexx... yeah i would say that is hiccups..... when i was pg with our eldest dd.... she used to get them all the time, then wehn she was born she had em often too....

hapy weekend everyone, its not very nice here is ireland, bit chilly and we promised rain too...grrrrrrrrr

im off too a baby shower tonight never been too one so dont know what to expect!!

hope everyone is ok and having a nice weekend

thanks for the offer of advice im mi i know i will need it xx

Sorry to hear it's not so nice across the water in Ireland loobi, I forgot that the north and west didn't have such a good forecast this weekend. I think it's even meant to snow up in Scotland!

I intended to trim the edges of the lawn today and then have a BBQ, but the bloody grass trimmer broke and we had to go all the way into town for a new one. One of the annoyances of living in the country is that you can't just quickly nip to the shop. We then decided to do a bit of grocery shopping at the same time, I forgot it was Saturday and remembered how much I don't miss being out and about in town on such busy days. Gridlocked traffic and impatient people pushing about everywhere......

So we got back at 4pm and I did just over half the lawn edging before my hands and back demanded I rest. Bit late to do the BBQ now though, I hope it will be nice and sunny again tomorrow.

Hey girls,

Just wanted to let you know my boobs are sore! Yay! That's a sign, right? I was also only able to drink half a cup of coffee today, but I'm also battling a sinus infection/cold right now. But I hear some women get colds right before they get preggo. God I hope these are signs it's going to happen for me this month!

Loobi, forgot to tell you congrats on having a boy! That's what I want. I've already picked out a name. Julian.

Ok, you girls have a good night!

Hey girls,

Just wanted to let you know my boobs are sore! Yay! That's a sign, right? I was also only able to drink half a cup of coffee today, but I'm also battling a sinus infection/cold right now. But I hear some women get colds right before they get preggo. God I hope these are signs it's going to happen for me this month!

Loobi, forgot to tell you congrats on having a boy! That's what I want. I've already picked out a name. Julian.

Ok, you girls have a good night!

erin i had a cold before my bfp thought it was the flu coming!! :happydance: really hope its a sign for you too xx

me too, i did too...fingers crossed for you darling..xxxxxx

Yay, that would be fantastic Erin! :happydance: When are you going to start testing?

Going to start testing tomorrow morning! Boobs are REALLY sore today!:happydance: Hoping this is my month!

oh erin, i am so excited for you,,, the coffee thing would be a sign i would hope.. for you anyway,, cos you usually love your coffee dont you??

please let us know as soon as you do test.... fingers crossed for you love
xxxxxx

i am not having a great day, i dont really want to bore you all with it... but there are some things getting me really down... they are not pregnancy related, which is aplus....

lotsa love all round
lou
xxxxx

Hi everyone just found this group and think it is a great idea, I would like to join, and hopefully meet some friends along the way :)

:flower: welcome lucky m xx

erin good luck testing looks like you have some great signs i love tea i have drunk a single cup totally gone off it!! keep us posted xx

loobi sending you loads of :hugs::hugs::hugs: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->