We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

oh girls talking of stretchmarks, i didnt get any til i was 38 weeks.. i thought i had gotten away with it, then BAM... my belly was covered in them.... on the plus side, i never ever got any more... having said that i reckon i am gonna be bigger with this little man....so wont be suprised if there is gonna be more... grrrrr.. ah well, i dont care, i have never been one for wearing a swimsuit... and if my little fella arrives into this world safely i would gladly wear a clothes from under my chin to my feet ... just cant wait to meet him....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww erin, im praying its implantation! :hugs:

wow bexx, 4lbs already?? cant believe how fast your pregnancy is going. my son arrived at 36 weeks so you may not be waiting all that long now!! eek! your so lucky to just have one stretchy so far lol, by the time i was 31 weeks my belly resembled an AA road map :haha:

i set up a baby sweepstake, id love it if you guys would have a go :D dont worry its not one for money, just for funsies!

https://mybabysweepstake.com/SweepstakeDashboardPages/Home.aspx?SweepstakeId=461

I entered your sweepstake, wonder if I should do one myself? I don't know many people lol.

I'm sure the stretchies will come thick and fast now. I'll keep applying my butter and hopefully it will prevent them looking too nasty, but it seems my spotless belly time is up. :D

:hugs::hugs: loobi sorry too hear about your daughter, it must be so hard for you all xx

erin :hugs: dont give up hope yet lovely like im mi said it could be implant bleed xx

bex second box from the end how exciting :happydance: when you planning ti get your hosiptal bag ready? this time round i must remember both times i have been packing while in labour :dohh:

im mi going to have ago at your sweep stake now :happydance: xx

well still being sick and totally have enough of it now just wanna be able to eat loadssssssss :growlmad:

bex second box from the end how exciting :happydance: when you planning ti get your hosiptal bag ready? this time round i must remember both times i have been packing while in labour :dohh:

I've got most of it done already, just a few bits and bobs I need to go shopping for. I was wondering what kind of bag to stash it all in, then I remembered I had a huge zip-up hold-all that my steam cleaner came in which does the trick nicely. :D

It's all very weird because I've never been a very organised person, but somehow I've transformed into super-housewife since getting pregnant. Hope it will last lol.

hello ladies, erin so sorry hun, i know how it feels sweety, in july we have been trying 2 years!!! you start to think it will never happen but i'm so sure it will.

not much to report, ovulation should happen this weekend so fingers crossed i have some good news in a few weeks xxxx

oh erin i'm so sorry honey :( i really wish this would happen for you soon, and you hayley. You girls have been so patient.

Oh, and talking of patient, our girl Lisa has been very patient herself! lisa, where are you? I hope all is well with you xxx

Bexx, you should definitely set up a sweepstake! and thanks for having a go on mine :) i was thinking of setting up a proper one at work but im only part time and i dont think people care enough about it to actually put money on it :laugh2:

Thanks for betting, Jane :happydance: you should totally set one up too! lol i can just imagine you scrabbling around trying to get your stuff together whilst contracting :laugh2: i was so hyper organised last time, i used to lie awake at night worrying that it wasnt packed so i did it at about 25 weeks :haha: Im having a home birth this time but the midwife said it might be wise to have a bag packed just in case i need to transfer.

i picked up my bag of Emma's Diary freebies yesterday and there was a tube of the palmers belly cream i used last time. i still got covered in stretchies though lol :laugh2: this time ive been using the Therapy massage bar from lush, but i know whatever i use ill get covered in them anyway. To be honest it really doesnt bother me, i was so worried about it the first time but once you start getting them you kind of resign yourself to it and its okay :) mine have faded SO much, they're just really light silvery colour now and im so used to them being there. they wont stop me wearing a bikini again! :)

aw erin,i am sorry the auld hag got ya love.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hope everyone is ok.....

my little man is so quiet today.... i am not worried, cos he has defo given me the boot plenty. but ilike it when he is really moving around lots and lots...

lotsa love to you all

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Aw its lovely when they are active :) Mines been moving around more these past couple days, still feels more like a shifting sensation rather than actual kicks though. cant wait till im getting proper big kicks!

how is everyone today? x

:happydance: for the movements!!
we im feeling sorry for myself having so much sickness its un true!!! morning, noon and night was up all night with it!! shouldnt complain as its a good sign but realy think i may have too see doctor about anti sickness tablets!!

hope everyone else is good any plans for the weekend?? gutted abouth the weather being horrible being enjoying the hot weather xxx

11 WEEKS TOMZ!!! not long till 12 weeks now

oh honey :( morning sickness is so awful, especially when you have other kids to look after! really hope it gets much better soon xxxx

jane you poor thing.. and i know you don tneed to hear this, but its a fantastic sign that all is going well in there

well, our little fella, Xander is off to junior midlands got talent again tonight..its heat three... he is dancing to singing in the rain tonight... he has worked so hard on it, i hpe he goes thru.....

gary always puts up his routines on facebook.... hope this one goes ok, he throws himself around so much during the performances, it always scares me he will fall and hurt himself.... anyway fingers crossed it goes well....

sittign here typing away and am getting kicked, i just love it, i feel so lucky to be pregnant after last year and my por little Jarrod... not sure if i told you this, but when we let our helium balloon go, on his due date, as we watched it fly away two magpies flew across, then 4 days later i found out i was expecting this little man... i reckon Jarrod was smiling down on me.....it also what i wished for when i made my wish on stir up sunday..yahoooooooo..... hope he arrives safely into my arms....

actually am feeling like imight be getting a bit of a UTI.... its been a little while... am drinking down the water, and got some cranberry juice, will see how i go over weekend.... its my birthday on sunday so i dont wanna be feeling poorly, not that we are doing anything, finances wont allow, but still dont wanna feel horrible on my birthday...

hope everyone is well....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

just popping in to let you know , our little man went thru to the quarter finals of he junior midlands got talent comp tonight, i am so pleased for him, cos he has worked really hard....
xxxxxx

aww, congrats X-Man!!! :happydance: i'd love to see a vid of him, youll have to post one on your facebook so we can see! And i am so happy for you that things are going well, what a wonderful gift your little angels have given you :)

I have started nesting already, lol. Its gotta be a good thing because my house is in desperate need of a deep-down cleaning and organising session :laugh2: ive spent the evening cleaning all of Jack's toys and packing away the ones that he doesnt play with anymore, and now i am trawling ebay for some kind of storage tower thing for his art and craft stuff which at present is just kind of stored wherever. Having real trouble finding one i like, though. I want one of the ones that you sometimes see in nursery schools, with the drawers stacked on top of each other, know what i mean? Cant find one anywhere! :(

Morning Girls! :hi::hugs::hi:
I've just read back over the last 11 pages! to catch up....I really am sorry that I haven't been in lately:blush:

Loobi....:happydance: for you being on team :blue: sweets, that's fantasic news:yipee:
You must be so proud of Xander bless him, it's fab that he got thru...when's the next round? Hope you're ok sweets :hugs:

Im_mi....So glad the LLL meetings are going well hun and are helping to allay concerns of introducing lil Flump to Jack. Big :hugs: chick...xxx

Jane....So relieved to end up reading that everything is ok hun:hugs: I also had bleeding with Callum at 10wks, it's so scary but also so common:hugs:

Claire...How's things with you sweets?:hugs:

Erin and Hayley....I was going to say that I'm glad I've still got you girls for company on the old ttc bus...but that sounds really bad...Of course I wished that I could be celebrating good news for you both:hugs:...I'm sure you know what i mean:dohh::hugs:

Well I'd love to be able to give you a fab update from this end but alas it's still the same old same old going on. The 2cm follicle that they saw on the ultrasound never ended up in an ovulation:nope:....It is officially driving me nuts these days.
I've got to go back into hospital on thursday for a general anasthetic (?sp) while they do a hysteroscopy, d&c and possible polypectomy. I had the exact same procedure done two years ago so am not holding out much hope of it changing much really.
I have been using my CBFM this cycle and so far every day that I have tested from cd6 to today on cd13 it has said 'high' fertility which I have read supports my theory of high oestrogen levels. Feels amazingly like I'm going round and round in circles...all the time.
2 girls in work have recently announced their pregnancies and one of the girls that started ttc after us is coming back next from her mat leave....I desperately don't want to give up but really wondering how much more the heart and mind can take:wacko:

I really hope you're all ok and I will be popping in a lot more often....All my love...:kiss:

lisa... so brilliant to hear from you lovely, we miss you when you not here....

lets hope that the procedures you going to have done will help sort things out for you, you poor thing ... we will be thinking of you here....

well, its my birthday tomorrow and the weather forecast is rain and thunder storms..just brilliant.... not that w had planned to do anything , but it would have been nice to go out in the garden and do a few bits together or something.... ah well, never mind, the kids are so excited bout it... kinda makes me feel excited too... haha dunno why... i will be 41....

feeling a bit tired , so i may go for a snooze in min..... housework is all done and am waiting for the laundry , so nothing much to be gettting on with right now... so why not hahahaha

hope everyon eis well and having a nice weekend...

hayley... hope you have been keeping "busy" inthe run up to ovulation hehheheheh

lots and lots of love
loobs

no positive opk yet, thought it would be today but theres barely a line!

not much else to say except "come on little eggy, give me a chance"

i will pop in on monday for a proper catch up girls, love hayley xxxx

:happydance: for the movements!!
we im feeling sorry for myself having so much sickness its un true!!! morning, noon and night was up all night with it!! shouldnt complain as its a good sign but realy think i may have too see doctor about anti sickness tablets!!

hope everyone else is good any plans for the weekend?? gutted abouth the weather being horrible being enjoying the hot weather xxx

11 WEEKS TOMZ!!! not long till 12 weeks now

Hi Hun

Havent been on again in ages...... Sorry to hear you've still got morning sickness. I'm 14 weeks now can't believe and little one is having a real good wriggle and kicking now!!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->