We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

aw hayley... sorry petal..xxxxxxxx big hugs.xxx

Hi girls

Sorry Hayley the witch got to you, I have everything crossed for all of you that are trying, its gotta happen soon.

I have had my 20 week scan today, it went on quite a while. He had looked at most of the baby and then I had to go and wait outside as he couldnt see the bladder as the baby had emptied it so I had to wait for the baby's bladder to become full. So after alot of prodding and moving about everything is fine and we are having a little girl. I am so pleased as Ella will love this and loves Hello Kitty no doubt the baby will be wearing alot of this, lol!!! Callum will be pleased as he informed me he didnt want to have to share his room, lol!!!!

Anyway gotta do lunch but I am chuffed to bits. xxxx

:happydance::happydance: team pink how exciting didnt know you was finding out bet ella cant wait for a little sister

Both kids are very excited, and I have now picked out my pram its a plum and pink cosatto cabi pram, its scrummy, just gotta get the all clear from hubby, boooo, and then I'm gonna order it!!yay!!!!!!xxx

Hey girls....sorry I haven't posted in a while! Been very busy here between DH leaving the country (he has since come back) and working all day and night. We managed to BD a few times but I still think I'm out of the game this month, which I'm ok with.

Sorry AF got you Hayley.

A girl! How exciting!

Bexx, you're almost there. I can't believe I've almost been on this forum long enough for someone to conceive and deliver a baby. Crazy! Hopefully it'll be me soon, but I am so happy for all of you!

Alright, gotta get moving. Have a good day!

happy birthday lisa love if you are reading this...

hope everybody is well.....
im_mi.. how id your scan go???

My boobs are sore! And unless I O'd late....... I'm due for AF in 2 days.....at MOST. I just have a feeling I might be pregnant. But then again, I've had those feelings before.

I feel like everyone has left. I'm going to find a similar group, where everyone is still trying, but I'll still check in on here. Still keeping my banner up. You girls are the best.

erin.. dont go.... i check in every single day.. but there isnt often any posts.....

please keep us posted on your progress.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I am staying here, but you have to understand, seeing everyone get preggo, and I'm in the same state as when we all joined this group, I've gotta find another group where NO ONE is pregnant. To go through pregnancy tests with everyone, and gains, and losses. I'm not leaving you girls.....not after all this time together.....I'll just be browsing around to find a group to help support me in trying to get pregnant......I don't know if I can ever have what I have with you girls.....I know too much about you..... but the matter of the fact is, I just need the support of girls who are in my own situation> I will still be here!! I want to know the progress and see pictures of your pregnancies.....and soon (Bexx) your babies!

Hopefully......this will be my month.

ah i know, i totallyunderstand....xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww Erin, don't you dare lose touch with us now. [-X

I do understand how you feel though - it would make me feel a bit down if it seemed that all my friends were achieving what I so desperately wanted. I don't want you to lose hope, so it's important that you continue to get encouragement from others who are still TTC. You ARE going to be a mum/mom someday, I am certain of that.

You know, when I got preggers I actually felt terribly guilty and I've always felt a little bit uncomfortable posting about my pregnancy because I don't want to seem like I'm rubbing it in. I'd only been a member here for about a month and all the TTC ladies in this group welcomed me with open arms - it felt so unfair that I'd succeeded so quickly whereas some of them had been trying for such a long time. I am so glad so many ladies have conceived since then, but I also think often of those like you who are still trying. I really do hope you'll continue to let us know how you are doing. :flower:

aw.... i dont go anywhere else really, i did try to chat in the august 2010 group, but they seem to have a little repetoir ( i cant spell that hahah) going and so i dont really go there, and its so quiet in here..... .... but i do check every day.....

how is everybody?? its nice and sunny here again today but there is a wind that is not too pleasant....

ds is off to UK for the summer in two weeks, he is staying withis big brother in Ipswich.... i know he is gonna be 19 ina few weeks, but i dont want himto go hahahah daft old bat arent i??

i dont really have much news.... nothing much going onhere....

i send you all lots and lots of love..
loobs
xxxxxxxxxx

it sure is quiet in here ay???? hope evryone is ok.....

i can almost hear the echo of my own voice.... hello... hello... helloo.......

hope everyone is ok..xxxxxx

lol, it is quiet, guess everyone's enjoying the sunshine. :D

Not much to report on this front, though I strongly suspect my little guy has started to engage. I thought needing to pee 2/3 times a night was bad, but now I pretty much want to go again the second I get up off the toilet lol. His movements seem lower down and he's been very active these last few days, especially when I'm trying to sleep!

Also saw the health visitor today, she was really nice.

Cripes, just realised my ticker is on the last box!!!

wow bexx...... cant believe you are nearly there.... how exciting.... you will have you rlittle fella in your arms before you know it.....

wisho ur nice weather would come back, its gone again.....

my kids are actually doing my head in today.. well , when i say my kids, i mean my two youngest dd's... jeeeeeeeeeeeeeez whinge , moan, grizzle, cry...... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

well girls, its so quiet in ere..... i really hope all is well with everyone....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey there gorgeous lovely girls.....:hugs::hugs::hugs:all round:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Loobi....Thank you for the birthday wishes babe....it feels kinda strange being 30...as thou I should suddenly have developed a middle aged attitude to life:dohh:.....get the feeling that will come in many years time if ever!:rofl:
How are you doing....I see from your ticker less than 100 days to go:happydance:

Claire...hope you're having fun getting all pinked out:winkwink:....Fab news sweetheart!:hugs:

Jane...How are things babe?

Im_mi....How are you and lil flump doing? Is Jack still loving his big boy bed?

Bexxx.....The LAST BOX on the ticker:yipee: How are you feeling about the arrival of your precious lil man? Hope you're doing ok:hugs:

Erin...Sweetheart....I wish I could give you a huge hug babe....trust me when I say I know how you feel....I've been a member of this site long enough to see a close friend on here ttc, have her first and now be counting down the last couple of months before trying for her second:shock: A couple of girls in work have recently announced pregnancies and my SIL as well....makes you feel kinda blah about it all and then I usually end up feeling guilty for feeling blah:dohh::hugs:
If you ever fancy a natter you know where I am babe. I do tend to be on the Maca thread....I love the stuff!!!! There are couple of girls on there that have got pg recently on it but on the whole we're poas addicts...hoping and praying. Check it out hun if you fancy...Hayley you to:hugs:

Hayley...how are you doing sweets? What's news...decorating? Job change? Rylee?....God it seems like I haven't spoken to you guys for years:blush:

Well news from this end I took about a weeks worth of the norethistrone until my body reached AF time and didn't see the point in trying to fight it when I'd clearly O.
I went to the GP and she has given me pretty much free license to use it as the gyne said for 21 out of 28 days or just to use it for my LP.
I had a 7 day period and then it stopped and now I've had a week completely clear!:yipee: Hoping to O in the next couple of days but I give all the credit to the stinky pills that are MACA:winkwink:

Big love and hugs girls....I will pop in here more often :hugs: xxxx

Morning Girls:wave:
How's everyone doing today? Hope you're all ok:hugs:

Not a lot to report here except I think I may have O yesterday:happydance: Had a higher temp this morning and I have the usual upset tum, and heartburn that I usually get with O.....FX'd the lil eggy has been released into waiting swimmers :lol:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"