We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Hiya Gorgeous Girlies:hugs:

How are we all?

Claire I hope you had a fab time away hun:hugs:

Jane...That's fab that you have a pram sorted sweets:thumbup:

Bexxx.....How are you doing babe? Hope that lil fella of yours is readying himself for his arrival...whilst you are taking it easy:winkwink:

Lou....Aww bless you sweets....tag a lil bit of pocket money onto the skirting boards...they'll soon get done:winkwink:...Bribary and corruption works everytime:lol:
Hope you're getting a lil bit of quiet time. When is your dd due?

Hayley.....Superdrug....that's where I'm headed this afternoon I think....I only have FRER in the cupboard and I think I'm right in saying the superdrug ones are more sensitive...???? I'm supposed to be testing tomorrow but now we're at the day before I'd be quite happy to sit tight and wait another couple of weeks:dohh: I hope you get a magical set of lines when you test hun...everything crossed for you:hugs:

AJ...Hiya hun....fab to see you in here as well:thumbup::hugs:

Well as for me...I've had a teeny tiny bit of spotting yesterday and this morning which has now stopped, it wasn't even enough to mark underwear/towel. Strange cramps going on, one minute they feel like AF ones then really different...kinda stitch like and my back is so tight down the bottom...it does ease as the day goes on but in the morning I'm walking round like a :jo::rofl: Peeing every 5 minutes but I think that's cos I'm just paranoid that the witch is gonna come:dohh:
I guess in a nut shell girls I'm just over excitable for my second tww in 8mths:lol:...The witch will probably get monday....SO Hoping that she stays away thou.

Ooooh I almost forgot was talking to a friend the other day and thought of you lovely girls with bumps...she was saying that during the last three weeks of her pregnancy she treated herself to some pregnancy treatments at a beauty spa with mama mio products....she couldn't rave about them enough...so if you have somewhere near you that does it I know she'd recommend it...and I say...You All Deserve it for being wonderful friends on here and constantly offering support to those of us still supporting a poas addiction:hugs:

Big :hug: and Oooodles of Love Girls XXXXX

lisa..... when you gonna test, keep thinking bout all you girls....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

not feeling brilliant today myself.... haha think its the world cup making me SICK haha

Hiya Lou:hugs:
World Cup sickness is the pits hun...hope you're feeling better soon:winkwink:
How's everything else with you?

I probably wont until tuesday hun...hoping to stay strong until then anyway:lol:
Having some nasty cramps on and off today so not holding out too much hope. I have this really strange tight feeling low down in my belly to....:shrug:

:hug:

morning ladies, well i caved in & tested & :bfn: but then i worked out that i'm 7-8dpo so i've just basically wasted my money haha, that'll teach me for being impatient. i have ordered some ic's that should be here on wednesday.

i've woken up with a horrible cold, feeling really rough with it, really hope it isn't hayfever! i don't know how we are suppose to know the difference, stand in a field and see if it gets worst :rofl:

what is everyone up to today? and did you all have a good weekend? xxxx

Hiya Hayley:wave:
Sorry for the bfn babe....but as you say just a trifle early:lol: I also had a bfn this morning hun at 13dpo...still no sign of the witch thou so I'm trying to keep positive:thumbup:

Hope it isn't hayfever hun...and a cold that passes quickly...it could be a good sign:hugs:

Didn't do much on the weekend just pottering in the garden, tidying, swimming lessons the usual I guess:lol:

Hope everyone else is ok:hugs: Has anyone heard from Immi...hope she's alright she hasn't been online for ages:nope:

:hug:

i have seen immi pop up on facebook so i know she's alive lol, i think all is well so i'm sure she will come here soon.

i know a cold is a good sign as i was ill last time with a bunged up nose, my sister has pretty much decided i am pregnant already lol, but on a serious note, i think its just hayfever as i have sneezed near on a million times today!

i hope my ic's arrive tomorrow, quite enjoying the poas this time lol!

lisa, when you say :bfn: did you hold it under every light in your whole house coz i don't class mine as negative until after that :rofl:

aw girls, i wrote a big long post and lost it..grrrr stupid explorer....

now i cant even remember what was in it... ah bother!!!!!!

all ok here in our house.... DS is now in UK for a couple of months....
DD has 6 weeks left, and i am crapping myself at having to go to labour with her.... i have a friend who is convinced it will make me go into labour early hahahah doubt it ....

i havent been great today.... my poor fanny feelsl ike its been beaten about with a cricket bat again..... its such a shame, cos apart frombeing a tad tired, i feel quite good... just this pain.....ah well, it wil be worth it in the end....( God willing)

kids finish for the summer in two weeks, am looking forward to that, cos i am struggling to get out of bed in the mornings, cos it takes me so long to go to sleep at night time, even though i am knackered..... and up four times a night to piddle grrrrr...... i am not complaining....

got everything crossed for you girls.....

lots and lots of love
lou
x

^Lol, it's amazing what can happen to us when we want something badly enough, i'm reading about how hard you're having it, how tired you are, getting up umpteen times to pee and thinking 'cant wait till i feel the same way!' Lol.

AFM i am now on CD 17 and no temp shift yet so just waiting.

^Lol, it's amazing what can happen to us when we want something badly enough, i'm reading about how hard you're having it, how tired you are, getting up umpteen times to pee and thinking 'cant wait till i feel the same way!' Lol.

AJ.... i know,i wasnt being ungrateful or as i said complaining.... god.. i hope you girls didnt think i was rubbing your noses in it.... far from it believe me....... i really hope you girls get your bfp's soon...

morning ladies, i'm waiting patiently for postie who will probably bring nothing today lol! it's true AJ, ttc makes us all crazy :wacko:

it's my birthday on the 6th july so i have asked steve for a tropical fish tank, sooooo excited :happydance: i have wanted one for ages! going to look fab in my living room :thumbup:

i will post before i start work at 11 if my ic's arrive, if not i will pop on tonight & update you xxxx

good luck hayley really hope you get a extra lovely birthday present xx keep us posted xx

AJ.... i know,i wasnt being ungrateful or as i said complaining.... god.. i hope you girls didnt think i was rubbing your noses in it.... far from it believe me....... i really hope you girls get your bfp's soon...

No, no loobi, i know you weren't complaining and i know you're not rubbing our noses in it, i know i'm gonna gripe too when i have MS and stuff even though i want this so badly, pregnant women are entitled to complaining:thumbup:

I'm just marvelling at how crazy we do get, cuz a year ago or so if i read your post i would have said "better you than me, i dont know HOW you manage," but now i'm like "man, i need me some of those pains too!!":lol: It reminds me of the 'you know you're ttcing' thread, no offence whatsoever!

AJ.......aw thank goodness, i woul d never ever be offensive or as i said rub anyone nose in it....

i was same when we were trying, we had been pregnant earlier in the year before, we werent trying it was a total suprise, after never in a million years thinking we would have any more, ( we already have 6 and i was about to turn 40) , and i sadly lost baby at 17 weeks ... after this, it was the first time we had actually ttc..... and it became a total obsession for me, it does get you like that ay? becomes all you can think bout all the time.... anyway, i am glad i hadnt come across as a cow.....

steve got me a predictor test, one of the early ones &.... :bfn:

i feel a bit gutted about it to be honest, oh well.

Aww Hayley:hugs: I'm sorry lovely:hugs:
How many dpo are you today? Are the predictor ones very sensitive?
Keeping everything crossed babes that it was just too early....don't forget some people don't get their positives until after AF is due:hugs:

....and yes mine was held up to every light hun....and every window to catch the rays of sun shining thru....as well as being held close....at arms length....horizontal....vertical....you know how it goes...:dohh::rofl:
My temp dropped this morning and I have had the tiniest bit of spotting but only on the loo paper. I've also got some horrid cramps so I'm thinking she may fly in tomorrow....oh well just gives me longer to stay focused on keeping out of the naughty but nice cupboards in the kitchen and celebrate my fab 14day LP that I've been given this cycle:winkwink:
Have you looked into Maca at all hun? Are you still taking Clomid?

Hope everyone else is doing ok....:hugs: xxxx

aw hayley, i am so sorry.... did you keep you fmu to use?? did your ic's come?? arent you still ony 10 dpo tho ?? i didnt get even a faint bfp til 11dpo and it was sooooo faint i could barely see it really.....
and lisa.... sending you a big hug too...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm on clomid cycle number 6, i have 2 more left & an appointment with my fs on the 28th june.
i didn't use fmu but i hadn't peed in ages. i'm roughly 10dpo so i know thats still early. my ic's didn't come today and i start work at 10 tomorrow so the postie wont have been by then. just feels like such a kick in the teeth when you see that :bfn: staring at you.

plus my sister won nearly £1000 tonight, how lucky is that!!!! but i would give every penny i have for a baby.

god that was a really depressing post, sorry.

i will pop on before work, hopefully rid of this crappy cold & sore throat & in a better mood,

night my lovely ladies xxxx

i can't sleep :coffee: i think i'm dying of a strain of man flu :rofl: steve just bought me up a cuppa bless him. he's just left for another day in london. he hates it :sad1: but it pays the bills & he only has a week & 3 days left to go & then he's working on an extension in our village.

i never normally see this time of the morning, i quite like it lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->