We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Morning Hayley...hope you're feeling lots better soon hun:hugs:
I've got everything crossed for good results on the ic....when they arrive....hurry Hayley's postie...she's a girl in need:winkwink:

Witch flew in with me today but I'm ok...just celebrating the fact that I had a textbook cycle...:shock::rofl::happydance:

Right gotta fly....big love to all....catch up later:hugs: xxxx

aww sorry the evil witch got you sweety, but yay for a normal cycle, i've only ever had regular ones whilst on clomid!

i've got a stomach ache today, don't think i'm due :witch: until saturday so maybe i ovulated a few days earlier this month :shrug:

i'm really not feeling work today! doesn't help that i have got to spend over an hour doing someones end of year review, BORING! the reviews we give reflect payrises but as the company have said we're not getting one this year, means i can wizz through it without being too picky.

hope you all have a great day. i will post results of the ic tonight, if they arrive today that is.

xxxx

I've had a temp rise today so FF says ov might have been on the 17th, have to wait for tomorrow's temp to know for sure. I think it was though cause i've had sore BBs since and some cramping.

fingers crossed AJ....

lisa.... keep positive, has to be a good thing to have had a normal length cycle.... fingers crossed for this month for ya love..

still rooting for you here hayley... really want this for you love....xxxxxxxxxxxx

well ic's arrived but 1st test is :bfn:

it wasn't the strongest of pee so i will store some up & do another one lol!

sorry she got you lisa xxxxxxxx

got everything crossed for you hayley xxxx

welcome aj xxxx

hope everyone else is good?

im mi where are you lovely? missing you and hope all is ok xxxx

2 weeks till 20 week scan cant wait even tho OH is doing my head in about finding out the sex xxxxxxxx

another :bfn: dammit

don't think it's my month, i'm due af sunday at the latest so i'm sure an ic would pick it up by now! onto yet another cycle arghhhhh!!!!!

just so unfair :sad1:

Hey girls

Sorry Lisa the old witch has got you but thumbs up for a regular cycle, eh? At least things are working as they should be now and you should have results very soon :) Hayley you are still not out yet hun, hang on in there!

Wicked about the pram Jane, I paid just over £350 for the pram and car seat, you got it mega cheap, I assume it didnt include the car seat. Go on find out what team you are on hun, you can be prepared better, lol! Everything is mostly pink or blue these days.

I had a fab time in the Isle of Wight despite massive swollen ankles from all the driving and walking I did!!! Now I am back they seem alot better although slightly swollen but that is nothing unusual for me since I had Callum nearly 7 years ago!!!!

I had the midwife yesterday and now have my HIP form so I will be sending that off on the weekend and use the money for the remainder of the bits I need now, which isnt much, yay!! Everything is fine with the little madam although I feel like a football, lol!! I have started getting carpel tunnel syndrome in my left hand so have to take rings off and keep off the laptop at times. My bits were aching loads yesterday, but seem better today, nice!!! Other than that feel great, have now put on 13lb, not quite a stone yet so not doing too bad I think. Just cant believe I am 25 weeks tomorrow, its gone really quick, thankfully!

Anyway better go fingers are starting to tingle, take care and good luck with your BFP's and pregnancies girls. xxxxxx

I have a high temperature today so i finally have crosshairs for CD17. Now comes the waiting and SS

another very clear :bfn: today so i am pretty sure i'm out. i have spent way too much time staring at tests thinking...am i aren't i! it's kind of a relief when af shows lol!

how is everyone today? i've got a day off :happydance:

aw hayley... god this is so unfair... i send you so much love darling...xxxxxx

hope everyone else is ok....

hi girls.... its so quiet in here... how is everyone?? i am ok.... feeling very large and uncomfortable...

other than that.....no news really.....
erin, hope youare ok lovely
hayley... how you feeling
lisa.... are ya well sweety??

jane and clare.... hope youare both well
bexx, has your little manmade his appearance yet?/
AJ..... how is the ss going?

lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

^I'm trying my best not to drive myself crazy! I have 5 days to go before i'll test but my temps are up and i'm feeling good about this month but we'll see. Bbs are still tender, peeing more than usual, super bloated and having a bit of cramping today so i dunno, maybe its implantation? We'll see.

hi ladies, hope you are all well. cd3 for me today, looking forward to a clomid free cycle. hopefully it brings us some luck.

i'm just chilling with steve watching the england game xxxx

you seeing the fertlity man soon ay hayley??

i really hope it brings you some luck too love.... really really...xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BEXX IS IN LABOUR!!!

Hellllo ladies
Just letting you all know the FANTASTIC news that BEXX is in labour,shes been in labour since 3am and when i last spoke to her at 10.30 am the contractions were coming every 3-4 minutes :D
Will keep you updated as when i know something
xx xx

Yay, how exciting, go on Bexx, you lucky girl!!!!! 99 days for me today!!!yay!!! Keep us posted on all the details. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->