We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

oh thats so sad... makes you realise you just cant ever feel you are safe......

Oh my God, Jane.... thats awful, absolutely awful. the poor woman and her family, they must be utterly heartbroken. I cant even imagine. Ill be sending a prayer up for them.

Just makes you realise how lucky you are to have what you have.

Awwww so sorry to hear! I`ll keep you and your friend in my prayers hun! :cry: :hugs:

jane, that is such sad news :sad1: i don't even know what to say, just that you are all in my prayers xxxxx

Hugs Jane, so sorry to hear that, very tragic. xxxx

Hayley I hope things get better for you too. xxx

Oh God Jane, how utterly, utterly awful! I feel for your friend, losing my LO would be my worst nightmare and something I probably spend far too much time thinking about. Please send your friend my sincere condolences for her tragic loss. :cry:

thanks soo much for all your kind words they got the report back to today and it was his heart bless him!! at least there wont be a long wait now for him to be laid to rest now thurs/fri and he is going to be with his great grandad which i think that puts there mind at rest that his not along!!

hope all is well with everyone else? not liking this weather its terrible lets hope it improves for the school holidays otherwise i will have some very bored children xxx

aww thats sweet that he'll be with his grandad, must be comforting like you said, he wont be alone.

well steve won the case, got £10,000 settlement :happydance: and then to top off the good news, his solicitor, who was shit quite frankly, sent a letter today saying that she is refunding them £695 of their fees for her unprofessional attitude to the case :happydance:

and......as if that wasn't enough good news....steves sister is in labour :yipee: we know it's a boy so i will be having a cuddle before the weekend is up! so at last, things are looking up xxxxxxxxxxxx

Nice to hear something positive, fab news Hayley.

I cant wait for the kids to break up, I am really not sleeping and end up going back to bed once they are at school so at least from next week until I am nearly 37 weeks I can lie in, yay, I cant believe it I will be nearly term when they go back to school!! Scary scary!!!!lol!!!! Then I will remember the sleep deprivation!!!

I had the midwife Wednesday, everything seems fine, baby is head down, I am seeing her again at 34 weeks. I had bloods taken so gotta wait and hopefully will be fine. I do have swollen ankles which can be quite painful but I had this with Callum.

Speaking of my little man, its his 7th Birthday today, we took him and his friends bowling, what a bloody pain in the arse that was. The bowling alley was over booked, it was busy, the bowls kept getting stuck, the kids were a pain, we over ran by half an hour! But hey thats that done and dusted until Ellas in Feb!!!!

Anyway take care girls and enjoy your weekend. xx

aww thats sweet that he'll be with his grandad, must be comforting like you said, he wont be alone.

well steve won the case, got £10,000 settlement :happydance: and then to top off the good news, his solicitor, who was shit quite frankly, sent a letter today saying that she is refunding them £695 of their fees for her unprofessional attitude to the case :happydance:

and......as if that wasn't enough good news....steves sister is in labour :yipee: we know it's a boy so i will be having a cuddle before the weekend is up! so at last, things are looking up xxxxxxxxxxxx

thats great news lovely really pleased for you :happydance:

have a lovely time with cuddles, look forward to hearing more about him :cloud9: xxxx

well yesterday at 9dpo i got my :bfp: faint but there :happydance:

very scared & excited at the same time. please do not say anything on facebook. you will notice some fake status updates like i'm enjoying a glass of wine so nobody guesses lol!

i've been told to take baby aspirin every day and i have to ring my fs monday to update him and book in my first of many scans.

still doesn't feel real, please stick little bubs xxxx

yahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hayley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Hayley, congrats hunnie, it seems everything is working out for you now. I am sure this will be a sticky one, how bloody lovely, congrats again. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i'm still quite shocked but my test was darker today so thats all i could of hoped for at this stage
xxx

hayley i cant tell you how happy i am for you they say things come in three!! what a lovely couple of days you have had glad the test is darker today and at 10dpo thats great
all the best lovely keep us posted xxx

Congrats Hayley!!!! :happydance: This is great news!!!! FX'd it sticks!!!! :D

Congratulations Hayley!! :happydance: :happydance:

Now it's time to update your siggy with a pregnancy ticker! :thumbup:

hayley..... WWOOOOOOHOOOOOOO for the ticker... and even more wooohooo for the darker line.. that is a brilliant sign.... cant tell ya how much i been smiling today since i heard your news.....sending you a bighuge hug
xxxxxxx

hi to everyone else..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx..xxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance: for the ticker so happy for you!!

hi loobi and everyone else xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->