We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

yay loobi for being in the last box, how exciting :happydance: not long now!

i got 2-3 on a digi :happydance: i have never got this far before so i am so relieved :happydance:

we told our parents today, steves were over the moon but when we told mine they didn't even say congrats :sad1: i said to my mum as we were leaving, please keep it quiet until after we have had a scan & her reply was, yeah well i think it's best not to say anything to anyone this time! it was said in a way that basically meant that i wont stay pregnant for long! well i certainly wont be rushing round with a scan pic to their house!

but i'm not going to let my crappy family ruin my happiness as i have waited too long for this.

but my day hasn't been all bad, i spent it with my sister & 3 nieces & had a lovely time. she did my washing as my washing machine door wont lock shut, she said if i bring a load round tomorrow she'll do it for me whilst i'm at work :thumbup:

Oh Hayley dont worry about your parents, I used to get from DH side of the family, why do you want another child, you are mad, stupid, you cant afford it, you would be better getting yourself a little job, blah blah, I wish people would just mind their own business. I am not stupid if I couldnt afford another child then I wouldnt have one, end of, sometimes I am glad MIL lives in Ireland!!!grrrrr!!!!

Loobi, I envy you, wish I was in the lastr box, another couple of weeks and then I move up one, yay!!!!!!!

My sons last day at infants school today, sniff, sniff, I really dont want to embarrass myself and cry at his leavers assembly but with pregnancy hormones full on I bet I get through loads of tissues!!

Anyway better dash, congrats again Hayley. xxx

Wow....I am so excited for you Hayley...and Loobi I can't believe you are almost there!

My fertile CM has packed its bags and left the building, so I'm counting CD 13 as O day....I don't really know if that's accurate since I'm not temping, but it is fairly close. I did have a little on CD12, and none yesterday, so I guess it's the TWW for me. Yay!

hi girls.. erin how you feeling.. sorry you been having a bit of upset darling.... good luck this cycle

how is evryone else doing??

dd due date today.... she thnks she lost her plug last night, so we are on stand by, i couldnt sleep wheni went to bed last night, worrying bout it, i am so scared to seeher in pain..... what if i amnot enough help to her duringlabour.....

ust waiting for my first load of laundry to finish... its the first of many, thought i would get up and onwithit, as the sun is out and the skyis clear for now,want to catchup with the washing, havent been able to get any dry for days cos its been so wet

oh my freind is off togreece for 2 weeks today... would love a hoilday, havent had one n years....

anyway girls... i hope all is well with everyone....

lou
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey ladies! I'm just here riding out the 2ww, nothing much to report.

evening ladies, hope you are all well. i poas again today coz i wanted to make sure baby joyce was still snug & it was really dark :happydance: so its still there yay!

i had a day off today, had the washing machine repair came and fixed it, only cost £40 so that was a relief! now i have ten ton of washing to catch up on though lol.

me and steve went out for dinner tonight, it was so nice to get out together. i didnt even miss the wine with it, i was more than happy with my appletiser :thumbup: i did over eat slightly so i'm slobbing out in my pj's now.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

I hear ya AJ I'm riding the 2ww train as well. How much longer you have?? I've got another 6 days before I can test. It's driving me crazy!

Congrats Bumble B!

Damn you hayley, now i really REALLY want an appletiser :laugh2:

whe are you girls testing? i got my first :bfp: at 8dpo x

Tested at 8dpo and 10dpo, bfn both times but i think i might have had IB on 9dpo (yesterday) but not really sure yet, guess we'll find out in a few days!

i really hope you get your :bfp:

i almost fell off the toilet seat when i got mine :rofl:

ooooh fingers crossed for you aj....

hayley. you are awake early again.....
i just got news frm uk, my aunty died this morning...... in a bit of shock... just spkoe to my cousin, he is in a state bless him...

hope everyone is ok....

lou
xxxx sorry not very chatty, feeling a bit sad

Loobi - Really sorry to hear!!! :hugs: Prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family hun.

Bumble B - Testing in 4 more days! Woot!!! I'm nervous I want it to be :bfp: not :bfn: :haha:

aww laura i'm so sorry to hear that :hugs: hope you are ok xxxxx

well i'm feeling a bit crappy today, boobs are killing me & i feel like i could just sleep for the next 8 months, but i'm not complaining, i would do anything for this baby!

my fs comes back from holiday today so i'm hoping that i get an idea of a scan date when i ring him. i'll be 5 weeks tomorrow & it's actually going really quick xxxx

sorry to hear that news loobi xxx any news on your daughter and labour yet?

hayley glad all is well remember the sore boobs early on bless you it will be worth it all in the end. xx

hi girls...
well, i am nanny again.....

dd waters went this morning and 2.10am, and little jason jared heath was born at 7.48 am... he is so cute and tiny.... and i was so honoured to be there to see him enter the world...

aww loobi congrats on being a nanny again! im so jealous that you got to attend a birth, ive always wanted to be someones birth partner. Maybe ill train to be a doula :) So sorry to hear about your aunty though :(

Hayley, hooray for feeling like poop!! its exhausting but so reassuring in the early days :) lots of mental pregnancy hormones in there!! :happydance:

Good luck with testing AJ and leilani :hugs:

How is everyone else doing?

I saw the physio for my SPD this morning and i officially love her and want her to live here with me :laugh2: she manipulated my pelvis back into a good position and gave me loads of tips on how to keep it there. She's happy to see me as often as i need which would be fine if the hospital wasnt 25 miles away. I dont drive so not only do i have to arrange childcare, i have to organise a lift too. will try to get up there again soon though.

cant believe im 30 weeks. theres so much i have left to do. my nesting instinct has kicked in early again so i think this one will prob be another 36 weeker! ill be very surprised if i go past 37 weeks. isnt it funny how mums get funny feelings about stuff like that. I do hope that flump can hang in there until 37 weeks, simply so i dont have to argue with any midwives about having my home birth. they're all really supportive and they know that i intend to stay home as long as i am at least 36 weeks, so i should imagine it will be fine anyway.

getting so nervous. im so scared that i wont be able to cope again, i really didnt manage very well when jack was little. praying for a baby that doesnt take hours and hours to burp so i can have nice easy night feeds in bed!

Not testing 'til AF doesn't show....IF AF doesn't show. It's hard to symptom spot because of the new meds I'm taking. Anyway, congrats Loobi on your 2nd grandchild, and won't be long 'til you have a new one of your own!

Immi....only 10 weeks left for you! Hopefully I'll be having morning sickness by then, lol. Only when TTC do you pray for nausea. Women are crazy.

K, off to the beach. Hubby took the day off work so we are going to go soak up sun since this is the first day in like 5 it hasn't been over 100 degress here.

loobi, congrats on your new grandson! :happydance:

Erin, lovely to see you, hope you're doing well. :flower:

Im_mi, physio is great isn't it? Wel, until whatever they pop back into place pops out again lol. I went to see them 3 times before giving birth and once more since, though I need to book another appt soon as I'm having hip and pelvic pain again. Does yours allow you to self-refer up until 6wks post-partum?

Sorry to hear you had a difficult time with Jack early on. I'm not having a great deal of fun with these early days to be honest, Zachary either has severe colic or reflux - he's under a paedatrician at the hospital and we'll be trying reflux meds next week if the dairy-free diet I'm on fails to solve the problem.

I kinda knew I'd deliver before 40wks too, mother's intuition lol.

yeah thought he would be soon, another grandchild how exciting christmas will be fun with all the little ones!!

all the best erin got everything double crossed for you lovely

bexx poor little zachary, my niece who is 3 months is going though the same thing it was really bad she is now being prescribed a special milk fingers crossed its working at the moment. hope you get something sorted soon xx

im mi glad you got some relief today poor you, i think i may have the start of SPD been finding im getting stuck in bed in so much pain and not being able to move not good xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->