We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

i'm still pregnant, every day is like a year at the moment! we have only told my sister and her family so far, we dont want anyone else to know just yet. i had a dream last night that i was bleeding and i had to tell steve, it was awful! i could of jumped around the room when i realised it was just a dream.

how is everyone? xxxx

steves sister had her baby at 4:37am, aiden george :happydance: he weighed a whopping 9lb 11oz, poor hev, she's so petite too. she had to be cut as he had his hand on his neck and she is very sore but all ok thank god. can't wait to meet him!

omg...9lb 11...... i had enogh trouble getting a 9lb 3 er out.... poor girl...

aw i kno what ya meanbout every day feeling like a year, but i have a good feeling for you this time dalring....

i am very uncomfortable this morning, lots of pressure down very low, and its sore cos he is still breech, so its his feet pokingme in the cervix... makes me jump... and takes my breath away.... i am shittingmyself that i will go into labor on my own, cos we ive 40 mins from thehospital, mylast labour was quick, and i DO NOT want to labour with a breech baby, then it will be mad rush for section.... scared out of mylifei am... its notmaking my last few weeks enjoyable at all....

had bad news bout my dad on friday, his cancer is further spread than they first thought
he has to have more scans this week to find out just how far, and then decide what action to take, butlooking like it will be the op to remove the prostate and the bladder, ( as the tumour is attached to both) and chemo as well, as long as they think he is strong enough for it.... god i hope he is... cant imagine my life without my daddy in it...

anyway , here i go...
love to all
lou
xxxxx

bless your sister in law that sounds painful what a lovely name bet you cant wait for lots of cuddles!!!
poor you having a bad dream like that!!!! i was going to the toilet wiping non stop and still check all the time now!!

loobi so sorry about your dad sending all my love and thoughts can imagine how your feeling right now xxxx

are they giving you any more scans lovely to see if has moved? and book you in for a c section?. my second child came really quick and coz we dont drive really worried about getting to hospital as its about 45mins away xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loobi sorry to hear! Thoughts and prayers are with you guys!!! :hugs:

laura :hugs: your poor dad, i really hope everything goes well for him.

well baby joyce has survived another day, only another 36 weeks to go lol. we went to see hev and aiden, oh my god he is soooooo cute. i had a lovely cuddle. she's been moved to wjc which is where we will have this baby if it gets that far & it was quite exciting to see the wards and stuff.

anyone heard from erin?

xxxxx

i thought i was 3+4 today but i just used a due date calculator and it put me as 3+5??? my cycle started on the 21st june & is 31 days so i suppose it has to be right. i'm sure it will change at the scans anyway!

OMG HAYLEY!!!! if i was with you in person right now we would be holding hands, jumping up and down and squealing!!! I am so happy for you sweetie, i am sure this one will be a sticky one!! yay!!!!! xxxxxxx

aww thanks immi, im a nervous wreck though. last time i tested everyday but this time i have decided not to test anymore. it was a definate positive on 5 tests so comparing lines would only drive me crazy lol!

i'm ringing my fs at 9am so i should have a scan date soon xxxx

I'm here, and CONGRATS HAYLEY! Wow, I am so happy for you!

Well, I've had a rough couple of months, dealing with major depression and spent a week in the hospital for that, and have only worked 5 days in the last month. With that comes decreased income and money issues, but I'm starting to get back into the swing of things. I gave up drinking alcohol, but that's making me smoke again.....not a lot, just after work. Trying to stop that too, since we have been Bding a lot this cycle....I need to update my FF but right now I am CD11 and we BD'd CD 8 and twice yesterday. I'm determined. If I can't drink I should atleast have a baby to go along with that. Right?

I'll start coming in regularly again. It's good to hear from you all!

yeah, testing every day will drive you nuts honey and there's no point, what will be will be and POAS won't change anything :hugs: i totally understand though, i POAS every single day until i was about 7 weeks along with this baby!! Really hope they get you a scan date soon. omg its so exciting :D

Im sorry to hear youve been struggling erin hon :( i understand, i suffer from recurrent depression so i know how debilitating it can be. Im sorry you had to go to the hospital, but i hope they helped you some. are you on meds now? x

hi erin lovley to hear from you again so sorry your having a hard time at the mo and really wishing you all the best xxxx

yay erin, you're back :happydance: hope you are feeling better hun.

well my fs has gone on holiday until 26th july so i have booked in to see my gp tomorrow afternoon. she's really nice so i'll see what she says. my ticker has changed to 4 weeks and i'm not until tomorrow, it was fine this morning :shrug: i'm not good with this technology lol!

hope everyones ok xxx

Ha, yeah I am on meds....all of them I'm not supposed to take during a pregnancy. Sooooo, I don't know what I'm gonna do if we get lucky this month.

perhaps have a chat with the doc about some safe alternatives? because you'll be pregnant for 2 weeks before you even know about it, yanno? i used to take amitriptyline for depression and my doc said it was considered safe during pregnancy x

Loobi, big hugs hun, I hope things will work out for your dad hunnie, my dad is having terrible heart problems at the moment, it really is a worry isnt it, I cant imagine my life without him and I really hope he gets sorted soon. I do understand to a certain extent how you feel. xxx

Erin, Imogen, I was taking amitriptaline up until 25 weeks. I was having them for chronic daily headache, the reason I cant take them now is the baby would be addicted so I was weaned off them in time for 3r tri. Lots of women take meds whilst pregnant Erin, when the time comes I am sure you will manage perfectly well hun. I dont really tend to take anything now apart from paracetamol. I do have nasal spray and eye drops for hayfever and if I get too bad or I am bitten I will have the odd dose of the kids piriton. Up until third tri I would take cocodomol nown again for my headaches as I do suffer terribly, but touch wood have eased off now.

Hayley, I still cant believe your news its fantastic, I POAS until the day of AF, I didnt even go and buy an expensive test I just used my ebay cheapies and they did the job.

Jane, hi hun, things on coming along nicely for you now I see. You will move up a ticker soon I think. Yay!!

Well for me, I had the midwife last Wed, I am measuring a week behind now, it was a different midwife so maybe she measured differently. She is not concerned, both of my other kids were under 7lb so maybe having another little one. I had my bloods taken and explained to her that I nearly passed out in Tesco, well yesterday the hospital rang to say my iron was quite low, the level was 9! No wonder since Thursday I had been getting up, getting the kids to school and going back to bed. I have been a walking zombie lately, its horrible when you have two other kids and a house to run. I have my tablets now and have started to take them today so hopefully I will feel better by the end of the week.

I cant believe my son has two more days left at infants school and he is off to join his sister in junior school, boy does it go so quick!!!!!

Anyway hunnies you take care and catch up soon. xxxxx

well so much for not poas anymore, i got another 2 pack of superdrug and did one about 20 mins ago & it is sooooooo dark :happydance: i'm 14dpo so it's bloody impressive! it has really took a weight off my mind as i have never got one so dark before.

rylee has been a little bugger today, she jumped out my living room window and was having a great time running around in my front garden! i was trying to tell her off but i couldn't help but laugh :haha:

well i'm going to sit here and admire my lovely :bfp: for a while lol xxxx

Congrats Bumble B!! I know i'm gonna be staring at that stick for a loooooong time when i get my BFP. Put it somewhere i can see it as soon as i wake up. Hehe.

hayley... YAY for the darkest line you EVER got.... i am so happy.... if i didnt have cricket bat fanny i would dance round the room for you...

i just found our dogs out the front..grrrr.. gary must have left the sdie gate open when he put th ebins out last night....( bet he did it on purpose, he hates the dogs and while DS is in uk he is having to do the dog jobs)

YAY for the last ticker box..... cant wait now, am so sore...... got hospitalnext wed, so if baby is still breech, going to ask dr to do c secton at 38 weeks and tie my tubes while he is in there, i couldnt go thru this again...if this was my foirst baby, i would never have another one..... this pregnancy has knackered me..... i can barely walk alot of the time cos of the pelvic pain,and the drs here are no help at allthey just tellyou to get on with it...hmmmmall well and good but what about my other kids..???
anyway moan over..

love to you all
lou
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g