We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Ohhh Laura, good luck, shame about the section but as long as alls well, Oh I want my baby now, lol.

Hayley, how lovely and such a relief hey, I tell you it will fly by and March will be here soon enough, Xmas day was my last AF and it doesnt seem that long ago at all, I only have 8 weeks to go now.

Its all very exciting. xxxxxxxxxxxx

laura had the baby, little alfie :happydance:

he is so gorgeous, congratulations laura!!!!! :dance: :headspin: :yipee: :wohoo:

the sickness has hit me, i'm currently sitting in my pj's trying to get the motivation to run a bath! can't stop staring at my little scan pic of a white smudge lol! i wanted to post a pic but the scan pic hasn't got my name on it :sad1: our little baby is 6mm big & its already making mummy ill haha! i don't care though, it is worth it.

all your due dates are creeping up fast, exciting times xxxx

Congraulations Laura, lovely name, we were gonna call this one Alfie if it had been a boy, well done. xx

Hayley, at least the sickness is a good sign and kind of a relief so you know your hcg levels are high, I was lucky I had no sickness, I am such a whimp at the sick thing too. Its lovely you got to see your baby so early on, it kinda makes it feel more real.

Yep due dates are defo creeping up, just want it done and dusted now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. xx

how is everyone? i'm 7 weeks today :happydance: going quick!

haven't got much planned for today, going to do a roast dinner as i have a sunday off. steves best mate is off to australia for a year so he is coming round too. they all went out last night & steve isn't looking too healthy at the moment lol!

well i'd best go and eat before sickness creeps in, have a lovely day ladies xxxxx

hayley so glad all went well with the scan and as horrible as sickness is its worth it and you know all is well

laura so happy for you little alfie how cute love that name, look forward to hearing about his weight etc and a photo well done lovely xxx

hi everyone else xx

Huge Congrats Laura....You clever thing:hugs: :happydance::headspin::wohoo::headspin::happydance:
Hope you're feeling ok and your lil Alfie is settling into his brand new world:hugs:

Ooooodles of love sweets and can't wait to hear all about it:hugs: xxx

morning, just rung the midwife to sort out a booking in appointment. they were lovely. now i'm excited about going. she said i will get my date through the post. i was feeling really well today until about 5 mins ago, typical when i'm just about to leave for work tut! but i have made a nice lunch & big tub of fruit salad to pick at during the day. really want to eat well so i don't gain lots of weight.

well i'd best fly, hope you all have a lovely day xxxx

Just popping in to say hello! Congrats Loobi! Hayley I can't believe you are 7 weeks....
Immi, Lisa, everyone else, how are you?

Hi Erin:hugs:
How's things with you sweetie?
I'm ready to give the :witch: her eviction notice....she's being booted out on thursday if she hasn't gone by then....Callum is off to my folks on friday for the week....Bring on Ov:winkwink:

:hug:

hi erin, lisa & everyone else, hope you are all well.

not much going on here, just counting down the days until our little trip to norfolk for a week. we have rented a big cottage & i can't wait :happydance: we leave on 21st & by the time i come back i will be 10 weeks :thumbup:

i wonder how laura is getting on xxxx

hi girls.... sorry to have been missing in action for so long, but i dont gettime to fart most days with everything needs doing....

all is well, Poor little alfie has had jandice pretty bad, but thankfully didnt need the lights... he lost a fair few ouncestoo, but got him weihed today and he has gaine done back,so hopefully we are on the way up again now... oh he is soooooo cute, and just the image of his daddy.....

the birth was pretty quick in the end, after being all ready to go for surgery, i went into labour 40 mins before they were coming down to get me for my turn.... and he was born within 2 hours.... i only pushed three times and he was here, but because it was so quick, he was in shick and had to go to SCBU for the first four hours, to have oxygen etc... so i got to give hima kiss onthe forehead and he was whicked away from me, it was strange to go thru that and then nt have my baby in my arms... but he was with me by 7 pm, ( he was born at 3.16 pm) and i am so so happy i cant even begin to explain ... i just sitlooking at himfor ages at a atime.... i havent put any pics on yet, Gary put some on his fb, which i wouldnt have chosen for himto put on, i look dog rough in themall... but i havent put any on yet, willget round to it when i can...

if you girls wanna add me on fb you will find me .. [email protected] would love to add ya.....

cant believe he is a week old today.... he weighed in at a very healthy 7lbs 12 . great for two and half weeks early ...... it wasn a very long week..... as my waters broke on july 31st , so i was in the entire week before he arrived....
anyway i was delighted to get away without the surgery.... amazing how those labour pains are sucha familiar pain while you are having them, ut how quickly you forget once the baby is here....

hope everyone is well...

lou
xxxxxxx

hi girls.... sorry to have been missing in action for so long, but i dont gettime to fart most days with everything needs doing....

all is well, Poor little alfie has had jandice pretty bad, but thankfully didnt need the lights... he lost a fair few ouncestoo, but got him weihed today and he has gaine done back,so hopefully we are on the way up again now... oh he is soooooo cute, and just the image of his daddy.....

the birth was pretty quick in the end, after being all ready to go for surgery, i went into labour 40 mins before they were coming down to get me for my turn.... and he was born within 2 hours.... i only pushed three times and he was here, but because it was so quick, he was in shick and had to go to SCBU for the first four hours, to have oxygen etc... so i got to give hima kiss onthe forehead and he was whicked away from me, it was strange to go thru that and then nt have my baby in my arms... but he was with me by 7 pm, ( he was born at 3.16 pm) and i am so so happy i cant even begin to explain ... i just sitlooking at himfor ages at a atime.... i havent put any pics on yet, Gary put some on his fb, which i wouldnt have chosen for himto put on, i look dog rough in themall... but i havent put any on yet, willget round to it when i can...

if you girls wanna add me on fb you will find me .. [email protected] would love to add ya.....

cant believe he is a week old today.... he weighed in at a very healthy 7lbs 12 . great for two and half weeks early ...... it wasn a very long week..... as my waters broke on july 31st , so i was in the entire week before he arrived....
anyway i was delighted to get away without the surgery.... amazing how those labour pains are sucha familiar pain while you are having them, ut how quickly you forget once the baby is here....

hope everyone is well...

lou
xxxxxxx

wow lovely you made me :cry: so so happy for you and so love his name. must of been had not having him in your arms for long at first bet you cant put him down now!! what a lovely size 2 i bet he is tiny.
going to add you on fb jane counsell(profile is scan photo)
all the best enjoy every min with him :kiss:

third trim next week :happydance::happydance:

hope everyone else i well, enjoying this summer weather :growlmad: xx

aww loobi what a lovely story :) i happen to think those pics gary put up were lovely hun, especially that one of you holding Alfie with tears in your eyes. It was such an emotional shot, you could really see just how overwhelmed and happy you were :cloud9:

Cant believe how the time is flying, Jane! How are you feeling these days? has the 3rd tri tiredness hit you yet?

How are things with you, Erin?

And hayley, wow you're 8 weeks already!! How exciting about your holiday to norfolk, sounds absolutely blissful and much needed after the stress of this year!!

Lisa, its lovely to hear from you! i hope the :witch: kindly disappears soon and makes way for O time! A whole week child-free eh? Use it wisely :winkwink: :laugh2:

As for me... just plodding along really. Organising everything for my home birth is very exciting. Ive been reading Hypnobirthing and Ina May's Guide to Childbirth which are both awesome books (highly recommend them to EVERYONE) and i'm feeling super confident about giving birth, really really looking forward to it! :D My birth pool arrived the other day, yay! :happydance: hubby and i inflated it to make sure it fit in my living room and its quite large lol. it's going to be quite a squeeze in there on the day, what with me, hubby, possibly my friend Lizzie, Jack, and 2 midwives! Although i don't plan to have any midwives come to the house until the absolute crucial moment. So hopefully it will still be a nice calm atmosphere.

Getting bigger every day it seems; i look in the mirror every morning and the bump is larger. Can't believe ill have my baby in my arms soon, it feels like just yesterday i was in here gushing about getting my BFP. I went into labour with Jack at 36+4 so it might not be all that long until it happens!

Hope you're all well, sorry ive not been in here for a while again :hugs:

aww immi, a homebirth sounds lovely. i'm too scared to have one though & i'm such a wimp so i want any drugs on hand incase i can't handle it :rofl:

i got my scan date through, 14th september. my booking in appointment isn't until the 30th september!? i always thought that the booking in was before the scan? :shrug:

i have got a few days off work this week & i'm thinking of taking time off til friday, gives me a 2 week break from work which at the mo, is much needed!
i didn't realise how hard it would be working full time with morning sickness.

well id best go, hope you are all ok xxxx

Hayley, you should read Hypnobirthing. Seriously, even if you dont do the course (i havent) the whole philosophy on labour and birthing is so enlightening and inspiring. It really helps one see how cultural expectations and fear are what causes labour to be frightening and painful, not labour itself.

thanks immi, i might just do that :thumbup:

i rung up the birthing centre & questioned my booking in appointment date & they have got it wrong, it's now on 31st august at 10.30am! good job i checked really.

sickness has eased today so i have took the opportunity to have a clear out, 2 huge bin bags of clothes so far :thumbup: steve will be so proud of me lol!

well i'd best hang my washing out as it's sunny at last :happydance:

have a good day everyone xxxx

wow hayley, passed the 8 week mark already... woohooooooooo......
cant believe alfie is almost 2 weeks old already...

i dont have much time, but wanted to say hi... and hope everyone is doing well..lots of love
xxxxxxx

aww i love your little pic of alfie :hugs: makes me wana give hime a little cuddle, he's so cute laura.

i'm now approaching the 9 week mark :happydance: hoping the sickness & gagging goes away soon so i can start to feel human again!

i've got a busy day today, pick our new car up at 4, got to pack for our holiday tomorrow & finish getting steves birthday bits, busy busy busy!

have a nice day ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9 weeks wow thats great news
have a lovely time away!! xx
im now in 3rd trim cant believe it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g