We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

oh wow..jenny...i am so pleased for you...what a come back!!!!!!!!

sending you lots of love
xxxxxx

omg bexx, 11 weeks gone already??? where is the time going? :laugh2:

I know, so close to 2nd tri I can almost smell it lol. :D

Heard hb yesterday and it was clearer than ever before. So looking forward to scan on 22nd and then we have Christmas - such an exciting month! :D

Hope you girls are doing well. :flower:

Hi girls

I am just updating my cycle, so just cut and paste and amend your details, I also thought its a good way to keep an eye on your own cycles and symptoms, if you wish:-

Clare -

ovulation day, feeling a bit crampy - 10 days until testing (POAS freak)
1dpo - just started feeling a bit AF'y lol!! CM still wet, strong line again on OPK but still lighter than control line, may BD tonight. - 9 days until testing

Imogen - 2dpo. no symptoms, cm starting to lessen. 8 days until i want to test but 12 days until i should!! haha.

Louise- 5dpo (or so i think) really bad cramping and lower back pain - 7 days till testing also a poas addict- got a headache

Lisa ~ on cd49....wondering whether her ovaries have given up the ghost and the witch has forgotten where she lives....just wanting something/anything to happen soon!

Congratulations to Jenni, I dont know you hun but congratulations and have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Its bloody freezing here today, fog all day, the whole place is just so still! Done a bit of online Xmas shopping, been to a friends and then tackled housework. Not an exciting day at all, but out tomorrow with the girlies for a curry.

Will check back later. xxxx

Hey Everyone....:hugs:

Jenny.....:dance: You're back hun....I've missed you sweets.....and of course you can stay now you're PREGNANT....:wohoo::happydance::wohoo::yipee:
That is the best news Hun sending truckloads of super sticky :dust: for a healthy bean:hugs:

Thankyou Im_mi....a slap is just what my ovaries need I think. I actually haven't taken my b-vits for the past few days as apparently they work best in the beginning half of the cycle as they help to mature the follicle....think this cycle's one must be close to drawing it's pension:haha:

So how is everyone doing on this very :cold: evening? I'm supposed to be taking Poppy to her ringcraft class tonight but am currently sat in my pj's with big snuggly dressing gown on...:dohh:...think that is where I'm going to be staying!
I didn't take my temp this morning either....may free fall for a bit as it's christmas. If the ol Hag hasn't turned up by new year then I'll head back to my GP again. Have had hardly any spotting today and am having possible O niggles tonight but :shrug:

Hope you're all having a good day....and Jen I'm made up that you're back:hugs: xxxx

:wave: jenny nice to meet you all the best for the 9 months ahead what a lovely surprise you got at the doctors :hugs:

bexx bet you cant wait for your scan, are you keeping it a surprise?? or finding out the sex??

lisa i would stay where you are :winkwink: im just about to do the same thing and snuggle up on the sofa its so so cold

have a great weekend and catch you girlies soon :hugs:

Lisa, glad I'm not the only one who's noticed it's gotten nippy. We haven't got central heating in our house, so I need to be feeling brave to venture outside the living room. :D

Surely AF must show up by Christmas - has she lost your address? Perhaps Santa will bring her. :D

bexx bet you cant wait for your scan, are you keeping it a surprise?? or finding out the sex??

Ooohh.. we can't resist knowing the gender, if only because we're having trouble agreeing on boys names and thus it would save us a lot of hassle if it's a girl. :D

Got several weeks before we'll have that scan though, but we'll see if we can get the sonographer to have a guess at the 12 week scan.

Lisa, glad I'm not the only one who's noticed it's gotten nippy. We haven't got central heating in our house, so I need to be feeling brave to venture outside the living room. :D

Bless you Hun...*Sends a big fluffy dressing gown and bright stripy slipper socks*:haha:

Surely AF must show up by Christmas - has she lost your address? Perhaps Santa will bring her. :D

I really hope so Hun! I'm hoping this mega long cycle will see me ovulate and then no more spotting....just:bfp::winkwink: But if my silly body can't manage that I'd be happy with the :witch: and sooner rather than later...:dohh:

Your scan is so close now hun, you must be so excited especially as you have the doppler there to give reassurance that everything will be ok. I can't wait for pics...hope Lil Munchkin is feeling photogenic:laugh2:

:hugs: n Love xxx

Ooohh.. we can't resist knowing the gender, if only because we're having trouble agreeing on boys names and thus it would save us a lot of hassle if it's a girl. :D

Got several weeks before we'll have that scan though, but we'll see if we can get the sonographer to have a guess at the 12 week scan.

Ooo, how exciting your dating scan, they wont be able to tell you the sex hun, they can only do that at your 20 week one. My mate has her 20 week scan on the 22nd, she is hoping for a boy as she has 3 girls. Good luckxxx

Bless you Hun...*Sends a big fluffy dressing gown and bright stripy slipper socks*:haha:

I really hope so Hun! I'm hoping this mega long cycle will see me ovulate and then no more spotting....just:bfp::winkwink: But if my silly body can't manage that I'd be happy with the :witch: and sooner rather than later...:dohh:

Your scan is so close now hun, you must be so excited especially as you have the doppler there to give reassurance that everything will be ok. I can't wait for pics...hope Lil Munchkin is feeling photogenic:laugh2:

:hugs: n Love xxx

Hi Lisa

How are you bearing up with this awful cycle? I really hope something happens sooner for you I would be at my wits end by now. Good luck hunnie xx

YAY Jenny!!!!

And holy crap Bexx.......11 weeks?!?!?!?!!

I'm still at my damn job. And the worst part is no one is talking to me. This has never happened to me before. I've always had many people i could atleast conversate with. I'm looking, and looking fast for a new job. I already put in for FMLA, which allows me to transfer early to another department.

I am so happy someone got their BFP! I'm still waiting patiently for mine. Hopefully sooner than later!

Have a good night girls.

Morning Everyone:hugs:

Clare...thanks hun:hugs: It is beginning to drive me mad:dohh: Shaun probably deserves a medal as big as a frying pan for living with me:rofl:
How was your night out chick? Hope you had a good time:hugs:

Loobi, Clare, Louise, Im_mi, Erin (my god there's loads of you!:rofl:) how is the tww going????....any good symptoms going on?

Erin...It sounds just awful hun at work...bless you:hugs: At least you can transfer early to another department...keep that chin up sweets, thinking of you:hugs: When are you testing by the way?

Katie...how are things Lovely....hope the wait to O isn't much longer!.....I wanna join you!

Toni...What have you been upto this week chick? I thought of you yesterday actually I went down to Cardiff and met up with my best friend, we went to a fab place called the tea rooms I think....loads of amazing teas and oh my god cake heaven!

Yes girls the ticker had to move nowhere this morning but at least it didn't go back down:dohh:....Stop me it's Lisa's sod it attitude coming in:trouble::haha:

Bexx...How have you been feeling this past week hun? I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by.....1wk6days....you're in 2nd tri:shock:......We'll have to plan a cyber party :wine::cake::wine::munch::drunk:....it'll be the best party ever!:rofl:

Jenny....How are you feeling sweets? Hope my seat on the bus partner is keeping that :cloud9: right next door reserved for me:hugs:
Are you ready for christmas hun? Callum is pretty much sorted but he maybe the only one:dohh: I'm dragging Shaun shopping with me on friday...he makes for a handsome bag carrier:rofl:

Nibbler....Missing you heaps hun:hugs:

Hayley...where are you chick?:hugs: Hope all is ok xx

Well folks nothing new or exciting to report here...still the same old stuff going on....having more O/crampy twinges going on and it may turn into a no spotting day as well...keeping everything crossed!
Don't forget X-Factor is on at 7:30 tonight....who do we reckon is going to win????

Hope you're all ok....sending big cyber hugs and love xxxxx

Morning Everyone:hugs:

Clare...thanks hun:hugs: It is beginning to drive me mad:dohh: Shaun probably deserves a medal as big as a frying pan for living with me:rofl:
How was your night out chick? Hope you had a good time:hugs:

Loobi, Clare, Louise, Im_mi, Erin (my god there's loads of you!:rofl:) how is the tww going????....any good symptoms going on?

Erin...It sounds just awful hun at work...bless you:hugs: At least you can transfer early to another department...keep that chin up sweets, thinking of you:hugs: When are you testing by the way?

Katie...how are things Lovely....hope the wait to O isn't much longer!.....I wanna join you!

Toni...What have you been upto this week chick? I thought of you yesterday actually I went down to Cardiff and met up with my best friend, we went to a fab place called the tea rooms I think....loads of amazing teas and oh my god cake heaven!

Yes girls the ticker had to move nowhere this morning but at least it didn't go back down:dohh:....Stop me it's Lisa's sod it attitude coming in:trouble::haha:

Bexx...How have you been feeling this past week hun? I can't believe how fast the weeks are flying by.....1wk6days....you're in 2nd tri:shock:......We'll have to plan a cyber party :wine::cake::wine::munch::drunk:....it'll be the best party ever!:rofl:

Jenny....How are you feeling sweets? Hope my seat on the bus partner is keeping that :cloud9: right next door reserved for me:hugs:
Are you ready for christmas hun? Callum is pretty much sorted but he maybe the only one:dohh: I'm dragging Shaun shopping with me on friday...he makes for a handsome bag carrier:rofl:

Nibbler....Missing you heaps hun:hugs:

Hayley...where are you chick?:hugs: Hope all is ok xx

Well folks nothing new or exciting to report here...still the same old stuff going on....having more O/crampy twinges going on and it may turn into a no spotting day as well...keeping everything crossed!
Don't forget X-Factor is on at 7:30 tonight....who do we reckon is going to win????

Hope you're all ok....sending big cyber hugs and love xxxxx

Good afternoon Lisa and the rest of the girls

What have you all been upto today, battling around the shops?lol!! I have not done alot today, just popped to Morrisons for a few bits and pieces, gonna colour my hair soon as I am out with the girlies for a curry and a few bevvies (not too many, lol). I have Ella's cub Xmas Fayre so she is got to be there tomorrow at 12:00pm to man a stall so I do not want a hangover!

Here is my update anyway, feel free if you want to join me:-

Clare -

ovulation day, feeling a bit crampy - 10 days until testing (POAS freak)

1dpo - just started feeling a bit AF'y lol!! CM still wet, strong line again on OPK but still lighter than control line, may BD tonight. - 9 days until testing

2dpo- late last night I had this weird pain on my right side, not ovulation pain, I dont know what it was but it hurt for a good hour or so, I then started getting paranoid about it being an eptopic, not sure if you can get them so early on! I have a few niggles down there today, CM is lotioney, and CP is high,soft and wet. I am not gonna check that too often, I dont like doing it!!
I did an OPK defo neg today so there is no more I can do, I couldnt BD last night hubby went out down the pub and got in at God knows what time! - 8 days until testing

Imogen - 2dpo. no symptoms, cm starting to lessen. 8 days until i want to test but 12 days until i should!! haha.

Louise- 5dpo (or so i think) really bad cramping and lower back pain - 7 days till testing also a poas addict- got a headache

Lisa ~ on cd49....wondering whether her ovaries have given up the ghost and the witch has forgotten where she lives....just wanting something/anything to happen soon!

Have a lovely evening, and I want Olly to win X-Factor, not that I will be into see it, gonna sky plus it!!! Take care my lovely ladies xxxxx

Don't ask lol. Morning sickness is worst it's ever been, surely it must end soon? My parrot bit me this afternoon and it wasn't a very hard bite, but I just burst into floods of tears. Poor hubby felt so helpless lol. I so hope it goes by Christmas. I'm visiting my mum on Christmas Eve and she lives about 35 miles away. Considering I almost threw up in the car on the way home from Tesco a few days ago, I'm not looking forward to such a long journey feeling the way I do.

On top of that, I've got general pelvic twinges and can't sleep. All the normal pregnancy stuff lol. I could do with a celebration when this stage is over, but you'll have to do all the drinking. Just make sure there's plenty of chocolate cake. :D

I didn't realise the X-Factor final is spread over 2 nights. How on earth are they gonna fill up four hours of airtime lol. I think it ruins the suspense a bit to split it in two at this last stage. Anyway, I'm hoping Olly goes tonight (sorry Clare :blush: ) and then I'd like it if Joe wins, but I like Stacey too.

I'll Sky+ it too, can't stand all those ad-breaks lol.

Hi ladies!

FF says my test date is the 22nd......so I'm holding off until then. I had to get 5 stitches in my arm yesterday because I'm a clutz and cut my arm on my fence. So that also came with a tetanus shot and a $150 co-pay at the emergency room. but the hubby and I got 2 BD's in around O time. So, I still have a chance. Hopefully, with evertyhing stressing me out lately, I will get a little bundle of joy before Christmas.

Have a good night!:flower:

Hey Ladies,

There is a lot going on here and I am not sure if you have room for a newbie.

I am a praying woman and would first just like to send my prayers and lots of baby :dust:to all of you are TTC.

I am currently on cycle 2 and are on CD21 of a 25 day cycle. I am patiently trying to wait until AF is due this week on the 17th to test but its driving me :wacko:

I am not sure if any of you could relate or are on my cycle. I was just looking for a buddy to share with.

Thanks for listening.

Hi Ladies!

I finally got all caught up on this thread! Glad to see everyone's doing relatively well and getting ready for Christmas! We did a little shopping yesterday, but nothing really Christmas related. We bought new cabintes for above our laundry area, and now that they're up we started cleaning out the spare bedroom. Our spare bedroom has pretty much become the dumping ground for random crap we don't want to deal with, so cleaning it all out is going to be quite the challenge. But, once it's all cleared out, then we can start the process of lightly remodeling it in order to make it into Alex's room.

I've been feeling kinda crappy the last couple days. I've had nausea on and off, and I've been really tired. When I was pg with Alex I took a nap every day for the first eight weeks, and I'm trying to stay rested this time around. The nausea, though, is a little unexpected. I didn't get any morning sickness with Alex, so I wasn't really expecting it this time. I hope it stays at bay or is at least mild, especially since we're leaving for NYC on Thursday. DH's really excited about the trip, and on the one hand I am too, but on the other hand, I'm worried that I'm going to be a total downer since I'm so tired and nauseated. PMA, though, right?!

Reading through all the posts reminded me what the doctor told me on Wednesday. I gave him my charts for the past several months and once he saw that I was ovulating, he gave me the charts back and told me that charting is counter productive to getting pg. He said that the more measures people take to get pg, the lower their chances. Apparently study after study confirms that charting, opks, etc. all add just enough stress to influence the outcome. He said that if a couple has sex 2 times a week, there's no reason they shouldn't get pg within six months (barring other problems, of course). So there's an argument for freefalling. And you know, I kind of buy it. The cycle I got pg with Alex and this cycle, although I was temping, I wasn't obsessing. I only did one opk, and I happened to catch the surge. Actually, this was the last cycle that we were going to try for a while, and I was kind of looking forward to the break! Well, now I guess I get a different kind of break!

Oh, and Lisa, a friend of mine went through accupuncture the cycle she got pg, and she and her DH had been trying for two years. I've got my fingers crossed that it will work like that for you!!!

Off to bed! :sleep: Talk to you ladies tomorrow!! :hi:

:wohoo: :yipee: BnB is Back Online! :yipee: :wohoo:

Morning Girls....:hugs:
I can't believe how long the site was down for yesterday...:nope:

Welcome baby#3....there's always room for more Hun. Hope the nasty Ol :witch: stays away from you this week...and you can become another one of our pg charms sprinkling the dust over the rest of us hopefuls.

Clare....How did your night out go Babe...hope you had a fab time:hugs:
Anymore symptoms to obsess over?!:winkwink:

Louise...How are you getting on chick? Hope you're ok:hugs:

Loobi...I sent you an email yesterday chick when the site was down but thank you again so much for that book hun...my lil bubble of PMA just keeps growing the more I read:rofl:
How has the weekend been...I know you said that the witch warning signs were due to arrive if she was going to come....everything crossed that she doesn't hun:hugs:

Im_mi...What have you been upto chick? Feels like we haven't 'spoken' in ages Hun....Hope all is ok. What does Jack think of all the christmas decorations?

Erin....I've got everything crossed for the 22nd sweetie...you deserve something amazing to happen to end the year with:hugs:
How's your arm? Hope it heals quickly:hugs:

Bexx....Oh Bless you Hun!:hugs: I really hope it all settles down soon and yes definately by christmas!:hugs: Was it the naughty parrot that you posted the pic of that decided you looked tasty? Have they been acting any different towards you since you found out you were pg?
Your wish was answered last night...bless him...I thought he done ok but still voted for Joe:winkwink:

Jefner...Hope the nausea doesn't worsen Hun and you and your DH get to really enjoy NYC:hugs:
I actually totally agree with you hun and your doc...and my gp who told me almost a year ago to stop the charts etc...:dohh: I think about it and then this cycle throws itself into the mix...I've never had a cycle like it before that I can remember and it kinda reminds me that at least I know I haven't O...(dare I say yet?!) opposed to just not knowing. I've been a lot more relaxed about taking temps this cycle and haven't used any opks so I guess it's an improvement!:dohh::rofl:

Hope all the other girls (Bumbleb, Drazic, Nibbler & T'elle) are all ok....what's news Sweets?:hugs:

Not a lot to report this end...again....it's getting boring now isn't it huh?!:dohh::rofl:
Had a spotting free day yesterday and quite a bit of watery cm and cervix was HSO...:shock:....luckily we managed to DTD on saturday night cos DH was tired last night. Callum woke us up before temp time this morning so couldn't take it to see if it had risen....hopefully seduce my DH tonight and temp tomorrow:winkwink:....keep everything crossed for a rise girls....Pleeeeeese:winkwink:....Welshrose is gonna be bald and :wacko: if it goes on much longer!:rofl:

Heaps of Love to everyone and truckloads of the all important :dust: xxxx

well i was lost when the site went down last night :growlmad:
hope you all had a great weekend it was a cold one. im glad jo would won xfactor :happydance:
well any advice on the earliest i could do a sneaky test?? :haha: i have had 2 sleepless night tossing and turning, sore boobs, watery discharge and headache ](*,) hope its not like last month when i noticed everything and got a bfn. think i ovulated sat (not sure if you count sat or not:shrug:) so today makes me 9dpo too early i know :haha:
well looking forward to hearing what you have all been up too :hugs:

:haha: what a blonde moment i was having of course i dont count sat as it days past ovulation :haha: im not that stupid i promise :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->