We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

9 weeks hayley... thats amazing! I hope the sickness lifts soon, it really is rotten. I mean, it's nice at first because it's so reassuring but after a while the novelty really wears off :haha:

i'm feeling sooooo pregnant today, omg. My bump is getting so big and hard now, every day i feel bigger. Its weird though because i'm not fed up yet? with Jack i had completely had enough by the time i was about this far along but im still quite enjoying it. i hope that means that this baby will stay in for longer than 36 weeks!!

Although the one thing im really NOT enjoying is the pregnancy insomnia. I wasn't sleeping too badly, other than waking up to pee a lot and with stiff joints sometimes, but these past few days i have found it impossible to fall asleep. i spend ages tossing and turning and trying to get comfortable. There's just not enough space in a double bed for a husband and a pregnant wife!!

immi i can't believe how close your due date is now, so exciting :happydance:

i had an awful day of constantly being sick. i ended up buying some sea bands & they seem to have took the edge off so i could actually at dinner & keep it down :thumbup:

it's 9:30pm & i haven't even begun to pack yet so i'd best get my bum into gear! have a lovely week ladies, i will pop on facebook on my phone & let you know how my week is going, please be sunny!!!!

by the time i am next on here i will be 10 weeks :happydance:

have a great time lovely hope you get some better weather!! oh and the sea bands carry on working. i had really bad sickness so understand how nice it is to keep something down!!

immi not long now bet your so exciting i wish i had a king size bed like you not enough room. hope little one stays cooking alittle longer for you xx

Girlies, even having a king size bed doesnt help, trust me. I am the same tossing and turning, waking up every time to turn over, heartburnm, loo, up every 1-2 hours and then sometimes cant get back to sleep. For me I had another blood test as I was very anemic, but despite the medication I still was feeling crap. I had another blood test done and my thyroid is playing up, never had this problem before, I have now been referred to the consultant urgently. Having an under active thyroid can cause tiredness and insomnia, so having that on top of normal pregnancy tiredness and running around after two kids is no joy and I have well and truly had enough!

The baby is brim at the moment and an average size so thats all fab, cant believe I have less than 6 weeks to go, hopefully it will pass quickly.

Anyway take care all of you lovely ladies xxxxxxxxx

Hayley, im so glad the sea bands are working for you! they really helped me when i was suffering with MS. I found them to be most useful if i put them on before the sickness had a chance to kick in in the mornings, that way i could eat something without retching the whole time and that would help a lot. Have a fab holiday hun, i hope you can enjoy it despite the sickness!

Jane, omg yes a kingsize would be amazing! although like claire said it probably still wouldnt be enough space :haha: We're going to co-sleep with the baby and will probably end up having Jack in bed with us too lol, so it looks like we'll have to invest in a king-size mattress and do away with the bed-frame altogether!

Aw claire, thats rubbish news about your thyroid :( you must be exhausted. a friend of mine developed thyroid issues after having her baby and it was really debilitating. I hope it clears up soon for you hon. i cant believe how close you are, hang in there, you'll soon have that baby in your arms!

Am officially 34 weeks now, i can't believe i will have a baby within 6 weeks (providing i don't go overdue, of course!). i spoke too soon with my last post; today i have just been so incredibly fed up it's unreal. Ive been fairly comfortable up until now but all of a sudden my bump has just gotten massive and everything hurts, omg. Just getting up and down the stairs is a trial. Im really looking forward to this baby arriving now. I am petrified of how hard it will be, and i'm anxious about it but it will be SO nice to be able to bend in the middle again!!! lol.

oh wow it worked lol! how is everyone?

i'll be 10 weeks tomorrow :happydance:

sickness went on thursday, i was actually really worried but good god did it return!!! i seem to have hugged the toilet since! how on earth am i going to survive going back to work on tuesday!

our holiday was nice but steves parents wound me up about breastfeeding. i'm not sure if i want to do it yet, it's my decision & they jumped down my throat saying i am selfish to not breast feed & i am not thinking about the baby bla bla bla!!! at one point i remember saying that 'the baby' is infact 'my baby' and i will do what i think is best for both of us!

it's my anniversary today & steve has just put on a crappy film for us to watch, thank god for the laptop :rofl:

glad you had a nice time away apart from the in laws like you said its your baby so you do what you want. i moan about my oh parents as they dont bother with us or the kids but at least they cant poke they nose in.
my sickness came and went lovely some days i was really glad it had gone but it would soon come back!!!! xx

clare any more signs of little one coming yet? do you think it was your plug how exciting xx

im mi same for you lovely not long to go now have you everything ready? did you have jack by now? cant remember how early he was. xx

laura hope little man is doing well im sure he is growing lots already. he is so so cute xx

lisa hope your ok lovely thinking of you xxx

and erin hi lovely if you still pop in xxx

nothing much happing my end apart from realy struggling to sleep cant get comfortable, going to do some baby washing what with this lovely weather xx

Hi girls

My MIL lives in Ireland so she cant interfere too much although she has a good go via the phone, if I see International come up on my phone I just hand it straight to DH lol!!!

Jane, I have been feeling different lately. I am sure the baby has engaged, things are sooooo much heavier down there, lots of shooting pains, more braxton hicks and stacks of CM. Also I have noticed I have been sooooo emotional again like I was when I was first pregnant. I think something is going on with my hormones and things are changing. Sleep is a bloody nightmare, I've been waking up with sore pelvis and back so think things are loosen up for the birth......eeekkk!!!!! I am up every two hours which is really getting to me , its been going on 7 weeks now. I have the consultant next Monday about my thyroid and iron so hopefully he can sort me out. Insomnia is a side effect of thyroid problems too.

I will be on the last box tomorrow, yipppeeeee, midwife Wednesday and next Friday I will be full term, good gosh!!!

I am already for the baby now so just sitting here waiting.

Anyway, hope you are all good girls, time is starting to fly for you Hayley, nearly 2nd tri already and Jane not long for you either. yay!! xxxxxx

we paid for a baby bond scan today, it was great :happydance: i've put a pic on my facebook page for you to see. it gave us a little wave lol xxxxxxxxxxx

Ahh bless, we never had any private scans done, was very tempted though.

I lost some more of my plug today, it was quite a bit of stringy stuff so things are beginning to happen slowly!!yay!!!!

Anyway take care xxxxx

how is everybody? my dr gave me promethazine for the sickness but i have still had really bad days so not sure if they are working to be honest!

i'm feeling ok at the moment but i'm scared to go out incase i need to be sick. i can't wait til this part is over with, i really wont miss it in the slightest!

not long & we will be celebrating 2 new arrivals :happydance: how exciting! please only tell me the nice parts of labour lol :rofl:

clare how exciting it wont be long now lovely!!! im sure i had a show with the others a week or 2 before cant wait to hear all about it

hayley saw the gorgeous scan photo how cute bet that made it feel so so real!! i really hope your sickness goes lovely i cant really help as mine lasted till way over 20wks but fingers crossed yours will be over before you know it

hope everyone else is well

i will be 30 weeks in 5days but it seems to be dragging abit now still got plenty to do like sort out bag and abit more baby washing fingers crossed the sun comes back!! been having loads of quite painful braxton hicks so things must be getting ready

enjoy the rest of the weekend xx

Hey girls

Baby is 3/5 pal so when it gets to 2/5 pal I will be engaged!!!! yay!!!!!!!! I have been given codeine from my consultant apprently I can take 3 x per day and they are 30mg, but I will not take that much, God I would be off my nut. He gave me them as my headaches are soooooo bad, but hey not long now. Jane I thought I was in labour on Sat braxton hicks every 5 mins for 4 hours and then they died off, they bloody hurt too. I have been reminded of after pains today, forgot about those buggers, apprently hurt more the more kids you have had, the midwife said that a woman who has had 3 can think they are in labor again, I will have the codeine at the ready lol!!! My mw said if I get the all clear from hospital re. thyroid and iron I can start the eviction process, so bring on the weekend!!!! You never know this time next week I could be snuggled with my princess.

Anyway take care xxxxx

Hey girls

Baby is 3/5 pal so when it gets to 2/5 pal I will be engaged!!!! yay!!!!!!!! I have been given codeine from my consultant apprently I can take 3 x per day and they are 30mg, but I will not take that much, God I would be off my nut. He gave me them as my headaches are soooooo bad, but hey not long now. Jane I thought I was in labour on Sat braxton hicks every 5 mins for 4 hours and then they died off, they bloody hurt too. I have been reminded of after pains today, forgot about those buggers, apprently hurt more the more kids you have had, the midwife said that a woman who has had 3 can think they are in labor again, I will have the codeine at the ready lol!!! My mw said if I get the all clear from hospital re. thyroid and iron I can start the eviction process, so bring on the weekend!!!! You never know this time next week I could be snuggled with my princess.

Anyway take care xxxxx

how exciting lovely :happydance: its so so close!! so glad you said that about the braxton hicks on sunday mine were really really strong and lasted from about 2pm till about 9pm coming anad going but painful wondered if they were worse after more children
keep us posted lovely hope you get all the clear so you can start moving little macy xx

I did get the all clear, although i am seeing midwife today. I pushed for the appointment. When I went to the hospital Monday they said my bp was a bit high, normally its 100/70 this time its 142/70, they said that was fine. But although I suffer headaches I have had trouble shifting a bit of a weird one that developed over the weekend, and also although my ankles swell they seem more swollen and I dont want something I normally have to mask a potentially serious condition. I read on the internet anything over 140 is considered as high blood pressure regardless of the bottom number, so I would rather be safe than sorry.

Oh I had a clary sage and lavender bath last night, lol!!! Didnt do nothing lol!

Take care xxx

god it's quiet in here.

well for those who don't know, 12 weeks scan went really well :thumbup: they brought me forward a few days so now due march 25th :happydance:

heres a little pic of our baby :cloud9:

Attachments

• 12 weeks 4 days.jpg
    12 weeks 4 days.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member