~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

ahh your kids will be so excited!

i could cry today my chart is now saying i have ovulated yet, this will make it 3 months that i havent ovulated i am gutted i really thought i was getting on track this month :cry: x

hi britt.
sorry about your stupid chart, mine did exactly the same, says i havent ovulated yet...:cry:

its so annoying isnt it! i have had 2 different ovulation dates and now none, im sorry same happened to you xx:hugs:

i could cry today my chart is now saying i have ovulated yet, this will make it 3 months that i havent ovulated i am gutted i really thought i was getting on track this month :cry: x

hi britt.
sorry about your stupid chart, mine did exactly the same, says i havent ovulated yet...:cry:

its so annoying isnt it! i have had 2 different ovulation dates and now none, im sorry same happened to you xx:hugs:

i dont know if i should laugh or cry...:growlmad: first, it said i ov on cd10, then it said cd20 and now not at all... seems we are getting the same responses (just with different dates) i dont know anymore, i expect af to come in the next week or so.... fx for you though. xx

hi britt.

i dont know if i should laugh or cry...:growlmad: first, it said i ov on cd10, then it said cd20 and now not at all... seems we are getting the same responses (just with different dates) i dont know anymore, i expect af to come in the next week or so.... fx for you though. xx

what are your cycles normally like? xx

tbh i think if charting is being like that it be best buy a batch of ovulation sticks and get a more certain result if/if not your ovulating... as temps and cm can be wrong for some reason or another

hi britt. my cycles normally range from 30-39 days...last month was 62 days :( either my af will come in the next week or so, OR i may be in for another long long cycle

tbh i think if charting is being like that it be best buy a batch of ovulation sticks and get a more certain result if/if not your ovulating... as temps and cm can be wrong for some reason or another

Gemma, my cbfm (which i used for the first time this month) stayed on LOW, i used some opk's, and got a positive(ish) although i dont think it was quite there :wacko: today i have a dull pain in my (.)(.) although nothing to write home about :haha: also, some dull aches in lower abdomen...:wacko: guess i will just have to TRY and keep on dtd...

hi britt. my cycles normally range from 30-39 days...last month was 62 days :( either my af will come in the next week or so, OR i may be in for another long long cycle

the thing i dont understand though is ovulation comes first so surely you will have ovulated if AF comes so if AF does come it means the chart is wrong doesnt it. I am wondering about my thermometer my temps just seem to be a bit staggered one day top next bottom?? i dont know if i should buy a different one. I am on day 83 of my cycle that is rediculous isnt it xx

yeah i think i will have to do that next time and see were i get with them, i am just going to still test next week just to make sure then test 4 weeks after if nothing happens and get booked in with the doc xx

the thing i dont understand though is ovulation comes first so surely you will have ovulated if AF comes so if AF does come it means the chart is wrong doesnt it. I am wondering about my thermometer my temps just seem to be a bit staggered one day top next bottom?? i dont know if i should buy a different one. I am on day 83 of my cycle that is rediculous isnt it xx

i honestly dont know anymore, it is supposed to work like that, :wacko: but last month i didnt get any lines on opk's....and AF started cd62.. :wacko::wacko: i really hope you ov soon and get your BFP! :dust:

you know my ticker ... are the symptoms what u be feeling IF pregnant or just normal cycle symptoms for that day?

you know my ticker ... are the symptoms what u be feeling IF pregnant or just normal cycle symptoms for that day?

i think it is IF PREGNANT cos its kinda like a countdown to pregnancy so assuming you are xx

ooooooooo.... i hope i am i dont wanna feel this rubbish and nothing show for it! lol

i have rang the doctors and i am booked in for 5:15 on the 22nd which is good cos thats the day i was going to do a test so i will still do one in the morning then go to my appointment if i get a negative xx

ooooooooo.... i hope i am i dont wanna feel this rubbish and nothing show for it! lol

I was just thinking the same thing! If I end up not being pregnant this cycle, then all these crappy symptoms were for nothing?!?! No thank you!! :hissy:

Are you thinking of testing soon? I tested yesterday, bfn (10 dpo) and did not test this morning.

Hey girls, mind if I join. TTC but very little chance of me falling pregnant. Trying to stay positive though.

xxx

Hi Gemma:hi:! This is a great question.:thumbup: Have you found out yet bc I was wondering the same thing. Please let me know if you find out. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->