~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

Id be demanding my doc send me to the fs if I had been trying for 3 years.

I've been trying 5 months and i have been referred but i have known issues.

X

Can I join your crew? I am currently on 0DPO and I will be testing on 12 January. I usually get spotting about 6 days before the AF arrives so if I get that far I will very hopeful.
We've being :sex:every day since CD10, using CBFM, taking B-vits and drinking grapefruit juice so not much else I can do. Really hoping for a :bfp: to start the New Year.
Wishing everyone :bfp: start to the New Year!

Happy New Year Ladies, Heres hoping for that january BFP !!!!

Hi Gemma! First I wanna say happy new years to everyone!!
Could you please put me down for testing Jan 29th? We will be bd'ing every other day, and using Conceive +! :thumbup: I feel real good about 2011! :happydance:

Hi I'm new. :) First of all happy new Year everyone! May 2011 bring you the best!

This is our second month trying. I'm expecting my AF on the 11th so I'll probably test around the 16th. I haven't had any symptoms yet (last moth I had everything lol) just backache.

Can I join you?

xx

Hello ladies,

how are you all? its gone really quiet in here, where are you all??? hows the baby making going?

xx

i was thinkiong how quiet it is :( ....

baby makings great in 2ww now :) fingers crossed

Hi ladies and fellow test addicts,

just thought i would share that amazon are having a sale on clearblue with free p&p

just got a digi twin pack for £7.50

xxx

Hi ladies

well i did a:test: today a day early and i got :bfp::happydance::happydance::dance::dance::headspin::yipee::wohoo::bunny:\\:D/

xxx

Wooooo! :happydance: congratulations babe! Hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months :) so happy for you! Hopefully it wont be long till we're joining you in first tri. Congrats again xxxx

hi ladies just poping in to see how you are all doing? xxx

I got my BFP a week ago today. Very very nervous though. How is everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->