~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

would i be getting a bfp whilst implanting though..
been googling like mad and found loads of girls that got there bfp after bleed but non whilst bleeding.... my af is 3 days early anyway.. bleeding is heavier now im literally lying here with pillows under bum to try calm bleeding down.... the line shown up same time as 2nd line... its a lighter than control line but can see it nice and clear cant take pic at minute as mum as my camera as she took kids out today and she wanted pictures.....

Hi ladies,

how are you all? well I am 14dpo, got a BFN and no sign of AF but I dont feel pregnant.

gemma dont give up hope you have been such an inspration to me and given so much support hugs

xxx

Backache is getting worse :( ouchhh. Dont think its a symptom though :( really bloated, constipated, feel sick.. Think they're all symptoms of constipation though.. Getting fed up now..

I'm determined as well!!! Thinking positive... just BD'ing every other day from then end of the AF to the next.... is that trying too hard?:blush:

Morning Ladies

How is everyone?

well i am soooo happy this morning, as much as i wanted to get my BFP for crimbo, AF arrived yesterday and i am so happy that my cycle has sorted itself out and if that means waiting for the new year then thats fine i am just glad i can cancel my doctors appointment and start a fresh and knwo something might actually happen this time.

Gemma any news?? just been reading your responses. xx

mine just got confusing by the second i had 5 bfp... i'll try upload later... but i took 1 this morning and was the faintest line ever..i rang doctors and they said theres nothing they can do just gotta wait til i finish period and see if i get a normal cycle next month..

only thing confuses me is

9dpo negative
10dpo didnt test
11dpo period and bfp

?? im still bleeding heavy so tryin think as early period rather than anything else.. theres a few tears been shed and cant explain how miserable i feel. i really thought be my month!

congrats those who got there sticky beans x

mine just got confusing by the second i had 5 bfp... i'll try upload later... but i took 1 this morning and was the faintest line ever..i rang doctors and they said theres nothing they can do just gotta wait til i finish period and see if i get a normal cycle next month..

only thing confuses me is

9dpo negative
10dpo didnt test
11dpo period and bfp

?? im still bleeding heavy so tryin think as early period rather than anything else.. theres a few tears been shed and cant explain how miserable i feel. i really thought be my month!

congrats those who got there sticky beans x

Does your period seems different to other cycles?
yes i think the best thing you can do is wait for your period to finish then maybe test then?

Dont give up just remember there is a reason why this month wasnt the month i always believe things happen for a reason so take it has a positive :hugs: and we can be cycle buddies this cycle we are near enough arent we? xx

i was on the pill when caught for shelbie and kayden and had very light period but this is different to those... its became heavy and clotty and tests are getting lighter had to squint to see another line.... i used different tests off shelf with the possitives...

i did think i ovulated earlier so would explain early af...

i was on the pill when caught for shelbie and kayden and had very light period but this is different to those... its became heavy and clotty and tests are getting lighter had to squint to see another line.... i used different tests off shelf with the possitives...

i did think i ovulated earlier so would explain early af...

What CD are you on now?? lets make this cycle our cycle we can go through it together track symptoms together etc!

it will be nice as well cos we can enjoy christmas and make this month TTC for enjoyable xx :hugs:

didnt you get your bfp either?

well my cycles were 30 day regular.. until now... so im assuming now its 28-30 day cycle.. so guessing cd3 1sy day if period was saturday x

im updating 1st page to bfp's - testers - those who got bfn's can go thru to january testing - that way we dont forget out bfp girlies x

didnt you get your bfp either?

well my cycles were 30 day regular.. until now... so im assuming now its 28-30 day cycle.. so guessing cd3 1sy day if period was saturday x

No AF came sunday morning, but i had made an appointment to go to the docs on wednesday cos last period i had was september when i came off the pill so in a way it was a relieve that things had gone back to normal.

I am on cd2 so we are near enough the same so hopefully if i get a 29 - 30 day normal cycle we will be testing on the same day wont we xx

im updating 1st page to bfp's - testers - those who got bfn's can go thru to january testing - that way we dont forget out bfp girlies x

Good idea! This keeps it a positive thread as well doesnt it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->