~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

you know my ticker ... are the symptoms what u be feeling IF pregnant or just normal cycle symptoms for that day?

Hi Gemma:hi:! This is a great question.:thumbup: Have you found out yet bc I was wondering the same thing. Please let me know if you find out. Thanks.

apparently its if were pregnant :hugs:

i feel like im exaderating with sympptoms just looked at this cycle and i have looooaaaafddddsssss

you know my ticker ... are the symptoms what u be feeling IF pregnant or just normal cycle symptoms for that day?

Hi Gemma:hi:! This is a great question.:thumbup: Have you found out yet bc I was wondering the same thing. Please let me know if you find out. Thanks.

apparently its if were pregnant :hugs:

i feel like im exaderating with sympptoms just looked at this cycle and i have looooaaaafddddsssss

I have loooaaaaddddssss of symptoms this month too. Some I have never had but I am not getting my hopes up. Maybe this is our month hun. FX'ED for us. When are you testing?

i tested yday 9dpo n bfn but earlly right?

my main ones tht have my hopes up are:
increased cm after ov i meant loads sorry tmi!!
my boobs! i cant remember them ever hurting so much (apart from after giving birth)
but they feel n look huge and sore to touch and nipples are sooo sensitive..

ben said would that be happening already and i googled it and apparently so!
its wierd as hes like you been pregnant b4 dont u just 'know' well i wasnt looking for things back then so cant remember any of it LOL

my boobs! i cant remember them ever hurting so much (apart from after giving birth)

its wierd as hes like you been pregnant b4 dont u just 'know' well i wasnt looking for things back then so cant remember any of it LOL

I would think that would be too early.

my main ones are:
tons of cm also sorry tmi
dull headache every day for about a week
nauseaous
feel hungry after I have eaten (like I can't get enough to eat) v strange
boobs feel fuller and my DH says they are huge and v veiny
boobs v itchy all the time

My DH says the same thing to me. "Do you feel pg bc u have already had 2 children" but he forgets they are 14 & 16 yo. Don't really remember. LOL

I would think that would be too early.

my main ones are:
tons of cm also sorry tmi
dull headache every day for about a week
nauseaous
feel hungry after I have eaten (like I can't get enough to eat) v strange
boobs feel fuller and my DH says they are huge and v veiny
boobs v itchy all the time

My DH says the same thing to me. "Do you feel pg bc u have already had 2 children" but he forgets they are 14 & 16 yo. Don't really remember. LOL

oh i 4got head ache!
i get the my tummy feels empty like i havnt just eaten n makes rumbling noises!
i dnt feel sick but have 2 stop myself feeling sick if tht makes any sence

sorry for copying lol..

ooo wonder if its a sign 4 us??
do u check cervix sorry being personal now..
just asking as heard previous pregnant women never feels closed even when pregnant?

Gemma-I don't check my cervix. I just never have. I don't really know how sounds silly I know but I don't. :blush:

I forgot also I have had this v strange taste in my mouth for about a week. It isn't metallic or anything like that. This may sound strange but it tastes like paper or something. I can't really explain it. Sorry. I don't eat paper so I don't know why I think it tastes like that. v vvvvvvv strange.
Do you wake up starving like you haven't eaten forever but had a big dinner?

Gemma, I think you're okay with a bfn at 9 dpo. It's REALLy early. Most women don't get bfns that early. I'm trying not to be disappointed about my bfn at 10 dpo. This is the first cycle I've had any symptoms, too. I'm trying not to get my hopes up...but a little part of me is enjoying the symptoms. :blush: When is AF due for you? It's so hard to wait to test!!! I'm due Monday, but will probably test earlier, because I have no patience.

Gemma-I don't check my cervix. I just never have. I don't really know how sounds silly I know but I don't. :blush:

I forgot also I have had this v strange taste in my mouth for about a week. It isn't metallic or anything like that. This may sound strange but it tastes like paper or something. I can't really explain it. Sorry. I don't eat paper so I don't know why I think it tastes like that. v vvvvvvv strange.
Do you wake up starving like you haven't eaten forever but had a big dinner?

when i drink i get like a fusty taste but not sure if thats coz i have a cold lol...

but yea im always hungry but i know im full i constantly hae a hunger ache x

Gemma, I think you're okay with a bfn at 9 dpo. It's REALLy early. Most women don't get bfns that early. I'm trying not to be disappointed about my bfn at 10 dpo. This is the first cycle I've had any symptoms, too. I'm trying not to get my hopes up...but a little part of me is enjoying the symptoms. :blush: When is AF due for you? It's so hard to wait to test!!! I'm due Monday, but will probably test earlier, because I have no patience.

im due tuesday but if she stays away and im feeling possitive then i will wait til my birthday 23rd dec to test x

Add creamy cm to the list of symptoms. Have you guys noticed any yet? This is new for me...I'm usually completely dry at this point of my cycle.

dreams over started spotting today 11dpo 3 days earlly!! least she shown her face early

dreams over started spotting today 11dpo 3 days earlly!! least she shown her face early

ahh im sorry :hugs: is it defo AF and not brown spotting?

lets support each other and we will still get that BFP this cycle!! a great start to the new year! xx

its getting heavier and thick sorry tmi but looks like she got me early this month... im going on the pill now i cant do this no more

Oh no, Gemma! I'm so sorry to hear that!! Why are you going on the pill now?? :hugs:

As for me, another bfp at 12 dpo this morning. I even used fmu. I'm totally sad. I had so much hope for this cycle....I'm starting to lose faith. AF is due on Monday.

Don't lose hope girls. Need to keep positive. Very little chnce of me getting a bfp naturally but you just gotta keep positive and keep trying.

Xx

erm .. i have a problem as im a test addict did ic whilst having bleeding and bfp dark thick everything..... im having no cramping no clots just red blood.... im using tampon so not sure amount but covers half... but its like a red colour not brown or pink....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->