~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

It's what terrifies me. If I ever get pregnant naturally I will be at massive risk of ectopics.

Thinking of you.

xxx

hey everyone.. if you want to be added for january

method and testing dates needed..

im still trying but im not excited no more i feel rubbish

I will be testing 4/5th Jan if no AF. Method? Just DTD lots, trying to to stress. 1 blocked tube, 1 partially blocked.

x

Im out ladies the witch got me :(

:hugs: good luck for this cycle...:hugs:

thankyou hunni:hugs: how are you doing?

mhhh, not good at all, cycles seem to be all messed up once again. ignore ff, i had flu most of the month, and dont trust my temps, i think i am just waiting for AF to arrive now so i can start AGAIN... x

aww :hugs: hunni i hate that feeling of not knowing whats going on with your own body it sucks I bought a second CBFM to help me sort it out only hubby had the same idea and bought me a new one lol so I now have two :haha:

x

Would be ideal If I could get a BFP this month. My duee date would be right at the end of august and end of summer hols, so would have six weeks off before due date full pay and then as the others go back to school would then go n maternity leave.

Will be due to test 22 Dec wooooooooooooo

Good luck everyone

Mel x

Hi Guys that was my originak post. I got a BFP this morning YAY

Would be ideal If I could get a BFP this month. My duee date would be right at the end of august and end of summer hols, so would have six weeks off before due date full pay and then as the others go back to school would then go n maternity leave.

Good luck everyone

Mel x

Congratulations :) very happy for you!

Good luck everyone

Mel x

congrats on ur :bfp:

AF was due yesterday. Tested and BFN. Im away till tuesday so if AF still hasnt arrived by then ill test again. Think im out though. No symptoms at all.. Xx

The :witch: got me yesterday :growlmad:. I was v depressed about it this month. I really thought I was pregnant this time. Owell I guess I will pick myself up off the floor and move on to next cycle. I am getting to the point of losing hope now that we are at 2.5 years of trying. :cry:

same here trying.... been 3 years jan 1st since first time we started bd'ing this time trying....

af got me today...hit me really hard aswell. good luck for january ladies x

AF was due Saturday, now after midnight so technically its wednesday. Two neg frers but got really bright evaps? Testing again in the morning.

Hi ladies,

how are you all holding up? sorry I havent been around been really busy

xx

Hi ladies,

how are you all holding up? sorry I havent been around been really busy

xx

Hi hun,

Im good, just stressing, as per usual :haha: how're things with you?

xx

yeah I'm not bad... not stressing at all this month....which is a surprise...feeling very relaxed this month...Plus Millie (our new Blue fronted amazon parrot) has been keeping me amused lol

xx

i've loved over xmas.. we been having sex but just that sex and making love. I came on today see how everyone is and noticed in siggie i should be fertile and nearing my 2ww :o .. so im deffo out this month as been very random sex LOL no bd'ing.. so getting up straight after me on top etc... wooops

whos testing january then.... whos pregnant and getting there bfp in january?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->