~~~we ARE going to get pregnant this month ~~~~ January testers needed :) x

i've loved over xmas.. we been having sex but just that sex and making love. I came on today see how everyone is and noticed in siggie i should be fertile and nearing my 2ww :o .. so im deffo out this month as been very random sex LOL no bd'ing.. so getting up straight after me on top etc... wooops

LOL.
they do say though that relaxed sex often does the job so you never know ;)

im trying my best not to buy another test till my doctors appointment on friday.. its so hard not to! :wacko:

off to wander round the sales, may stop me from going completely insane.

i've loved over xmas.. we been having sex but just that sex and making love. I came on today see how everyone is and noticed in siggie i should be fertile and nearing my 2ww :o .. so im deffo out this month as been very random sex LOL no bd'ing.. so getting up straight after me on top etc... wooops

LOL.
they do say though that relaxed sex often does the job so you never know ;)

im trying my best not to buy another test till my doctors appointment on friday.. its so hard not to! :wacko:

off to wander round the sales, may stop me from going completely insane.

well i need to have my first eve4r smear test so id rather get pregnant next month as just turned 25 and its my 1st ever one.. and im scardy cat at these things LOL

oohh.. I had smears done when I was having all my tests done back in June. Its a bit cringey but definitely not as bad as they sound, honest!

thnx ... its the laying there with legs open thts making me think oh god no lol

Hi, I will be going to test in Jan as well... So hope for a sticky egg for me this month. XXX

lol gemma Ive been having them since I was 14 they arent that bad... youve had 2 kids a smear test should be nothing on the embarresment scale, I'm hoping the relaxed attitude will work for us this month :p

lol gemma Ive been having them since I was 14 they arent that bad... youve had 2 kids a smear test should be nothing on the embarresment scale, I'm hopping the relaxed attitude will work for us this month :p

lol... when i have that amount of pain dnt care who goes down there ... but no gas n air and no pain = embarasment lol

lol gemma Ive been having them since I was 14 they arent that bad... youve had 2 kids a smear test should be nothing on the embarresment scale, I'm hoping the relaxed attitude will work for us this month :p

lol... when i have that amount of pain dnt care who goes down there ... but no gas n air and no pain = embarasment lol

I see your point:haha:

when i go am i able talk to her about ttc or is it strictly for smear test?

Omg smears are nothing!!!!!

If i could have 50 smears over labour pains no gas! I'd take the smears :D

I chat with my nurse about all sorts. They take like 2 mins

You'll be fine!

haha.. i had no pain relief with daughter but cant remember pain.. LOL
shes my youngest yet i can remember my sons birth like was yesterday and hes my eldest and i had gas and air with him...

on saturday its been 3 years since our first conversation about trying for number 3..... so getting a litle worried somethings wrong with me

3 years is rather a long time with no conception

Has your OH been tested? have you?

hes funny about it all we got pregnant within 3 weeks of even dating (with sums be one of the 1st time we ever had sex) with shelbie-Leigh so he's a mans man... im fine i made a daughter blah blah blah LOL..

well.. this month was a really wierd month...

i started AF really lightly 17th dec (wasnt due til 22nd) and being a test addict i tested and i got bfp actually got 4 of them all whilst bleeding and got heavier.. anywas by the monday i had finished period totally. followed by bfn...

not sure if i got a wierd batch but threw them away and classed it asa normal period,
but if it was a chemical least i know we can get pregnant, otherwise no idea whats wrong with me..

i went to doctors a year n half ago and basically said if wanted help go privately as im not exactly a priority.

Maybe your just unlucky then>? i dunno... its a shame though :nope: 3 yrs is a long time whatever way you look at it especially only being 25 :shrug:

I'd urge your OH to have a count done

well we wsa laughing with his mum the other day about it and she said its those mumps you had ...

but then im thinking we wouldnt had shelbie if there was a serious problem surely..

however it might be me as since i had shelbie my periods gone from 5days to 3 days followed by 2 days light light spotting...

think thats reason why im not going anywhere as i am only 25 with 2 children i only work weekends few hours in evening but thats because my partners very well payed and can afford me being a stay at home mum.

so maybe its just nature saying im too young for a 3rd...

when i go am i able talk to her about ttc or is it strictly for smear test?

no you should be fine asking about TTC and she can give you advice or offer another appointment to come back another time

x

well we wsa laughing with his mum the other day about it and she said its those mumps you had ...

but then im thinking we wouldnt had shelbie if there was a serious problem surely..

however it might be me as since i had shelbie my periods gone from 5days to 3 days followed by 2 days light light spotting...

think thats reason why im not going anywhere as i am only 25 with 2 children i only work weekends few hours in evening but thats because my partners very well payed and can afford me being a stay at home mum.

so maybe its just nature saying im too young for a 3rd...

Noooo

A girl I teach is 22 and is expecting her 3rd :o all conceived within a year of each other..good luck to her i say!!

Age has nothing to do with it

My friend (45) had in August her 3rd child. He first was at 39. Same could be said for that age group but she had no troubles

I think as long as your ok with just going with the flow...then so be it

But go private if you can afford to get checked?

thats our next option... but when we looked into it was literally thousands if anything is wrong, now im going sound really bad but with that kind of money i can do more around house garden and making life better for shelbie and kayden money in trust fund etc....so its like should we use their money that could be goin into fund for a baby which i feel is selfish of me or just carry on living and letting nature take its course....
its hard thing to do, i jst feel it woulnt be as special if t was all medically assisted.

Hi, I will be testing in Jan. as well. The :witch:decide to show up. Hope we all get your :bfp:'s in Jan ladies!! Lots of :dust: to all of you!!

could you change my date of testing please i only ovulated yesterday approx 6 days late so i'll be testing between 7th-14th Jan, my cycle is messed up this month now havent a clue when AF is actually due

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->