We are officially ttc after last loss. 7dpo today testing till bfp or af.

Congratssss!! :D Had a feeling that BFP was gona pop up anytime :D how many dpo are you today? xx
13dpo either 2 days late or af due today. A huge thankssss!! My SO is ecstatic right now.

Do a digi!! These are much darker than your last lot got if I remember rightly? Aww congrats :) see told you it only took me 2/3 weeks to get a bfp after my mc x

This was my last test in the house till I get more that are coming in the mail. Not going to stress over tests this time around. When they arrive I will take some more hpts. It's dark enough for me right now. Oh my SO keeps texting me cute baby stuff . Told him relax let's see how things go.

This was my last test in the house till I get more that are coming in the mail. Not going to stress over tests this time around. When they arrive I will take some more hpts. It's dark enough for me right now. Oh my SO keeps texting me cute baby stuff . Told him relax let's see how things go.
I love that he is so excited about it!

I couldn't resist I bought 3 pack frer and 2 boxes of clear blue pregnancy tests online. Also have 30 ICs on the way too. Will be a few days but that's fine with me. Might buy a digi later on. Can't wait to use a frer even though I hate them. Call me crazy for buying more tests that's okay lol. Update you all after i get one of them . FX

Can’t wait to see your next test! Congratulations!!!

Just to give you hope, I had two back to back early miscarriages at 5 weeks and 5.5 weeks in 2016. I got pregnant for the 3rd cycle in a row and that was my take home baby! He just turned 2

Looking forward to your next tests! X

Looking forward to see your next tests xx

I'm excited for next test too. Can't go wrong 3 pack frer for $7 on eBay.
Thanks everyone so many of you said congrats if I didn't reply back to you this is for you..

Feel a bit queasy this morning.

Just to give you hope, I had two back to back early miscarriages at 5 weeks and 5.5 weeks in 2016. I got pregnant for the 3rd cycle in a row and that was my take home baby! He just turned 2
Yes this gives me so much hope thanks for sharing this with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->